Polish Delight Ch. 02

Story Info
Magda the Polish beauty returns for more.
3.5k words
4.52
24.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deimos1
Deimos1
41 Followers

After Magda left, I took a long shower and then wandered my new apartment in irritated silence. Just a short time before, my face had been buried deep in her enchanting pussy. I could still smell her musk and remembered the feel of her silken skin as I silently cursed myself for being so strong headed. I knew I was right though and that the only way I would be happy is if Magda submitted to me willingly.

I did not want to quickly fuck her and never see her again. Rather, I wanted to explore her desires and introduce her to new pleasures and perversions. The notion of seducing and molding such a beautiful exotic young woman deeply excited me.

Although I wanted to chase after her and tell her that she needed to be with me, I knew that such actions would be counterproductive. Young men had chased Magda for years and these clumsy attempts at seduction had convinced her that she was an object of desire that men valued only for her looks and her sexual abilities.

Most likely, no man had ever told her that he prized her mind and her body and she would not believe it if I expressed such sentiments. What Magda needed was time to think about today's events and space to consider what she needed and desired.

The truth is that I did not know Magda and I was only guessing about all that I thought I knew. There was an undeniably strong attraction between us though, and I wagered that she would not be able to forget what we had done. There was a chance that I would never touch her again, but it was not a risk because I could not accept half measures.

So, I tried to push Magda from my mind and focus on my new adjustment to life in Poland. While I often looked for her on the street and masturbated while thinking of my tongue buried in Magda's pussy,

I found other things to occupy my mind. In my first few week as an expat I had found a job teaching English, was dating another local English school's secretary, and was thoroughly enjoyed the local nightlife.

Although I was living in a small town, the clubs were fun, the beer and vodka was good, and the women were beautiful. What more could I ask for? I was soon making a new circle of friends and was deeply enjoying my life.

It came as a surprise when I one day again awoke to the shrill sound of the vacuum cleaner. I knew that Magda came to clean the apartment every three or four weeks, but Ryan had no idea which day it was and I had been out late the night before. The buzzing vacuum jolted me from my slumber though and immediately focused my mind on Magda.

Amusingly, the vacuum's noise now seemed to hold an erotic connotation as my cock became instantly erect. One brief interlude with the vacuuming Polish beauty had created a Pavlovian response that was certainly more fulfilling than salivating. I mused that I was now classical conditioned whether I liked it or not and I wondered if I should rename her pussy the "Skinner box."

After momentarily checking my hair in the mirror, I quickly dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and tried my best to hide my now fully formed erection. I reminded myself to be patient and walked down the hall towards the bathroom. Although my body urged me to rush to the young Polish beauty, I willed myself to slowly go about my morning ritual of showering, shaving, and brushing my teeth.

Following my ablution and other grooming I exited the bathroom and deliberately walked to the kitchen. I noticed that Magda had not begun work on the kitchen and surmised by the vacuum's sounds that she was still straightening up Ryan's room.

Needing something to occupy my time and fill my stomach, I began scrambling eggs, frying bacon, and making toast. I prepared an extra portion of each, in order to have something to offer Magda when she arrived in the kitchen. I placed her food on a plate on the stovetop next to me and leaned against the counter as I ate.

Before long the vacuuming ceased and Magda entered the room pretending to be surprised to see me. She wasn't a very good actress though and it was clear that she had heard me making breakfast and knew that I was awaiting her in the kitchen.

"Good morning," I said with a smile as I watched her enter the room. Much like the last time I saw her, she was wearing small black nylon shorts and a gray tank top, which deliciously hugged her beautiful body.

"Good morning," she replied, taking note of how my cock pressed against my shorts, causing her nipples to visibly harden. Dedicated to taking control of the situation, she quickly added, "Will you soon be finished. I must clean kitchen."

"Why don't you have some eggs and bacon first," I asked, as I handed her the still warm plate of food. "Afterwards I can help you clean the kitchen again, like last week."

She sternly stared at the food-filled plate extended from my outstretched hand and then into my eyes. She didn't speak but instead peered at me as if trying to solve a riddle. Her beautiful eyes belied no sense of tenderness and her striking face was a non-descript mask that successfully hid any hint of emotion.

"If you don't take it then it's going to get cold and that would just be a waste," I explained, setting the plate down on the counter near her and walking over to the refrigerator to get a glass of water.

Appearing to violate her better judgment, Magda picked up the plate of food and at sat down at the small corner table. She slowly and silently consumed the meal, while peering across the room at me.

As I watched her eat, I again noted how aggressive she was in form and action. This angelic beauty worked hard to project only strength and hostility. Everything from her posture to her tone of voice screamed that she was not to be trifled with. Her outward manner screamed to leave her alone and not to even look at her. Naturally, Magda's belligerence only made her more appealing to me.

After finishing the last of her food, Magda stood up and placed her plate in the sink along with the other dishes. I quietly enjoyed the stunning view of her tight beautiful ass as she leaned against the sink and her small pert breasts pressed against her shirt when she turned around.

I was lost in carnal thoughts and visions when she locked her eyes on mine and challenged, "You think you give me the food and I will give you the sex?"

"I didn't have to make you food this morning you would have let me do anything I wanted, the last time I saw you and I didn't give you anything," I countered with a cocky smile that I knew would infuriate her.

"The last time I was not strong. My mind was not strong and I was not the hunter," she said in the cryptic manner of someone speaking a foreign language.

"Are you usually the strong hunter?" I asked, gazing down at this delicate young woman who worked so hard to be fierce.

At this moment everything about her excited me. I wanted nothing more than to have all of her. I knew that her aggressive posturing was merely a thin layer of whitewash over her true submissive nature and that she was, in reality, a scared young girl trying to act as if she was in control.

"I am always strong and the hunter," she spat, as she looked at me with contempt, knowing that I was toying with her.

"You weren't too strong when I had my tongue in your pussy and you were cumming all over my face," I offered, remembering the feeling of eating her pussy as she orgasmed. "I was in control of you and you would have done anything that I wanted."

Magda looked at me angrily for several moments and then surprisingly her expression softened, as she seemingly also remembered our previous meeting. "That was no good. You did not keep rules and I was much surprised. It was not just."

"What are the rules and how am I being unjust?" I asked, honestly taken aback at how quickly the conversation had changed. I had hoped to seduce her but I did not expect Magda to be so honest and forthcoming. I knew her bravado was a protective emotional barrier and was surprised when she allowed me to peer behind the wall. It reminded me how young she really was. A better man probably would have felt some sense of valor or paternal instinct towards her. I only wanted to be inside of her.

"You know rules. Do not pretend to be child," she answered blankly, obviously trying to gain the upper hand. "You could have the sex but you want something not clean and not have the sex."

"You didn't like it when I licked your pussy?" I questioned, changing the conversation's direction to better fit my priorities. I was immensely enjoying myself at this moment; knowing that I was shaping the verbal boundaries of a discussion/ argument that she could not hope to control/win. I was beginning to take control of her and the idea was excessively exciting. I was planning to take her body soon, but now I was beginning to fuck her mind.

"You know I like," she quickly and embarrassedly replied with a sigh. "How could I not like? But it is not just for you to do that."

"Why?," I quickly retorted seizing the offensive and attempting to not allow her time to think. I wanted to pressure her to respond without time to weigh and censor her words. Rather, I needed to force her to exist as a stream of consciousness reactor, rather than a self reflective thinker.

"It is not clean and you saw me too much," she answered much too fast and then visible wished she had not.

"What did I see that I shouldn't have?" I pressed, already knowing the real answer.

"You do not know me. You must not see inside me," she explained, sounding deeply philosophical and vulnerable.

"But I did see inside of you and you liked it," I lectured, leading her closer to where I wanted her to be.

"I already said I like. Why do you want me to say again?," she said, obviously frustrated. Thoughts of our tryst were making her perceptibly excited and irritated. 'You did things to me and then made me leave. You did not want the sex. Why did you not want the sex?"

"So, you're angry because you think I do not want to have sex with you?," I translated, knowing that there could be nothing further from the truth.

"No, I know you want the sex. I see your large chuj and know that you only want the sex," she fired back, looking down at my erection pressed again my shorts and knowing that I could not deny how hard my cock was for her. "No, you are not just. You do not make the sex with me when you want. You know that if you not make the sex you will be strong and I will be weak. You are not just."

I looked at her for a moment and was amazed. She understood this game better than I could have ever imagined she would. Not only was she beautiful, sexy, challenging, and secretly submissive, she also was extremely bright and capable. I suddenly was even more deeply attracted to her, which only a few moments before I would have sworn was impossible.

"Maybe you should let me be strong. Maybe it excites you more than you want to admit," I ventured, enraptured as I quickly began to penetrate Magda's defenses.

"If you are strong then I am weak. If I am weak then I will feel pain," Magda explained more honest than I could have anticipated.

"I won't hurt you. I will only do the things you want. The things that you cannot stop thinking about," I answered, as I looked into her suddenly vulnerable eyes.

"I do not know you," she offered as one last hint of resistance and then lowered her gaze to the floor in an act of submissiveness and defeat. Her young body and deep desires had become too much for her and she no longer could fight herself.

"Now is the perfect time to start," I opined, as I pulled her towards me and softly kissed her delicate lips. My hands caressed her face as we kissed.

Time slowed as my tongue conquered her mouth and my hands explored her body. I relished the feel of her pert breasts, smooth stomach, and rounded hips and allowed myself to be briefly lost in the moment.

I was entranced by her beguiling mixture of strength and weakness and needing to make her mine. My hand slid down her tight short and under the elastic waistband of her panties until my fingers and palm were rubbing against her soaking pussy.

"Why are you so wet?," I asked with a cocky smile.

"Do not play game," she spat, her defensive coping mechanism briefly returning. "You know that I want this. Do not treat me like child."

"I know what you want but I also want to hear you say it. The last time I saw you I told you that you had to beg me to take you. I am going to keep my word."

For a moment Magda thought of protesting. It was apparent in the way that she moved, almost like a vestigial action that betrayed her years of building emotional walls against anything and everyone. This faded quickly though because she no longer had the will or the desire to fight the intense sexual desire that coursed her body.

