Pooja Ch. 01: Pooja Turns 18

Story Info
Pooja's journey starts.
3k words
3.55
12.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a series of stories involving the titular character, a young woman named Pooja, and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed, mainly, around the evolution of her sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed but it's my hope such detail will provide a richer experience for you, the reader, as you truly get an intensive look inside of Pooja's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it's highly recommended you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please, and I'm grateful you'd read any of them at all, but you'll get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

These tales are my first attempt at story writing of any kind. I welcome all comments, suggestions and criticism.

Enjoy!

Thanks to oldnakeddad for editing this

************

Sameer, Pooja's father, is a professor at a university in Boston, and Kamala, Pooja's mother, is a retired software engineer. Pooja is their elder daughter and she has a younger brother, Arjun. Sameer and Kamala had been working in the USA for over nineteen years before their parents had arranged their marriage. Sameer and Kamala are strict parents but they only enforce some rules and they aren't interfering parents, at all.

************

The Day After Pooja's Birthday

Pooja awoke to her alarm at six o'clock in the morning. She'd started her senior year of high school a few months ago. Yesterday was special to Pooja because she'd celebrated her eighteenth birthday with her family and friends, last night.

She was wearing her silk nightgown, which barely covered her thighs, because she didn't like pajamas. When she'd awakened, she'd stretched her arms and took a deep breath. When she'd moved the blanket to one side of the bed, cold air surprised her as it hit her soft thighs, Pooja realized why she'd felt the sudden discomfort.

She didn't have her panties on so there was nothing stopping the air from attacking the sweet treasure of the newly-minted, adult lady. As the relatively cold air hit the outer lips of her vagina, the discomfort turned into a slight pleasure. It brought a naughty smile to her face and she bit her lower lip. While sitting on her bed, Pooja replayed her birthday celebration in her brain.

Kamala, her mother, was raised conservatively, like most Indian girls, but she understood she couldn't put restrictions, such as what to wear to bed on her kids. She only asked Pooja not to show up for dinner in a nightgown if there were guests in the house.

Pooja didn't have too much trouble following the house rules nor did she have the bad habits of drinking or smoking. In fact, she was the standing valedictorian, with honors, and was already done with her college applications.

She was a naturally intelligent person and, also, had a friendly vibe to her. She had an A in almost all of her courses, volunteer and extracurricular activities such as drama club and sports. She was a good girl in every aspect. She could've been called a nerd if not for her contemporary dressing and her cheerful nature.

************

The Day of Pooja's Birthday

It was the day the world officially recognized Pooja as a woman and an adult. After waking up at six o'clock in the morning, as she always did, she stripped her panties and nightgown off. Standing in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom, she took a minute to look at her nudity.

She's five feet-five inches tall, weighed approximately one hundred twenty pounds and had grown into a shapely young woman. She was neither skinny nor fat, had beige skin and teenage zits. She also played Lacrosse in school, which gave Pooja nice, soft and toned legs that accentuated her firm, pinchable butt and wide hips.

Pooja lifted her right foot onto the top of the dresser, beside the mirror, and took a minute to examine her vagina. She paid particular attention to any hair around her entrance. She didn't like it to grow as it'd get stuck between her fingers when she'd play with herself so she trimmed it, at every opportunity, to make sure it didn't grow.

Of course, there was some hair above her moist slit that she trimmed only when it became too long. As if to examine her adulthood, she used both of her hands to spread her outer lips open, revealing her wet and gleaming pink insides.

She stood firm and moved her hands up to breasts. They were still growing but already overflowing her C-cups. She knew she had one of the best racks in her school. She'd noticed guys checking her out a few times. She was eighteen but her breasts were already speaking for themselves.

They were soft, round, firm and jiggled a little, to assert their prominence when she played Lacrosse. Round and pink areolas, about the size of a fifty cent coin, peaked her breasts. She knew her nipples, which protruded out of those perfect pink areolas, were sensitive and responsive.

Long, brunette hair hung over her shoulders to cover her shapely chest. Pouty lips under her small nose and brown eyes, masked by long eyelashes, sat inside of her cute, oval-shaped face. Her cheeks flushed with a natural, youthful glow.

"Pooja!" yelled Kamala from the kitchen.

"Five minutes!" she yelled back and jumped into the shower.

After her shower, she toweled her body dry then sat on one end of the bed, with the body lotion in her left hand, and squirted lotion into her right palm. She rubbed it onto her neck, arms, stomach, thighs and legs. Finally, she squirted more and rubbed the lotion onto her beautiful, soft breasts, between her legs and her butt crack.

Afterwards, Pooja started to get dressed. She loved celebrating her birthdays because it meant everything she'd wear would be new. She retrieved her new clothes from the closet and spread them over the bed, starting with a new pair of Victoria's Secret Pink lace bra and cheekster panties. Soon, not long after she'd finished donning her bra and panties, Sameer knocked and opened her door before Pooja could say or do anything.

