Police Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

The doctor stepped out from between Anita's legs thus giving the cameras that were there a perfect view of her very moist vaginal area the techs could see that her vaginal lips were very engorged and her slit was open along with her clit was exposed and the good doctor could not stop himself he leaned down and started to lick her vaginal area.

That is when Anita started to push her pussy into his face and the district attorney told Scott to enter the suite and arrest the Doctor. Anita was almost there on the verge of a massive orgasm when Scott burst in grabbing the Doctor. Anita was hollering at Scott to let the doctor finish her and squirming on the massage table. The assistant was at Anita's tummy rubbing it when he just shoved his fingers into her vagina and she was off in an orgasmic explosion that she never had before and it was all caught on tape.

The other officers started to pour into the room they were reading the doctor his rights and also the assistant. Anita was on the massage table legs spread totally exposed to all the officers in the room. They all came in to look over her lovely body shaking their heads on the waste it was for a woman to have a body like that and be such a bitch. They did not try to cover her nakedness the officers went about their business of arresting the perps and gathering evidence with the district attorney and the forensics lab people wandering around with Anita still in an after orgasmic fog nude on the table legs spread vagina open and leaking, lips puffy with excitement. The lab people took pictures of her in this position for legal purposes they said to the district attorney.

Anita finally came to her senses and the men there helped her off the table and congratulated her on a job well done. Walking with all the men there as they talked with her until the receptionist for the doctor looked at her and asked when she would be putting her clothes back on. Anita looked down and there was a flash of embarrassment then looked at everyone that has seen her and said what the hell and stayed nude until all were brought out of the suite then she went to dress with Scott by her side conversing with her and watching her dress. He really had admiration for the beautiful woman, but she was married.

When Anita came home that night she was so horny that she could not wait to get their son into bed so that she could have relations with her husband. They had supper and cleaned up she kept on rubbing her body against Rick and he could not believe the signals she was giving him. They read a story to their son then she went into the bedroom stripped in front of Rick then asked him if he wanted to take a bath with her. She was bent over the tub setting the water temperature when Rick came into the room. He had a perfect view of her vaginal area it looked red and engorged, being that he did not see his wife very often in this position he did not think much of it he was just glad that she was this receptive to a night of sex.

They got into the tub together he sat down first and she sat on his lap. It was a matter of minutes before he was fully erect and Anita was rubbing on him while talking with him probably the first time that they talked without her having a superior air about her. They washed each other, then Anita did something that she did not do very often she had him sit on the side of the tub and gave him a blow job. He was in heaven as this was a treat for him. She did not bring him to orgasm, but it felt good never the less. They dried off and he returned the favor and got down between her lovely legs. He spent some time admiring her lovely vaginal area this is a place he loves to be but is not there very often.

Rick stuck his tongue in her vagina and she moaned her approval. He proceeded to lick her to orgasm. She was thrashing around and rubbing her vagina on his face. Her orgasm was not as powerful as the one the doctor gave her, but it was nice never the less. When she finally came back to earth he gently spread her legs, inserted his cock into her pussy, then started to pump gently at first and with his wife's encouragement he proceeded with a faster pace until he was thrusting in and out of her at a very fast pace bringing on her orgasm along with his. This is the way he would want the rest of his life to be.

Many weeks later:

The grand jury convened to see if there was enough evidence to hold the Doctor. Seeing that he was a risk for flight they held him over without bail seeing that he did this in a few other area's they also thought that he also may have done more to other women. The doctor had money so he hired a well-respected lawyer, but he could not get the bail reduced. It took a few months to bring the doctor to trial; both sides were getting their arguments together.

During the ensuing months Anita and Rick slipped back into the way it was before the night that Anita finished up her undercover assignment. She was working with the district attorney to nail the doctor and the Defense lawyer was working on a way to get the doctor off the charges.

Months later:

There was a surprise for Anita and Rick he was subpoenaed to attend the trial of the doctor. The day of the trial Anita brought Rick with her after they got a sitter for their son. Both sides gave their presentation and prosecution started its case against the Doctor. It was all based on the video that was shot of the doctor performing oral sex on Anita, so the video was shown in the courtroom. The Defense lawyer stood up and objected they only have a picture of the doctor with moans of a woman that seems to be enjoying his ministrations how do we know whose vagina he is performing on? He stated to the Judge and the Judge agreed with him thus asking the prosecution who the woman was. They came back with Anita's name to the pure humiliation of her and the rage of Rick her husband, his wife is preforming sexual acts with another man as part of her job and he has to beg her for sex.

The Judge had Anita called to the witness stand to answer some questions. She walked up and was sworn in. Sitting on the chair the prosecution asked her if that was her in the video she said it was and she was under cover and she explained the whole sting to the jury. The Defense objected stating how can we be sure that is the Sergeant in that picture. The Judge agreed and then he stated that the only way to find out for sure was if the good Sergeant removed her clothes from the waist down and then the jury could match the video with her vaginal area to be sure.

Anita's nastiness came to the surface stating that she will not disrobe in court in front of all these people for their viewing pleasure. The judge told her she had two minutes to disrobe here or will be held in contempt and will be disrobed by the intake officers it was up to her. A very humiliated Anita removed her shoes and then her slacks slipping them down her legs she folded them and set them on a chair then the very red faced police woman hooked her thumbs on both sides of her panties and pulled them down standing with her pubic hair covered by the shirt she was wearing. The judge was not satisfied he told her to remove her shirt also so she unbuttoned that and put it with her slacks. She was standing in front of the court in her white bra with her hands in front of her black bush.

The Judge had the camera man for the court come to the front of court with his video camera and he had Anita sit on the table in front of the judge facing him and the camera man. He told her to spread her legs and the image of her wide spread wet pussy was put on the screen in front of the room over the judges head. Anita's pussy was on a 72" screen she could count her pussy hairs. This was too much she could not believe she is sitting here while the whole courtroom was looking at her most intimate place with her husband here also.

The next hour was spent comparing Anita's vagina with the one in the video that the doctor was licking and they could not determine that they were one and the same. The judge asked if they had other pictures with more of the women's body exposed maybe they could come to a conclusion then? He stated.

To Anita's total mortification the Judge told her she had to strip completely to make sure it was her after the video of the massage was played to the jury. Anita spent the next two days nude in the court house and the doctor was acquitted for lack of evidence, by the jury.

The only good thing to come out of this story is that Anita found that she enjoyed being the only woman naked in front of many people it really turned her on, so she has been the entertainment at many of the police functions doing strips and also she has encouraged her husband to find men that appreciate beautiful ebony ladies that like to be naked and show them all her lovely charms.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12