Pol Science Ch. 01: The Proposal

Story Info
How passion and love flourishes in uncertain circumstances...
813 words
4.31
5.6k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the very first chapter in the supposed to be series. No sex in here, just character and plot development. If you think this has potential...please let me know!!

*****

Because days and nights merge together when the mind wanders aimless, even a small change is welcome.

It is not the change itself though that brings the much needed flicker of excitement, It is the anticipation of the possibility that it might be something life-changing or devastating... take your pick.

My change came in the form of a political alliance- The convenient marriage between Natalia Darth the only daughter of Earl of Darth and Michael Aramis, the youngest member of the Irish parliament.

It was not a forced marriage. I conceded willingly. It was a marriage of political import...that I looked forward to as a means of escape. Do not get me wrong readers, It was by no means a happy consent from my side, It was just that a wife enjoyed a different kind of freedom, one that would never be allowed to a daughter.

As is the fashion of a good writer ,I should indulge you with some details. I had been a source of constant worry to my esteemed household since the day I first learnt to speak. It was not the manner of speaking I assure you, nor some kind of ugly stutter. It was what came out of my mouth-a voice that was a bit deep, and a bit too loud to be considered the voice of a proper pretty lady in those days. No! stall your thoughts right now...it was my no means masculine, only not typical. My first music teacher heard me sing once for the very first time and shook his head in disbelief uttering in a very alarmed way-"good gracious, what a voice!". But, it was some time before I myself realized that it was meant as an insult. Having grown up without a mother, it was only natural that I had no one to tell me that I was the most beautiful person in the world( but, considering the typical mama's of those days, I seriously doubt I would have ever had such words uttered to me by her.), but as is the case in most stories, my mother-figure came in the form of my personal handmaid, Martha- complete with bedtime stories ,motherly scolding and illogical concerns.

My beauty, if it can be called that was nothing eye-catching- very plain features, deep brown eyes , a full curvaceous figure which I had been taught to be ashamed of, 5'4 feet height and combined with that voice...I was not only ugly , I was considered an abomination. To make things worse, I knew how to race horses (none of the side-saddle nonsense, mind you) and was well read than most of my father's colleagues . Six years away at the convent had done nothing but to teach me to be a proud social outcast. All in all, I was the reason of the grey streaks in my father's hair. That was not all though, when I reached the very worrying age of 25, another problem hit home- who was going to marry me? My father could live with a social outcast but to live with an unmarried daughter...He would rather kill himself.

So, the biggest question arises...why would the most eligible bachelor of the century-Micheal Aramis, MP and owner of great wealth would want to marry me? Well, the reason was simple-He was not as perfect as he seemed. You see readers, fate loves irony-He had lost his voice to the scarlet fever when he was 10 and I instead was gifted with such a voice, which no one wanted to hear. So, to put it simply, he wanted a permanent speaker for himself whose voice could carry across the petty din of the parliament members and the added advantage that my sex would give me wouldn't hurt either. How Sir Aramis came to know of my existence, I have no idea. I just knew that I was set to marry in the summer and that my wedding was exactly a month away.

On the eve before my wedding, Martha took it upon herself to educate me about my duties in the marriage bed. Martha made it sound as if I was a sheep going to be butchered, and I suppose that was what it seemed like then. But, I knew a little better- knew that there is pleasure for a woman too if done right. The various experiences of quietly watching the helpers in the fields rutting with the maids in stables and all the nights lying in my bed fondling the jewel between my legs, at the apex of my thighs and writhing in pleasure as my orgasm hit, were proof enough.

And that is how a new phase began.