Pooja: My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Preparation for the party.
1k words
3.42
34k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its Friday, it's a day when we are pretty relaxed with our work as we get very less work to do as compared to other weekdays. Then a looked in to the cabin in front of me , I saw Aslam (My boss) talking to Savita (my biggest competition for promotion), He was staring at her big boobs, and while talking to her he was frequently touching her shoulder and her hands. She was also not objecting to his actions. After all she also wanted to get promotion by hook or by crook.

Now I have a lot of thoughts in my mind, I needed this promotion and savita was a problem for me , My housing loan EMI is increasing and my salary is not enough for that I desperately need this promotion but I think savita will get it as I know my boss is a great Casanova. I was not aware what is going to happen to me. While I was lost in these thought I got a call fom my fboss. He was calling me in his cabin.

I knocked the door.

Me :" may I come in boss?"

Aslam : "Aja vikram, baith." (Come in and tahe s seat)

Me : sir, kaise yaad kiya? (so sir, how can I help you?)

Aslam : " Maine tumhe ye confirm karne ko bulaya ki , saterday ko aa rahe ho an party me?" (Just wanted to confirm if you are coming to the party on Saturday?"

Me : "HA , Sir , Aaraha hu. Aur Pooja bhi Aa rahi hai" (Yess Boss, I am coming to the party along with Pooja)

Aslam : chalo isi bahane Pooja se bhi mil lunga (Great , finally I will meet her)

Me : " Sure Sir."

Then he suggested me to go for work.

This time he did not talked to me about my promotion. I though Savita has played her charm games on him. I was getting worried. Finally the day passed and I went to home.

Pooja was waiting for me as usual and welcomed me with hot tea. We had dinned and went to bed room.

Pooja was wearing a blue t-shirt and black short, her legs were looking so good that i started getting a hard on.

Pooja : Kya baat hai , apna tent to dekho, lagta ha promotion confirm ho gaya hai tumhara? (hey, look at the tent in your pant, look like you got the confirmation that you are getting promoted.")

The moment she said that I fergot about everything and my hard on went away due to the introduction of promotion . It Reminded me about all the problems around me such as Savita, Bank , EMI and also Promotion. Now my dick came back to normal size of 3 inch .

Pooja tried to make it hard again by sucking it but there was no use this problem was hampering my sex life.

Pooja :Kya hua jaan, kya baat hai batao na. Pahle to kabhi aisa nai hua . (love, whatis the problem, tell me. This has never happened to you in the past)

Me : kuchh nai yaar, sab office ki tension hai. Ye savita ki wazah se problem ho rahi hai mere promotion me. Lagta hai wo promot hojayegi meri jagah, (its just because of the stress in the office, look like Savita is going to be promoted)

Pooja : Chinta mar karo vikram. Bhagwan pe bharosa rakho. Chalo ab so jao kar party ke liye bhi ready hota hai.(don't worry, Vikram, Have faith in God, now go for sleep, we have to be ready for tomorrow's Party. )

I kissed her on her lips and hugged her , we stayed in that position and went to sleepy dreams in 5 min.

We woke up late at 11:00 on Saturday. Pooja went to the bathroom for a shower and I layed on the bed. After the shower pooja came out in the towel wrapped to her body and sat on the bed drying het hair. She observed that light on my phone was blinking. She checked my mobile.

Pooja : Vikaram, Tumhare boss ka Message hai. (There is a message from you boss.)

Me : Kya message hai? (What is the message)

Pooja read the message for me , it was like that " Vikram, I am looking forward to see you and Pooja in the party, The good news is that higher management is also there in the party so we may decide about the upcoming promotion. Be ready and come prepared"

Pooja : Lagta hai mujhe bhi tumhare managementko impress karna hoga. (Look like I need to impress you management also!)

Me : Ha yaar, please kauch sexy kapde pahnna , (Ya, please wear sexy dress for the party. we need this promotion at any cost otherwise we will loose this house due to non payment. )

Late in the evening I was getting ready for the party and pooja was getting ready in the bathroom. After 5min I heard the sound of opening of bathroom door. I looked in to the mirror from where I can see the door. Oh! My God. Pooja was looking like a sex goddess in the Red Sari and Black Blouse. Red Sari was transparent and Red bouse was deep neck, Her cleavage was visible through her Red sari and mangalsutra was hanging at the beginning of the cleavage. Her make us was an add on to her beauty , I started getting a Hard On , but it was not the time as we were gettingp late for the party.

I went close to pooja and kissed her on her cheek.

ME : ek number ki maal lag rahi ho jaan, (You are looking line a sex goddess.)

Pooja : chup karo, mujhe sharam aa rahi hai. (Shut up, I am feeling shy)

Me: Thik hai. Chalo chalet hai, humko waise bhi der ho rahi hai.(Ok Lets go we are alredy late.)

Having said that we went to the parking of the building and went in to the car. Security Guard was also staring at pooja. I indicated to pooja about the effect that she was making on the guard. She looked at him and turned her face to me me and winked. Then I put accelerator to the car and soon we were on the Road.