Pooh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unexpected fist in her sternum made Lisa gasp, and instantly her mouth was filled. She heaved, trying to push out the intruder with her tongue, but that just filled her mouth with the earthy taste that wasn't as bad as she'd expected.

"Nooooo!" echoed weirdly in her ears, and Faith began shaking spastically before falling forward on top of Lisa's body. Her ass stretched and ejected the remainder of her short log onto the brunette's chest. A moment later, the hands gripping Lisa loosened and fell away.

Lisa turned her head and spat until her mouth was clear, mostly. She peered over the curve of Faith's buns, trying to understand what had happened.

"Faith, what are you doing?" gasped a bedraggled and smoke-blackened Carly. She was cradling an improbably large mound of shit in her arms as if it were a baby, and staring at her friend in bewilderment.

"You idiot!" Faith screamed. "You ruined everything!" Her empty ass gaped in Lisa's face.

Everywhere around them, women were moaning, groping themselves and straining to expel small bits of poop from already-empty bowels. Nobody seemed to be paying attention to the trio at the center of the tableau -- or the glowing embers drifting from the flaming trees just outside the camp.

Lisa heaved, sending Faith tumbling to one side. The brunette rolled to her feet, momentarily torn between the instinct to flee and the desire to make sure the blonde didn't cause any more trouble.

Faith glared at her, but then turned almost unwillingly to gaze at Carly. Carly just stood there, tenderly stroking the poo in her arms, and farted a small piece onto the ground. That was enough to get Faith grunting and frigging herself.

A pine fifty yards outside the camp suddenly exploded like a bomb, scattering flaming debris. All of the girls jumped, but only Lisa seemed to understand the imminent danger. Hesitation forgotten, she turned and sprinted for safety. There were no sounds of pursuit.

Her duffle was still where she'd stashed it; she unzipped it, grabbed keys, and checked the plastic container was still there. Without wasting the time to grab clothing or rezip it, Lisa grabbed the duffle and ran for the camp's sole vehicle, a battered pickup truck. She tossed the bag onto the seat and jammed the key in the ignition.

Lisa drove out of camp as fast as the rutted dirt road would allow. She was selfishly thankful to see nobody; at this point, she couldn't have saved more than a few, but the thought of her parents and helpless girls tore at her heart. Even without further delays, it was touch and go until the access road angled far enough from the ridge that Lisa began to feel safe.

The first twinge in her belly caught Lisa by surprise. "Shit!" she yelped, and tried to keep her body under control while navigating the hairpin turn in front of her. It was hard -- after a few false starts, the pressure inside her started building inexorably, demanding release. The truck rumbled over a particularly bad section of washboarded roadway, jouncing Lisa up and down on the seat. She found herself panting with every bounce, and realized the vinyl seat beneath her was slick with her moisture.

"Oh, damnit, Lisa!" the brunette cursed to herself, "Don't do this!" Against her will, her sphincter was forced slowly open, spread by the shit packed inside her. It felt indescribably, oh so perversely, wonderful, and Lisa's eyelids fluttered involuntarily as she fought against the needs of her body. With a gasp, she tightened her rosebud, squeezing off the end of the poop. It nestled for a moment between her cheeks, and then the truck was navigating another washboarded S-turn.

Lisa slowed down a bit, but a sudden bump heaved her off the seat for a fraction of a second. When she landed, she could feel the shit smearing between her skin and the wet seat. Its heavy scent filled the cab; it was exciting, compelling, calling her to reinforce it. Lisa rolled down the window, but it didn't help much.

Her sphincter slowly, teasingly, gave ground. It felt like she was cornholed by a secret lover who was forcing her to spread herself in sensuous defilement. The truck had slowed significantly while Lisa tried to use the seat and her weight to block the egress of the log inside her. She blinked away tears, uncertain if they were due to shame, excitement, or both.

It was too much to resist. Lisa realized she was bobbing on the seat, letting a little more slide out of her and then forcing it back against her body, some of it sliding backwards up her channel, and some not. She couldn't remember ever being so wet, and her clit was as engorged as her nipples. The young woman bit her lip, and suddenly the taste of Faith was on her tongue again.

The brunette gasped as an inch of shit forced its way out of her. The effect was the same as if somebody had applied a vibrator to both her clit and G-spot at the same time; she screamed in ecstasy and control was a thing of the past. Lisa convulsed as her bowel movement extruded along the seat behind her. Her vision greyed out as her body was wracked by the best and most violent orgasm of her life.

Lisa and everything else went flying when the truck rammed a tree. The naked coed sat quietly for a minute, struggling to regain control of herself and tasting blood on her lip.

When she decided to try restarting the engine, she discovered her bowel movement was lying on the floor against the accelerator. Reluctantly, she opened the door and climbed out on shaky legs. The bench where she'd been sitting was smeared with brown and gleamed with moisture.

The brunette walked around the truck, noting the damage looked largely cosmetic, and opened the passenger door. Lisa tugged the duffle upright, and froze as plastic container and lid slid to the floor separately. Suddenly fearful, she backed quickly away before stopping to study carefully the ground around her and the visible areas of the truck cab. Lisa darted forward, grabbed the bag, and dropped it on the ground before retreating again. A watchful pause revealed nothing.

Gingerly, Lisa poked carefully through her bag, withdrawing clothing and double-checking to be sure no uninvited guests were hiding in it. An experienced camper, she also had a roll of toilet paper. With occasional pauses to check the truck and ground for the critter, Lisa gratefully cleaned herself, stopping abruptly when she realized she was fingering her anus instead of wiping it.

