Poldy & Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" I said nervously.

"I'm going to give you a blow job. Small ones are always nicer to suck," she said. "Just lie back and enjoy it."

"Why have you got your arse in my face?"

"Don't you like it?" she asked.

"It's very nice," I said, truthfully. She had a beautiful ass.

She dropped her cigarette into a beer bottle, where it fizzled out, then sat up and looked back at me. "Kiss it," she said.

"I thought you were going to give me a blow job?"

"You have to kiss it first," she said.

I kissed each plump melonous hemisphere. I noticed the downy fluff on the skin of her buttocks in the early morning light. She pulled her buttocks apart, exposing her small, tight asshole to me. I stared at it in wonder. Suddenly, her bumhole burst forth with an enormous, explosive fart. I flinched, horrified to see and hear her asshole farting so close to my face. The stench hit me like a physical force, a rotten, putrid aroma that smelled something like mature cheddar and filled my nose with its cheesy odour.

She giggled, "What do you think of that?", then leant forward and took my hard prick in her mouth as I breathed in the smelly gas that had come out of her bowels. A wave of ecstasy passed over me as I felt her lips wrapped around my stiff willy, and her skilful tongue circling around its swollen head. She sucked it noisily.

Despite my initial disgust at her farting in my face, I felt incredibly turned on to be so close to her ass. So, when she took my penis out of her mouth and said "Kiss my hole," I did as she said. I pressed my mouth to her puckered bumhole, feeling it twitching against my lips. "I want to fart right in your mouth. Are you ready?"

"Mm-hmm," I hummed my assent, astonished by my own willingness to accept her perverted suggestion. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it, it was the most intense feeling of my life. I had never felt so sensitive before, my legs started shaking and I felt my jism surging up almost immediately. As I came, River forced out a thunderous, pungent fart directly into my mouth. A horrible sound, if I had to write down what it sounded like it would be a hundred letters long and include the names of several Norse gods. A disgusting taste and a foul smell flooded my senses, filling my mouth, nose and throat, and at the same time I could feel my cum pouring out of my quivering prick like a fountain.

She climbed off of me and led down on the bed. I sat up and looked over at her. She was covered with my spunk, it had splattered all over her face, chest and hand. Some of it had got in her hair too. I felt very proud. She smiled sweetly at me.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" she asked cheekily. "I've never seen a guy cum so much before. Your cock looked like a volcano!"

We lay cuddling in bed for a little while. She smoked another cigarette. Then we got up and took a shower together. She farted in the shower and laughed at how loud it sounded echoing on the tiles.

River put her underwear and dress on. She took the bodice off of the dress to make it more practical to wear for her journey home. Bloomsday was over. I let her borrow a hoodie to put on over the dress, and I got dressed in shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops.

I walked River to the train station. She said that she would be back in town in a few weeks. She said she had had an amazing time and she was so glad she had met me at last, someone who was as interested in Joyce as she was. As we kissed goodbye outside the station, she whispered softly in my ear. She asked me if I would like to meet up when she came back, and if I would fart in her face for her again.

"Yes," I said. "Yes, I will. Yes."

Ilfracombe-Barnstaple-Salcombe, May 2024

12