Pool Boy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis' mouth fell open and her eyes glazed over. She was doing her disappearing act again. I knew this meant that her orgasm was building. She pulled her ass higher with her heels on my shoulder and the new angle ripped her over the edge and she began bucking her ass up and down. Her hands went to her tits and Veronica's hands followed them there. I reached down and flicked my index finger on her clit to enhance what she was already experiencing. She groaned, "OOOHH OHHHH OHHHHH OHHHH," over and over again. Veronica was struggling to hold on to her. She was amazed at how Alexis had checked out. She looked at me with concern on her face. "Is she okay?" she said. I nodded with a grin and kept on pummeling her. Her pussy was spastically clenching on my cock.

I looked at Alexis and noticed that she had her fingernails dug into her tits so hard that her nails were bringing blood. She was oblivious. I reached up and put my hands over Veronica's hands and forcefully unclenched Alexis' fingers. She came to enough to realize I was forcing her hands off her tits. At first she was annoyed with me until she saw blood on her fingernails. Her eyes closed again and her gasps slowly became less vigorous.

Alexis dropped her feet from my shoulders and rolled into a fetal position. My cock was still engaged and still as hard as ever. I fell back and pulled my cock out. Veronica was sitting cross-legged two feet in front of me with Alexis curled up to her side. Veronica opened her legs from her body and crab-walked forward toward my bouncing cock. She walked her legs right up over mine until our crotches were touching. Her legs were behind me with her feet crossed at my waist. She came in and gave me a sensuous kiss that caused my cock to surge even harder. I lifted her legs forcing her ass into the air. I brought it right up into my lap. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy searching for her "G-Spot". She knew what I was doing and grinned. I gazed upon her incredible tits. Her nipples were long and tight.

I could feel the spongy tissue on the top of her pussy and I fingered it to push up against her pubic bone. She let out a groan and grinned at me. She had the sultriest look on her face as she hung her mouth open as her breathing became very erratic. Her head fell back on her shoulders as her blonde hair flowed up on her face.

I guided my cock into her pussy and pulled her hips to me. I slid in a few inches. I didn't want full penetration. I wanted to continue working on her "G-Spot". She groaned hard and so did I. I looked at Alexis who had in fact checked out. It always concerns me when this happens but in a few minutes she is always back for more. I was pivoting my hips at a steady pace dragging my glans over her 'spot', or at least my best guestimate based on where my finger had been.

I could tell that Veronica's orgasm was building and fast. I was trying to hurry so I could go with her. There was no hint of one yet. Suddenly, Veronica growled out a steadily increasing groan that went directly into a scream. "OOHHH MMYY GGAAAWWWDDD. I'MMM CUMMINNGGG HHARRRDDDDDD." Her voice warbled as her head swung rapidly from side to side. Her fingers went into her pussy as she frantically tried to push her fingers past my cock as though she were digging for a particular spot to scratch. I pulled my cock out to give her access and an incredible gusher of a 'squirt' launched onto my chest, up my face and over my head. She had a horrified look on her face when she saw what was happening. She shoved both hands in her crotch to block it. All that did was spray everywhere in a five foot radius. She was soaked along with Alexis although she didn't register it at all.

Veronica's squirt suddenly stopped and two seconds later her hips came back up and another less forceful squirt soaked me again. She saw the folly in blocking it with her hands. She was screaming to go along with the look on her face. She was backing away as though she was trying to get away from the geyser. As her pussy clenched, the stream changed from a stream to a spray until finally she stopped. Her pussy kept on clenching as Veronica flopped back on her back trying to gather air. She was sucking air through her clenched teeth, "SSHHIIIIEEEEE."

Veronica rolled over on her front and pushed herself up on her knees still coming down from her monster orgasm. I was now looking right into her pussy as it clenched and her rosebud, which was soaked with her juices. I needed to get off so I pushed myself up to my knees and guided my cock to her anus. I figured it certainly wasn't anything new for someone who had been 'in the business'. I dragged my cock through her pussy and pushed it against her anus. She came up on her arms and looked back at me. I stopped to see what she was going to do. She said, "Jesus Christ. Do you think you can get that thing in there?"

I said, "I did twice last night with two anal virgins. It took a while but they loved it after they hated it."

