Pooja Tricked Into Sex Life

Story Info
Pooja slapped a guy who took revenge.
5.2k words
3.81
132.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smita22
smita22
66 Followers

I am Pooja Joshi. I am an engineer by profession from NIT Surat. I am extremely beautiful girl, tall, fair by complexion and nice features. My statistics are 36 – 24- 36 with height of 173 cms and weight 60 kgs. I am fair whitish girl, typical Indian fair girl.

You will not believe that, I was given "Miss NIT fresher" title during our college function.

But being beautiful is not always a plus point.

We had ragging period in first month. During this period, seniors rag juniors. It was called introduction. Our class was over. We were moving towards canteen. We were stopped by seniors on the way. Some of us ran away. But we were surrounded. We were 3 girls and 5 boys. They asked us to dance. We started to dance with a music played on canteen nearby. They asked girls to unzip pant chain of boys & pull out their cocks. Shetal and Manisha had joined a week ahead of me. So they knew raging. They rushed and slides chains down and maneuvered the cock out of their underwear. I went near but could not do it. Smita our senior kicked me from back. She shouted," Sallie, Randy (slut), acting too smart".

Boys were ordered to do my job. They took out their cocks and started dancing.

Smita ordered girls to remove any one garment of our choice. Shetal and Manisha were quick to remove their T-shirt. They had worn a cotton white slip to cover their bra. I had worn nothing below my T-shirt. I thought if I remove my t-shirt I would bare my breasts. And so I had only one option to strip my jeans which I didn't as I would be bared only on panties.

I stood there dumb fold. We eight were surrounded by around 30-40 seniors consisting of both sex. Boys suggested Smita to train me.

We all were ordered to dance. We started dancing. As I was without any bra, my boobs which are nice like a tennis ball started dancing. Cocks were dancing up and down. I was shy but I occasionally tried to see them jumping.

Rohit saw me slyly viewing cock dance. He asked me to be between two and hold both cocks and dance. I went and got hold of them. They were wet sticky. I felt it dirty. I held them loosely. As I jumped while dancing, cocks kept sliding and I could feel them grow in size. I wondered what was happening in my hands. Suddenly, one boy stopped dancing and I could see thick white paste oozing out of is cock in my hand. I watched it for few seconds and I was ordered to dance with boys again. This time one of the cocks slipped of my hands.

Rohit got angry. And asked me why it got slipped. I told it was sticky. He told me to take in mouth and clean. I refused. I did not obey again.

Seniors ordered us to keep dancing. They told us that we can go only after we strip all clothes in front of them and run with hands up. Girls must shout "I am a slut" while running to hostel. They would allow us to run only bare and that was the rule for the day.

Boys were the first to bear. First time in my life, I saw nude boys in public. I knew lot of nude magazines, and clips are in circulation in hostel but I used to avoid it. But here it was all public. Boys got nude, danced few steps and picked up their clothes and ran to hostel naked.

Manisha took out here slip slowly. Then her jeans got separated from her body. She was on bra and panties.

Smita ordered her, "Its okay you slut, pick your clothes and run". She ran and boys cheered, "Manisha, Ki Jai, cheers to Manisha." Manisha started running and shouting," I am a new slut.... I am.......slut".

Now it was me and Shetal between these crowds. Shetal was first to move. She removed her slips, and looked at Smita, thinking of some order to go. But nothing came for her from Smita.

She slowly unzipped her skirt. And then slowly slides it down. She was damn sexy with nice beautiful legs. She again looked at seniors if they can give her some concession of not getting fully nude. But nobody reacted.

In fact they asked me to start. Shetal took her hands on her bra which were front open. And opened the clips and was about to expose her tits. Smita ordered her to go.

Quickly, like a wild horse she ran holding her assets till a tree shouting the slogan of slut and quickly wore her clothes standing behind a bush. Seniors tried to reach her but she again ran with partial clothes.

Raj and Rohit came to me. They just started removing my t-shirt. I resisted. Rohit again attempted to do it when I slapped him hard in front of all seniors.

There was silence. They got angry. I got afraid thinking what a mess I did. Girls held my hands back. Many hands were now on my body. I did not know what was happening.

And my T-shirt flung in sky. Then I felt someone unzipping my jeans. I felt it sliding as some one was pulling it down. I was ordered to lift leg to let them remove it. I obeyed it this time fearing of some bad consequences. My panties were pulled down. I felt shy as I was not shaved.

