Policewomen Ep. 01: Trina's Inferno

Story Info
An abducted cop is drugged, journeys through an old hotel.
9.7k words
4.28
93.5k
129

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,591 Followers

Author's Note: This is my second attempt at this story. The first attempt was an Erotic Horror story that was rejected by the site.

This story is similar except there's drugged induced consent and pleasure involved, not human-on-human torture and trauma. The main character still beats the crap out of bad guys (though she doesn't kill any like in my first version).

This lighter version also serves to set up a mom/son incest sequel.

Edited by: TIGERSMAN

Policewomen: Trina's Inferno

The sun was rising over South Beach, Miami. It was Trina's day off and she was finishing her morning jog. Pausing to watch the sunrise, she thought about the day ahead of her.

She'd spend the next few hours in the gym, focusing on her back and arms, giving her legs and glutes a rest. After that, she was going to call Mike to check in and see if any SWAT positions were open. He was friendly, giving Trina pointers here and there regarding fitness and various other exercises that may help her in the intensive SWAT team application process.

Trina loved her job, but wanted more excitement. Her patrol route mostly consisted of retirement communities not far from the beach. It was quite boring for her, but she did her best, befriending many of the elderly folks on her route.

After her workout, she jogged home. Her son, Richie was in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Hi there," Trina said, entering the kitchen, heading to the refrigerator.

"Hey," he shyly said, watching his mother bend over, looking for her preferred brand of bottled water. He stared at her long legs, her toned butt covered by tiny black shorts. He watched her stand, sweat trailing down her exposed mid-drift as she drank from the bottle. Richie almost gasped when his mother turned to face him, revealing her toned stomach, her tiny, work out tank top sticking to her skin.

"Ahhh," she finished the bottle, wiping her mouth. "You still going to your friend's house tonight?"

"Mmhmm," Richie lied.

"Great. Want to come to the shooting range with me?" Trina asked, knowing the answer.

"Nah."

"Alrighty. I'm going to grab a shower then head out," She kissed her son on the top of his head. He watched her walk down the hallway, mouth hanging open, sighing when she retreated to her bedroom.

In the shower, Trina slammed herself against the wall, "Yes, yes," she whispered, furiously rubbing her clit. Tonight she had the house to herself. A friend would be joining her. She couldn't wait to see him, to fuck him. It'd been several weeks since he was in Miami last, Trina meeting him at a charity event she did security for. He was running in the half-marathon, they spoke afterward, exchanged numbers. They've texted and kept in touch since, arranging this little date night.

It's been nearly a year since Trina got any sexual attention from someone other than herself. She couldn't wait to rip off her friend's clothes, go to her knees and suck and slobber all over his glorious cock. "Mmmm," she moaned, a little louder than she wanted.

"Ulysses," she whispered his name, right before an orgasm overtook her. Her body tensed up in the shower, she struggled to keep quiet.

Richie was outside the bathroom door, his ear pressed against it, listening to his mother. When she cut off the shower, he left the room, careful to leave her bedroom door cracked just enough to afford him a view of her naked body. He'd been doing this for years, perfecting his spying techniques. Lately though, guilt had been catching up to him. He vowed that after tonight, after watching his beautiful mother have sex, he would stop. Deep down he knew that was a lie.

After an hour at the shooting range, Trina called her sister, Kelly, who was also a police officer. Trina was often envious of Kelly. She patrolled closer to downtown and was rarely bored.

Sitting at a stop light, on her way home, Trina chatted with Kelly. "I'm not telling you any more about him. Sorry," she smiled.

"Please?" Kelly pleaded.

"Nope. He's my little secret friend," Trina joked.

"Fine. At least tell me a little how it goes tonight," Kelly said.

"Sure. If there's anything to tell."

"Well from what you've said so far, it sounds like it's a no brainer that you two will go out, and go home for a nice evening of naughty fun," Kelly said.

"Probably!"

"Ugh. Whatever. Anyway how is Richie? Still spying on you?" Kelly asked of her nephew.

Trina sighed. "I think so. I have my suspicions. Maybe it's just a phase."

"Seems like more than just a phase. He's 18. I could see a 14, 15, or even 16 year old doing it for giggles or curiosity, but at 18? I figured he'd focus on leaving for college or moving out," Kelly reasoned.

"Yes, well, maybe," Trina said, not totally comfortable talking about it.

"Have you said anything to him?"

"No. Too awkward. I figured I need to spend more time with him. Just not sure when or how yet."

"Yep. Anyway, I better get ready for my shift. Maybe I'll catch whoever is robbing these sperm banks lately," Kelly said.

"Hah, I forgot about that."

"Yep, all the sperm banks in Miami, wiped clean," Kelly said. "No pun intended."

Trina chuckled. "I wonder what they are doing with it?"

"No idea. But we think it's a guy and it's an inside job."

"Weirdos," Trina sighed.

They ended their call, Trina arrived home. She smiled thinking about her evening again. She checked her long caramel colored hair in the mirror, her blue eyes smiling back at her. "It's going to be a great night."

*

Several hours later, Trina backed into her front door, arms around Ulysses, kissing him hungrily. They had a wonderful dinner, opting to skip the movie and head back to Trina's.

Closing the door, never taking her mouth off his, she guided him down the hall to her bedroom. Richie had been waiting there, his car parked a block away, in the shadows of Trina's closet. He had a perfect view of the action through the cracked door.

Richie's cock getting erect, he watched his mother position Ulysses at the foot of her bed. She removed his shirt, revealing his muscular frame. Going to her knees, she kissed down his chest, over his abs, and tugged at his cargo shorts.

Trina moaned loudly after pulling down Ulysses' boxers, a cock as glorious as she imagined sprung free. She immediately took it to her mouth, her head bobbing and weaving back and forth on it. After a moment she stood, in a hurry to get it inside her, and pushed Ulysses back on her bed. She stood before him, removing her top, her bra and shorts. Richie's mouth dropped when he saw she was wearing no underwear.

Jealousy nearly overtook him, but Richie remained calm, reminding himself that she's a grown-up, she's single, she can do what she wants. Plus if she caught him hiding there, it would be horrible.

He watched his mother mount this man, climbing on top of him, straddling him. She grabbed the base of his cock, guiding it inside her. "Yes!" she exclaimed, throwing her head back, loving the full feeling.

Then Richie watched his mother fuck Ulysses. Bouncing up and down, impaling herself over and over again on his cock. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried each time she landed on him. Richie almost came in his pants watching her climax.

Ulysses rolled over, Trina going to her back. Richie listened to their kissing sounds, watching him flex his muscular ass, rolling his hips as he fucked her in return. Trina grasped at his back, raking her fingers downward, her feet locked behind him. She climaxed again, then there was a brief pause - a calm before the storm.

Richie thought it was over. It had only just begun.

An hour later, Trina was on all fours, Ulysses behind her, running his hands up and down her back, now sweaty from their sex, pummeling her. "Harder!" she ordered, he obliged. He gripped her long hair, pulling her head back, Trina cumming again.

Richie almost lost it again when he saw the look of orgasmic pleasure on his mother's face.

Ulysses pulled out, pushed Trina to her belly, grabbed her hips, bringing her ass to his face. "Ahh! Shit!" Trina cried out, feeling Ulysses tongue swirl all around her puckered hole. Her spine tingling, she went limp, Ulysses sitting back, feasting upon her butt, occasionally lapping at her pussy.

Another hour passed, they were still going at it. Richie couldn't believe it. "Yes! Yes!" Trina grit her teeth, staring into Ulysses' face, straddling him while he sat on the bed, doing all she could to make this man cum.

He nodded his head, letting her know he was ready - finally. A sweaty and tired Trina hopped off his cock and lay next to him. Richie had a perfect view of her jacking Ulysses, begging his seed to come out. She enclosed her mouth on him, moaning, feeling his balls tense up. Ulysses erupted in her mouth, lying back on the bed as he came. Trina drank every last drop of his cum, sucking and licking his cock clean. She wiped her mouth, smiling as she curled up into Ulysses' arm.

Richie watched her slowly run her hands up and down Ulysses' body, and after several moments, she was still - asleep. He exited his hiding place, staring at his mother's naked body, guilt over taking him. "This was the last time I spy on her. I'm done," he thought to himself, before he snuck out to walk to his car.

Trina and Ulysses had sex in the shower that morning. She said goodbye to her friend, suggesting they could hook up again if he's free. He liked that idea, kissing the nude woman goodbye at her front door.

Trina called her sister, Kelly, getting her voicemail. She took a nap and later left for her afternoon shift.

