Poking the Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajtemmens
ajtemmens
81 Followers

"Not going there, Sparrow," my uncle commented.

"Don't 'Sparrow' me. All soft cocks are different. It's when they're hard that you can tell the difference."

My dad seemed open for the comparison. Something glinted in his eyes. But he countered, "Don't quite think I can get it up under these conditions, Sweetheart."

"Well, pee a little. I thought that was your turn-on. Don't you want to give it a go? Just a try? To be frank, I don't know what it does for you. But I sure as hell am fascinated to find out. Never met a guy into water sports. A girl, either." Pissing didn't seem to be a part of the tantric practice in Chicago. Maybe I hadn't met the right people for it. I was genuinely interested in the flow of it, though. I knew that some yogis drink their morning urine or bathe in it or use it for enemas or flush it through their nose. There must be something more to my dad's fetish than just the superficial part. My cunt was telling me that I needed to follow up on it. "Dad, I really mean it. I'd like to see what this does to you." He nodded in silent agreement. And Uncle Daniel belted out laughing. "Wait, let me grab some towels!" I exclaimed excitedly as I ran to the bathroom.

As I walked back into the room, my uncle said, "Well, if you get to poke his bear I get to poke mine." Gay men can be so refreshingly uncomplicated about sex. Especially older gay men. My uncle took a black plug with red handles on it - he called it a prostate massager - out of the nightstand drawer along with a tub of makeup remover (?!). Wow, something different was going on between these guys than I had thought, that's for sure. "No lube is as long-lasting as Albolene," he exclaimed with a wink and a smile. This scene wasn't your typical prime time product placement, that's for sure. He buttered up his hole with the lard and slipped the toy up his ass. Two prongs held it in place. "Hands-free," he expounded while still posing for imaginary cameras. I could see that he was sucking on the thing with his cunt like it was a pacifier. I also noticed his hefty piece fatten up. "Let's get this party started." He was on board with me. Good.

Both of them took off the rest of their clothing and relaxed back on the bed. "Here, give me the towels," my dad requested. He sat on them and rested back on a stack of pillows. "Here goes nothing," he announced. And that was the truth. Nothing came out. At all. Not even a drop at the tip. He blushed then reddened. My uncle looked just as lost. The "prostate massager" didn't seem to be doing anything for him, either.

"Jesus Christ, give me the towels. You guys are pussies. There's really no reason to be embarrassed about this. For crying out loud, we're family!"

I took both of the towels from under my dad and sat on them. Consciously peeing myself wasn't nearly easy as I had imagined, especially since I didn't really feel the urge in the first place. I sensed a little humility now in my dad's shoes. I'm going to have to do wash tomorrow, I thought to myself. Uncle Dan intervened, "Since we're all here sitting together with nowhere to go, why don't you answer the question, Cathy? What really pokes your bear? I know that you may enjoy a big dick, but that can't be the true catalyst down in the pit of your Tantrika cunt."

"Let me see. Mature, burly dudes."

"You and half of the entire gay population, Sparrow. Not very original."

"I get off on erotic stories."

"Porn. I get it. Still vague, Darling."

"Which subject, Cathy?" This came from my dad.

"Well, this is really awkward. The Hot Seat. Thanks, guys, for ganging up on me."

"Answer the question, Sparrow," they demanded in unison.

"Incest," I blurted out and surprised myself.

And then I felt enough pressure in me to release a few drops. A dark magenta quarter-sized stain appeared on my pink panties.

"Holy fuck," Dad gasped. He was immediately rock hard. Not a mammoth seven inches, mind you, but a healthy chubby. I'm not promiscuous at all, nothing like my Uncle Dan, but I've seen a penis or two or three. Dad looked normal enough to me. "Wow. Could you do that again?" he requested.

This was turning out to be fun. A challenge. It all felt like a science experiment. A mix of concentration and relaxation, I pushed again. The quarter-sized wet spot expanded to the size a beverage coaster. The pee bled into the sides of my underwear which absorbed all of it. The warmth on my pussy felt nice actually. Dad was transfixed and still. I could see a drop of precum form on the top of his cockhead. Uncle Daniel, who was sitting next to him at the head of the bed, started to fidget. I could see that his dick was stiffening, too.

I let them wait in silence. But only shortly. Not only did I not like to cooling effect of the wet cloth on my crotch, I also wanted to turn up the sexual heat. My uncle still wasn't fully in this. Lifting up, I slipped out of my panties and pulled off the t-shirt. "You guys are naked. Why not me?" Strangely enough, this didn't phase them at all. I situated myself again. "Let's see if I have any more in me." I studied them both. Dad looked painfully erect. Uncle Daniel was nice and firm, not yet rigid. I knew that I had to bring my father to a place where he would work as a catalyst on my uncle. My own role in this play was turning me on immensely. I fully understood that this wasn't going to end where I had expected.

I sat on the towel and pushed. Even though I felt a slight trickle, I couldn't see anything in the furry slit of my mound. Plus the fabric of the towel was too dark. "You're going to need to come in a little closer, Dad. I'm working my ass off here for skimpy results. If you want to see something, you'll need to drop some barriers." Knees bent, I spread my legs to better expose my pussy. Somewhat surprisingly, he didn't hesitate at all. He leaned right in between my thighs and propped his head up on his hand to watch like a kid in front of a TV set. I felt his hot breath on my sex. Now my own lubricant was starting to supersoak my cunt. I wanted them to want to fuck me. I had to give it one last shot in order to close my good-natured pussy trap. Not wishing to take chances, I spread my puffy vulvae with the index and middle fingers on both hands. I pressed again and a light squirt splashed against my father's fuzzy bicep. Without hesitation or embarrassment he quickly licked his arm clean with his tongue.

This is when I really realized what it means to poke the bear. Things get real. I saw the yearning, sex-crazed look in his eyes. "It's ok, Dad. Go ahead." I opened my legs and looked down at my wet muff. Understanding exactly what I was permitting, he leaned in to clean me. I felt my clit sizzle. He was drunk and messy with his mouth and that was exactly what I desired. No technique, no calculation. His thick beard rubbed against my swollen cake as he pressed his hungry lips against mine. I heard my uncle gasp, even though he's generally not one to be shocked at anything. My dad didn't care anymore. He was working my snatch with full intent. And he was pushing me to a new place. A place where my dad was down in my sex. Deep into my shit. My cunt felt so good under his hungry mouth. And yet I wanted him to kiss me, too. I wanted him to cum in me. I wanted to suck his cock. I wanted to pee more for him. Fuck, I was going to cum. I also knew that this orgasm was going to be something different than any one before. If I could just concentrate hard enough, I had one more button to push before I fully surrendered.

As he worked, Dad's cock leaked so much sap that it had coated the knob and ran down the sides of his pole. I saw it glistening on his balls. I looked at my uncle who was watching us intently. I gestured with my eyes over to Dad's leaking spigot. I wasn't sure how he would respond, but he humored me. Something about this made sense to him. He wiped a glob of honey from my dad's huffy knob and tasted it. Daniel's tool expanded to its full glory. Shit, I desperately wanted him in me, too. Time enough to get there, I thought. My sex didn't agree; she wanted her cake and eat it, too.

Uncle Daniel was too busy now anyway. He was bathing his brother's slick erection with his fervent tongue. My dad was groaning now incessantly. Hog heaven. And I suddenly blew my first load into Dad's mouth. Literally. I hadn't known up until then that I was a squirter or a squealer, but I sure was with him.

"Whoa, fuck!" I leaned back into my extended arms. Putting on my most composed voice, "Now you're a grower, you're a show-er." I compared them the best I could. My mind was doing somersaults. "And I'd guess there's about a little more than an inch or so difference between you. Seriously, that's irrelevant when the lights are out. Happy?" This really wasn't important anymore. And I got right to what was, "I want you in me, Dad. Please."

"Sure," he said in a very calm voice. Acceptance of what is: a big step for everybody. Read the fucking serenity prayer.

