Pool Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her body half out of the water and her thrashing about resulted in a lot of splashing. She was oblivious to anything until her immense orgasm subsided. I just held her there in place as she came down.

Finally, she turned her head to look at me. She threw me an air-kiss and I threw her one back. She said, "Jesus Christ, you sure know how to get me off." I smiled and threw her another kiss and then pulled her in close so she was semi-floating on my lap and kissed her hard and long. She felt my stiff cock jabbing her in the ass as she floated in my lap. With our lips still locked in embrace, she put one hand under the water and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. She broke the kiss and looked up at me and said, "It looks like you need some attention."

I smiled down at her and said, "When you are around, I always need some attention."

She grinned and said, "You dear, sweet boy. You are wise beyond your years." She pulled herself up for another kiss as she stroked my cock as best she could from our respective positions. She released my cock and sat up out of the water. She pulled herself off my lap and stood up. She pulled me up another couple of steps and pushed me back down again. I was sitting in a couple inches of water with my feet in deeper water. My cock was bobbing up and down above the waterline. Emma maneuvered herself around so she was lying face down with her tits in the water and lowered her face down onto my cock. Her lips were stretched white but she gracefully pushed herself down all the way to my balls.

Emma held her position with my cock buried in her throat until she had to come up for air. She mixed her blowjob up with different penetration and pace. She used her hands and then just her mouth. She used her tongue too. She looked up into my eyes through the entire blowjob. As always, she had a big smile on her face as her head bobbed up and down on my shaft. She really enjoyed giving head.

She was sucking hard and her cheeks hollowed and then expanded as she felt the rumblings of my orgasm emanating from my balls. She pulled back and held my glans with her teeth as she mumbled,"Cum in my mouth baby." She pushed back down until my glans was in her throat and she flicked her tongue on my ball-sack. At the same time, she pushed a finger into my anus and began a fucking motion to the same pace as her blowjob. I groaned from this new attack and my climax crashed over me like a tsunami. My whole world became my cock and her mouth and hands. Jesus, did I ever blow a wad in her mouth. I stared at her mouth as it furiously pumped up and down on my cock. I thought my head was going to explode. I continuously groaned from the first shot to the last. As I blew my last salvo into her mouth, I said, "Jesus Emma. What a fantastic cocksucker you are. Fuck. I think you sucked my guts out. Mother-fucker."

Emma just grinned around my spent cock. She was surprised that it actually deflated in her mouth. I laid my head back on a higher step and slowly began to breathe normally. After several minutes, Emma pulled her face back and watched my flaccid cock fall into the water between my legs. She lifted it back up with her hand and kissed the glans.

We found our clothes floating in the pool and we stepped out onto the deck naked and struggled with our wet clothes to pull them on. Emma pulled her bottom on but left her tits uncovered. I spread some chemicals into the pool and gathered up my stuff. Emma helped carry the equipment to the gate but she stayed on the pool side of the fence since she was topless. We kissed and I made two trips from the gate to the van.

I drove down the street to Olivia's house and parked in front of the multiple garages. I carried all the same equipment around back to Olivia's huge pool. I looked over to the tables and umbrellas and there sat Olivia and Sophia. Both of them were naked. My cock jumped up at the erotic sight of these two gorgeous women. I hadn't seen Sophia for more than a week. They both had a glass of something in their hands. I assumed it was alcohol.

I walked over as I struggled to pull my wet tee-shirt off over my head. I heard Sophia say to Olivia, "God I love to watch him pull his shirt off. What a hunk." They high-fived each other and laughed. They had obviously had a few drinks already. I stood in front of them as they scanned me from head to toe. Their nipples were erect. Their pubic areas glistened with moisture so I guessed that they had probably been frigging themselves or each other before I got there.

Olivia said, "Sit with us and have a drink." She took a big sip which prompted Sophia to do the same. I picked up a glass and Olivia poured it full from a large pitcher. I was more cautious this time and I took a small sip. It had to be half alcohol. The liquid burned my throat on the way down.

Sophia stood and moved over one chair to her left leaving the chair between her and Olivia open for me. They both looked up at me with devilish smiles on their faces and motioned for me to sit down. As I turned to sit I had a fleeting thought, 'Said the spider to the fly.' Their hands were on me before I could get my ass in the chair. Sophia yanked my shorts down over my knees and then pinched my ass. My cock was hard again and bobbed up and down at a forty-five degree angle. Olivia's closest hand was stroking it before my shorts settled at my feet.

Sophia spun out of her chair to her knees in front of me. As she looked up at my face her tongue lapped the underside of my cock from my balls to the glans. With wide open mouth she pushed my cock into her right cheek and immediately pulled back off. Olivia had pulled back her hand and slid off her seat to kneel beside Sophia. They took turns pushing their mouths down over the glans and flicking their tongues. I sat back and groaned as they passed me back and forth. I took a huge swig off my drink and hardly noticed the burn. Neither one of them took their eyes off mine. What a sight. Two incredibly beautiful women were sucking on my knob. "Jesus Christ," I mumbled.

Sophia pulled her mouth back and turned her head so she could kiss the length of my cock and then slid down the full length lathing her half of my cock with her tongue. Olivia did the same with her half. Up and down they went for more than a minute. Olivia pulled away and bent down low and sucked one of my testicles into her mouth. She took suction and pulled her mouth off with a pop. Sophia did the same with my other testicle. They had my scrotum stretched out with my balls in their mouths and my cock bounced up and down on the sides of their faces from nose to forehead.

I wanted to cum so bad but this duo wouldn't let me. They both pulled back and switched up their attack every time I got close. I was moaning constantly and they were too. They were obviously enjoying playing with me like two cats with a mouse. I loved the sensations too much to object.

On and on they went until they couldn't forestall my surging eruption any longer. They looked at each other with smiles when they recognized the inevitable. I was groaning loudly when my first salvo blasted up my shaft. To my surprise, they both pulled their mouths off and began furiously jerking me off. I had expected that they would share the load in their mouths but they mutually guided my cock back and forth as shots of creamy cum splashed all over their faces, hair and tits.

As my cum shots dwindled, Sophia stood up and slid her legs along the outside of mine and guided my still drooling cock into her pussy and sat down hard. She screamed out loudly with pleasure and pain. She sat still at the bottom and squirmed her hips around luxuriating in the feeling of her pussy being so completely stuffed with man-meat.

Olivia stood also and maneuvered herself around the chairs so she could lick cum from Sophia's face and tits. She rolled each wad around on her tongue before pulling it into her mouth. Sophia watched her intently and moaned when Olivia ran her tongue around each nipple to collect the gooey gobs of cum.

When Olivia had collected the last bit, she leaned in and kissed Sophia on the lips and pushed her tongue in to share the taste. Sophia sucked hungrily on Olivia's tongue until Olivia pulled her mouth back. Their faces were only inches apart when Sophia leaned forward and kissed Olivia so passionately that my cock surged harder in Sophia's pussy causing her to groan into Olivia's parted lips.

The air was alive with sexual electricity. We were all breathing very heavily as Sophia began fucking me by pivoting her hips forward and back. I assisted her motion by doing the same in counteraction to her. Sophia's head had rolled back as she appeared to stare at the sky. Her mouth was hanging open. I watched her intently and was fascinated as her facial muscles began to contract. Her teeth clenched and she began seething air rapidly through them. Her eyes were open but had a glassy look to them. They didn't even blink.

My hands were on her hips to help her gyrations. Her tits were noticeably firmer and her nipples were incredibly hard. Her areolas had scrunched up to form a pebbly surface no bigger than a dime. I bent forward to suck one nipple between my lips. She wrapped her arms around my head to hold me there as her groans became longer and lower pitched. It sounded like she was growling deep in her throat.

I felt the first spasm of her pussy on my cock and it was one wild ride after that. All rhythm was instantly gone and try as I might, I couldn't get it back. She was all over the place on my lap. Her legs flailed out straight behind me and then snapped back to clench my hips between her thighs. Her head had collapsed forward and then she lifted it to face me and let out an incredibly loud scream before her body collapsed forward onto my chest.

I looked over at Olivia who was sitting in her seat watching. She had both hands in her groin furiously frigging herself. Her eyes had been closed until Sophia screamed so loud. Olivia's eyes flashed open and looked at the tension in Sophia's face and then looked up at me and grinned broadly. I smiled back at her and kept on bucking my cock up into Sophia's pussy.