She quickly donned a bikini top and a miniskirt, chosen because they were near the top and offered no hiding places. Lisa zipped the duffle closed and tossed it into the bed of the truck. She picked up the empty container and circled carefully back to the other side of the vehicle.

Lisa quietly released her breath when she looked in the open door. The critter was perched on the side of the transmission hump and had its nose buried in the end of her shit. It moved subtly -- was it eating?

With the curve of the floor and the nearby pedals, there was no way Lisa was going to be able to trap it like she had before. The thing, whatever it was, didn't seem to be very interested in her. Unfortunately, she couldn't just sit there all day waiting for something to happen.

The brunette hesitantly moved closer to the pickup, and then gingerly extended a hand. The critter looked up, and both of them froze for a minute before it lowered its head again. Slowly, she dropped her hand and grasped the log. Lisa dragged it slowly towards her.

She was delighted to see the critter follow along. "Come on, little guy, just a little more," she crooned, steadily coaxing the critter closer and closer. Finally, with a burst of adrenaline, she yanked the hand away while the other flashed down with the upended container. "YES!" she triumphantly crowed.

Emergency responders headed for the billowing smoke further up the road saw nothing remarkable when they passed the battered truck driven by a scared-looking young woman a few minutes later.

The Ninety-First Day

Lisa Barnes locked the door of her apartment behind her and slumped against it, feeling emotionally and physically drained. The inquiry into the fire, the deaths of her parents and the other residents of the camps, and frenzied media speculation made every day of the inquest an ordeal for her. Hopefully it would be over and forgotten soon, and she could work on putting it behind her.

She looked up, smiling, at the sound of rapid footsteps coming from the bedroom. "Who's a good Pooh Bear? Who's a good baby? Did you miss me?"

"Oof! Oof!" responded her eager pet, skidding to a halt and bouncing up and down on short legs. In a world of mutts, Bear (only his license said "Smokey") was uglier than most. His short-haired coat was as uninteresting shade of dark brown, and his body was oddly proportioned, leaving him looking perpetually front-heavy. His small ears were rotated forward, aimed at Lisa, and he barked again. "Oof!"

"I know!" laughed Lisa, "I'm hungry, too!" She bent to pat him and stroke his soft pelt, no longer noticing the interesting contours of his long, triangular head.

She walked into the bedroom, shedding her suit jacket. The attorney she'd hired said it was best to look neat and conservative, but it just made her feel warm. Lisa continued into the bathroom and hiked up the matching skirt. With rising anticipation, the brunette pulled her panties to the side with one hand and got a firm grip on the sink with the other.

The release Lisa felt when she relaxed was as great as ever. Her underwear already had been damp with anticipation, but now her pussy gushed as the thick load inside her pushed outwards, spreading her rosebud wide. She orgasmed immediately and continued shaking, eyes rolling back in her head, as more shit continued to emerge. Lisa finally caught her breath a half minute later when the last of the log fell heavily to the rubber mat in the center of the floor. The result was larger than anything she'd seen at camp, but it wasn't worthy of comment.

Bear was already studying her offering with excitement. His mouth opened, forming almost a perfect "O", and he latched onto one end of the enormous brown coil even before Lisa had left the bathroom. She knew the mat would be completely cleaned within just a few minutes.

Lisa stripped off the remainder of her clothing. She checked herself with a finger and absentmindedly sucked it as she walked, naked, to the kitchen. It was a little early for dinner, so she fixed herself a snack -- a pint of Haagen-Dazs, an Ensure Plus, and several scoops of whey powder and fiber supplements went into the blender to make a smoothie.

Observers credited her weight loss to grief, but truly Lisa felt like she was eating for two and struggling to maintain her weight on a diet that would have impressed a professional athlete. In a few hours, she'd be ready for a large deep dish pizza -- maybe more, if she had to share.

With the smoothie half gone and the raw edge of her hunger blunted, Lisa flopped on the bed and turned on the television to see what had happened during the day. When the bed rocked with the addition of Bear's 40-pound mass, she set the empty glass aside and spread her legs a little more. She felt no fear now -- only anticipation.

A tickle teased one cheek, and then Lisa screamed into a muffling pillow as Pooh Bear's inquisitive tongue steered its way up her back door. The flexible flesh worked in and out, with each movement sending orgasmic sparks along Lisa's nerves. The waves of pleasurable sensation weren't quite up to what she felt when she voided herself, but she'd learned Bear was indefatigable.

The creature known as "Pooh Bear" probed again within the elastic orifice of the being in front of it. It had no knowledge of biology or anatomy, or of the unusual virus that helped define its symbiotic relationship with other higher forms of life. It could not have explained how rewired pleasure centers helped ensure a reliable source of sustenance for a being that technically could not chew food.

It did not care that it was astonishingly large for so young a member of its species. The thought that it had found a host capable of bearing its offspring rather than trusting them to fortune brought no sense of pleasure, although the advantages to a creature with no real natural defenses were many.

The tongue sensed only that nutrient levels in the partially digested fecal matter were high, and instinct suggested the body mass of the creature was large enough to support young until they became self-sufficient. The generative organs often used as a third pair of legs by immature specimens were swollen with their payloads and grew increasingly distended, drooping away from the body.

If others of its kind had been nearby, they would have swarmed, mingling their seed and increasing the diversity of the subsequent generation, but the lack did not concern the creature. The pliant receptivity of the prospective host was all that mattered.

Pooh Bear prepared to spawn.

12