Pony Up (An Anime Girl Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom took the information and stood on his toes while he adjusted the harness. The long dildo was aimed up too high and the angle of approach was a problem. He kept the pressure on and used his hand to guide the shaft downward once Tom felt he had everything aligned.

"Oh yes... yes, Sir... that's better now..." Theta sighed as she felt her ass starting to cave inward. "I think it's in the right spot... still so big... but you can drive it in... push it into my stretched ass and breed me..." She felt wetness on her inner thighs and moaned. "Oh... oh, Master... my bitch cunt is dripping, Sir... it's jealous... my wrecked cunt wants its own horse cock... but it can't have one... you breed my cunt, Master... you cum in my bitch cunt and then fist my slutty openings... you want my gaping ass for breeding to horses... my ass filled with horse cum and then plugged for hours... I'm already your brood mare... all those times filling my ass with hot water and pretending I was a pony girl... riding bigger and bigger plugs... You're right, Sir. I need a bigger plug... my ass needs to be wrecked so you can fuck me with anything you want... I'm your fuck toy... your fisting slut... and I need to work more to have a gaping ass to serve you... your plugged whore..."

Tom could see the pliable head of the dildo flexing as the outer sides of it distorted to become more streamlined. He was using measured pressure so he didn't damage the internal tubing. Quietly he asked, "Are you ready?"

Theta took a breath and replied, "Yes, Sir."

With no further hesitation, Tom stepped forward and punched the horse head into Theta's rectum. The silicon twisted and crushed for a moment, penetrated her sphincter, and then he slowly stepped forward to drive a good six inches of cock shaft in behind it.

Her scream echoed in the dungeon room, and then she sobbed and dry heaved as her belly did flipflops. Tom kept fucking Theta though. He placed a consoling hand on her hip to make it clear that he was with her even as he did what needed to be done. When he hit the seven inch mark - a thin white line marked with seven on the dildo's shaft, Tom backed out a bit. Then he pushed the horse cock in again, using slow deliberate strokes one after another to fuck Theta's ass.

It took Theta some time to get past the initial shock. The head had been so big and it had torn her ass open to get in. But now there were just the familiar aches and pains and burning Theta associated with her big plugs. She was proud that she got her breathing under control and did as she had been trained. "It tore my ass, and there is some burning, Sir." Tom had repeatedly coached Theta on telling him about any medical or pain issues.

Tom added some lube when he backed out the shaft and watched it coat Theta's sphincter as he pushed back in. "It should get a little better. You're doing very well. I can fuck a full seven to eight inches of horse cock into your slutty ass. You're going to make a lovely brood mare."

With pride in her voice, Theta sang out, "I am your brood mare." She paused, letting her thoughts get organized before she continued, then she added, "You're breeding me right now. With a big horse cock. Mmmhmmm... It feels good and deep, too."

He was glad they were past the breaking in part. "Theta, pony girl, I need you to practice your prayers so we can work you up to orgasming with your big horse stud in your ass. He won't cum until you do."

"Oh, Sir. He can cum! I want that so much..." Theta's voice trailed off while she refocused. The she started with her usual litany, but added the new additions for her Master to hear again. "I am your fuck toy, Sir. I am your fuck slut. I am your brood mare. I am your fisting slut. I am your bitch cunt. I am your gaping ass. I am your wet mouth. I am your eager property. I am your plugged whore. I am your pierced slave. I am your stretched bitch. I am your profane temple."" She shuddered and paused, feeling the effect of saying words like 'bitch,' 'slut,' 'cunt,' 'slave,' and 'ass.' There was a steady trickle of cunt juices running down her leg again, and Theta could feel how gaping open her cunt was as the large equine dildo slowly pumped in and out of her ass.

With her opening litany complete, Theta worked on her prayers. This was a new addition to their training regimen, so it was more ad hoc and less rigidly defined. "Please, Master, make me your fuck toy. Show me what to fuck, and force it into my cunt or my ass as it pleases you. Please, Master, make me your brood mare... no wait... Please, Master, make me your fuck slut... your easy slut. Tell me what to fuck and when. Keep me fucked as often as possible with bigger and bigger things so I'm open all the time. Please, Master, make me your brood mare. Oh, Sir, I understand now... Please train my cunt to receive your cum and my ass to be bred to whatever cock you demand. I'm so sorry that I'm just a pony girl in training, Sir. I know you deserve someone who can handle a horse cock, a full sized real horse cock, and I promise to do whatever I can. I'll be a better pony girl - a better fuck slut. Just let me know where I can get horse cock toys, and I'll fuck them all the time." She paused while she thought about that, her breasts grinding into the soft padded leather, and her body shivered with pleasure.

Tom was always pleasantly surprised by the tangents and distractions Theta could come up with. Bringing her back to what mattered, he asked, "Are you prepared for your ass to be pounded by this horse cock, my lovely brood mare?"

Her whole body nodded yes, so Tom pulled all the way back, stepping away and let the horse cock come out. "We'll try this again. What do you say?"