Sophia's forehead was resting on my chest and I could hear her mumbling through rapid gasps for air, "No more. I can't take anymore. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." Her feet weren't on the ground so she scooched her thighs and ass up my body to get off my still raging hard cock and then struggled back down my legs to slide off onto the deck, dragging her sopping wet pussy over my shaft as she went. She immediately curled up on the pool-deck in a fetal position still gasping for air.

Olivia watched the whole scene and didn't attempt to help Sophia. She watched as Sophia curled up on the deck and then her attention snapped back to my glistening hard cock bouncing in my lap. She looked from my cock to my face and back to my cock before she sprang out of her chair and into my lap to take up the same position as Sophia had. Olivia is taller than Sophia, so she could keep her feet on the deck to assist her crazed lunges up and down my shaft. I picked up her rhythm and fucked my cock up into her pussy. She had already had a few self induced orgasms while I was fucking Sophia and she didn't take long to launch into one as our hips collided over and over again.

Olivia's tits were right in front of my face and they were bobbling in every direction. I bent forward and sucked one of her nipples between my lips and lightly bit down with my lips enshrouded teeth. She had been groaning continuously. When I lightly bit her nipple she screamed, "OHH FFUUCCCK, BBAABBBY. YYYESSSSS. BITTEEEE MMYYY TITTT." She was throwing herself up and down on my hips as my cock burrowed deep in her pussy.

I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my cock even before she announced, "I'MMM CCCUUMMMINNGGG. JESSSUSSSSS. FFUCCCKK." She was flailing around on my cock. I released her nipple from my mouth and she grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me into her massive cleavage. I couldn't breathe and I didn't care until I had to. Cum that had sprayed on her tits earlier was all over my face. Her arms were wrapped around the back of my head so tightly that I couldn't escape. My ears were covered by her arms but I could still hear her screams of ecstasy.

Her writhing on my cock pulled me over and I began shooting stream after stream of cum into her. She screamed loudly with the first several shot. As the force behind later shot diminished her screams turned to groans and finally to moans. She was beginning to recover from her orgasm as I was firing my final salvo. I had to breathe and I turned my head till I found air. She held my head in place for a long time. My face was encased in cum covered tit-flesh and I was content to live there as long as I could.

After a long time, Olivia lifted her head and kissed me on the top of mine and then she slid her head down and nibbled on my ear. The ear nibbling caused an immediate reaction as my still hard cock surged harder and bigger. Olivia groaned and involuntarily ground her pussy down on it. Then she gave a voluntary squeeze with her vaginal muscles before lifting her pussy off my cock and sliding back over my thighs to stand before me.

Cum was drooling down her legs as she looked down at me and saw the gobs of cum still on the outside of her tits. She lifted each one and sucked each glob of cum into her mouth.

Sophia had recovered and sat up and maneuvered herself behind Olivia and pushed her mouth up between the top of her thighs. Olivia spread her legs wider and bent over at the waist to rest her hands on my knees to allow Sophia access to cum drooling from her pussy. Olivia groaned loudly when Sophia's tongue came forward and flicked across her clitoris. Sophia licked her clean before moving back. She pulled herself up and sat in her chair as Olivia stood up straight and moved into hers. We all picked up our glasses and took long sips of the alcohol.

When my drink was finished, I stood up and wavered a bit from the buzz. I turned and bent low to kiss Olivia first and then Sophia. I could taste cum and Olivia's juices on Sophia's lips. I collected my shorts and pulled them on. I walked over to grab my tee-shirt and pulled that on. I told Olivia that I would see her tomorrow at the usual time but Wednesday was Alexis' graduation day with an after-party at Emma's and I would be tied up all day. She giggled at the phrase 'tied up' and then said, "I'll miss you."

Sophia stood up and walked over to me and pushed her naked body up against my still wet tee-shirt. She looked up at me and said, "I'll miss you too. Do you think you could bring that friend of yours? Olivia spoke highly of him and his long cock."

I looked at her and then over at Olivia, who had a huge smile on her face. She knew what Sophia was asking. I smiled at both of them and said, "I'll give him a call tonight." A vision of Noah plowing his long cock into Sophia in a doggy position flashed through my mind. My cock stood up lifting the nylon material. Sophia felt it push into her stomach and she pulled back and looked down. She looked back up at me with a grin on her face as she wrapped her hand around my shaft like she was shaking my hand and started jacking me off.

Sophia looked back at Olivia and said to her, "We can't let him go away like that, can we?"

Olivia laughed at Sophia's question and said, "Sophia, honey. You know that no matter what we do to him, he will walk away like that." Sophia laughed and released my hard cock and pulled the nylon material down over the head.

Sophia laughed again when she stood back and looked at me. She looked back at Olivia and said, "Now that is a sight to behold. I wish I had a camera. Wait a minute. I do have a camera on my cell phone." She went to the table and grabbed up her phone and pushed a few icons and raised the phone to her eye level. She said to me, "Hunter, pull you tee-shirt up over your head so the picture won't show your face. " I did as she asked and lifted the tee-shirt up over my face as I flexed every muscle. My cock surged forward and stuck out the raised leg of my shorts. I heard several clicking sounds.

Olivia burst out of her chair and grabbed her cell phone and stood beside Sophia taking pictures too. When they said, "OK", I pulled my tee-shirt down and watched as both of them scrolled through the pictures to make sure they had what they wanted. They came over and showed me their pictures and none of them showed my face. Each one showed my ripped arms, chest, abs and legs along with the ever-present fatty sticking out of my shorts. They giggled as each frame slid by on the screen.

Olivia stretched up to kiss me as I bent down to receive it. Sophia did the same and I bent lower to kiss her back. They turned and went back to their seats and poured themselves another glass of booze. I pulled the leg of my shorts down over my hard shaft and then gathered up a load of gear and stashed it in the back of my van. When I came back for the buckets of chemicals, both Olivia and Sophia were holding their phones up close to their faces as their fingers danced in their pussies. I smiled to myself and returned to the van.

When I got home, I called Noah and told him that he had a 'request for his services'. He was ecstatic and wanted the details. I told him that it was a friend of Olivia's. He definitely remembered Olivia. I told him I would pick him up at noon tomorrow and I would drop him at Olivia's while I went to Emma's to see Alexis. When I hung up the thought of Noah with Olivia and Sophia caused my cock to jump.

The next morning, as I drove into the Town Pool parking lot, I half expected Olivia to be parked where she was yesterday. She wasn't. My mind flashed back to our sexual escapades in the spa and my cock lifted the flimsy nylon material upward. I adjusted the position and slid out of the driver's seat to the ground. I unlocked the gate to the pool and then pulled the pool cleaning equipment from the van. I wasted no time finishing this job and the next.

Alexis' last day of school was yesterday and she would be home today and her graduation was tomorrow. I drove to Noah's house and pulled into the driveway. I tooted the horn and Noah blasted through the front door and sprinted across the lawn to the passenger side. He pulled himself up into the seat and slammed the door. He turned toward me with a huge grin on his face. I smiled back and backed out and headed across town.

I pulled into Olivia's driveway. Noah had been here before when he and I took on the high school friends of Olivia during a reunion planning meeting. That thought brought me back to Erin and Samantha, two local cops who keep pulling me over so we can fuck in the back of my van. I smiled to myself at the thoughts.

As I shoved the gear-shift lever into park I noticed that the garage door closest to the house and furthest from where I parked was open and an unfamiliar car was parked inside. 'Fuck,' I thought and said to Noah, "That could be the ass-hole husband, Ron's car. We'll have to play this cool. Don't say anything. OK?" Noah just nodded.

We got out of the van and pulled all of the equipment and chemicals out. We both loaded up and walked around behind the garage to the pool fence. Noah pushed the gate open and we walked to the edge of the pool and set everything down. We were way early for the 2:00 pool cleaning appointment and I didn't expect Olivia and Sophia to be at the pool and they weren't. I told Noah to stay with the equipment as I walked down the path to the house and knocked on the door. I could hear music playing in the house. I knocked again and looked through the window panes in the door. Someone was coming.

Fuck. It was Ron, all dressed in a suit and tie. He pulled open the door and looked up at me with a confused look on his face. He looked past me at Noah and then back at me. He said, "Can I help you?"