Poker Table Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife used as an erotic poker table for the guys.
2.1k words
4.41
30.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki came out of the bedroom in the all white outfit I had bought for her earlier that day. She was wearing tall ankle strap heels, sheer thigh high stockings with lace at the top and a matching lace garter belt, lace side tied bikini style panties, long white gloves that came up past her elbows, and a lacy shelf bra that left her perky nipples exposed. Her hair was in a ponytail, she had a minimal amount of makeup on and her beautiful smile.

"I love it Sir!" she exclaimed doing a little twirl so I could get the full effect.

"You look amazing," I smiled back at her, "Now lets try out your new toy.

I walked over to the stockade, took the table cloth off of it, and undid the latch and lifted the upper part. Nikki obligingly climbed into place and I locked her into place.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"It's actually pretty comfortable Sir, I think I could be fine in here for hours," She said, smiling up at me.

"I hope so," I told her, "because you're gonna be." I went to the bedroom and came back with a riding crop.

"Now lets try it out a bit." I gave her an experimental smack across her cheeks and she let out a little whimper and jumped a bit.

"Good it keeps you pretty still," I told her, "you won't be any good as a table if you move around too much. Here hold this." I stuck the crop crosswise in her mouth and then ran my hands over her sexy body.

"If you drop anything tonight I'm gonna use that on you, understand?" I tell her as my fingers tickle and tease along her body. She nods, the crop effectively muting her.

I picked up the tablecloth and covered my new table with it.

"They should be here in half an hour, you need to keep quiet and still, and you are not to speak unless spoken to," I instructed her. Again she nodded to reply. I left her in the kitchen and went to watch some TV while I waited.

Just before time for them to arrive I went over and checked on her. When I lifted the tablecloth I immediately noticed that she had already soaked through her white panties, so much that I could make out almost every detail of her pussy.

"That's not going to do at all Nikki," I told her with disappointment in my voice. "We're gonna have to do something different to better cover you. I untied the panties and slipped them off. I took them to the bedroom and I came back with her fox tail anal plug.

"This is going to have to do," I told her. I kneeled behind her and started lapping up her juices my tongue going from her clit and up across her tight anus. Using my tongue I begin to tease around her asshole and pushed it in as far as I could make it go. Once she was lubed enough I eased the glass plug with its attached fox tail, into her. She gave just a tiny moan of pain as it popped in. I stood up and walked over to her head, She was blushing up at me furiously. I knew that this was well beyond her comfort zone, even if it actually covered her from view better than her panties did. I knew she wanted to say something to me but I left the crop in her mouth and put the tablecloth back over her body.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Our guests are here," I told her and I walked to the door to answer it. All three guys Rick, Anthony and Mason were outside. They must have rode together.

"Come in," I told them, "You guys ready to lose some money?" They laughed and came in, we stood in the living room chatting for a couple minutes until Rick noticed my table.

"Thats an interesting looking table you got there Chase," He said, pointing at Nikki's ass barely visible under the semi-transparent tablecloth. We all looked over with him and I replied, "Yup just got her setup today, that's what is going to provide some of the entertainment tonight and it's the reason I'm gonna have to take all your money in poker just to pay it off.

We all walked into the kitchen and Mason reached out to touch the table, just before his fingers landed he jerked them back.

"What the hell? This is real! You got a real girl under this tablecloth!" He exclaimed.

"Well yea," I told him, "It wouldn't be much fun just playing on a fake one huh?" I grabbed hold of the cloth and pulled it off of her.

"Let me grab the cards, and you guys help yourselves to some drinks on the island." I told them as I turned to walk off.

"Who is she?" Rick asked. I turned back to them.

"Don't worry about that, just a girl I paid so we could play cards on her back." I told them casually. I went and grabbed the cards and when I came back they were seated around the table, drinks in their hands and their hands in their laps like they were scared to touch her.

"Thanks for leaving me the head of the table," I joked to them, "I figured I would have to oust whoever sat there." They must have been too nervous to sit with their crotch next to her face, that or they wanted to be closer to the more interesting bits.

"Well yea uhh sure." Replied Anthony lamely. I went and sat at the head of the table and Nikki looked up at me, her face redder than I had ever saw it before. I took the riding crop from her mouth and she just put her face down, resting it on my legs.

"Chase whats this tail for?" Asked Rick, he had sit opposite of me and was pointing at the tail like it could be a snake.

"Well we can't have all the fun tonight. Can we?" I laughed and they joined it.