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you for horse fucking my ass. Please forgive my ass for being so tight and help me make it, ummm, better gaping for horse cocks."

"That was very good, Theta." He added some lube to the long dildo and then ordered her, "Tell me about things that make you cum, Theta."

With the big cock head flat against her bruised sphincter, Theta responded quickly. She knew Tom's intentions. He would honestly force fuck her ass now. Theta had let him down by not being stretched enough, even after he emphasized all week that she needed to spend extra time on her anal plugs, and now she deserved however it felt. "Fuck my ass, Sir," she said. "Fuck my ass like a real stud... I should have been more prepared... I should have trained harder... If you need to then get my bit out and I will wear it. Or my ball gag if you have it. Or just stuff my panties in my mouth. I know you don't like it when I scream or cry. Please just fuck my ass... as hard as you can... and don't let me stop you. I need to be bred, over and over again, so I can learn how to serve you."

Tom took advantage of Theta's pause for breath to ask her, "And if I have a dog waiting for you?"

She shuddered. "If my cunt is for you... and my ass is for horses... a dog... oh no, sir... I don't know if I could... in my mouth..."

"You will lay underneath him and let him fuck your mouth and throat... his soft fur and testicles on your cheek until he begins to knot... and then you will swallow every bit of his jism... do you understand?"

Moaning she replied, "Yes, Sir... any animal you want, Sir. However you want, Sir... A brood mare is bred however her owner pleases. If you want then please keep the dog all weekend so I get lots of practice. We can get a dog collar and leash for me, and you can take me on walks..."

"Or I could horse fuck you and train your ass to be a gaping hole for stallions... which do you prefer?"

Understanding it was a trick question to test her pride, Theta responded the way she knew that she should. "I am your property. I will fuck whatever, however, and whenever you tell me. If we can find a stray on the way home tonight then pull over and I will fuck him right then. If you want to go to the stables after this then I will clean a stud with my mouth and use my hands to get him aroused, and then you can have me tied to bales of hay so I'm the right height for his big cock to fuck me as deep as I can take."

Tom smiled. Theta had come a long way to get to this point. "I'm going to horse fuck your ass now, and you are going to tell me the things that make you cum until you orgasm. Start with 'fucking whatever my Master tells me.'" Then he stepped forward and drove the slick head of the dildo into Theta's ass, sinking it as deep as he had gotten to before, and pulled it out until only the bulging head was left inside her ass.

As he expected, Theta's body was more relaxed and less shocked this time. The desensitizing lube had fully soaked into her sphincter and rectum, and he could freely fuck her ass like it was a second cunt. With each stroke he encouraged her on, his words subdued but present as Theta started out.

"I cum when my ass is being fucked by a big horse cock..." she said slowly. Then she found her natural rhythm and adjusted to the pistoning strokes into her bottom, and continued with occasional breaks for deep breaths. "I cum when my Master fucks my slut cunt, feeling my big piercings and stretched out hole against him while his big cock is fucking my cunt walls. I cum when I feel his hand, wrapped around his big dick, begins to fist my cunt so easily... my stretched out whore cunt... wrecked and ruined... pulled so open... his big cock fucking me any time he wants... ordering me to plug my ass so I can feel him and the plug both fucking me... My ass stretching and stretching... bigger and bigger plugs that I must wear whenever I leave the house... my slave anklet and my plugged whore ass reminding me he owns me completely... I can feel the horse cock folding and filling my ass... fucking me so I can be ready for the real thing some day... oh... only eight inches long... if I took that whole thing then I'd have to fuck horses... My brood mare cunt would already have to... should already be bred... because I fuck things nine or ten inches deep during my training time..."

Tom listened to the babbling sound of her voice as he drove nine inches of the horse cock in and out of her ass. He could feel the shaft bending, pushed harder, and was rewarded as he hit the ten inch mark on the shaft. "Good, pony girl," he said softly. "Ten inches of this small horse cock. Can you cum with ten inches of horse cock in your ass?"

The fervor of her voice increased. "Yes, Master. Push your horse cock up my ass and then pound it into me. Can you fuck my slut cunt at the same time? Please... I'm so wet and open, stretched so much..." Then she felt the strange sensation of the inner pipe slightly buckling and the silicon cock twitched as it sprang back into shape. "Oh yes. Master. I can feel the stud getting close to coming. He's twisting and twitching in my ass. Please. I'm a good pony girl. I'm fucking my first horse cock. Just like... a good pony girl."

"You have to cum for him to cum, Theta," Tom reminded her gently. He had both his hands on her buttocks now to keep her from moving too much and pulling her piercings out.

Her voice flowed in sudden rushes and eddies while the endorphins starting to take over and her ass became more and more accustomed to the long thick horse dick. Her brain was prone to take sudden leaps at times like this, and Theta would soon be so over sensitized that she wouldn't be able to stand being touched. "I'll practice when I get home... just like you want... I'll put in my biggest plug and clip on the heaviest weights I have... and then I'll dog sit... spending all night practicing licking and sucking and then... then I'll use my shower nozzle and fill my ass with horse cum... and plug it in... just like a good brood mare... and you can fuck me like that... my ass plugged and full of water... just like a dog on my hands and knees... you can put my sandwiches in a bowl and lead me around on a leash... I'll be your sex puppy..." Her voice trailed off into mumbles for a moment and then Theta checked in with Tom.