*

Sitting in her patrol car, Trina called Kelly again, no answer. She sighed, shrugged and got out of the car. She adjusted her bulletproof vest, not that she had any need to wear one on her route. She didn't wear a bra with her uniform. Her breasts weren't huge, but the tight vest and clothing was more uncomfortable when a sports bra was thrown into the mix. It didn't really matter, no one could tell.

Trina adjusted her pony tail, putting her hat back on and went to talk with an elderly resident. She often visited them, spending more time with the older senior citizens, listening to them tell stories and asking them questions. If she missed catching someone going 10 miles over the 25 mile per hour limit, Trina didn't care. It helped her get through a boring shift and lifted the spirits of the residents.

After Trina's "lunch break" at 8pm, halfway through her shift, she got a call to stop by a rowdy party at the house of one of the few younger families that lived nearby. The parents were out of town.

She put a stop to the loud music, telling the kids to disperse; they listened and gave her no problems. Standing at the door of her car, watching a few of the remaining teenagers drive off to find something else to do on a Saturday night, Trina was struck on the side of the head by something very hard.

*

Trina woke up with a splitting headache. Everything was blurry. She heard a muffled male voice in the room, followed by a female moan. Then nothing.

Her right temple was throbbing. Seeing a blurry shape move away from her, she touched the sore spot, it was warm to the touch. Trina saw red on her middle and ring fingertips. Wiping her eyes, hoping her vision would regain its sharpness, she saw more red on her hands. Whatever hit her earlier, made a sizable gash on the side of her head. She wiped as much blood off her face as possible using her tank top.

In the process she was able to see what she had on. It was nothing. Her uniform, weapons, everything was taken. All she was left with was her white tank top, and white, boy shorts panties.

Then she saw the others. The entire room, a lobby or waiting room of sorts, had women lying on the floor. Most were nude, a few had on underwear, all were touching themselves, moaning with pleasure.

She heard someone coming. She quickly lay down, pretending to be knocked out. With one eye cracked open, she saw a large man carrying a briefcase. A woman rose up, her hands crawling over his pants, trying to tear them off. Trina watched him bend down, reading something around the woman's neck.

The man grabbed the woman by her blonde hair, bending her over, opening the briefcase. He took out a syringe and injected a clear liquid into the flesh of her butt cheek. She told him thank you, moaning. The man went to a door in the back of the room. He banged on it a few times.

Another man answered, "To the basement," the large man handed the woman over to his associate. With Trina's blurry vision, she could barely make out something familiar about the woman, but wasn't sure.

Trina watched him move to another woman, turning her head to the side, reading her collar. All the women had collars - all except Trina.

She wondered why she didn't have a one, she wondered what was on the collar, she waited and watched.

The man read another collar. The woman sprung to life, grabbing, kissing the man, he pushed her down, pinning her head to the floor with his large hand. "Yeah," he said. "You'll love it here."

The woman seemed possessed. She lunged at the man again when he walked to another woman. He quickly grabbed a baseball bat by the door, knocking the woman to the ground.

"That's what he hit me with," Trina thought.

"To the arena you go," the man said, pulling the woman by her hair, knocking on the door once more. His associate answered, taking the woman away.

Trina closed her eyes, playing possum again. She heard his heavy footsteps get closer. "Oh yeah. You," he grunted. "Didn't put one on you. You were the cop at the wrong place at the wrong time. " he said, kneeling before her.

He grabbed Trina by the hair, turning her head from side to side. He ran his thumb over her full lips, moaning as he touched her. "Where should I send you?" he asked.

The man released Trina and stood, looking back towards the door. She saw his feet facing away from her. Now was her chance.

She swung her knee around, sweeping the man's feet from under him. He landed with a loud thud, losing his grip on the baseball bat. Trina hopped up, pounced on him, and repeatedly punched his face, temple, knocking him out after several hard blows.

She grabbed his bat. She had a weapon now.

Peeking outside a window, Trina saw she was eight stories up. She saw the Miami skyline in the distance. Taking in her surroundings, the room she was in appeared to be a lobby. Everything was clean, but old looking. She wondered if it was a hotel, perhaps one that was recently renovated.

Trina had no way to contact anyone; searching the man proved fruitless, no cell phone, no walkie-talkie, nothing.

She sighed, seeing a woman stir in her peripheral vision. Trina went to her side, helping the woman, only wearing a bra, to her feet. "Go. Leave. Find help."

The woman smiled, shaking her head "no."

Trina said, grabbing the woman's collar, reading it.

"Heretic?" Trina read it out loud.

"What is this place?"

"Leave. Hurry, go!"

Trina hoped the women in this room would leave, but none of them moved. She watched a couple of them make out, another couple slowly grinding their pussies against one another.

"What the hell?" Trina wasn't leaving though. She was heading in, venturing into this building, hoping to make it to bottom floor and save anyone she could, even if they didn't want to be saved.

Leaving the entrance open, she read several more collars on her way to the back door of the lobby area.

"Anger," "cheater," "liar," "greedy," were the various words scribbled on the collars.

A slightly overweight woman stirred, Trina helping her. Her collar said "gluttony." Trina showed her the exit, telling her to follow Trina. The woman refused. Her face glazed over.

Knocking on the door the large man knocked on earlier, stepping to the side, she waited for someone to open it. Once someone did, she appeared from the side, butting a smaller man in the face with the baseball bat, breaking his nose. She pushed him to the ground, whacking him several times with her weapon. Seeing he was out cold, she moved along past a desk into a low lit hallway towards an elevator.

**

In the elevator, Trina noticed something. She had a small puncture wound on her right wrist. Rubbing it, she wondered if she was injected with something.

Then she felt it. Dizziness, disorientation, and something else - something wonderful. Her legs were weak. Her pussy was dripping wet, soaking her underwear.

"What the - "

The elevator door opened. She fell onto the carpeted hallway, the overwhelming urge to have sex flooding her mind and body. She glanced at the baseball bat, licking her lips. She shook her head, gathered her thoughts and ventured down the hall. All the doors were locked, except one.

Against her better judgment she barged right in. It was a very stupid mistake that could cost a police officer their life. Trina wasn't thinking straight though. She couldn't see straight either.

Looking around room, her blurry vision came into focus. A loud cracking sound followed by a whimper and moan. Turning her gaze to the source of the sound, she saw a woman tied up, naked, her back illuminated by a faint orange glow. The glow was flickering as if a fire was the source of light.

Trina she saw several more women, tied up in a line against the wall. Trina also saw an overweight, naked man, wearing some sort of leather strap around his waist. He was pumping his hips into a helpless woman, their colliding bodies in the soft glow of the light source.

Trina looked around, seeing a large vat or tub of some sort, with what appeared to be several Bunsen burners underneath it. The tubes for the gas which powered the flames were hooked up to a small gas tank nearby.

The man pulled away from the woman, causing her to beg him not to. Two large strap-on dildos slid out of her. Trina could tell in the low light levels the dildos were monstrous - perhaps a foot long. She assumed the man had one in the woman's pussy and ass. She watched her crawl after him, red marks visible on her back.

The man tied her back up, having no problems overpowering the drugged captive. "Which one of you gets a bath?" he mockingly asked, grabbing for a whip from a small table against the wall.

Crack! Trina winced watching him whip one of the helpless, tied up, women. The man whipped at them again, in a random order, not caring which woman he struck. A couple asked for him to do it again, harder.

"Whores. All of you. Which one of you gets cleaned off? Hmm?" He asked, walking over to the vat, resting the whip over his shoulder. He picked up a container of some sort. Trina watched him pour the contents into the vat.

"Is that?" Trina asked herself. "It couldn't be."

The liquid appeared white, creamy, and then there was the smell. Trina shook her head ten feet away, knowing the man was pouring massive amounts of stolen semen into the tub. The Bunsen burners must be keeping it warm so it doesn't dry out.

"There we go, your favorite liquid, ladies. Which one of you wants a nice, warm, cum bath?" he asked.

Trina stood, moved toward him, baseball bat raised at him. "Hi," she said.

The man was quick. His whip cracked at her wrist, causing her to drop the bat. The second whip lash landed at her waist, slightly wrapping around her body. He pulled her close to him, his speed taking her by surprise. He squatted, lifted her up and threw her over his head, this time, his strength surprising her. Trina landed in the tub of semen.

Slowly gliding to the bottom of the vat, Trina disoriented and horny, knowing and hoping that if this stuff was stolen from sperm banks, then it should be healthy - not disease ridden. She loved drinking it straight from the source and now she was in a bathtub full of the stuff.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,591 Followers