She turned around facing away and gathered herself to push back as I pushed forward. The progress went slow as the pressure built between us until the head popped in. Veronica buried her head in her arms and groaned hard. "Jesus, that hurts. Go slow. I'll let you know when." She gathered her breath and pushed back harder than I would have expected. She groaned and stopped again. In only a few moments she pushed back again hard and I pushed all the way to my balls. I stayed right there until she gave me a sign. I didn't wait long.

Veronica started pulling off and pushing back at a slow pace and I let her take what she wanted. She gathered herself again and started fucking my cock with her bowels at normal pace. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and we could both feel her fingers drag over my cock through the thin membrane. Veronica turned back to me. She said, "Hunter baby. Cum in my ass." Then her urgency ramped up and she yelled out, "CUM IN MY ASS. FUCK THAT'S AMAZING."

I took over the pace and began thrusting my cock into her. She was screaming. Alexis had come to and was reacting to Veronica's screams. She sat up to look. I had a strong grip on Veronica's hips as I pistoned my hips back and forth at a furious pace. Veronica on her hands and knees had her head lifted as high as she could get it with her mouth in an open mouthed silent scream. My orgasm was coming on like a freight train and I fired my cock in as deep as I could get it and launched several huge surges of cum into her bowels. Veronica let out a scream that wasn't silent. She groaned, "OH FUCK. I'MMM CUMMING AGAINNN."

When I had fired my last salvo I eased my cock out of her ass and sat back on my feet again. Veronica rolled onto her back with her fingers still in her pussy which was clenching and releasing again. Veronica kept mumbling, "OH FUCK.. OH FUCK. OH FUCK."

I started toward Alexis but she was moving toward Veronica. She pulled Veronica's fingers from her pussy and pushed her lips on and sucked and slurped her juices. Then she pushed herself down lower and put her lips on Veronica's anus and licked up the gobs of cum gushing out and then sucked out what was left. She sat up and looked at Veronica lying there looking at her.

Veronica pursed her lips and pointed her finger at Alexis. Alexis knew what she wanted and she hadn't swallowed what she had collected yet. She crawled over and put her lips on Veronica's and used her tongue to push all of it into Veronica's mouth. She extended her lips and swirled the gooey mess around to mix with her saliva. She swallowed it with a gulp.

Veronica sat up and kissed Alexis. She said, "Alexis. If you ever need a job here in Vegas; give me a call. With a little marketing you could be the hottest property in town." Alexis laughed and nodded. Veronica turned to me and said, "Hunter, I have a great need for men with your talents. More than half of the appointments are for women of all ages. A lot of women come here to get fucked. You could charge whatever you want."

I laughed and said, "Thank you Veronica. I'll keep it in mind if Engineering or Pool Cleaning doesn't work out."

We got to our feet and all took a shower together to clean up. There was no fooling around. We were all wasted. After drying off and Veronica found her clothes in the Living room; she and Alexis kissed and hugged. I watched from the bedroom doorway. Veronica looked at me and whispered something to Alexis who laughed and whispered something back. They broke their embrace and Veronica waved at me and went out the door.

We both collapsed on the bed with our feet hanging off. We laid there looking at the ceiling for a while and then Alexis rolled over on top of me and rested her chin on my chest with one hand propping her up. She just looked up into my face. She had a curious smile on her face. I couldn't tell what she was thinking and she didn't offer any incites. I put my hands behind my head to pull it up so I could more easily gaze down at her. "What are you thinking right now?" I said.

Alexis smiled and said, "Oh, I was just thinking about how much I love you." She was silent for a moment and then continued, "I hate to think about going home. Roni and Mae were right. Four days in Vegas isn't near enough time. We're going to have to come back."

For some reason my dream when I was waking up this morning flooded into my mind. It was so weird because I never remembered dreams for more than a few seconds. This one seems so real but so bizarre. 'What does it mean,' I thought. Alexis noticed the shift in the look on my face and she said, "That's a weird look. What are you thinking right now?"

I thought a moment more and said, "Oh, nothing. I was just remembering a vivid dream I had this morning. I was just wondering what it meant or if it means anything." Alexis asked me to tell her about it, but it was so weird I couldn't really put words to it. All I could explain was that everything was golden with the brightest colored beams of light. I told her that I thought she was in it but as I was remembering it right then, I wasn't sure. I glanced at the clock. It was a little past nine. We had four hours before we had to be at the airport.

We got off the bed and finished our bathroom stuff before going to the closet to start packing. Alexis had a ton of new clothes to take home so she was going to have to dispose of a lot of the stuff she came with. I had new stuff too but my suitcase was really too big for the clothes I brought. Alexis sifted through her clothes and came up with two piles. She set aside the clothes she would wear home. It consisted of a light weight cotton dress. No panties and no bra. I looked at her and she shot me the most lascivious look. She said, "You owe me a mile high lavatory fuck."

I laughed so hard that she started laughing too. When I got my breath back, I said, "Your mind is stuck in fuck." She laughed again.

She responded, "Well, what can I say. You bring out the best in me." She opened her suitcase and because of the flimsiness of many of her new outfits, she was able to jam it all in. She sat on the cover and I zipped it up. I had no problem with my suitcase. In fact, I was able to put a few of Alexis' clothes that she was going to leave behind. I opened the safe and took everything out. I handed the $200K check to Alexis and I split the remaining $40K in cash between her and me. I asked Alexis if she wanted to eat out by the pool or order room service. She opted for the pool. I asked her to pack my suit for me and meet me there. I was going to go to see about checking out. I had no idea if "everything here is free" that they told us at the airport meant everything here is free or not. I took the money that I had and rode the elevator down to the lobby.

At the checkout counter I was delighted to discover that 'free' meant free. I told them we would be having lunch at the pool and they said that it would be free too. I stopped by the concierge's desk and thanked him for the fantastic service we had received and especially for tracking down Veronica. He was all smiles. He said, "She is gorgeous isn't she? Almost as gorgeous as Alexis. I noticed that when she left this morning, she was walking a little stiff." I smiled at him and nodded.

I walked toward the casino and window shopped along the way. I passed a jewelry store with many diamonds in the window and special lights that they always used to highlight their brilliance. I was about to continue on my way when I was blinded by an incredible burst of light of every color in the rainbow. The dream came back to me in an instant. Now I knew what the bright beams of multi-colored light was. It was white light refracted in a diamond. Alexis's happy face was more intense now than the time I had explained my dream to Alexis only minutes ago.

I stopped and backed up and looked at the one diamond ring that had caught my eye. It was beautiful. The tag said 2.0 caret round cut diamond with two ½ caret marquise cut diamonds on each side. I bent down to look closer. The ring looked like a white diamond rose with white diamond leaves on each side. It was beautiful.

A very classily dressed woman was watching me from inside the shop. When I noticed her she motioned for me to come in. I did and asked her to see the ring that I had been looking at. She smiled and opened the cabinet. She brought it out and set it up on a piece of black velvet. It was spectacular with the dark background.

She said, "This is one of our nicest rings." I could tell that she was certain someone like me could come nowhere near affording this piece of jewelry. She went on though, "It is a 2.0 carets of D color and IF clarity, round cut diamond. It's nearly flawless." None of that except the 'round cut' meant anything to me. She continued, "There are two .5 caret marquise cut diamonds on either side." She turned the tag over and showed me the numbers behind the dollar sign. $20,000. I asked if I could hold it. She hesitated and glanced at the security guard by the door. He apparently caught her look and he came over to stand by the counter. She took the ring off the velvet and with a slight hesitation handed it to me. I was thunderstruck by its beauty. I pictured it on Alexis' ring finger, left hand. I knew the significance and my breath caught in my chest as it fought with my pounding heart. I tried to appear somewhat in the know so I asked some questions that just made it clear that I knew nothing. I asked if D color was good. She looked at me and smiled as she said, "The best." I asked if the IF clarity was good. She said, "The best." I held it up and turned away from the special lights to see what it would look like in sunlight. My dream flooded back into my brain again. I turned back around and handed it back to the woman. She had a relieved look on her face. The guard relaxed too.

The woman asked if there was anything else I would like to look at. I shook my head. I just stood there leaning on the counter trying to catch my breath. I looked from the ring on the counter to the woman and said, "If this was to be an engagement ring, is it proper to buy without her approval?"

The woman smiled at me and said, "Either way. We get a lot of each."

I smiled at her and said, "Okay. I'll take it." I could have blown her over with an exhale. She repeated the price and I reached into my pants pocket and pulled out the twenty thousand. Her eyes went wide. The guard smiled at me and went back to the door.

The woman stumbled all over herself as she carried the ring and the really fancy ring box it came in to the cash register. I handed her the cash and she asked if I wanted it wrapped. I contemplated her question and then said, "No. I pushed the ring box containing the ring in my pocket and left the store. I was nearly bouncing with energy as I headed for the pool. My breath was back and adrenaline surged through my body.

At the pool, Alexis was there in her amazing bathing suit. She was surrounded by guys trying to strike up a conversation with her or they just wanted to get an up close look at her. She was a spectacular vision. She spotted me coming across the pool deck and her face beamed with a grin. She waved and the guys around her looked toward where she was waving. As I came into the crowd around her, I towered above all of the guys. Slowly they just drifted away as I bent down to kiss her. She met me half way and kissed me passionately, which hastened the departure of the hangers-on.

She pulled my speedo out of her bag and grinned as she lifted it to my face. I grinned back at her and took it from her. I didn't complain. I went into one of the poolside bathrooms and changed. It took me a few moments to find the best spot for my cock without getting me arrested. I carried my clothes back to our chairs and I folded them into her bag being careful that she wouldn't easily find the ring box.

Woman sitting around us were all lowering their sunglasses down their noses to get a better look at me in my suit and what was or wasn't in it. I lay back on the lounge chair and shoved my hands behind my head. This position always enhanced the muscles on my chest, abs, pectorals and shoulders. Alexis leaned over close and said, "They're all gawking at you like you're a piece of meat." I just smiled and kept my eyes closed. Alexis said, "I ordered a couple bacon cheeseburgers and fries. They should be here any moment. Would you get us some drinks?"

I pulled myself out of the lounge chair and walked to the bar. Every woman along the way was staring at my crotch. I had to look down to see if my cock had escaped again. It hadn't but the outline of the entire shaft was obvious. I collected our drinks and got back to my chair just as our burgers and fries were delivered under stainless steel domes.

We hadn't had breakfast and I was famished. Apparently, Alexis was too. She was digging in to the burgers and pushing two or three fries into her mouth at a time. She looked at me looking at her and she realized what she was doing and stopped. We talked and ate until lunch was gone. We had another drink. It was another blistering hot day but we didn't want to pack wet bathing suits so we adjourned to one of the cabanas. We left the flaps open and crawled up on the bed. We cuddled and kissed as people walked by and stopped to look in. Alexis saw the same guy go by three times and she started laughing. I yelled at the guy to get out of here. We didn't see him again.

It was getting time to go so we pulled our street clothes over our suits and made our way back to our suite. We stood in the big living room windows hand in hand looking up and down the strip. The sun was blinding and the shimmering heat distorted the view of the hotels and casinos further down the strip toward the airport. I put my arm around Alexis and pulled her against me. She rested her head on my shoulder. She said, "Thanks for bringing us here Hunter. I've had such an amazing time this weekend. This has been magic. I love you babe."

I kissed her hard and long and pulled back. We were forehead to forehead. I said, "I love you so much." She smiled and we kissed again. We hated to break this up but we had a limo to catch. We wheeled our suitcases into the hall and waited for the elevator. We finished another round of kisses as the elevator doors opened. We rode it down to the lobby and when the doors opened, George and Danielle were waiting there. George took out bags. Alexis and Danielle hugged each other and exchanged kisses. We followed George out to the limo. The girls were arm in arm and I followed behind so I could watch their amazing asses sway side to side as they walked. I know. 'What a pig.'

We all got in the limo and in minutes we were at the airport. I got out and Alexis and Danielle were hugging and kissing again. I noticed that Danielle was wearing a beautiful new diamond bracelet. I looked at George standing beside me. He noticed what I was looking at and he grinned. He said, "Thanks Hunter. That little trinket got me one hell of a good lay." I smiled. The ladies pulled themselves out of the limo and kissed again. Words were spoken but I didn't hear any of them. George got our bags out of the trunk and I shook his hand. George said, "I hate to see you go. It's going to be pretty boring around here now." I kissed Danielle and Alexis kissed George and we made our way into the airport.