"How much is my ass taking? Is it enough?" She sounded worried. Frightened that she might not be doing well enough for her master.

His voice shared his approval while he gave Theta facts. "Just under ten inches, any more and you might hurt his cock."

"Because I'm too tight... we have to stretch me more, Master. You have to gag me and force your hands into my ass and pull me apart and-"

Tom could hear the strain of insecurity in her voice - tipping Theta away from her pleasure and into desperation. "Hush, Theta. Ten inches is very good. A real horse cock could go deeper but this one has a delicate core. Do I need to tell you a story to help you cum?" He wanted to ease her mind and let her enjoy this as much as possible.

She mulled that over. "Please, sir." Theta spoke in a subdued voice. She didn't know why she wasn't orgasming. Perhaps it was being in the strange room.

"When we get home this week, I will leave you with two new plugs. I want you to put away your old plugs, in the box you keep in your closet, and take out the new ones. I want one by your computer desk and one by your bed. That way you don't forget them." He was surprised at how well the lube was lasting but Tom added some more just in case. "You need to stretch your ass enough that this cock and any three inch wide cylinder can go in without resistance. Your gaping ass needs to be kept stretched for eight hours a day. You can decide to do that in small segments, or in two long four hour periods. Until you have succeeded in stretching your ass enough, you can only have my cock in your cunt when you are wearing one of your two new plugs."

He paused to check on Theta's ass and the equine dildo. Tom was encouraged by the way Theta was intentionally pushing back on to dildo. She responded as he expected, her arousal growing when he told her what sexually explicit orders he had for her. "At the same time I have one replica canine dildo. You will practice sucking it and deep throating it - to show me whenever I ask. No real dogs. But I want you familiar with and able to handle your responsibilities as a brood mare in case I ask it of you."

"What about your big cock?" Theta asked.

"Do you want me to continue to breed your cunt?"

"Yes... yes, sir. You should keep trying. I'm so open now."

"Then your slut cunt will be for my cock, my fists, and very big toys that stretch it even further. I want to see it completely wrecked, permanently open, with your long dangling labia hanging to either side of an open gash."

"A fuck toy doesn't have a cunt that closes, sir." Theta affirmed. Then in a disappointed tone she added, "I'm sorry, master, but I'm not sure I can orgasm. I'm not comfortable in strange places."

He had wondered what triggered Theta's anxiety. Now he knew. "Ahhh... well then..." and Tom pressed down on the toggle switch he had in his hand.

Theta let out a long low moan that became a steady wail as her bowels were suddenly flooded with lukewarm faux cum. Unlike the enema nozzle, the horse cock was buried deep in her rectum with the head pushing up against the entrance to her colon. The pressure of the cum was enough to start pouring into her guts, causing air bubbles and other discomforts she only felt with the deepest colonic rinses. "Oh god..." she managed as she gasped for breath. Then she was gone again as Tom felt the second reservoir start to empty into her ass.

When he backed out the big dildo, thick white lube came out with it in splashes. Theta's ass was still convulsing, but he had planned for this. "I can't let expensive horse cum go to waste," he chided. And then he carefully picked up a three and a half inch wide plug and forced it into Theta's ass while awkwardly managing the eighteen inch cock protruding from his abdomen.

"It was... was it really... oh, sir..."

Tom removed the equine dildo from his harness and set it on the towel. Then he got back up and moved to Theta's side. "Now that you have a plug in, I can do this properly." He removed his harness, and removed the half pipe guide from Theta's harness extension. Pushing his leather trousers down, Tom freed his cock and thrust it into Theta with one driving push that ground into her labia piercings while pulling against the slipknots holding them stretched to the bench. His pelvis smacked into the thick plug in her ass.

It only took Tom half a dozen strokes to feel Theta's pussy trembling and see her body shaking. "Are you going to cum now, my breeding bitch in heat?" She shuddered so much that Tom could feel Theta's entire torso quivering on his cock. The big plug pushed down and pinned him forward into the front wall of her well used cunt, so Tom lifted himself up a bit higher and aimed his cock head down into her g-spot.

Upon contact Theta exploded with an inarticulate outburst as words jumbled together in her mouth and forebrain. Tom orgasmed as well, his ejaculate going deep into Theta's cunt as he had promised and then he backed out. His belly and pelvis were coated in faux cum, and he had to wipe things up before pulling up his leather trousers. Then he refocused on aftercare, letting Theta rest before untying her labia piercings and easing her out of the harness and off the bench, so he could get her mobile and they could go home.

All while his brood mare fuck slut still had a three and a half inch wide plug in her ass and her rectum and intestines were still flooded with almost a gallon of slick white lube that Theta believed was horse cum.

12