Pony Slaves for Sale Pt. 02

Story Info
Sabrina adds more slaves takes her slave brother for a walk.
1.4k words
3.77
32.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers

Mistress Sabrina the owner of the Slave training farm came to the courthouse to attend the auction of those convicted of any type of crime. While they waited for the auction to start they listened to the screams of the four men and two women who had been sentenced to death for murder.

Next the rest of the criminals and such a lot of beauties they were too, Sabrina wanted to buy at least eight she didn't care if they were men or women really but she did have an order to fill, two would be trained as dog-slaves, four as pony slaves and two would be turned into hermaphrodites, able to lactate and bear their own children, with one stipulation their future owner wanted them to originally be men. She was rather looking forward to seeing their faces when they realised they would never see or screw anyone ever again as the men she was thinking of had committed rape of both men and women.

Mistress Sabrina eventually left the auction with twenty slaves. She decided that two of those extra slaves would also become hermaphrodites, two would become long case clocks to chime or should I say scream the hour, four would be turned into alarm clocks and the rest she would train as dog or pony slaves to race and then breed more slaves like them. Sabrina took the four she had chosen to become hermaphrodites to the vet clinic where the vet got to work.

Now she took six slaves to the factory. "Right, I want two of these insects made into long-case clocks to scream on the hour every hour. The other four must become alarm clocks, to scream at the set time and wake their future owners."

"Interesting, as it happens I saw some long-case clocks in an antique shop, we could use those, I could replace the workings with an electrical set up."

"Good, the alarm clocks, the dials should be strapped on their chests clamps on their teats and clit for the two women, teats and balls for the men."

"Should be easy enough to arrange, electrical dials of course, battery as a backup in case of power cuts. I'll set the power outage to just below kill level."

"No! Please, mistress, don't do this to me, please no!" Sabrina turned and gave the slave who'd spoken a round house slap to her face.

"Shut it, worm, you should have remembered the adage, if you can't do the time don't do the crime." She left the six in the charge of the clock maker and his assistants and went out to where the others were being held by the guards.

"Take half of the remaining six to the dog breeding facility, the other three to pony training. You dogs are going to earn me a great deal of money, when your litter of puppies are sold," the three women being pulled along by the dog trainer with the males already selected screamed and struggled.

"Hurry up, you sluts, or do you want to feel my lash on your back," the guard said as he hauled on their leashes, "you've got it easy compared to the rest."

Mistress Sabrina followed those being taken to the dog breeding facility a cacophony of sound hit her as she entered. Most of the dog slaves had been vandals and graffiti artists all now regretted ever committing the crime they'd been sentenced for as they would suffer for the rest of their miserable lives. The sound was composed of the human screams of the dog slaves and the yapping of the puppies that suckled at their human parents' breasts.

Sabrina lifted the chin of one of the human dogs, her own brother Michael, tears streaked his face. He sobbed his distress as he looked at her knowing that things could have been worse if he'd been sold to a stranger. She dropped a piece of raw steak into his mouth watching as he chewed it. Her other hand rubbed his relatively newly acquired cunt lips, he moaned his arousal for her.

She turned him to face the rear of his kennel as guards caught his now weaned puppies and removed them another guard had a syringe full of dog semen he inserted the syringe into Michael's sex-hole depressing the plunger to empty the contents into Michael's waiting womb. This was his sixth time being inseminated Sabrina liked to be present when Michael was used he was the only one she didn't want to suffer too much. She didn't care two hoots what the others went through.

Michael watched the new dog-slaves being crammed into their dog suits. Guards folded their legs up so feet were lodged by their bums and arms folded so their hands were at shoulder level. The soles of their feet were available to the trainer's whips as were the palms of their hands. The guards started whipping the new dog slaves who started crying tears running down their faces. Michael whined then started panting as Sabrina clipped his lead on and led him out.

"You little sluts better shut up or it will go very hard for you. This is Fido," Michael rose up placing his elbows on Sabrina's waist, she held her hand near his mouth he licked it enthusiastically. "Good girl. Later you six will be taken to the vet where you will be altered from male to bitch. That is a bitch as in a female dog like Fido you'll produce real puppies. We just inseminated Fido for the sixth time." Michael whined and pulled forward. Sabrina laughed and allowed him to crawl to the entrance of the barn,

Sabrina usually indulged him in that she allowed him to dictate the route always ending up on the lawn outside the main building where she threw a ball for him, he gambolled after it picking it up in his mouth he ran back to drop it in front of her.

"What a beautiful dog," Sabrina looked at the stranger. "Is he for sale?"

"No, she's my personal dog slave, I would never sell her. I do have some dog slaves who are passed their breeding lives. I could sell you one of them." Michael recognized that playtime was over he resented the intrusion by this man who followed Sabrina back to the Dog Slave Facility. Michael whined as Sabrina put him back in his kennel. "Hush, I'll take you for another walk this afternoon," he nuzzled her hand.

Sabrina took the man to the kennel holding the four dog slaves she'd retired. He stroked each of them finally deciding on the one who tried to get as close as possible to him this one stitched into a tan coloured dog suit. "What's her name?"

"Fliss, she's been a dog slave for six years and had twelve litters."

"What's she like taking beatings?"

"Pretty good. We can give you a demonstration. Joe have Fliss whipped now." Joe removed Fliss from the kennel and locked her in place then he took the whip to her feet, butt and hands. She howled her anguish as the pain of it seared into her consciousness yet aroused her too so that her cum dribbled out of her cunt.

"How much?"

"£10,000 and you can take her now."

"Good," the man wrote a check there and then smacked Fliss across her face. She yelped and licked the man who produced his cock Fliss opened her mouth and the man thrust into her throat, she was soon bobbing her head up and down. "Now the actual reason I'm here my wife has been screwing a man I thought was my best friend."

Adultery was again a crime once convicted it would be the offended partner who decided the fate of the two guilty lovers. "You want us to train them for you?"

"Yes, some time ago a friend of mine had you train his er son Pee-pee and his cohort Tit-face."

"You want a similar thing to happen to them? It can be arranged have the court deliver them to me. Would you want any of their offspring?"

"No, just make them suffer as all adulterers should." Fliss moaned as the man pumped his semen deep into her. A guard attached a leash to Fliss' collar handing it to the man.

"Send me full details on any torments you want us to use."

"Of course, heel puppy," Fliss crawled up to the side of the man eager to please his new owner.

"I'll go get the pony stables ready for the new ponies. This afternoon I'll come take Fido for another walk."

Michael whined as he watched Sabrina leave a guard reached down and caressed him. "It's alright, Fido, she's coming back."

Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers