Police Patrol Boots

Story Info
Licking Officers Patrol Boots.
976 words
3.7
18.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Sunday evening I played football with my friends from work, just a friendly kick about to keep fit. Afterwards I would walk back along the canal about two miles to get back home. I never saw anyone on this stretch of the canal, so was a great place to clear your mind. This Sunday after play, I followed my usual routine and started down the tow path. It was autumn so was starting to get a little dark.

After about half a mile I saw a bike coming toward me, I was a bit nervous at first being so isolated and alone, but calmed down when I saw it was a Police Officer cycling by. I smiled and nodded as he cycled past. After another couple of hundred yards, the Officer passed by again, only slower this time. Staring as he went by. He cycled round the bend and out of my vision.

After I got round the bend I could see the Officer standing at the side of the canal with his bike. As I got closer he stopped me. He said drug dealers dealt from here and asked me if I had seen anyone else. I said no but that did not deter him. He told me he was going to search me, he ordered me to stand with my hands crossed behind my head. He started patting down my sleeves, then my chest and back, then my football shorts.

He said he felt something in my football shorts and ordered me to remove them so he could check for himself. I didn't want to argue with him incase he arrested me, so I did as he said. He then wanted me to remove my shirt. I asked if I could have my shorts back first, but he refused and shouted at me to remove my shirt. I took it off, feeling nervous now, I handed him my shirt. He checked it and obviously found nothing. He threw my football kit on the ground, told me criminals hide drugs in clever places and ordered me to remove my underpants.

I was starting to tremble, he asked me if I was cold, I said no Officer. So why are you shaking he said, because I'm scared of you Officer I replied. He laughed at me and said I should be scared. He ordered me to lock my hands behind my head again, as soon as I did he pulled my underpants down and ordered me to step out of them. I was now standing in front of the Officer in just my pads, socks and football boots. I had never been so humiliated and scared by anyone before.

He proceeded to handcuff my hands behind my back really hard, the cuffs were painful on my wrists. He told me because I had refused to do what he asked straight away, that he would throw my kit in the canal. I begged him not to, but it was too late. He made me bend over to check I did not have anything inserted into my rectum. He pushed two of his gloved fingers inside me to feel around. Nothing up there he said, grinning at me. Next he told me to spread my legs and he pulled my balls up, then my cock and started to play with it.

I couldn't help it, I was getting an erection. He just laughed at me, pointing at my cock saying I shouldn't be embarrassed about something so small and insignificant. He ordered me to kneel in front of him, he un cuffed my right hand and cuffed my left hand to his right hand. He told me to masturbate my little cock with my index finger and thumb. He said that would be enough fingers to masturbate that little thing.

I started to play with myself, getting more embarrassed and ashamed every second. He told me to stare at his dirty, sweaty black leather Patrol boots because that's where you're going to shoot your load. It took me nearly ten minutes to cum, with him taunting me and laughing at me. I finally shot my load all over his boots. He put the handcuffs back on me and dragged me over to a bench.

He sat down whilst I knelt in front of him. He forced one of his boots into my face, ordering me to lick the dirt out of the tread of his boots. I was so scared of him by this point I just did it. It must have taken half an hour to lick the sole of his boot clean, then came the next boot with the same order. He then put his feet down in front of me and ordered me to lick my dried cum off his Patrol boots. His boots were cold and hard, I could taste my cum mixed in with dirt and boot polish as I cleaned them. As I licked higher up his boots I could smell his sweaty feet with the smell of his leather boots. He ordered me to untie his boot laces with my teeth.

Once done he took his boot off and forced me to sniff his sweaty patrol boot. He then shoved his very wet and sweaty boot sock in my face and told me to suck the boot sweat out of his boot sock. I did, but nearly threw up when I swallowed his boot sweat. He then took of his sock, gagged me with it and strapped his boot to my face forcing me to sniff his boot to breathe. After a while he took his sock and boot back, took his handcuffs of me, told me if I told anyone he would do the same again. He got on his bike and rode off, leaving me there practically naked.