"Ok heres the rules," I told them, "Don't sit your drinks on her and no tickling, I don't want to be trying to figure out who's money fell on the floor." I shuffled the deck and started dealing out card onto her back. They picked up their card with hands that lingered on her flesh longer than necessary. Nikki looked up at me again for a few seconds and set her head back down on my lap. If she was too uncomfortable she knew she could tell me and I would put an end to it, but she seemed ok so far.

"Where do we put our drinks?" asked Anthony.

"Well there are two cup holders right here," I told them, pointing to her hands that were locked in the stock. "Rick your just going to have to sit yours on the floor, it serves you right for picking that spot. We all laughed and two drinks were placed into Nikki's awaiting hands. I sat mine on the stock itself, off to the side in case it spilled. I didn't imagine it would be fun for Nikki if she was cold and wet from spilled drinks.

We started playing cards and at first the guys kept the contact to a minimum, but soon they were using every excuse to touch her. Rick had both elbows on her cheeks and was leaned in enough that his chest was against her nearly bare ass. After a few drinks the guys were tucking their cards into her lingerie when they wasn't looking at them and every now and then sent a hand to explore when they thought the others wasn't looking. I stroked Nikki's head on my lap and whenever a finger got close to her mouth she would try to suck on it. We were all enjoying ourselves very much. My cock was hard under Nikki's cheek and every now and again she would nuzzle it and softly bite the head.

About an hour into our game Nikki must have been getting tired because she gave a twitch and knocked some of the money in Anthony's pile of her back. I stood up and grabbed the riding crop and all the guys jerked back like they thought I was going to strike them with it.

Whack! I smacked Nikki on her ass, she let out a half delighted moan.

The guys all jumped when the blow landed and after a few seconds of stunned silence they started laughing and joking.

"Why don't you hand me that and I'll keep her in line," joked Rick. I laughed with him.

"Nah thats alright, I think I got it under control," I told him. We all got another round of drinks and after that the guys really started teasing her body. Rick was giving her tail little tugs, and the other two guys had one hand each under the table most likely exploring her breasts and teasing her nipples. Nikki couldn't keep her head still and I could tell that it was all she could do not to squirm with her body. I took two fingers and stuck them into her mouth. She took them deep into her mouth, sucking hard on them and exploring with her tongue. I could feel her almost constant moaning with my fingers, but it was too quiet to hear over the poker game.

I could tell that she was getting close to cumming, her whole body was starting to tense up. Rick must really be giving her hell pulling on her tail like that, I thought to myself as I fucked her mouth with my fingers. Nikki knew that she wasn't allowed to cum without asking for permission first, so I knew that leaving my fingers in her mouth must be torture for her. She never stopped sucking on them though, so after a bit longer I pulled them out so she could ask. I wasn't sure she was brave enough to ask permission to cum with the guys here, but she knew that if she didn't then I would have to discipline her and that would end up being much worse. Sure enough only a few seconds after I pulled my fingers from her mouth I heard her whisper.

"May I please cum for you Sir?" It was so quiet I asked her to speak up loud enough for me to hear her. That got the guys attention and they fell silent. Nikki asked again

"Please may I cum for you Sir?" loud enough for everyone to hear the strain in her voice. I waited a few seconds and just as she began to moan, already starting to cum despite her best efforts, I finally gave her permission.

"Cum for me baby," I told her and she started moaning loudly and shaking, in the throes of her orgasm. We all watched in amazement as she came, our card game completely forgotten until she quited down and stilled her body. We resumed our game as the occasional aftershock went through her body. A few hands later Nikki looked up at me smiling and with that I knew that she enjoyed every second of the experience.

The game went on for another half hour or so, until I had collected pretty much all of the other guys money. They had been much too distracted to pay attention to what they were doing. We played our last hand and the guys got up and said their goodbyes to me and gave Nikki a few more pats before heading out the door.

Once they were gone I walked back to Nikki and stuck the riding crop back in her mouth. I moved behind her and removed my pants. Lifting her tail I could see that her juices had ran all the way down her legs and onto the floor. I put my throbbing hard cock at her entrance and pushed inside of her with one hard thrust. With that she let out a moan and I started fucking her, with one hand on her hip and the other pulling on her fox tail. I was so turned on from the evening that when Nikki started shuddering from her second orgasm that I came with here, Shooting my cum deep inside her tight pussy.

I gave her ass one last slap and then pulled out of her, my semen spilled out and ran down her legs along with her juices. I unlocked the stockade and helped Nikki up. She couldn't stand without me supporting her, so I helped her to our bed and laid her down in it. I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and then joined her in bed.

"That was the most amazing experience I've ever had," She whispered, nestling into me. I put my arms around her and she immediately fell asleep. Yes it was, I thought to myself. I wonder when we can do it again...