Police Invasion Ch. 01

Story Info
To prey upon and service!
782 words
3.48
23.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've just been out on the town. You are dressed to slay men and women alike; tight mini-dress, fmp's, sexy stockings and underwear to match. Your hope had been to bring home a playmate, but that wasn't in the cards tonight and now you are horny, drunk and frustrated.

You've just come in from the garage, thinking about which toys you'll have pull out to satisfy your needs tonight, when a knock comes at the door.

You open it and there I stand, holding up a badge and saying, "Ma'am, not to alarm you, but there's been a home invasion and sexual assault a couple of blocks over. The perpetrator was running through the backyards on your block and disappeared. We think it's possible he's hiding in one of the houses along here. May I come in and search."

You say 'yes' quickly and invite me in.

I start to look then turn back to you. "Ma'am, I'm afraid that for my safety and yours, I need to search and handcuff you. It is possible, thought I doubt it," I smile warmly at you, "that you are an accomplice of the perpetrator and I can't have you free behind my back. We don't have enough officers on this to have someone babysit you so I need to search and handcuff you."

You say quietly, "okay."

"Place your hands high on the wall, feet back and spread them."

This puts you in a vulnerable pose that also makes you look sooooo sexy.

I step up, take first one wrist and cuff it, then the other. You think this seems odd as on TV they always search before handcuffing, but maybe that's just TV. Your only handcuff experience has been in the bedroom you think and giggle.

I start at your left ankle, even though its obvious you have nothing to hide on your legs, and slowly work my way up to the bottom of your mini-dress, where I slightly edge up the hem, but stop and move to your hips. Then up your sides, onto your shoulders and down your bare arms.

Then it gets a bit more... intimate, as I slide off your wrists, across your ass, around your hips and on to your pussy, where I spend more time than is necessary, but not enough to find out how damp you are... which is a bit.

I work may way slowly up your stomach, and then firmly grab your breasts, kneading and squeezing them and making no pretense to a real search. Pinching your nipples and groping you.

You don't know whether to object or enjoy, as this is what you were hoping for all night, but not like this. Before you can open your mouth I say, "Ma'am, is that alcohol I smell on your breath? I saw you step out of the driver's side of your car. Have you been drinking and driving?" All this as hand leaves your left breast but the groping of the right intensifies.

Your head whirls between sexy manhandling and being accused of a crime and you start to open your mouth, but before much can come out of it, a ball gag is popped in. You are pushed roughly against the wall and the gag is strapped behind your head.

Your hair is grasped in one hand and you are marched down the hall to your bedroom. Just before turning in you remember that all your bondage playthings and toys are laying out on the dresser.

As we enter I pause and whisper in your ear, "aren't you the naughty girl."

I place grab a Hitachi on the nightstand. It's already plugged in and ready to roll. I sit on the bedside, pull you to me by your hair and kick your legs apart. I put the toy right on your clit though your panties and turn it on.

In your heightened state of fear and arousal your orgasm chugs along quickly. You feel your knees begin to shake your mouth go dry. You start to lean forward and I grasp your throat with one hand, not to hold you up persay, but to squeeze down on your carotid arteries.

As you get closer to cumming you also get dizzy and your vision narrows. You feel lightheaded and off balance and then you CUM! You CUM like you've never cum before. The mix of the oxygen being cut off to your brain, fear and the toy on your clit are almost too much to bear.

I release the pressure on your neck as you begin to fall forward, but I don't take the toy off your clit. I'm not done with you yet.