Pool Boy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

Alexis pushed me back onto her bed and followed me down so she was sitting on my hips with her knees on the bed on each side of me. I gently caressed her tits and spiraled around them to her nipples. I know she goes nuts when I do this. As expected, she groans as she pushes her tits harder into my palms. She lowered her torso so she could nibble on my lower lip as I moved my hands to her back, down her spine to her narrow waist and up the ramp to her incredible ass. I ran my fingers down between her cheeks and pushed my index finger to her rose-bud. Alexis pulled her head back and started nibbling on my ear-lobe and then down to my neck. My cock was so hard it was almost lifting Alexis off me.

After this foreplay Alexis sat back up and scooched her ass down my hips until my cock was released. She took it in her right hand and guided it to her pussy. She pivoted her hips so the length ran up and down her vaginal lips. She held it tight to her so it dragged over her clitoris as she pumped forward and back. She writhed around on top of me like this for more than a minute before adjusting her position and pushed her pussy down over my fatty. She paused a couple times to adjust herself and then she was fucking herself up and down my shaft. The feeling was incredible for me. Alexis was continuously groaning, "AAAHHHH....AHHHHH...AHHHH" as she tossed her head and hair all around.

Alexis suddenly bent forward and braced herself with her hands on my chest and really started pistoning her pussy on my raging cock. I wanted this to last forever but my orgasm was imminent. She opened her eyes and stared down at my face with the most lustful look. Her torso was stationary above me but her hips seemed to be double-jointed as they flailed up and down my cock at a furious pace. My cock was growing bigger and we both knew what that meant. She ramped up her pace even more. My balls pulled up tight and I knew I was going to blow any second.

Alexis' mouth was open with lips formed in an "O" and a low pitched groan started, "OOOHHHHHHHHHH." This sound steadily increased in pitch and then stopped as she said, "Jesus. Don't move. I found just the spot annnnd I"mmmm cccuuuummminnnnngggg." Did she ever? Cum was rocketing up my cock just as Alexis began flailing all over me. She was totally out of control. I grabbed her hips and tried to drive mine up into her to aid my orgasm.

Alexis' pussy was clenching and unclenching on my cock as cum spewed into her. The clenching was forcing cum down my shaft to my balls. She threw herself down on my chest and continued furiously slamming her pussy up and down my cock. My last rope of cum had shot and she still pistoned up and down with her hips. Her pussy kept right on clamping down hard. I had my arms around her back pinning her torso to me but her hips were free and she was using them.

After what seemed forever, Alexis began to slow down. I knew exhaustion had something to do with it but her orgasm was only then beginning to dwindle as her pussy clenching became more spastic and then finally stopped altogether. My breathing had recovered already but as I held Alexis to me she gasped and gasped for air. Through the gasps she muttered, "Holy Shit." -- gasp -- "Baby." -- gasp -- "I almost never." -- gasp -- "get you alone." -- gasp --.

When she had fully recovered and still held firmly to my chest, she said, "We need to do this more often. She pivoted her head around so her chin was on my breastbone and looked up at me. I felt her movement and I looked down at her. I ran one hand down her spine and up over her ass and as far down her thigh as I could reach. She trembled from my touch.

I decided I was going for it and said, "Alexis? I love the way you suck my cock. I love the way we fuck. I love the fact that you love lesbian sex." She giggled at that. I was failing miserably and I knew it. She put her hand under her chin to lift her head higher. She was grinning at me as though she knew where I was going and delighted in my discomfort. I went on, "I love your mother and your sister." I hesitated a moment and then rapidly blurted out, "Alexis, I love you."

She grinned and pulled herself up my chest to kiss me on the lips. My cock slipped out of her pussy as she moved up. She didn't say anything and I kind of panicked a little. I was sure I had fucked this up. Maddy had fit me on. She knew Alexis would freak if I told her I loved her. She pulled her lips back and scanned my face. What the hell; I had thrown it out there so I said, "Alexis. Let me try again. I have fallen in love with you. I can't imagine my life without you in it." This time she got it. She screamed at the top of her lungs and pulled her torso away from me and sat up on my stomach. Her hands were on my chest as her scream was directed down at my face.

