Pony Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
He was on display wondering what she had in mind.
946 words
3.99
83.6k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had followed her instructions and was now in position waiting for her. I had the tail firmly set in place and the halter, bridle and bit were tightened, ready for whatever she had in mind. Vickie said she would be over to the hotel between seven-thirty and eight, but it was already eight-fifteen and I had been on my hands and knees on the table for forty-five minutes now. Beginning to feel fatigued, I focused my mind on her body, how she felt when she was on my back riding me. With this incredible image in my mind I was able to keep my erection for the entire time I was waiting.

She had something planned, but I had no idea what it was, I only knew that I was to be ready, presentable for show. To prepare, I had showered, shaved my face and then my pubic hair, carefully pulling the blade over my balls and at the base of my cock. She let me shave my face with an electric razor, but she wanted my balls and cock smooth, so I used the razor. I had oiled myself down with musk scented hot oil, so my body not only glistened, it smelled pretty good. Although the room was a fairly comfortable temperature, I was straining a bit to kneel on the table and so I was beginning to sweat.

It was almost eight thirty when I heard her slide the card in the door and then open it. I was turned away from the door so I couldn't see her. Even if I was turned, I'm not sure I could see into the darkness past the bright lights that shined on me. Although I couldn't see her, I did pick up a whiff of her fragrance along with another scent, yes another perfume. She was not alone!

I remained motionless as the two women walked into the room. Staring forward I didn't dare move unless instructed to do so. All I could do is remain on display wondering what Vickie had in mind for me. It was several minutes before either of them spoke, I noticed Vickie sit down in a chair in front of me while her friend walked once more around me before sitting on the couch right next to me.

"Well, what do you think?" I heard Vickie ask.

"I've got to hand it to you, this was a surprise. I had no idea what you were up to when you pulled into the hotel," her friend said.

"He's my favorite of the stable, not necessarily the prettiest, but he follows my instructions perfectly." I noticed Vickie stand up and then walk by me. Then I felt the sharp sting of the riding crop on my ass. She struck me twice more in quick succession, saying, "Another reason I like him is his fair skin, look how nicely those red marks stand out on him."

"He doesn't mind you hitting him like that?"

"He doesn't have a choice in the matter, but as to whether you like it, just ask him," Vickie said.

"What's his name?"

"Just call him Red."

"Ah, for the hair," she replied. Suddenly I felt a strange tickling as her fingertips slid over me just above my cock, "Oh he shaved, too bad."

"Yes, I like them clean, gives me a better view."

"Oh but I would have loved to seen a dash of red down there." Moving around in front of me, she continued, "Red, do you like it when Vickie hits you?"

I turned my head and looked at Vickie who nodded, "If it pleases her I do," I mumbled, trying to talk with the bit in my mouth.

"Would you like it if she hits you?" Vickie asked me.

"If it pleases you Mistress," I mumbled.

"I'd much rather do something else," she replied. "May I?" she asked.

"He is there for our entertainment, feel free," Vickie answered.

I then felt her hand lightly tough my cock, her fingernails sliding down the length of me and out over my balls. Remaining motionless, I felt a shiver run through my body. She then reached her hand back to my cock and began stroking vigorously. Her other hand moved up along my chest and toyed with my nipple.

Concentrating hard, I fought the urge to move my hips as she stroked. Since Vickie did not give me permission to come, I had to bite hard on the bit, pinching my lips between the leather straps and the metal. The slight surge of pain helped me gain control but only for a moment. Soon the woman had me on the verge of orgasm when I heard a crack and felt the crop slap hard on the back of my thigh. The sharp stab of pain once again helped me maintain control and I fought off the climax.

Determined, the woman has started stroking me even faster when Vickie said, "He is trained to come only after I give him permission. He's normally very strong and can hold off, but I think he likes you. If you keep it up I'll have to punish him."

The woman stopped stroking my cock and I was left still posing, my cock twitching as slowly the urgency subsided and my breathing slowed. Feeling a tug on the reins, I crawled down off the table as I heard Vickie say, "He's been good, let's give him a treat."

"What kind of treat?" the woman asked.

"You'll see," Vickie replied stepping into the bathroom. From inside I heard her voice repeat, "You'll see," and I wondered what she had in mind.