Policewomen Ep. 03: Kelly's Failure

Story Info
She goes black and goes undercover into Fat Rob's world.
11.8k words
4.59
45.7k
51

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,585 Followers

Author's note: Kelly's first story. Her second will be incest. She's the sister of Trina from parts 1 and 2.

This story features Wayne again. Wayne is based off someone I know in real life. Not many people like this person. I'm sure people who write stories draw influences from real life.

Also, there's some violence here. Nothing remotely as violent as in previous parts, but there is some. It will lead into to the incest story for Kelly (part 4). Part 3 here is mostly interracial porn.

Policewomen 3: Kelly's Failure

Chapter 1

Fat Rob adjusted his suit and followed a few of his associates into the home of Wayne, a lawyer that failed Fat Rob's business empire – a lawyer that would pay for his incompetence. Unfortunately for Wayne, he left his Miami home unlocked, giving Fat Rob's crew a more stealthy entry.

"You hear that?" one of Fat Rob's men whispered, his hand gun drawn. "Porn?"

Fat Rob shrugged, assuming his soon-to-be former lawyer was watching pornography with the speakers turned up.

The four men ascended the stairs as quietly as possible, Fat Rob in the rear. The sounds of a woman moaning and crying out with pleasure got louder and louder. The black men all looked at one another – something sounded unusual. They kept going; all but Fat Rob having their weapons safely pointed downward, fingers off the triggers.

Sneaking down the carpeted hallway, the sounds were very loud now. "He got a woman here?"

"Don't know. She's at the wrong place at the wrong time though," another of his men whispered back.

"Bitch sounds like she's got a cold or something," another whispered.

"Shhh," Fat Rob, their boss said, nodding toward the bedroom door. "If there's someone else here, you know what to do," he reminded them of their plan.

"Ahh! Yes! Yes!" the men heard this person cry out. One of them slowly opened the bedroom door, nearly erupting in laughter at what he saw. The other two associates of Fat Rob entered the bedroom.

"Oh shit! Boss you gotta see this," one said. The mountainous black man, Fat Rob, entered the bedroom, not smiling, not laughing.

Wayne was wearing women's lingerie, on all fours; another man was behind him, nude, his cock embedded all the way into Wayne. The other man pulled out of Wayne, both of them shocked and scared.

"Well, well, well," Fat Rob said, expressionless, moving past his associates. "Looks like Wayne has a few secrets. Don't worry. We won't tell."

Fat Rob nodded over his left shoulder. A gun was raised, a silencer on the end; it was fired, the bullet piercing the skull of the man who was fucking Wayne.

"Don!" Wayne exclaimed, his voice tired from imitating a woman's. "Robert, no, please," Wayne begged.

Fat Rob looked over his right shoulder. A fist was balled up, striking Wayne against the temple as hard as possible, knocking him out. The lawyer was dragged out by his hair, pulled down the stairs by his legs, and thrown into the back of an SUV where he was tied up; mouth taped, and struck several more times when he started to wake up.

***

Fat Rob entered the backseat of his SUV, parked in front of Wayne's house. Two dark haired women, one white, one Latina, Christine and Sandra, began to immediately service him.

Fat Rob looked on as the two women Fat Rob's entourage met at a club earlier in the evening, fished out his cock, kissing it, licking it, sharing it. He made a phone call to the SUV parked behind his, the one containing Wayne.

"Hey. We're going to Atlanta first thing in the morning. Let's head back to the hotel. We got some women to wear out tonight," Fat Rob said, nodding at the two ladies sucking his cock.

He ended his phone call, leaning his head back, looking forward to a night of sex. "Hey Torrie, you ok up there?" Fat Rob asked the blonde they brought with them from Atlanta – one of his favorite women.

Torrie took the driver's cock out of her mouth, sitting up, smiling. "I sure am, baby."

"Good girl," Fat Rob said. "Now get back to work on that dick."

Torrie smiled, descending back into the driver's lap, deep throating his cock.

Chapter 2

"Good! That's great news, Kelly!" Trina congratulated her sister on the phone.

"Yeah I guess," Kelly shrugged.

"It is. It shows the department trusts you."

"I know. But I feel like I'm still new. I've only been here eight months," Kelly countered.

"Don't worry about that. Just worry about staying safe. I have faith in you, you'll be fine," Trina reassured her.

"I hope so," Kelly said. "Alright, well I need to get ready. Going out with a friend."

"Ooh, a guy friend?" Trina asked.

"No! Just a friend from the gym. She's nice; we've been hanging out a bit. I was kinda of hoping to spend time with Nate tonight," she answered, referring to her 17-year-old son.

