Pollyanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MankoZ28
MankoZ28
28 Followers

You can sense him tense up and his hand is shaking as he points to the screen. His shaved head shines in the florescent light, probably from a very light sweat that he seems to be breaking out in as you stand so close to him.

"Patrick, you did a good job with the numbers, Jack will be happy with them, and I want to tell you that you fill in for Stan so well when he is out, all of the team members like it. You really are doing a good job."

You don't move as you talk to him, you're so close, that you're almost whispering in his ear. It has been a long day but you can still smell a slight hint of his after-shave lotion on him.

Patrick stares at the screen as he talks to you now, he seems afraid to turn his head and look at you, and his hand is still in his lap, you wonder if he's still hiding a hard on.

"Michelle…" Patrick trails off after he says your name.

"Michelle." This time Patrick turns and looks at you, your faces just inches apart, you don't pull back this time.

"Michelle, I…" Patrick leans closer, places his hand on your cheek and kisses you.

Closing your eyes you accept his kiss, his lips embrace yours as you rest your hand on his shoulder. The kiss feels so good you don't want it to stop. You stare at each other when he finally pulls away.

"Oh my god," you think, "I'm at work kissing a married black man, what the fuck am I doing?"

Before you can say anything Patrick stands up, wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you again. His hands slide down to your ass as he pulls you to him. You can feel him though his pants as he presses his crotch against you. Opening your lips with his he slides his tongue into your mouth as his hands grip your ass. This kiss is long, and so sensual.

"Patrick, we can't," you say to him when you stop kissing. "I want to, I really want to, but we can't."

"I know Michelle, but I had to kiss you, I needed to do that, I just… I just needed to kiss you. We'd better go, it's late, and we should go."

Patrick looks you in the eyes and says, "Michelle… may I… ah… may I kiss you goodnight… please? I just…I have to kiss you again. "

You want him as much as he wants you, his hands felt so good on your ass. You move closer to him placing your hands behind his neck, holding the back of his bald head. His hands slide back around your waist as your lips meet again. The kiss is long and passionate. Patrick slides his hands back down to your ass as you kiss, but this time he slides them under your skirt, gripping your soft cheeks in both of his strong hands. You melt in his arms, forcing your tongue into his mouth as you kiss; you stand together in a passionate embrace. The kiss lasts forever; his hands massage your ass before his fingers slide under your thong pulling it to the side. When he slides his fingers along your crack, brushing your rose bud, your knees almost buckle.

At the point of no return, rather than stopping, the two of you silently choose to offer your bodies to each other. Patrick sits you on the edge of Carol's desk lifting your skirt as he gets down on his knees. You help him slide your thong off, his face inches from your shaved pussy. He starts kissing the inside of your left thigh working his way towards your special place. When he gets to the crack between your thigh and lips, he spends an eternity licking and sucking you there. You grab his head pushing him, trying to make him slide his tongue along your slit but Patrick skips it completely and starts kissing your right inner thigh. Again, working his way along your soft skin to that crack between your thigh and outer lip, he licks and sucks until you can't take it anymore.

Your pussy lips are swollen and throbbing, covered with your juices, and your clit has peeked out from under its hood, waiting for his tongue. When he finally buries his face in your love nest, his tongue starts at the bottom of your slit, the tip spreading your lips as he slowly moves it up to your little button. You put your legs on his broad shoulders, resting them on his back as you grab his head.

When Patrick reaches your clit with his tongue, he uses his fingers to pull your hood back, exposing it even more before he sucks it into his mouth. He presses on it with his lips and uses his tongue to circle the sensitive tip causing your thighs to jerk closed around his head. Leaning back on the cubicle wall, you push yourself into his mouth. He releases you and slides his tongue inside your opening moving it in and out of your wet tunnel. He alternates between sucking your clit and fucking you with his tongue. Just when you're about to cum from him licking and sucking your clit he stops and starts working his tongue in and out of you. He knows how to hold you on the edge of your orgasm, torturing you, not letting you cum. When he finally lets you, your orgasm hits you hard; your abs contract as it flows through your whole body, wave after wave causing you to squeeze his head tightly with your thighs. You hold the back of his head pressing his mouth on your pussy until your orgasm stops. Patrick continues to lick and suck your clit until you finally release him.