"Happy Birthday!"

"Dad!" shouted Pooja as he caught her by surprise.

Embarrassed, Sameer quickly excused himself.

"Get dressed!"

During that brief moment, he'd had a very good glimpse, in the full-length mirror as she was bent over and busy sorting her clothes, of his beautiful daughter's slender legs and ass cheeks in her Victoria's Secret cheekies. He'd never seen that much of Pooja's beauty before and the way his body had responded caused him to feel guilty but he wasn't a pervert.

Sameer had only wanted to surprise her with a new iPhone because she hadn't been allowed to have a smartphone due to a house rule...no smart phones until eighteen years of age. Sameer came to a conclusion that Pooja needed privacy so he had to remove the house rule forbidding the children to lock their doors so either parent could enter their rooms, by first knocking, at any time.

Another house rule affecting her was...no male visitors until eighteen years of age and no boyfriends until college.

Pooja looked stunning as she walked out of her room wearing a plaid shirt, crimson sweater, jeans, a new pair of UGG boots and a scarf. All of her friends had been using Snapchat, and other social media, on their phones while she was only able to use Facebook on her home computer until Sameer had gifted her with her new phone. She'd become able to install all of those apps and join the social medias her generation took for granted.

She had breakfast with her parents, kissed her mom goodbye and left for school.

************

Pooja drove to school in her Camry. She'd sent a text to Elena, her best friend, as she did every day to make sure they'd both get there around the same time. As she parked her car, she saw Elena standing next to her parked car, watching a video on her phone, as she waited for her.

Pooja knew Elena was probably watching a stupid YouTube video about something that'd happened to a girl in a school, somewhere. If she'd find something remotely interesting, Elena would make sure she'd bring it up during their lunch meetings. Shortly, they were joined by two other friends, Jess and Andy, from their first class and everyone wished Pooja a happy birthday. They knew she'd had a party planned for that evening, for her friends.

The day went by and the bell rang for the third period. 'Ugh, P.E.!' she thought. It'd never been Pooja's favorite class but, thank God, it was the last year she'd have to take it! After they entered the gym, Pooja saw the basketballs were out. 'Oh, great,' she thought. She was worse at basketball than she was at soccer.

"We're playing 'knockout'," announced the coach.

Pooja went to the back of the line, she was better at cross-court lay-ups. Eventually, it was her turn. 'Crap,' she thought and the girl in front of her handed her the ball. She shot from the three-point line and...it went in! Everyone cheered her on because she'd made the shot, which she hadn't done very often. She smiled at all of them, passed the ball to the girl behind her, went to the back of the line and continued the cycle until she was, eventually, 'knocked out' of the competition. After P.E., it was lunch time, and the day went by much quicker.

The lunch was Teriyaki Meatballs, one of Elena's favorites, and Pooja got her lunch and sat next to Elena and Jess. Elena and Jess were talking about a dress Jess had wanted to buy but the store in the mall didn't have her size. Pooja was distracted because Morgan, a guy who had a crush on her, was sitting across from her. He was cute, in the drama club and he grinned every time he saw Pooja.

"It was the cutest top..." Jess was telling Elena before she got cut off.

"Guess what? I have some juicy info!" shouted Elena as Andy joined them.

Pooja raised an eyebrow, curious about what Elena had to tell them. Her best friend was always wrapped into the latest gossip around their high school and always managed to keep their group entertained with the drama.

"What?"

Elena nodded her head up and down.

"Yup, Amanda has welcomed the other side."

Instantly, Pooja frowned at the news.

"Seriously, Elena? I haven't mentioned being a virgin since the senior year started, when there were six girls in the grade who were still virgins. Now, thanks to Amanda, we're one less strong," Pooja sighed.

She was the only one, of her friends' group, who was yet to lose her V-card. Elena nodded her head while loudly munching on her chips.

"There goes Morgan Vincent."

"Oh, my God," Pooja mumbled with a mouthful of food as she fanned herself.

"I'm telling you! If you look up the definition of 'walking sex', I guarantee, Isaac's picture will be next to it."

Pooja swooned, biting her lip in a sexual manner, as she crossed her legs, one over the other. Isaac was one year ahead of her, in his first year of college, he was in the drama club and she'd had a crush on him since middle school.

"I don't know, Pooja. I don't think he's all that cute," Elena knowingly teased.

"You must be blind," Pooja muttered, knowing what her friend was doing.

************

Isaac was popular, in high school, a member of the drama club. His green eyes and long hair reminded people of Edgar Ramirez. Isaac wasn't a guy who chased girls but, starting his junior year until Christmas of his senior year of high school, he dated one of the popular girls, Rachel.