"Yes, I think that'd be great. You should," Trina suggested. Kelly wasn't aware that on the other end of the phone, Trina was lying on her stomach, nude, her son Richie sitting on her, rubbing her back.

"I don't know. I feel like drinking wine and having girl talk," Kelly said.

"Alright. Suit yourself," Trina sighed. They ended their call; Trina rolled onto her back, wrapped her legs around her son and pulled him down for a long, passionate kiss.

Kelly changed into pajama pants, put on a white tank top, put her long blonde hair up in a ponytail and grabbed her purse.

"Where you going?" Nate asked, sitting on the couch, flipping through television channels.

"To a friend's house."

"Oh," Nate nodded.

Kelly paused, made her way next to Nate, putting her arm around. "Hey, I know I've been busy lately, but there's some changes going on at work for me and soon I'll have more time for us. Ok?"

"Sure," the teenager shrugged.

"I haven't hung out with Kristen in a couple weeks and I figured I could tonight," Kelly explained. "Is this ok?"

"Yeah, mom, that's fine," Nate said his eye wandering back to the TV.

"Great, thank you," Kelly said, kissing his head. "We'll be spending a lot of time together soon. I promise."

Kelly sighed, leaving her home, but comforting herself, knowing this role change at work would change her hours for the better – no more patrol shifts for a while.

***

Hours later Kristen pushed Kelly onto her back on the couch, climbing on top of her. "Mmm, you ever been with a woman?" Kelly's drunk friend asked.

"Nope," Kelly, just as drunk, answered back, staring up into Kristen's glazed over eyes.

"Never thought about it? Not once?"

"Nah," Kelly said. "You are pretty hot though," Kelly reached around, grabbing Kristen's butt a few times.

"Mmm, I like that and so are you. You aren't drunk enough to take the plunge?" Kristen asked.

"I don't think so, no," Kelly smiled back.

"Get naked, maybe it'll help."

"I think I'll pass. Thanks though."

Kristen kissed her, hard, moaning as she did. "Did that help?"

"Get off me," Kelly laughed, pushing her friend off her. Kristen obliged, sitting up on the couch, letting Kelly rise.

Kristen grabbed her face, kissing her hard again, grabbing a handful of Kelly's tit over her tank top. "Anything?" she asked breaking the kiss.

Kelly wiped the back of her mouth, "No! Now cut it out!" she laughed.

"Fine. So you said something about your job changing?" Kristen changed the subject.

"Yep. I'm going undercover."

"No way! Really?"

"I am. I'm as surprised as you. I figured I'd need more tenure in this department. It's only been eight months since I was hired. But I guess the experience gained when I lived in Miami made a good impression," Kelly said, refilling her wine.

Kristen did the same. "Yeah. So what are they having you do? Pretend to be drug dealer? A prostitute?"

"No. Just a regular person."

"Huh?"

"Yeah they want me to get to know someone and learn about what he's up to. The detective told me they want me to be a patron at one of this guy's clubs, act natural, and learn what I can. Apparently, the department has been keeping an eye on him. Something about human trafficking, prostitution, operating strip clubs without the required or up-to-date paperwork. Blah blah blah."

"Doesn't sound too boring. Who do they want you to meet?" Kristen asked.

"I guess I'm drunk enough to spill the beans. I might as well tell you, you'll probably forget tomorrow. They want me to get close to a guy known as Fat Rob," Kelly answered.

Kristen struggled not to spit out her wine all over her friend. "Fat Rob? The Fat Rob?"

"I take it you know him?"

"Oh yes! I mean, yeah, we've met," Kristen calmed herself. "My sister works at a magazine publisher with him. We've been introduced a few times.

Kelly watched her friend, close her eyes, smiling, savoring the memories. "I see. So you must know him well?"

Kristen shook herself from her trance, "I haven't fu- I mean, seen him in a while, but yes we had a great time. In fact, I could give you pointers for getting close to him fast. I'll be right back."

Kelly watched Kristen stumble away, only to return a few minutes later. Kristen grabbed Kelly's hand, holding it up to her own. "Good, we're about the same size. This should fit easily."

"Huh?"

"Kelly, will you marry me?" Kristen smiled, sliding a wedding ring on her friend's finger.

Kelly's mouth dropped, picking up on Kristen's suggestion to pretend to be married in order to attract Fat Rob's attention. "So he likes married women?"

"Mmhmm," Kristen nodded. "He loves families too. My sister said he likes to break them up, take the wives, and make them go black and so on."

"Wow."

