Polly and J.C. Sexting and More

Story Info
Polly and J.C. Sext and push each other's buttons.
1.4k words
4.11
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the bar, Polly drove and asked where J.C. would like to go to fuck her. As they crossed the highway overpass, he seemed to consider options quietly. Polly offered playfully, "Well. I will just keep driving and thinking. You keep thinking too."

After a couple of minutes, J.C. sighed as they neared the turn toward his home saying, "Just take me home." Polly thought she heard a hint of regret in his tone, but wasn't sure. She had been so certain that she had him fully committed to this!

She kept her tone even and calm, as she turned on her signal, "Okay, no problem." It was a short drive to his house, and he exited the car with his coins in hand.

"Thanks for the coins... and the story," he chuckled lightly and smiled at her. "See you at work on Tuesday."

Polly pulled out of his driveway shaking with unhinged sexual desire that wasn't met. She almost pulled over, but just wanted to get home in her warm bed and cry. She felt so rejected. She had wanted him so badly.

She slipped into bed quietly, trying to not to wake her husband. After listening to the cadence of his breathing for a few minutes, she decided he was fully asleep. Easing her hand between herself and her lacy red panties, she laid her flat hand against her sex. Sticky with wetness, her throbbing clit begged to be relieved. She began circling her clit, but soon decided she needed penetration. She would make too much noise obtaining her dildo. She eased her first two fingers inside and felt her walls contract. Her thumb maintaining contact with her clit, she fucked herself, imagining J.C. on top of her. His large body nearly pinning her as he drove his cock into her again and again. As she came, her body convulsed, her mind spun, and her breathing raced. She quickly looked over at her husband and found him still sleeping. She evened out her breathing and turned over to find sleep herself.

The next morning she received a message from J.C. asking, "How's the girls?". This was the code they had worked out at the bar for him to ask for tittie pics. Polly was ecstatic that he wanted to keep the game going, but felt the need to punish him a bit for ducking out on her the night before.

"Tired and rejected." she shot back.

"It wasn't that I didn't want to," he reassured. Polly waited a few minutes, waiting to see if he elaborated. She decided he probably wouldn't, as he was a man of few words.

"Were you feeling ill or just got freaked out?" she messaged back.

"I just couldn't stop thinking about how much it would hurt my wife, " he messaged back immediately.

Polly smiled. "That's an answer I can accept. I was hoping that would be the only reason. You are a good man. A good man with blue balls, but a good man. LOL."

"I do have a bad case of blue balls. I can't stop thinking about what could've happened, " he messaged back a few minutes later. Polly's breath caught in her throat. She couldn't stop thinking about it either. Before she could think of a reply, he messaged again. "Can you send me the link to that story site you told me about last night? I gotta get rid of these blue balls."

Polly's hand shook reading the screen. Her pulse raced and her pussy became damp. He wanted to jerk off without her? She quickly messaged back, "You are just going to have to imagine bending me over in my shed like I was planning on last night." The minutes ticked by and Polly thought maybe he had scared him off.

Then he messaged her, "Keep going..."

Polly's mind began to conjure up the images she used to bring herself to climax. The words flowed from mind to text easily. "Your hard cock pressed right against my wet slit. I beg you to fuck me. I press myself against you until your cock slides into my tight, hot pussy. You grab my hips and press in and out slowly." Polly couldn't believe she was doing this! She hadn't sexted with anyone but her husband and it was so hot to have it be with another man. "Working for you?" she messaged back to make sure.

"Give me more," he demanded.

Polly trembled at the thought of him getting so close to climax. She wished she could be there to touch him, to feel the heat of him while he came. "I reach back and grab your hips, holding you to me so tightly. I match your hurried thrusts until I feel your cock growing inside me and the heat of it tightens my pussy around you. The sweat of our bodies sticking us together. I feel my pussy begin orgasm as I feel you shoot your load, emptying yourself into my sweet juices."

The next message from J.C. was exactly one minute later, it was simply an emoji displaying water spray. Polly giggled at his way of communicating it to her. Another few minutes later, he messaged, "Thanks. I feel much better. See you at work tomorrow?"

"If I can stop fucking my dildo long enough to come into work, I will be there," she joked.

At work the next morning, Polly and J.C. attempted to act normal. Everyone seemed oblivious to their slightly silly behavior. On break that afternoon in Polly's car, all they talked about was how hot the sexting was. Polly told J.C. that he was in her "spank bank" and that her account was currently overdrawn. She told him how she had re-read the message numerous times and brought herself to orgasm many times afterward. He seemed pleased, yet surprised that she was so worked up about him. Polly explained that she wasn't sure what it was either, but that there was something very animalistic about him that drew her to him.

"It's probably the beard," he joked while stroking it and looking at her while wiggling his eyebrows.

They both laughed, and Polly wanted so badly to reach over and run her fingers through his beard. She restrained herself as they were at work, even on break. She didn't really want someone to see them and make assumptions. J.C. then asked her if she always wore the red bra, as he lightly touched the bit of strap peeking out of her top.

"Only when I know I'm going to see you, " she assured. "Plus I'm wearing the panties that match. I was wearing them at the bar too. You would've seen how fantastic my ass looks in them." Polly flicked her cigarette ash out her window, but the hot summer air blew it back into the car, mostly landing on J.C.'s crotch. Polly glanced down at his bulging crotch and boldly brushed the ash off of him, lightly with the back of her hand, noticing J.C. suck in his breath suddenly. She looked up at him and smiled, raising her eyebrows as if to challenge him. He reciprocated by placing his hand on her crotch and softly circling her clit through her pants.

"My, we are warm, aren't we?" he asked, biting his lip as Polly moaned softly in her throat.

J.C. groaned and adjusted his pants at the crotch saying, "I think it's time to get back inside. I need to use the restroom. "

"Me too, " Polly teased. " I need to relieve myself." She hunched forward slightly, turning toward him and slid her top just up over her breasts revealing the full effect of her tits barely encased in the lacy red bra.

They both went inside, each entering separate restrooms. Polly leaned back against the sink, reaching into her panties, enjoying the feel of her warm, slick pussy. Her clit stood out firmly, and she rubbed it gently at first. Imagining it was J.C.'s fingers just minutes ago, she began to circle her clit with increasing speed. After a minute, she began to feel her pussy contract and she came fast and hard, raising up on her toes, while her arched back pressed against the sink. She caught her breath, looked at her watch and realized she really needed to get back to work.

After finishing up in the restroom, Polly exited and returned to her work station. J.C. was sitting at the desk. He looked up at her and quietly said, "Did you really?"

"Yes, I did," she confirmed quietly. "And it was amazing."

Some other co-workers joined them at the workstation, so J.C. changed his tone saying, "Must be pretty warm outside, you look flushed."

"It did get pretty hot today," she said breathlessly as she strode past him.