Pooja: My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
....
1.4k words
3.73
27.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While driving the car my eyes were not at th road most of the time. I was just looking at pooja's waist. It was so visible and sexy i felt like crushing her waist side with my hands. Pooja looked at me and said :" Drive karte samey road pe nazar rakho.. warna accident hojayega..(keep your eyes on road while driving otherwise we will meet an accident)"

I said ok and started focusing on driving. in next 10 min we were at the gate of party hall of the hotel. i looked at pooja and said " aaj chala do apne husn ka jadu mere boss pe.full control me kar lo usko (take mental control over my boss by using the magic of your beauty)

Pooja : tension mat lo vikram, yum kaam pe dhyan rakho, tumhare boss ko to mai araam se kabu kar lungi (don't worry vikram, i will easily control him, you just focus on your job.)

then she hugged me and whispered in my ear " I love you, after this party I need nice fuck at home"

I looked at her and kissed her and we entered the party hall.

The moment we entered the hall every eye was on us.... rather i will say every eye was on Pooja. At the same time I was also looking out for aslam and I saw that he was drinking whisky with the bitch named Savita. Savita was also looking hot and I could see Aslam was staring at her Boobs and time to time he was rubbing her shoulder and she was also not opposing him. Looking at this i started to panic and Pooja saw me sweating. Pooja : "tension mat lo vikram, us savita ko to aslam bhool jayega jab mujhse milega, ab dekho mai kya karti hu" (Don't worry vikram, once he meet me he will forget Savita, you just wait and watch)

Vikram : "yaar kahi baat aur kharab na ho jaye" ( I am afraid of this getting worst) Pooja : "Chinta mat karo, aise tharki logo ko mai achche se handle kar sakti hu" (Dont worry, I can easily handle such kind of nymphomaniacs)

Vikram : THik hai. Chalo tumko aslam se introduce karwata hu (Ok, let's go and meet aslam) Pooja : nai, yahi wait karte hai . Wo khud yaha aayega.( No, wait here, he will come here himself)

We sat at one of the table at the corner of the room. Everyone from the office was looking at us and few of my friends came to us and wished me best of luck for upcoming promotion and they also greeted pooja as they met her for the first time. After 5 min i observed that savita was not with Aslam and he was looking at us. I waved m hand towards him and he also did the same. He picked up a glass of wine from bar and starting coming to our direction. He could see Pooja's back and her naked shoulder.

Once he reached us he shook hand with me and Sat next me facing pooja.

Aslam : "This must be pooja"

Pooja: Ji, mai hi hu aur app? (Yes I am pooja, and you are ....)

Aslam: I am Aslam , I am vikram's boss,

Pooja : hello Aslam nice meeting you.

Saying so she extended her hand to Aslam and Aslam also did the same and they shook hand, Aslam was scanning her body with his eyes from top to bottom .he was still holding her hand and was not in the mood to leave her hand, all of a sudden he stood up holding her hand and asked her for dance.

Aslam : "kya mai is hall ki sabse khoobsurat mahila ke sath dance kar sakta hu " (Can I get an opportunity to dance with the most beautiful lady i this room)

Pooja replied to him smiling : "Aslam ji, mai itni bhi khoobsoorat nai hu jaisa aap kah rahe hai"(ASlam, I am not as beautiful as you are saying) ASlam : allah ki kasam, kayamat ayye jo mai jhooth bolu ( swear to god, I am not lying) Pooja started laughing and looked at me for permission to dance. Aslam saw this...

Aslam : Vikram tum hi bolo yaar warna mera dil toot jayega( Vikram say yes to her else my heart will be broken)

Pooja : Mai aapka dil nai tootne dungi, chaliye dance floor pe. (I won't let your heart break, let go and dance.)

Saying this she stood up and headed with him to the dance floor. While going ASlam was moving his hands over her naked shoulders. Pooja Moved her neck towards me, winked and smiled. I also replied her back with a smile.

They reached to the corner of the dance floor and both were standing facing each other, pooja was not sure how to start dance. I was able to see them somehow in the dim lights of the dance floor. I saw that Aslam took her right hand with his left hand and put it on his left shoulder. He did the same with her lest hand and set it up on his right shoulder. Now he made another move and put both of his hands on her waist (Kamar). The moment he did that pooja looked at me, I was not sure what to do, at the same time aslam also looked at me with a cunning smile and moved pooja's face to his direction and said something. Looking at all this I started getting a hard on, I was not able to decide whether to stop this or not but due to the hard on I let it go.

20 min passed and they were still dancing hand in hand, her breasts were touching Aslam's Chest and she was giving smiles to all the statements made by Aslam. I was not able to hear what he was saying to Pooja. I also observed that Pooja was getting comfortable with him. After some time left Pooja and went away for few seconds, he was back with a glass of whisky and they started dancing again. He sipped from the glass and offered one sip to pooja but pooja denied, he said something to her and pooja looked it to his eyes and sipped the whisky. This happened again and again and within 5 min glass was empty. Now Aslam made a move to get another glass but pooja hold him with her right hand and whispered something in his ear he resumed dancing with her. I was just drinking Cold Drinks and was waiting them to come back.

After sometime both of them came back and sat with me in the same position as they were sitting earlier.

Aslam looked at me and said : "Pooja to bahut achchi dancer hai. Tum to bahul lucky ho yaar li tum uske pati ho. (Pooja is a good dancer, you are lucky that you are her hubby)"

Me : "Shukriya Boss, But aap bhi bahut achcha dance kar rahe the. Mai to kabhi pooja ke sath aisa dance nai kar paya tha. (Thanks boss, but you were also dancing very well, I was never able to dance with pooja like this)"

Pooja : " Sachchi Aslam, Aaj dance kar ke bahut maza aya, Vikram to kabhi dance mei interested hote hi nai hai. (Let me tell you Aslam that I really enjoyed dancing with you. Vikram is rarely interested in dancing with me.)"

Aslam : Vikram, Kya tumne savita ko dekha? (Vikram, have you seen Savita?)"

Me : "Nai Sir, Kuchh kaam hai kya? (No Boss, is there any matter? )"

Aslam : " Ha yaar, Kal mai office mei ek file bhool gaya tha. Wo boli thi ki wo le ayegi lekin layi nai. Bas isiliye dhoond raha tha ki wo file le aaye( Yes, I forgot to bring a file from office, Savita had told me that she will bring it but she also forgot. Now I need to remind her so that she get fetch the file from office.)"

Pooja : Koi baat nai Aslam, Vikram le aayega wo file. (No problem Aslam, Vikram will bring the file for you) Pooja was looking at me at that point and gave me a sign to say yes from her facial expressions. I realized that she is doing so to prove that I am a better resource that Savita.

Me : Ha Sir, Mai le aata hu File. (Yes Boss, I can get that file from office)

Aslam : Are you sure Vikram?

Me : Yes Boss.

Aslam : Kyat um Pooja ko yaha akela chhor ke jaoge?(Are you going to leave Pooja here? Alone?) Pooja : "Koi baat nai Aslam, aap ho na mujhe company dene ke liye...( No worries Aslam, After all you are here to give company to me... Right?)"

Aslam looked at Pooja and gave her a smile.