She screamed out, "YESSSS! I have been so worried that you would just be in lust with me. Oh my God baby. I fell in love with you a long time ago but I was afraid to say anything for fear.......for fear of losing you." Tears exploded in her eyes. I realized my eyes were doing the same. She screamed again, "OH THANK YOU JESUS." She threw herself down on me with her face cuddled into my neck. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her in tight.

Maddy had not fit me on after all. My mind was going a million miles an hour as I held onto Alexis like she was life itself. To me, she was just that. 'This absolutely gorgeous woman was in love with me. Holy shit,' I thought. She pulled herself back up to sit on my stomach and said, "There are a million things we need to discuss. We never get any time for just us. Let's go away for a few days, just you and me. Can you do it? Maybe Noah could fill in for a few days." Her face was lit up like a spot-light was shining on her. She was so excited. "Let's keep this to ourselves for the time being. Dee's wedding is coming up and we don't want to throw shade on her." I nodded my agreement. I didn't care who knew or didn't know. All that was important was that we knew.

Alexis pushed herself down my body and onto the bed between my legs. As her face approached my crotch, she locked her lips onto the head of my cock and sucked it in. It grew in her mouth and her eyes got wider and wider as it grew to full size. She pushed down the full length, stopping a couple times to adjust to the girth and then proceeded to give me a very erotic blowjob. When I was in her throat she flicked her tongue on my scrotum. 'Fuck. She is one hell of a cock-sucker,' I thought. When she felt my balls pulling up tighter, she backed off to give me a reprieve. She just held me in her mouth and pulled her lips on the glans. I watched her as she never broke eye contact. In spite of the size of my cock in her mouth she was able to show me a slight smile which just added to the eroticism.

The next time she felt my orgasm coming on she stepped up the pace of her blowjob. When the first salvo rocketed up from my balls I shoved my hips up to bury my cock in her mouth. She knew what I was going to do and she adjusted her position to make sure I cummed in her mouth and not in her throat. I launched many long ropes of creamy pear-white cum into her mouth. She knew she wouldn't be able to contain it so she started swallowing on the first shot. I groaned and groaned from first to last. Then my hips collapsed to the bed. Alexis' mouth followed me down to maintain contact with my cock. She just held it between her lips for a long time after as I slowly started to soften.

Finally she pulled her lips off with a smack and licked her lips to collect any cum that may have escaped. She pushed her mouth back down the softening shaft and licked all around until she couldn't taste any cum. She pulled off again with a smack and slithered up my torso and pushed her cum tasting lips on mine and kissed me passionately. Then she said, "I love you, baby. I love saying that I love you." She grinned as I lifted my head to kiss her back.

I said, "It does feel good doesn't it? I love you. I love you. I love you."

Alexis laid her head on my chest and said, "What are we going to do about mom and Dee? What are you going to do about Olivia and Sophia?"

I responded, "Those are a few of the million questions we have to answer." I lay there looking at the ceiling. I knew what I wanted to do and I decided to float it out there to see if she was thinking the same thing. If not, we would work it out. Everyone else in our lives was just details. I said, "I love having sex with your mom. She is amazing. I like having sex with Dee and with Olivia and Sophia." I let that just lay there to see what Alexis would say. I looked down at her face to see if she were mulling over what I had said.

She wasn't mulling anything. She had a huge grin on her face as she said, "Fuck, yeah. I was hoping you would say that but it wasn't really for me to suggest any solution. I love having sex with Mom, and Dee too. I hope one of these days to have sex with Olivia and Sophia too. Am I forgetting anyone?"

I was so glad to hear her answer. I thought to myself, 'Is there anyone else? Sure. There was Erin and Samantha, the local cops. I had had sex with quite a few women this summer. I told her only about the two cops. This seemed to excite her even more. I said, "What about you? You've had quite a bit of sex with other guys and girls. Is there anyone particular? I'm Ok with whatever."

Alexis thought for a moment, shrugged and said, "No one that I want to continue having sex with. I think Jarrod will be added if we're doing Dee. That's kind of exciting. Maybe Noah since he will be around in your life."

I smiled at her as she stretched up and kissed me hard on the lips. My cock sprang back to attention as a vision of Alexis sucking Jarrod's cock flashed in my mind. She grabbed it and started jerking me off again. She looked from my cock to my face and said, "My ever-ready bunny." I laughed. She stroked my cock for several minutes and when she recognized the signs, she bent down and stretched her lips over the glans and swallowed every wad of cum I could give her. She lathed me clean with her tongue and rolled off the bed to the floor. She stood and said, "Let's go see what Mom and Dee are doing." She pulled me up and we dressed before walking down the hall.