I stood there trying to hide my tits with one hand and pussy with another.

Although, I was very beautiful, I knew that those pubic hairs look very dirty. I was now ordered to dance. Rohit was very angry, and he kept instigating others to shout vulgar things for me. Suddenly, warden came knowing and all seniors ran. I also ran full nude picking my couple of clothes to my hostel.

Warden tracked me to hostel and called me. They asked me what had happened at that canteen and why I ran nude. I narrated her all story including what happened to Manisha and Shetal. They were also called.

Ms.Sophia the warden, asked Manisha whether any thing on towards had happened to her. To my surprise, she told. "No, Maim, There were some seniors near canteen eating samosas and sweets. When we reached there I felt uneasy.

Those seniors gathered around us and gave me some water to drink. One of them gave me Orange candy to lick. Slowly, I felt okay. I slept in lap of Shetal. As we were on floor, my clothes have got mud. "And she showed mud on dress of her and Shetal.

Ms. Sophia asked Shetal whether Manisha was right. She nodded in agreement.

When asked why Pooja had complained, she told," Pooja is my room mate. She asked me to send a feeler to Rohit as she liked him very much. But Rohit refused her proposal to be friend. So she is angry on him.

Infact when we were busy treating Manisha, she slapped him when she again tried to coheres him and he refused."

I was shocked. I told," Maim, this is all false. They make fun of us. We were paraded nude in that crowd."

Next day, Rohit met me after class. He told," Pooja, you are a slut. If not I will make you a slut in next 4 years. You wanted to get us expelled from college. Is it? You complained about us. Warden has not taken action against me but has asked me and Raj not to stay in hostel. Now we will be staying in some private residence."

He told that he would now never rag him. But at the same time he will ensure that no one be my friend.

And it happened. I had to go to college alone come alone. No ragging. No friends. I was boycotted.

In our college, there was a rule. Attendance was compulsory. We needed 80% attendance to get cleared to take final exams. I was very studious girl. I got 90 % marks in pre engineering entrance exam.

My father had taken a big loan of 15 lakhs to meet my expenditure. Every year, I had to pay 3 Lakh Indian rupees as fees for college. Same was the case of my elder sister who was in medical in same town.

But suddenly, my father died of serious illness. I had to take leave to be with my ailing father. My mom had already died 10 years back. And my dad had grown up both of sisters. I studied from home. But it never came to my mind that I would be short of 80 % attendance rule.

When my dad died, no one from my college came to console me except for Manisha. She told me not to tell anyone, that she had come against the order of seniors.

When I reached college, after one week classes were over and we had exam leave. Manisha reminded me of the rule that she may fall short in her attendance and may have to lose one year. Lose one year means lose 3 lakh rupees. Where will I bring it?

I got terrified. I cried in front of Manisha and Shetal. They consoled me. But they gave me no choice. This continued for 2-3 days. One day Manisha came to me and told that she has a solution. I was happy. I asked her what to do.

She asked me to meet Rohit. She told me that he can manage my attendance. I asked how he can manage it. She told me that he was a spoilt brat of rich dad. His attendance was always a problem. But he never gets detained for less attendance.

But, I asked her how Rohit will help me. I told, "He feels me as enemy who made him stay away from hostel. How can he help me now? Infact, he would ensure that I get detained."

Manisha, smiled and said, "No.".

Manisha said," let him overflow his anger on you once. You should be sweet with him and he will melt down. Don't you know how these boys melt when we turn sweet"?

I was confused. But I had no choice. I need to save my year and get my attendance corrected. I decided to meet him.

I went to Rohit's place. It was a nice bungalow. Rohit and Raj had got it on rent. It had big compound, car parking space, 3 bed rooms, one kitchen, big hall, store room, a in-house gym. It had servant room at back side with door opening out as well as in bungalow. They had a car each and a small 100 cc scooter.

We knocked door. Rohit opened door. I was surprised to see his reaction. He did not get angry seeing me there. He showed us way to drawing room.

Rohit offered us some cold drink.

He told he has to work cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and all just due to me. I felt embarrassed.

He continued," We are staying outside city. And getting servant here is difficult. He told he has car to go to city and get grocery, etc but he is not able to get servant. Commutation to city is a problem. So no servant stays. Servants are available in day time but since they are in college, servants are not available after 5 Pm or in morning. They are looking for some one who can stay in servant quarter. All this happening because of you, stupid girl."

I realized that he will not help me. Manisha was very friendly with him. She took the drink glasses and went and cleaned and kept in its place. I wondered how she knew this place so well.

Manisha told Rohit to help her friend. She briefed him about my problem. She told him that it would cost me 3 lakh rupees. Rohit shook his head. "She is stupid girl. Why should I help her? She complained about me during raging. If you did not give that statement to warden, I would have to leave my studies."

I told him, "No, Rohit, I have realized my mistake. I want to apologize. Please forgive me. But help me now."

Rohit told," you slut, what would I gain helping you?"

Rohit told, "You will pay me 1.5 lakh and I will help you. That is final."

I begged, "But I have no money."

Rohit told, "Go on road and sell your self"

I begged, "Please, I would do anything you want... here. I would cook for both or you, I would clean house, wash clothes, and do all work."

Rohit said, "It is one thousand rupee job. Even in 4 years you repay only 50 thousand of my 1.5 lakh."

I was shocked. Rohit smiled at Manisha.

Manisha got up, and said, "You continue your discussion. I have introduced you. I have to go. Pooja be in compromising mood now and finish your negotiations with Rohit. He will drop you in evening. Will you Rohit? "

"Yes, I can't refuse you, my dear" Said Rohit.

Rohit said," Bye, Mani" & Manisha replied the same.

Rohit said, "If you stay here and be our servant for 24 hours for all job as and when needed, I can consider for solving your attendance problem. Oh, No. You will add to our cost for food, electricity, conveyance etc. "

I pleaded,' Please"

Rohit said,' Okay, One way is there. Your sister also lives in this city in Medical hostel. If both of you agree to be our full time servant except for college time and your study time then it is possible. Only one of you can study at a time. Your job will be to work as a servant and entertain me, Raj and my friends as and when needed. "

I said, "I will have to ask Nisha (my sister). Give me one day."

Rohit replied," My dear Pooja. Not possible at all. No time Act immediately. Call her here on your cell and decide once for all"

I called Nisha who agreed to come. She took 1 hour to come. Meanwhile I cooked dinner for four of us.

When Nisha came, Raj had also arrived. We had dinner.

I briefed Nisha about the situation. Nisha had no choice but to agree.

Plan was that after two years, she would become doctor and start paying of the father's debt. Most of the money from Dad's insurance went into repayment of loan. Still some 5-6 lakh loans were pending. She did not want to increase the loan, if I had to repeat one year by 3 lakh rupees.

Raj showed us our servant's quarters. It was one room, with attached bathroom and two small beds.

Raj told that if they behave as a good servant, he would allow them to use one of the room for studies.

Rohit asked me to sign a document stating that we had taken loan from them of 1.5 lacs and we would repay it by working 24 hrs staying with them and do any thing asked by them to do. We both would get 2000 rupees which would be deducted as loan repayment every month. Thus with interest, it would take 4 years to repay the loan. Till then we have to be their slaves. We would have to wear uniform given by them. We did not like it but signed it.

Raj asked me what is guarantee that they would work after attendance problem is resolved.

We tried to convince them but it was not possible.

Raj suggested that we would suck their cock till they cum and he would make a video clip as security. If we run away, this clip would be made public.

We refused. But we had no choice than to comply them.

First was my turn. I was asked to remove clothes. I had worn a Punjabi suit. I removed my "kameez". (An Indian – ladies shirt). Then he asked me to remove "salvar" (Indian – ladies pant).

Camera was on me. I realized that had I not misbehaved with him during raging, he would have helped me for free. At that time, I had to just bare my breasts. Perhaps they would have left me free without that if I attempted to bare my breasts at that time.

I removed my bra and my nice cut boobs hung and danced to serve their new masters.

Rohit asked me to remove panties quickly. This time I obeyed. He smiled when he saw it shaved. He touched it and I did not react. His finger went in and I moaned, Ouch. He stopped.

He asked me to be on knees. As I went on my knees he took out his cock. It was a nasty one. Brown, with hairs shaved and 8 inch long and thick with big bulge at the head.

I tongued my dry lips making it wet. I was very anxious. I knew that in no time I would have to swallow this cock.

As cock came closer, my lips started shivering and began to part in anticipation of this cock.

It was a different feeling. I was on toes, in front of a strangers and my sister and a camera on. And I was going to do a sluttish thing of giving a blowjob for money.

The cock touched my lips. It was hot and sticky. I could smell something foul which was different from urine. Perhaps it was his precum.

He pushed his cock in my virgin mouth. I had neither seen a blowjob nor seen some one do. I was real fresher.

My tongue got entangled. He took out. He slapped me hard and shouted, "You slut. Haven't you seen blowjob clips in your life? "

I shook my head. He laughed. Raj said,' she is fresh. I don't know whether it is asset or liabilities"

Rohit told," Open mouth fully, take out tongue, and relax .When the cock will touch your throat, try to relax & swallow it. Rest I will do."

I said," Okay"

I opened and took out my tongue. He got hold of my hair. They were long. He made two turns on this hand. I could feel my head not in his control. The cock started going in my mouth. It was a great feeling.

But it was momentary. The cock touched my throat, and I gagged. And my teeth touched his cock. It hurt him. He slapped me again.

Suddenly, the doorbell rung. Raj opened it. It was Manisha again. She took camera from Raj. She asked Rohit, if he had any problem with me.

He told her that I just bit his cock.

Manisha suggested applying a ring gag on me. I wondered what it might be. I had never heard of that word.

It was a big ring almost like a bangle with belt on it. I was asked by Manisha to open mouth. I did it. Ring was put and belt tied on my head. My hands were tied behind my back by her.

Rohit thanked Manisha for helping him control me.

Raj asked Nisha to get ready. She was very beautiful like me but little fleshy. From face to boobs, thighs, and ass every thing healthy. Soon she revealed her raw beauty to Raj.

In no time, we both sisters were next to each other on kneels,

Nisha had no problem with sucking a cock. Raj was happy with her. Obviously it was not her first time. She must have tried it somewhere.

After some fucking, Raj took out and asked her to lie on sofa with head hanging and legs up.

She did. Raj adjusted her position. And started fucking her face. She was making noise

Like a duck." Ook , ook ook ook ...."

Although I was also being fucked , my eye was on what she was doing.

I was slapped again. Look here. Concentrate on my cock. Roll your tongue on the base of it. Love it thinking that it is the thing which is going to save your one year.

I tried to suck it ,. Lick it , shake it as he told.

Suddenly, I felt it going right in my throat.

Oh my god. I had swallowed a monster. Now my head was pushed in out by Rohit. I did not realize that I was also making some sound. It was bit different." Qwak , Qwak, Qwak...... Qwak"

Manisha removed my ring gag. And she patted my face. I thanked her for removing the gag which she had suggested and applied.

Manisha took a close take of my face. Tears were rolling from my face. My make up had gone weird.

Suddenly, his cock bulged and my mouth was pressed strongly by him. I did not realize what happened to him. Again, he pulled my head bit out and pushed it in. I could feel something being fed in my throat. Oh he had cummed in my virgin throat.

He pulled out his cock. And he me asked to clean the strings of sticky cum from it. I did. It.

I saw at my sister Nisha. Oh, Poor girl. She was being fucked hard in her throat. Cum was dripping from side of her lips,

Her eyes were closed as the cum had made its way on it.

I felt happy, that I was with Rohit. Raj had made my sister messy. She was breathless, messy, and sticky. She had got red. Especially her nose was turned pink. Raj was still going.

Manisha told me to go and press Nisha's nose. I was afraid but slowly did it.

I saw my sister breathing from her mouth.

The cum had started turning into foam as it got mixed with air, saliva and sticky cum. She coughed occasionally and I opened her nose for couple of seconds again to be ordered to press it.

Nisha shook head. And I let her breath from nose ignoring all orders. Suddenly, Raj made two big shots and I could now see cum bubbling even from her nose. Manisha squeezed her nose and the bubbling from nose stopped for a while and again started.

I felt lucky not to be in Nisha's place. This guy had lot poured lot of cum into her mouth.

Raj took out his cock now loose. But still long like a snake. His cock was long but thin.

May be due to this the cum got space to come out of Nisha's lips.

Nisha got up, looking like a joker with foam on her face and hairs. All this was being filmed by that bad girl, Manisha.

We were shown whole film while Manisha offered all of us drink. We refused it. But we were reminded of our status. We took the bitter drink for first time.

smita22
smita22
66 Followers
12