My uncle kissed him tenderly on the lips, "I'm so happy for you, Johnny."

Dad swung me around to the top of the bed where I could lay back into the pillows. He lifted himself up between my legs. I could feel his hairy belly rubbing against my abdomen. He looked deep in my eyes with a question in his own as he brushed the lips of my cunt with his sticky prick. And then he kissed me as he shoved his cock in me to its hilt. Although he was fast mover, he felt just right in my box. "I'm not gonna last long, Honey. Too turned on," Dad flustered. He was releasing his soul over to meld with mine. He surrendered. We fit together like a ball in a socket. I understood that this was just the beginning of a new journey with my father. I had so much more to give him. And I wanted a lot more of what he was offering me. We were taking flight. I didn't worry about getting pregnant. Even though I wasn't on the pill, I knew my own cycle. Plus, this was bigger than that. We had to be together.

My father's orgasm rocked us both physically, emotionally and spiritually. He clutched me in his powerful arms as his sex melted into mine. His hips bucked while he ejaculated his fruitful seed into my receptive womb. The walls and folds of my cunt gripped tightly on his cock. "I love you, I love you, I love you." Yes, Dad, I love you very much, too. I sensed elation and fulfillment while he stroked my hair, kissed me and caressed my body. Little contractions vibrated through us as we descended from the fuck. As his organ softened he slipped out of me, we cradled each other in our arms.

A few minutes later I realized that my uncle was there with us on the bed. "Well, that was quite spectacular. I enjoyed your lovemaking immensely, but I'm sure nothing close to what you two are feeling."

Smiling down at my dad to help him understand, I stated matter-of-fact, "Uncle Daniel, I hate to be brash, but please fuck me. I want you in me, too. This is about all of us."

"Not making any promises, Sparrow, but after all that I sure will try." He looked over at his brother, who was chilling on his back to my right. "John, I may need your help during this part of our ménage à trois, Buddy."

My dad spoke softly from where he rested on my shoulder, hair and neck. "Oh, Danny, that would be a genuine pleasure for me." He was very happy now. "You guys are beautiful."

My transition from one lover to the next was gentle. Dad and Uncle Daniel both took their time. We kissed and talked and shared. My father spent some time licking and cleaning my gooey, salty labia down to my sensitive perineum. My uncle tended to his brother as well. He skillfully flicked his tongue at his meatus and wrapped his lips around the glans while stoking out those wonderful last drops of cum with his fingers along the underside of my dad's shaft.

We reached the point at which my uncle knelt between my legs. Dad cooed and kissed him from behind. His cock was engorged and firm for our play. "Oh, Sparrow," he murmured. His plump bell pushed at my swollen opening. He teased the head in and out between my hungry lips. Thank God, I thought. Sure, I have big dildos and other playthings, but this prick was fully out of my control. He carefully explored deeper into my tight burrow. Little by little I felt his pubis hit mine. We were ready for takeoff.

"That's it, Buddy," I heard my dad soothe and encourage him from somewhere near Daniel's bottom. "You'll do her so much good." I fully understood then that the brothers were lovers. Real-deal serious lovers. Because they fucked together like clockwork. Jesus, they were (and still are!) my perfect tag team.

And my uncle felt so much different in my cunt. Heavy and grounding. After fucking my dad, this was just what I needed. They complemented each other entirely. My uncle's earthiness reined me back in and tethered me back to the bed. I kissed him tenderly and spread my legs out wide to give him space to bludgeon my flitting velvet. He smiled warmly down at me. "You feel wonderful, Sparrow. This is right." With the rhythm of a slow metronome he pushed and pulled his piston along its full length in and out of my slick barrel. I was slick with my own grease as well as with my father's cream. My uncle was now adding his own psychedelic smear to the mix. I realized that my pussy was something of a magic caldron - a place where dreams are born. I'm a Witch. The Mother.