When he stands, Patrick unbuckles his pants and pulls his boxers down freeing his hard cock. Wrapping your legs around his waist, he guides his head into your waiting pussy. He enters you slowly, looking into your eyes as he moves his hips closer sliding his full length inside you, down to his balls. He pauses a moment, his manhood surrounded by your walls before pulling back, leaving his head inside your open lips. With each thrust, your ass slides back on Carol's desk, but Patrick grabs it and pulls you back to the edge after each stroke.

"Unbutton your shirt Michelle; I want your tits."

You undo your blouse and unhook your bra, leaning back slightly you lift both tits, offering them to Patrick. He sucks your hard nipple into his mouth as he strokes your pussy. His tongue licking your nipple as his lips surrounds it. Switching from one tit to the other, he continues to fuck you. Feeling his head throbbing inside you, you know he'll explode soon. Releasing your tit from his mouth, he puts one hand under your ass and wraps his other arm around your back lifting you off the desk. Wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs tightly around his waist, you ride his cock hard. When he is about to cum Patrick slides the tip of his finger into your ass pushing you over the edge with his final thrusts. You feel him explode inside you while your walls contract around his length, orgasming together, and his cock filling you with his cum…

Placing your feet on the floor as he softens inside you, Patrick holds you in a tight embrace. His whole body is shaking, trembling as he stands with you in his arms.

His voice cracking as he speaks, "Michelle…I'm sorry, I…"

You put your finger to his lips silencing him, whispering softly in his ear "Shhhh."

The emotional gravity of what just happened has hit him and it's your turn to hold him and comfort him. For five minutes, you stand together, Patrick's face buried in your neck, your arms around him, rubbing his back. When he stops shaking, his body relaxing, he lets you go and waddles over to this seat, his pants and boxers around his ankles, keeping him from walking. You sit in Carol's chair, grabbing some tissues from the box on her desk, wiping up his cum, mixed with your juices that are slowing trickling down your thighs. You see your thong on the floor under her desk but don't bend over to pick it up.

"Michelle, I'm sorry, I, I shouldn't have… I never…"

You hear the sincere anguish in his voice as he speaks. He is clearly struggling with what has happened.

"Michelle, I've wanted you for months, thought about being with you, holding you in my arms, making love to you over and over again, but I shouldn't have done this to you. I'm so sorry, I have so much respect for you and I've taken advantage of you. I…I don't want you to think I've used you. I'm not like that Michelle, I'm not like that."

"Patrick, I'm an adult, you didn't take advantage of me, I wanted you too, and I respect you as well. I've thought about you, about making love to you, but never thought we would be in this position. To be honest with you, I never had a guy eat my pussy like you just did, to tease me for so long before letting me cum. I would love for you to go down on me like that whenever I wanted you too. But, I can't… and I won't be…'the other woman.' I'm not going to give you some crazy ultimatum or turn into a fatal attraction stalking you. When we leave here tonight, everything has to go back to the way it was, everything."

"You're right Michelle; I agree with you, we have to go back to the way it was. But, being with you just now was everything I dreamed it would be. I felt so good inside you, stroking you, feeling your walls sliding on the head of my cock, and if you said to me "eat me" anytime, anywhere I would drop to my knees and lick your pussy 'til you came all over my face, your pussy was that good."

The two of you continue to sit and talk about what just took place and you notice Patrick is slowly going from soft to semi-erect.

"I see you need some more attention over there," you tell him smiling, "Take your pants off Pat."

Patrick removes his shoes and pulls his pants and boxers off as you move over to him. Getting on your knees in front of him, you take his cock into your mouth holding the base of his shaft in one of your hands. Focusing just on the head, you play with the rim and his hole with your tongue. When he becomes fully erect, you take him all the way into your mouth, your lips sliding along his shaft, sucking as you work your way slowly down his length. When you come back up, you look up to see Patrick smiling, looking down at you before you go back down on him. Cupping his balls, you move your head up and down, slowly making love to his cock with your mouth.

Patrick moans softly as you take care of him, moving his hips up and down in time with your head. He runs his fingers through your long hair holding the back of your head as you move it along his shaft.

"Michelle, I'm going to cum, but I want you baby, I want to be inside you."

Releasing him, you suck a drop of pre-cum off his tip before standing up. He turns you around, bending you over Carol's desk. Placing the side of your face on the desk, Patrick lifts your skirt, exposing your soft ass. You spread your legs and bend your knees slightly as he moves in behind you. Placing the head of his cock on your open pussy lips, you push back a little as he plows his way deep inside you.

Grunting, Patrick fucks you with long hard strokes. His balls tap your cunt with each thrust, "Michelle, I can't hold it, I'm going to cum."

Grabbing your hips Patrick slams into you one more time, his body tenses up when you feel his cum squirt into your pussy as he presses against your ass,

"Oh my god, yes Michelle, your pussy is so hot," Patrick says as you feel him squirt more cum into you.

He keeps thrusting until you feel his cock go soft inside you. When he pulls out of you, Patrick drops to his knees, spreading your ass cheeks.

Before putting his mouth on your dripping pussy he says, "Rub your clit while I eat you Michelle, I want you to cum."

Reaching between your legs, you slide your fingers onto your clit; Patrick sucks your swollen pussy lips into his mouth, pulling on them with his lips, he stretches them as he sucks. Then sliding his tongue in and out of you, he fucks you with his mouth bringing you closer to the edge.

"Yes Pat, eat my pussy, make me cum, I want to cum for you so bad, eat me baby."

You feel Patrick grip your ass tighter with his strong hands, spreading your cheeks open even wider. When he slides the tip of his tongue onto your asshole, your whole body jerks violently. He forces the tip inside you and your orgasm washes over you like a tidal wave.

"Oh yes baby," you scream as you cum, your thighs shaking, clit and pussy lips throbbing as he holds his tongue in your ass.

Your body goes limp on the desk when your orgasm subsides and Patrick moves from behind you. He rolls Carol's chair over so you can sit down; a big grin covers his face. Slumping down in the chair, you lean back exhausted enjoying the waves of pleasure Patrick has given you. He grabs some tissues out of the box and hands them to you before sitting in his chair and wiping off his nose and mouth. You laugh as he wipes his nose, the thought of "brown nose" flashes through your mind, and Patrick's nose is brown, but not from being buried in your ass moments ago. You wipe his cum from your slit and try to wipe up the stain on Carol's chair that you left from sitting on it, but the tissue just disintegrates.

Patrick puts his pants back on then crawls under the desk to get your thong for you. It's 9 PM as the two of you walk out of the office together, Patrick walking you to your car. Leaning into the car, he kisses you one last time before you drive off, headed for home.

Its business as usual the next morning, Patrick walks in saying his good mornings, the phones are ringing and customers are complaining.

That is until Carol says, "What is that smell? Patrick, do you smell anything? There's some sticky stuff on my desk too."

You see Patrick bite his lip to keep from laughing when Carol runs her fingers across her desk.

Turning and smiling at you, Patrick says, "Jenny has some 409 in her file cabinet, I'll get it and wipe off your desk for you Carol, maybe one of the cleaning people spilled some soda on it."

"Soda?" Carol says as she moves her fingers by her nose, "This shit smells like pussy."

You and Patrick laugh as he gets up to get the 409, he winks at you as he walks by your desk smiling. Looking at the bulge in his pants, you know he is thinking about yesterday, and the special time you shared, just as the wetness between your legs reminds you of the same…

*

Disclaimer: "The events and people depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental."

MankoZ28
MankoZ28
28 Followers
12