"Yeah, he loves white women. Especially ones that leave their husbands and family to join his entourage."

"How do you know all of this?"

"I told you, my sister fu – I mean, works with him. She's not married, but they are friends, I suppose. Also," Kristen bit her bottom lip, "one time in a three-way with him and my sister, he confessed that to us, after learning we weren't married. 'This would be more fun if you two were,' he said."

Kelly looked at the ring from another time in Kristen's life, listening to her drone on in the background.

"He said he loved it when pretty white women go black. All they do is focus on black cock. They leave everything behind for it. They become addicted," Kristen said.

"That's silly."

"It's not entirely true either. As much as I love black cock, I'm hanging out with you tonight, instead of going out and getting some," Kristen said.

"So you're implying I'd be having sex with this man?"

"Yes. Dare I say the first night you meet him."

"Yeah right. I'm far too shy and nervous to go that far that fast."

"Well you need to loosen up. I'll prove it though. I'll set you up on a date," Kristen said.

"With Fat Rob?"

"No. Someone else. Someone you can sink your teeth into, figuratively and literally. Someone you can use to become very acquainted with working black dick. Someone who I slept with last week and came all night on," Kristen paused, "he's someone I've known for many years and is a close family friend."

That eased Kelly's nerves a bit, glad that Kristen wouldn't set her up on a date with someone she barely knew herself.

"It will lead to sex. I guarantee that," Kristen added.

Kelly shook her head and sighed, "Alright. Fine."

"Great!" Kristen got off the couch, standing in front of Kelly, finishing her wine. "Now then, you never answered my question. Will you marry me?"

Kelly laughed. "Sure. Why not?" she joked, looking down to Kristen's ring. She saw something white land on the carpet in her peripheral vision. It was Kristen's t-shirt.

Kelly looked to her friend. She was standing topless, her large breasts on display. "Good. Now come to bed," Kristen said.

Kelly watched Kristen walk down the hall to her bedroom, pause, remove her pajama pants and step into the bedroom naked. Kelly sighed and shook her head.

She thought about her upcoming assignment while sipping more wine. She wondered if she met this Fat Rob person if it meant she'd be sleeping with him. She wondered if she'd have to disclose that to the detectives or her captain. She doubted it, but she wasn't sure.

Next she thought about this date Kristen offered to set her up on. She thought about it causing more time away from her son. Deep down, she wanted it; she wanted to experience it, to become familiar and more comfortable with black men before getting close to one.

Kelly sighed once more, looking to the light coming from Kristen's bedroom streaming into the hallway. She quickly downed her wine, shook her head, and walked to Kristen's bedroom door. Smiling at her friend, Kelly removed her tank top, stepped out of her pants, giggled and hopped in bed with Kristen.

Chapter 3

"Hey." Kelly said to her son when he answered his cell phone. "I'm going to hang out somewhere else with my friend. I'll probably be home later than expected, so don't wait up."

"Ok mom," Nate replied. Kelly felt bad that she blew her son off a second Friday night in a row.

"Do NOT turn the thermostat down to 60 again. Do you understand?" Kelly ordered.

"Yes. I won't touch it. Calm down." Nate rolled his eyes, answering his mother.

"I don't want to get home and it be freezing in there. Also finish up those leftovers in the fridge before they go bad." Kelly continued.

"Ok! Geez, I will."

Kelly paused, "You forgive me, right?"

"Yes, it's fine, mom. Really it is. We can hang out next weekend."

"Alright, well have a good evening sweetie, and I'll see you later."

"Ok, bye mom." Nate said, ending the phone call before his mother could say she loved him.

Kelly sighed, slight regret washing over her. She was out on the date Kristen set her up on. She was enjoying herself; however, she felt she should go home soon. Pushing those thoughts aside, she caught up with her date, Ulysses, grabbing his hand, exiting the restaurant.

Kelly smiled, sitting down in the passenger side of Ulysses' car. He closed her door, seeing she was in safely. They had just had a wonderful dinner together. It was the best, and only, blind date she had ever been on. She only knew that Ulysses was black and according to Kristen, a knockout. When Kelly met him at the restaurant, she felt weak in the knees.

She was borrowing a teal dress from Kristen. It was mid-thigh in length, had a deep plunging neckline bordering on inappropriate for the restaurant where they ate, and was super tight, hugging her luscious curves.

Kelly wasn't expecting Ulysses to be so attractive. He was 5'10", a few inches taller than her, and absolutely chiseled. Upon saying their polite hellos "sex" was the first word that popped into her mind. Listening to him speak, telling her about his work, his family life, smiling politely as he spoke, "sex sex sex" replayed in her mind.