My uncle paused for a moment. "You're going to need to make some more space, Sparrow. Your dad's joining us." Reaching for a big pillow, he pulled his warm staff out of my sheath. I felt empty. But he was quick to place the bolster under the small of my back, which raised my cooch up in the air. Pulling my legs up on his shoulders , he drove his shaft back into me. The contrast from vacant to full almost made me cum. I cried out. And I saw Dad behind him. "No worries. He knows what he's doing." From his movements I could tell that my dad was pulling the plug out of his brother's ass. I felt the tug in Daniel's dowel. After slopping some of the Albolene on his own prod, Dad was lining up behind him now. "Good man, Johnny," my uncle affirmed. He was getting ready to be fucked. "Kiss me, Sparrow." Uncle Daniel's eyes were hazed over with desire. I opened my mouth to his. His tongue filled me. He grunted as my father pushed into us. The blows struck all the way through to my cunt. Like a strong man, Dad was plowing his brother into me.

I was soft in my uncle's arms. Receiving. His pelvis pressed hard against my box. My pussy absorbed each subtle movement from my dad behind us. "May I?" Dad whispered into his brother's ear with a hint of mischief and lots of lust.

"Go ahead, Buddy. It'll feel nice," Daniel replied. "Once he gets going, he's damn good at this," Daniel stated matter-of-fact. And then, "Aw, fuck, Johnny. That feels so fucking good. Fill 'er up." I knew my dad was pissfucking his brother's ass. This was just another crux of our encounter. Trickles of his hot draught reached my sensitive snatch and flowed down onto the towel. My father, his brother and I were making a pretty nasty incestuous mishmash. Our smell intoxicated me. I decided to wash my clothes but skip the shower after this was done.

Threesomes can be tricky. I've had a couple of mishaps since high school. Dad, Uncle Daniel and I, however, were ascending like a well-oiled machine. Daniel and Dad were breathing heavily as they worked our holes with their cocks. They kept a moderate pace unbroken by our kisses, bites and affirmations. I enjoyed the throbbing of my own spazzing cunt. She provided like a potent little reactor, sizzling with rainbow-colored bolts of lightning. My skin tingled completely as my uncle roughly sucked on my neck. His beard carried the charge. I held my dad's hand. He tightened his grip in mine. I whined and yipped as Daniel's hog pleasurably invaded my thirsting den. He confirmed that he was feeling it too, "Fuck, Baby, this is good. I need to cum now."

We all sensed that we were ready to let this radiant lovebubble explode out into the world. He let his brother know for sure, "Johnny, I'm ready. Can't hold this much longer. I need you to cum too now, ok. Will you do that for me, Brother? Fuck me. Cum for me, please." His voice was our voice. "Cum for me, Baby. I love you both so much. Cum for me." It dawned on me that I was crying tears of true joy. And my snatch pulsed with bursts of seismic waves. We were like a boat on the crest of a peaking tsunami. And then it hit. With a guttural moan Uncle Daniel slammed his swollen bung deep into me and I screamed.

I felt my dad shuddering as he heaved and unloaded into his brother's chute. "Jesus, Danny. Fuck!" Hearing his roar in my ears, I lost touch with everything. The world was radiant pure light.

I rested. Just a moment more of newfound ecstasy. We were all a sweaty, rank, beautiful mess. My uncle disturbed our bliss far too soon, "Sorry to break the serenity, guys, but I've got to get to the toilet. Fast!" He jumped out of bed and headed toward the bathroom with my dad's liquor seeping out onto the floor from the base of his crack.

Giggling at the comedy of real life, I pulled my father down next to me. We kissed long and deeply as we breathed in each other. Neither of us saw any need to clarify. This was a new phase in our relationship. I got him a little better and I knew he was starting to understand me in a different way. I realized that love and sex and power are much bigger than any of the definitions I could ever give them. "Thanks, Dad. I love you."

"Oh, I love you, too." We shifted and I rested my head on the wiry coat of his chest. He hugged me in close into his delectable warmth. "But, shit, Cathy, where do we go from here?"

*****

This story is dedicated to all writers working hard at their stories, big or small. A special thanks to Peebudy for his inspiration.

ajtemmens
ajtemmens
81 Followers
12