He wasn't the hottest guy in high school but, definitely, one of the more popular ones. After he broke up with Rachel, he had flings with a few girls, some of them from Pooja's class, but he didn't want a serious relationship before going to college.

Isaac first noticed Pooja a few months before he'd graduated high school. He'd had a Swimming Unit in P.E. class immediately after Pooja's class. He was surprised to see the exotic beauty and wondered why he hadn't noticed her, earlier.

He'd enquired for more details about Pooja, from Morgan, who was also in the drama club with Isaac. Pooja had already had a crush on Isaac, by then, and Isaac flirted with her a few times after a drama club meeting and asked for her number. Her friends teased Pooja about how Isaac would be her first guy, not that there was any truth to it.

Pooja remembered how Isaac had once grabbed her arm and made advances towards her. He'd tried to kiss her, to which she didn't fully resist, and he ended up kissing her on her lips...her first kiss! Because she hadn't fully responded, he backed off. There were more opportunities but Pooja stuck to the rule Kamala had placed on her daughter...no boyfriends until college. If there was a period when Pooja hated her parents' rules, it was during that time because she was so attracted to him.

************

Pooja's birthday party was attended by her school friends and her sleepover friends. Sameer and Kamala had sleepovers for Pooja, with their friends' kids, until she entered middle school. Everyone had a good time, Pooja cut her cake then her school friends had a small party with music and dancing in the backyard of Pooja's house where they also had a swimming pool. Everyone gave her gifts, which she carefully placed in her room to open, later.

After everyone had left, she went to her room, undressed and slipped into a chemise nightgown. She looked at her gifts, which consisted of various Amazon gift cards, a few gift boxes and a few greeting cards, and carefully collected and placed all of the gift cards into a drawer. After that, she opened a gift one of her friends had given her...a nice, knitted sweater that she liked, a lot. Then she opened the small gift box from her best friend, Elena. She was shocked, for a second, when she realized it was a six inch, silicon dildo.

Except for the dildo, Pooja put all of her gifts into her drawers, turned the lights off, hopped onto her bed and pulled the blanket over her. Being a virgin didn't mean she was demure. Pooja opened her flip phone and called her voicemail. There were no voicemails for her so she chose to check for any erased messages. There was one erased message so she played it.

'I'm thinking about your amazing body and all I can think about is squeezing and sucking your beautiful tits and licking, teasing, pinching and gently biting your nipples. Kissing your luscious lips, our tongues entwined. I'll gently bite and pull your lower lips as I slip my finger deep inside of your dripping pussy. Kissing your neck, then your cleavage, your stomach and, finally, your clit. I'll give your clit a lick while I finger your pussy. I'll look up and lustfully wink at you because there's so much I want to do to you.'

It was Isaac's voice. It was her secret from the world, her souvenir from the flirty relationship she had with him.

'I take my boxer briefs off. My throbbing, hard cock slaps your pussy. I grab it and rub the tip of my cock on your clit, my thick shaft sliding up and down between your pussy lips, teasing you. My hands running up along your body, reaching your neck, I run my fingers along your collarbone and grab your neck, squeezing it a little and choking you. I gaze into your eyes as I lean down and kiss you. I whisper into your ear, ready to pop your cherry?'

Being a good girl didn't mean she didn't have urges. When Pooja had slept without panties, it meant only one thing...they're somewhere on her bed because she'd removed them when her vagina began to tingle, telling her it needed some attention, causing her to touch and caress it. After her friends had left the party, she'd felt those urges, particularly hard.

After replaying Isaac's message, her body was telling her to do only one thing...masturbate! Tossing and rolling around on her bed with the dildo at her side, she tried to think of anything except how her body felt but gave into her sexual urges. She'd pushed her panties down to her ankles and pushed it further down, and off of her, with her feet.

Her back arched when her left hand ran up her stomach and cupped and squeezed her heavy tit through her chemise night dress. Her nipples tried to poke through the chemise as she pinched and rolled her nipple between her thumb and forefinger as the fingernails on her right hand began to rake her inner thigh.

As Isaac's message repeatedly played, her fingertip traced circles around the edge of her vulva before, finally, clawing inside. As the dildo slid and slowly crept inside of her, she licked her swollen lips. She put the blanket over her head, effectively zoning the smell of her arousal to herself. As she slid the dildo in and out with one hand, she kneaded and caressed the hood of her clit with the other one while arching her back.

Pooja was breathing hard and fast. Unable to restrain her noises, she bit her pillow to muffle her soft whimpers and moans. She was close! She rolled around on her bed, biting firmly into the pillow, as the dildo slid deeper into her. Pooja felt her orgasm send a current throughout her whole body.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

She could only hope her parents hadn't heard her screams.