Pooh's Perceptions

Story Info
Pooh describes his experience with Mary.
1.3k words
4.45
26.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary stood before the mirror, gazing at her reflection. The fifty years she had been on earth did not show today, but there were days she was far from satisfied with her appearance.

By looking at this reflection, would anyone suspect there was a different life she was leading? Rather cloak and dagger, since on the surface, nothing showed, nor would she allow it to show.

It began in her mind. Or maybe her mind is where she lived out her fantasies. She has future plans in the making and she has memories. I am certainly not going to be the one to ask her to "prove" if her experiences are as she says they are.

Oh, you ask....Who am I? I am her Pooh Bear, propped up on the bed head board, gazing at Mary, as she gazes at herself.

And what can a Pooh Bear possibly know, think, or feel? I do know Mary shares with me, all of her adventures, whether created in her mind or experienced in the outside world. To use the old phraseology, we are buds. Friends from the beginning. And I do care for her, doing my very best to watch over her while she sleeps at night.

A while back, she wrote a story about me coming to life. It was a momentous occasion. I was able to come to life in a form which pleased her, if only for one night. Did I say it was fantasy? Well, for you mortals who have difficulty with such thoughts, I will say it was fantasy. But for those whose minds have expanded, I will tell the truth and say it was real, but a different level than what you mortals are accustomed to experiencing.

That night, in her time of loneliness, she scooped me up and cuddled me close. While she drifted off to sleep, it was as though her body was weightless. I felt such fear, as though she might be dying, and leaving me behind! Suddenly, I felt a change occurring, a metamorphosis....my face, torso, arms and legs began to grow, expand and take on a form of a man. Long hair trailed down from my head, resting upon my shoulders, and my button eyes were said to be a deep brown. My shoulders and chest became broad, my skin tone was now a deep brown; legs long and lean, arms long enough to reach around my Mary and pull her close to me.

In a sudden impulse, I found myself latching onto her right breast, and when nursing it I could feel actual milk coming from it. I was thirsty, thirsty for her, and as I indulged I could feel a growth occurring in my center. As a Pooh Bear, I have never had anything extending from my crotch area. This was definitely new to me, and it was what one calls a cock. That cock, now belonging to me was growing in length and thickness. My god! That cock was now the length that I used to be as a Pooh Bear! Mary had opened her eyes during the metamorphosis, and I was amazed she did not find me repulsive in the least, but actually held me closer to her. An intuitive respond began to ensue in me. I felt I would not be this man for very long, so I allowed intuition to guide me. Removing myself from her nipple, I looked into her blue eyes, and we connected with a kiss. I felt her wet tongue inside my mouth, and I responded with mine moving inside her mouth.

Since I was no longer made of cloth, I found such satisfaction in discovering her with my tongue and hands. I explored all regions of her body...slowly, to insure that my presence was acceptable. Mary then began to reach out and caress my new body...downwards...reaching my newest outgrowth. Again, instead of causing her to back away, the size and texture of my bare cock, seemed to excite her more!

I was now experiencing something like...lust. I wanted Mary! I wanted to be in her, and explore that part which she had often probed with her dildo. When I would hear her describe the depth of her body, she laughingly called it her honey-pot. Finally, I would be able to discover this for myself.

My hand moved downwards, and I felt the heat coming from the inside of her, between her thighs. What a glorious area! With new-found fingers, I explored, spreading the shaved lower lips, and dipping my finger into that hot center of hers! As my finger moved deftly inside her, I felt the trickling of fluid being released around my fingers and hand. Pulling my fingers up towards me, I drew in the scent of her. Since that birthing moment, she is all I had smelled, or had needed to smell. I licked the glossy substance from my finger and with taste buds attuned to only Mary, I became hungry for more!

As though she knew my thoughts, or maybe it was her next desire....I felt her hands on my shoulders as though guiding me downwards to further taste and feel with my tongue and lips.

I stayed down between her thighs and licked at her pussy, her clit, and drank as much of her nectar as was offered to me! I was in ecstasy....My senses ready to burst! I felt her body shudder several times, as I was indulging myself. Soon I felt a need of my own! I needed to be in her....with my cock...but would she allow me.

Moving Mary onto her back, my question was answered when her legs and thighs seemed to part almost automatically, allowing for me to lay between her thighs, my newfound manhood, instinctively seeking entrance into the wet honey pot. At this moment, she was mine alone, and the honey sliding from her was created for my pleasure.

Slowly I worked the head of my cock into her, and a low moan came from deep within her. I was huge, and lacking the verbal skills, I simply looked into her eyes, to insure I was not hurting her. As these concerns ran past my mind, she looked into my eyes, and said to me, "I want you in me. You are giving me such great pleasure!"

Deeper I moved within her, but slowly, .....when I could feel resistance on the head of my cock, I stopped, and began to move slowly out and in again, over and over...feeling my cock wrapped in her body!

My long mane came around and covered my chest. As I moved forward, she took the ends of my long hair, placed them in her mouth and held them. It was a fascinating sight....as I continued to pump her womanhood.

She was so full of my cock, and so responsive, that it seemed she could feel every ripple and form of my cock as I moved in and out of her.

Mary now made the sound like some sort of cat-like animal as she came! This caused a current of excitement to surge through me, my back began to arch and I felt a build up inside my very balls and cock. I came with a fury ....filling her pussy up to overflowing!

Both of us exhausted....I rested upon her chest...gazed into her eyes, and as my body began to relax, I could feel a strange sensation coming over me. I gave into the feeling. I knew what lay ahead, and not being able to do anything about it, I simply closed my eyes, cuddled up on Mary's chest, to awaken a few moments later the Pooh Bear I had always been.

At the angle I was laying, I could see her sleeping, with a look of contentment from the experience we had together. This reassured me, and I too went to sleep, knowing that I had pleasured my Mary.