"I want you to make me feel better," she finally voiced softly, lowering her head unable to come to come to terms with her submissiveness. Under normal circumstances she would never have uttered such a sentence but our previous meeting, coupled with her fantasizes in the interim, and her strong sexual needs had overloaded all reason and former training. She had never wanted anything so badly and now was experiencing the unsettling consequences of her new found sexuality.

"I will make you feel much better," I said as my palm continued to grind into her ever wettening pussy.

"Now tell me that you need me to fuck you," I commanded, while raising her chin so I could stare directly into her eyes.

"Fuck me," she answered quietly as my fingers teased he engorged clit. "Please, fuck me."

"How bad do you want me to fuck you?" I continued, loving the way that the word "fuck" sounded in her strong Polish accent. Hearing this formerly hostile sexy young thing reduced to begging me to fuck her exciting me beyond belief.

"I have strong desire for you," she confessed, no able to hold back her thoughts and feelings. "I think about you since I saw you last."

"Take off your clothes for me, so I can see your body," I ordered, unable to continue with our verbal games. As much as I enjoyed the oral sparring, I now needed to have Magda physically and in a much different oral way.

Surprisingly, Magda did not argue or even so much as scowl, but rather she looked relieved as she quickly pulled her shirt over her head revealing her beautiful naked breasts. I stared in silence as her shirt fell to the floor and she pushed her shorts down her milky legs and stepped out of them leaving only her small black bikini style panties. Without any prodding or cajoling Magda rapidly removed her panties and stood before me naked. I gazed at her, taking in her beautiful body and creating a mental picture that I could keep in my mind forever.

I soon caressed Magda's body, pulling her tightly to me as I rubbed and stroked her beautiful skin. I cupped her taut breasts, teased her erect nipples, stroked her sensual red hair and soft pale neck and ears, and ran my palms across her smooth back and flat stomach.

Her body truly was a wonderland and I lifted her onto the countertop in order to have my way with every inch of her. I continued to stroke her wondrous body as I also kissed every part of her. She skin felt, smelled, and tasted so good under my tongue. I spread her legs wide and licked up and down her thighs before my tongue found her warm wet pussy waiting for me.

Magda moaned loudly as I licked her, grinding her pussy into my face and using her hands to push my head into her womanhood. With my face buried in her pussy I licked and kissed, sucking on her clit as she humped my mouth harder and harder.

I slid my middle finger into her tight warm pussy as she face fucked me and then I used the other hand to slowly slide a finger into her unexpecting ass.

The combination of my skilled tongue on her clit, my finger sliding in and out of her pussy, and the shock of my other hand's finger in her ass quickly sent her over the edge, as Magda wrapped her legs around my head and came violently while aggressively screaming several words in Polish.

I stroked and caressed her legs and thighs and waited for her body to shop shaking. I then climbed onto the counter and hugged her as she came down from her orgasmic high. I waited to see if after her orgasm she would become belligerent and hostile but no traces of that part of her surfaced.

After a few minutes I untangled myself from her and stood up. She gazed up at me as I removed my clothes and soon stood before her naked with a raging erection.

My cock felt like it was about to burst and I needed to fuck Magda more than ever. The taste of her pussy still remained on my lips and the smell of her pussy still filled my nose as I braced her against the counter's backsplash, spread her legs, and slowly pushed my cock into her.

Neither of us spoke. Neither of us need to. I stared into her eyes as my cock inched into her tight wetness. I heard her groan and watched her face contort as my cock filled her pussy.

I settled into her for a moment enjoying the tight heat of her and then I slowly slid in and out of her. Fucking her deeper and harder with every thrust.

Her pussy gripped me, as if daring me to fight with her while fucking her. I grabbed her hips and thrust into her, fucking her again and again. She moaned and made erotic noises that have no description, but that excited me nonetheless as I continued to push in and out of her inviting body.

Magda clawed my chest and dug her nails deeply into my back feeling as if they were drawing blood. The pain and the pleasure on pushed me to violate her pussy harder and I fucked her with abandon as she panted and squealed.

We fucked each other like animals as I pounded my cock in and out of her and she took every opportunity possible to bite and scratch me.

Once I lowered myself closer to fuck deeper and she seized the moment to sink her sharp teeth into my exposed shoulder. I yanked her hair in order to force her to unclench her jaw, which invigorated us both, propelling us towards orgasms.

We fucked each other savagely, both reveling in the ability to exert ourselves fully without fear of broken boundaries or terrible repercussions.

Soon Madga's body began to shake and shudder towards orgasm and as she began to scream, my cock explored I pushed deep inside her and filled her with my cum.

Our bodies remained tangled in a sweaty sticky mess for some time while we both processed and adjusted to what had just transpired and gathered our strength.

As we lay on the counter I thought of Magda and began to plan the fun that her and I would have together. This was only the beginning, and soon I would have Magda doing things that she never would have dreamed that she would do

.

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on the first story. Please let me know if you would like to read more stories about Magda.

Deimos1
Deimos1
41 Followers