As their meal ended, it was Kelly who suggested the night was young and asked if he had plans in the morning. Ulysses gave a soft, crooked smile, telling her he didn't have plans and didn't have to be up early. Ulysses suggested some wine at his apartment. They both knew where this was heading.

Ulysses put the car in reverse, backing out of the parking space, exiting the parking lot. He pulled on the interstate, smiling softly at Kelly he asked, "Are you sure you're ok with joining me back at my apartment? If not, please let me know and I'll be glad to take you home."

Kelly thought about Nate and imagined him home alone watching baseball while eating warmed up leftovers. Shaking her head, ejecting those thoughts, admitting to herself that she deserved some fun, She turned, looking at Ulysses as he drove, glancing down to his arms, his thighs, and his crotch. Thoughts of her son quickly vanished. She would spend more time with Nate in the future

"It's no problem, like I said, the night is young," she reminded Ulysses. Getting bolder, she reached over to slowly trail her index finger in small circles around his thigh. "I want to play," she thought to herself.

"Great. I have red wine in the fridge. Is that ok?" Ulysses asked.

"Yes, that'd be great," she said, resting her hand on his thigh.

Ulysses smiled, coming to a stop at a red light. He took Kelly's hand in his own, bringing it to his mouth, giving it a soft kiss.

"My, my, you are quite a gentleman," Kelly joked.

"Well I have no reason not to be one. I'm happy that such a lovely woman is spending time with me."

Ulysses gently squeezed her hand, pulling into a parking spot at the apartment complex. Making his way to her side, he opened her door, holding out his arm. Kelly took it and followed him indoors. They rode the elevator to the 20th floor in silence, occasionally flashing each other glances and smiles.

"After you," Ulysses said, opening the door of his apartment for Kelly. She entered, smiling as she put her purse on the chair nearest to the door. She looked around the large living room, noticing the track lighting in the small kitchen area. Ulysses adjusted the dimmer switch and headed to retrieve the wine. Kelly trailed her fingers along the soft, velvet sofa. She walked toward the large sliding glass door, with the shades pulled back.

"Oh wow, you have a great view," she said, coming to a stop, looking over the city of Atlanta.

"I certainly do," Ulysses said, approaching her from behind. "The view from the window is nice too."

Kelly chuckled, shaking her head a bit. Standing behind her, Ulysses sniffed her hair, "You smell amazing."

"Thank you," She smiled, still looking out the window. She could feel Ulysses' breath on her neck and slightly turned her head to the side. She could feel something else too. It was hard, large, and pressing against her butt. She smiled a knowing smile to herself and very subtly moved her hips to the left then right, causing her butt cheek to slide across it.

"I almost forgot," Ulysses said, moving to stand next to her at the window, "your wine." Kelly took her glass, turning to stare into Ulysses' eyes.

"Shall I make a toast?" he asked. "To a wonderful evening."

Kelly nodded as they touched glasses, taking a sip, never taking their eyes off each other.

Chapter 4

Kelly knew where this was heading. She knew that Ulysses knew where this was heading. She knew that Ulysses knew that she knew where this was heading. Kristen was right; sex was a guarantee. Kelly wondered for a moment if first dates with black men always lead to sex.

After several sips of wine following their toast, Ulysses took her glass and along with his and sat them on the nearby coffee table. The two of them stood, illuminated by the city lights coming in from the large, sliding door, glancing each other over.

Kelly smiled, watching him slide the top part of her dress off her breasts. Ulysses grabbed the exposed tit, squeezing it gently, as if testing the melon's ripeness. He then took it to his mouth, sending shivers down her spine as he suckled on it. Dragging his tongue across an erect nipple, causing Kelly to close her eyes and arch her neck, moaning softly.

He licked his way up to her neck, pulling her face toward his, he slithered his long tongue into her mouth. Kelly moaned again, sucking his tongue, her thong soaking wet at this point. She wanted to get fucked in the worst possible way.

Ulysses felt the same way. Kelly wondered how long he had gone without sex. Watching him unbutton and remove his shirt, salivating over his obsidian, chiseled body, she joked with herself guessing probably about five hours. She wasn't that far off in her guess. It had actually been six.

Sliding his pants down, along with his boxers, Ulysses assisted Kelly with the rest of her dress. Marveling at her toned body with nice-sized breasts, he couldn't help but tell her, "You're beautiful."

Looking over his dark muscular frame, illuminated by the night lights of the city, Kelly couldn't help but reply, "So are you."

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,585 Followers