Before we even got to the stairway we could hear sex sounds coming from down the hall. Alexis giggled and we quietly pushed the door to Emma's room open to find Dee lying on her back with Emma perched above her in a sixty-nine position. They were both moaning hard into the other's pussy. I sat down in the chair by the door and Alexis sat in my lap. My cock was hard again from the scene in front of me and I had to find a comfortable spot for it when Alexis sat down on it. She felt it but ignored it for at least a few minutes as I struggled to adjust the position.

Emma looked up when we came in and sat down. She lifted her mouth of Dee's pussy and smiled at us and then went back to work. Emma was pivoting her hips up and down Dee's face. We couldn't see Dee's face but we could hear her loud moans orchestrated by her mother's experienced tongue pushing in and out of her and her fingers flicking randomly on her clitoris.

They had probably had multiple orgasms already but both were searching for the next one and it was looking like both were going to be successful very soon. I wrapped my arms around the front of Alexis and moved my hands up under her shirt to her tits. As we watched the show on the bed, I gently twirled my finger-tips along her tits and around her nipples, which were extremely hard. I could tell from her slight squirming that she was horny again and I knew she wanted to get into the action on the bed but then she noticed that she was sitting on my hard cock and her squirms started to concentrate of pushing her ass around on it.

Emma and Dee were gasping for air in between attacks on each other's pussys. I was horny. Alexis was horny. The smell of sex was intoxicating. Finally, Alexis did what I hoped she would do. She lifted herself off my lap, turned around and dropped her shorts and bent down and pulled mine off too. I lifted my hips to assist. Then she turned back around and backed up to me again. She reached back between her legs and guided my raging hard cock to her pussy and sat back down in my lap. She went straight to the bottom and groaned and scrunched her face up as she went. Emma was watching the whole thing from between Dee's legs and apparently the sight inspired her to double her efforts with her tongue and her hips.

Alexis didn't move a muscle after she bottomed out on my fat cock. I cradled her tits again and went back to work on her nipples. She leaned her back to me and rested her head on my shoulder as she very slowly pivoted her hips up my shaft and then quickly dropped back down again. She didn't attempt to start a fucking motion and neither did I. I was totally content with the tightness of her pussy on my cock.

On the bed both Emma and Dee were obviously launching into their mutual orgasms and both pulled off the other and began a groan that started out as a low pitched growl and blossomed into full fledged high-pitch screams as their hips vibrated and then began to spastically fire up and down. Emma apparently was squirting a little into Dee's face. She was sputtering like someone was spraying her with a hose. It disrupted her concentration on her orgasm but Alexis and I could both see her pussy gaping open and then clamp shut as her orgasm raged on long after Emma settled down and rolled off to Dee's left side. She was still watching Alexis with my balls hanging below her pussy.

Alexis leaned forward when her mother and sister started cumming. She manually clamped her pussy on my cock and I responded in kind with a powerful flex. She did it again and so did I. I wondered if we could both get off doing this. We found out in short order. My orgasm was building with each clench and my responses against the pressure of her pussy were contributing. She gave no indication that she was going to get off until I started shooting cum into her.

With the first shot Alexis let out a loud, "YYYYUUUUNNNGGGGG" and her hips began to involuntarily spasm. Her head snapped back and almost smashed into my nose. I pulled back. All of her neck tendons were pulled tight. Her hips were rocketing forward and back. She reached up and grabbed my hands on her tits and began mashing them brutally. I pulled my hands out of the way and marveled at how vigorous she was attacking her own tits. She started twisting her hips on my cock when my last shot blasted into her pussy. Her mouth hung open like she was screaming. Her facial muscles looked like it too, but not a sound or even a gasp of air came from her. Her torso seemed suspended and unmoving as her hips continued to flail around. Her twisting motion on my cock brought it right back up to full size again. Then she let out a whimper and suddenly just collapsed against me. I moved my hands over hers which were still clamped onto her tits. I held her to me as her head hung down on her chest. She was gasping for air.

