Pony Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, after the race, on my knees in the centre circle with Little Angel's prick rammed down my throat, I began to appreciate why Jed had seemed to hate me so much at first. The indignities that I was forced to swallow were just the same as he had faced. This arrogant little twerp who, having run a couple of races, thought he knew it all was insufferable and I just wished to wipe that self-satisfied grin off his face. I know I should have felt pity on him, after all he had no idea what was in store for him, but at that moment I felt only disdain.

I kept well away from him during the post-race showers although I did notice that there was a certain arrogance in his step. Presumably he had had the 'you're one of my ponies now' chat with Mr Mason and thought he was immune.

When we got to the party he was whisked away. I joined the others and, was still circulating with a tray of drinks, when, I saw him sitting on Mr Mason's knee looking very pleased with himself. At this point I did feel a tinge of pity. He looked so young, so innocent, sat there, snuggled into Mr Mason's armpit while, all the time, Mr Mason's hand was slid up the leg of his shorts. I knew, as sure as eggs are eggs, that before the night was over he would have serviced his first client, even if he didn't see it that way.

After that I hardly saw him at all. I was far, far too busy with the various guests who wanted my services. Unlike Jack, my days of being feather-bedded were well over and I was expected to earn my keep. I might not be the new kid in town but I was still popular and, by the time the evening was over, I had earned quite a bit in tips.

Of course he wasn't anywhere to be seen when the party was over. As I got dressed and waited for the minibus I vaguely wondered where he was. I imagined him in some hotel room while a punter, one specially selected by Mr Mason, took his virginity. I'd bet lots that, whoever it was, had paid extra for that. Jack had some hard lessons to learn and the hardest of all was that he, like me, was now trapped. Welcome to hell, Little Angel.