Emma and Dee had both positioned themselves at the bottom of the bed to watch us. They both had huge grins on their faces and when Alexis finished exploding on my cock they both started clapping and cheering. Alexis looked up and smiled at both of them and then laid her head back on my shoulder and turned and kissed me on the cheek. I turned and kissed her on the lips. Emma said, "Baby girl. That was an amazing orgasm. I wish I had that on tape. I could get off just watching it."

I spoke up and said, "Emma. I think you can get off any time anywhere." Dee started laughing and pointed at her mother and nodded her head vigorously and all but Alexis started laughing. Emma nodded and laughed too. Alexis's body was still quivering as she sat there on my cock. I reached under her ass and lifted her up my shaft and off. I set her back down on my lap and pulled her legs around to my side as I cradled her to my shoulder and neck. She kissed me on the neck but otherwise didn't move for nearly five minutes.

Emma and Dee moved off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I heard the shower come on followed by several squeals and giggles. Ten minutes later they came out of the bathroom wrapping towels around their hair and bodies just as Alexis was pulling herself out of my lap. Emma came to her and threw her arms around her and cuddled her in and kissed her on the lips. Alexis kissed her back. I stood up and pulled up my shorts and pushed my flaccid cock inside. I picked up Alexis' shorts and went to the door. I said, "Alexis. I'm going down to your room and shower. OK?"

Alexis turned and said, "Don't start without me. I'll be right there." I nodded and started to turn to the door. I noticed that Dee had pressed herself into the Emma/Alexis cuddling and then she went to her knees and buried her head in Alexis' crotch. I stood there and watched as Dee licked cum from Alexis' thighs and then started eating her pussy, sucking cum from her. Alexis pulsed her torso forward and then back from Dee's attack and then grabbed her head on both sides and pulled her in. I shook my head and headed down the hall. I thought, 'Wow. The women in this family are insatiable. I love it.' I figured Alexis would be delayed so I turned on the shower in Alexis' bathroom and stepped in.

I was walking into Alexis' bedroom drying off with a towel when she walked in. She pouted at me and said, "You didn't wait for me." When I cocked my head indicating, 'You're kidding right.' "Sorry, I got waylaid." I burst out laughing at the term 'waylaid' and she pushed out her lower limp to pout again. I cuddled her into me and kissed her on the forehead. I was naked and she grabbed my flaccid cock and squeezed it hard and then released it.

I pulled back away from her and said, "Sweetheart. I love you dearly but you need to pace yourself." She pouted again and stomped into the bathroom. As I grabbed my shorts and tee shirt and pulled them on I staggered a little toward a window that looked out over the driveway. Jim, Emma's husband, was just coming up the driveway. I burst out of Alexis' room and ran down the hallway just as Emma and Dee were coming from Emma's room. As I ran by heading down the stairway, I yelled out, "Emma. Your husband is here. I'm going out and make believe I'm cleaning the pool. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I took the stairs two at a time, hit the marble foyer and shot out the door to the pool deck. I grabbed the water test kit and knelt down and dipped it into the pool water just as Jim appeared at the foyer door.

'Shit,' I thought. 'He's coming out here.' I held up the kit to the sun and dumped some water out. I deposited drops of a chemical and shook it. Jim walked up and stood there watching what I was doing. He said, "How does it look? It's been crystal clear all summer. You're doing a great job."

I responded, "The PH balance is perfect and the chlorine level isn't too high. I don't like too much chlorine." He just nodded. It was obvious he had no clue what I was talking about. I continued, "Well that about does it for today. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good day." I stood up and dumped the water from the kit on the pool deck. I put the kit away and gathered up the pole and other equipment and headed through the back gate to my van. When I got back to retrieve the buckets, Jim was just going in the foyer door. I watched as he closed the door and returned to the van.

I drove out of the gated community waving to the guard as I drove through the gate. He waved back. He was used to seeing me this summer. At home I sat at the kitchen table and talked with Mom while she was preparing dinner. After dinner I went to my room and called up a travel website for some ideas for a four-day vacation venue for Alexis and me. I didn't have much money as most of what I had earned this summer was squirreled away for college. After more than an hour of jumping from site to site I made a choice -- Las Vegas. It was by far the cheapest and the flight would not be too long. I made the reservations on-line and paid with my credit card. I thought about getting a rent-a-car but I decided we could get one if we needed one.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers