Pool Boy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel complied with my directions but she looked back at my big fat cock bouncing behind her with some trepidation. I leaned forward and said to her, "Don't worry. I won't fuck you in the ass. Unless you ask me to." Her smile revealed some concern but she faced forward again. I guided my cock up to her pussy. Her legs were so long and with her stilettos, her sex was actually higher than mine. I grinned over at Jarrod who was watching what I was doing. I put the glans to the entrance to her pussy and firmly pushed forward. Rachel's head snapped back. Her mouth fell open and she moaned, "OH FUCK THAT'S HUGE." When I pushed the fattest part into her she softly screamed out, "OHHH JESUSSSS. BE GENTLE."

I was gentle. I slowly but firmly pushed my cock all the way down to my balls and then shoved a little harder at the bottom. She moaned all the way in and then yelped a little with the little push at the bottom. I pulled back out to the glans and started fucking Rachel with a steady pace. After a few minutes I changed up a little by fucking her fast with only a couple inches of my cock. She snapped her head back up again and emitted a constant barrage of, "OHH OHH Ohh."

Rachel was getting the attention of Jim and Jarrod and in moments they were both groaning and flailing their hips up into Mia and Izzy to aid the launching of their cum. Both Mia and Izzy were smiling as they had successfully done their jobs. Moments later Rachel burst into her own orgasm and her legs buckled. I had expected it and I had a firm grip on her hip bones as I flailed my cock in and out of her pussy. She was screaming non-stop now and everyone else stopped to see what was going on. Izzy pulled herself off Jarrod's softening cock and Jim's cock had already fallen out of Mia's pussy. They all sat watching Rachel and me.

Rachel was in the throes of her orgasm as she dropped to her elbows on the back of the seat and then stood back up again. I took her arms and pulled her so she was standing up straight in front of me with my hands on her tits pummeling her spastic pussy. Her head flopped from side to side. Her mouth hung open as she gasped for oxygen.

As her orgasm slowly subsided she regained control of her muscles and she turned her head back to me and whispered, "Fuck my ass." Fantasy 1B - Fuck a woman as tall as me in the ass. I grinned at her and she turned back to face Jim and Mia. I pulled my cock out of her still clenching pussy and Jim gasped, "Holy Shit" when he saw it for the first time. I lifted it up to her anus and pushed firmly past her sphincter. She screamed, "OOHHH FFUCCCKK THAATTTT HUURRT." I stopped and gave her a moment to adjust and then continued when she indicated she was ready. She flinched again and I stopped. After three stops, my balls nudged up to her sopping wet pussy. She looked back at me and mouthed the words, "Do it." I started slowly and then picked up speed when I could feel the tension in her body relaxing. She was groaning with every thrust. She screamed out, "CUMMM INN MEEEE. OHH FUCCKKK THATTT FEELSSS SOOO GOOODDDD."

I fucked her ass for another several minutes before I could feel my balls begin to boil over. My head fell back and looked at the overhead and there it was. A glint of light flashed off a camera lens. I was sure there were others but I was busy preparing to launch cum into Rachel's ass. My cock surged harder and she screamed again. She went back down on her elbows again and popped right back up again. I pulled her up straight again as I fired many salvos of cum into Rachel's bowels. She was slamming her ass back into my hips over and over again. I dropped my open mouth to her neck and lightly bit her. Her torso fell forward over the back of the loveseat so her face was on the seat. Her hips were trapped between me and the back of the seat. Her feet had come off the floor and flew out horizontally behind me. My cock was still buried in her ass as I drove my hips to expel the last of my cum. My torso collapsed onto Rachel's back as I worked my cock out of her ass. Cum followed it out of her gaping anus and drooled down the back of the loveseat.

The only sound was the lapping of water against the side of the boat and Rachel and I gasping for air. Somewhere along the line, the engines had shut down and we were just drifting. Jarrod got up with his limp dick swinging to help me off of Rachel. When I was able to stand I offered to help Rachel up but she declined and stayed right there for several more minutes. I came around the loveseat and sat down beside her with her forehead on the seat. She was definitely wasted. I pulled on my shorts and shirt. My cock was still hard and it took an effort to push it back into my shorts. Jim watched closely and said, "Are you ready for more? I've still got two functional whores here for you."

I said, "I'm good." I drained my warm beer and got up to get another one. I asked Jarrod if he needed one and he nodded. On my way back to my seat Rachel was beginning to stir. I helped her stand up and guided her around the loveseat where she sat down. Her eyes were still a little glassy. I sat down beside her and looked at Jim. Mia sat there naked beside him lightly twirling his completely flaccid cock in her fingers. I looked over at Jarrod as he tipped his beer can back for a long swig. Izzy was putting her bikini back on.

I looked back at Jim and said, "So Jim. What was this all about? Just to take your daughter's boyfriends for a friendly fuck around the harbor?" Jim's face contorted into a mask of fury. I knew it was a mistake to say that to him but he was proving himself unfit for civility with every second. Jarrod laughed at my questions but he stopped quickly when he saw the look on Jim's face.

Jim collected himself quickly and smiled at me. He said, "I guess it's no surprise that I'm not happy with my girls dating you guys. I'd like to offer each of you $25,000 to walk away and stay away. You're both young guys. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Go find one."

Jarrod said, "Jim. I've found the woman I want and I've asked her to marry me. She said yes. I should've at least given you the courtesy of meeting you first and I'm sorry for that. There is nothing you can do to break us up. Offering me money is so cliché. I have no clue what you hoped to accomplish with this stunt today."

I said, "I haven't asked Alexis to marry me. Yet. I have fallen in love with her and her with me. I don't have money but you can't buy me off. I imagine that your plan here today is to use the video or photos from the cameras you have in the ceiling to show our ladies how unfaithful we are and they will throw us out." Jarrod's face snapped up to the overhead to look.

Jim eyes went wide and he said, "Well aren't you a sharp guy. Blackmail is the next step and I think I have all the proof I need of your infidelity. They'll throw your ass out with the trash by tomorrow evening." I looked over at Jarrod. He was smiling broadly.

I chuckled and decided to play along a little. "Well Jim. Can Jarrod and I talk about this in private?" Jim grinned at me and motioned for us to go forward. We got up and walked all the way to the forward deck. I said to Jarrod, "Do you believe this guy. I think we should make him play this out. You know that when Dee and Alexis see his 'proof of our infidelity' they will laugh him out of the house."

Jarrod laughed and said, "I agree. Knowing our two ladies they will want the names and addresses for these three women so they can take a run at them." I burst out laughing. I was thinking, 'so true'.

We went back and sat down in our seats. I said to Jim, "Can we at least see the proof you have of what happened here today. Jim smiled and picked up the phone in his armrest again. He spoke for thirty seconds and hung up. Jim dismissed the three women and they went forward again. In five minutes, a steward came down the port side and handed three thumb-drives to Jim. He powered up the computer on the bar and pushed one of the thumb-drives into the slot and clicked the mouse a few times and up on the screen was a bird's eye view of Jarrod and me with Rachel and Izzy. Jim and Mia had been cropped out of frame. It was pretty hot, I have to admit. Watching it made my cock hard again. When the video was done, I turned back to Jim who seemed pretty pleased with himself. I asked him if we could keep one of the thumb-drives. He smiled and said, "Sure keep it as a souvenir. Call it a parting gift."

I said, "Oh. I'm not going anywhere." Jim was furious. I pulled the drive out of the computer and put it in my pocket. Jarrod picked one up and put it in his pocket. Jim spun around and started to walk away before turning back and told us that we would be sorry. He turned and walked forward. Less than a minute later the engines revved up and we were heading back in at what must have been top-speed. We walked forward to find the three ladies and we chatted with them all the way back in. I asked for a selfie of the five of us and we all posed. I didn't even have to turn off the audio recorder that had been on since we walked on board.

Walking back down the dock to our car I said, "The prick didn't even offer us lunch. I'm hungry. Want to get something to eat?" Jarrod nodded and I followed him to a restaurant. We ate and talked about what had happened. We both agreed that Jim had done this blackmail thing before and probably for payoffs; not to scare people off like he was trying to do to us.

As I was driving back home in my van I reran in my mind some of what Rachel had said when we were just chatting. It became clear that Jim was a thug who blackmailed heavy hitters and politically connected people for money. I decided I would use my limited connections to check this theory out. I drove straight to the Police Station to find Erin.

She was at her desk and she greeted me warmly with hugs and kisses. She yelled across the bull-pen area to get Samantha's attention. She hurried over and kissed me too. They had a hundred questions about the article in the paper about winning the money in Las Vegas. Just like everyone else they commented on how gorgeous Alexis was.

After all the preliminaries I got onto the subject I came here for. I told them the whole story about the meeting with Alexis' father and the conversations we had with the three women. They were intrigued but they told me I should talk to Heather. She would know if there was an investigation going on regarding my allegations. Erin called Heather's cell phone and found out she happened to be on her way to the station right then. I waited. It was a shot in the dark but when she heard my story of events on Jim's yacht, her eyes steadily went wider. She couldn't tell me anything but she asked me to give a written statement that would allow her to take another step in whatever investigation she had going. I spent the next hour writing a statement and signing it. I gave them a copy of the audio file and the photos I took on the yacht.

When I was done Erin pleaded with me to come down to the women's locker room to have sex with her and Sam. I told her that I really didn't have the time and I really wasn't in the mood. I needed to make some phone calls and see Alexis. Erin pouted a little bit but said she understood. I kiddingly told her to stop me on the road sometime when I had time. She grinned and said that she would do just that.

I left the station and called Jarrod's cell phone. I explained what I had done and that apparently there is something to our theory. We thought it best not to say anything to Alexis or Dee. I drove home and that night, in bed I thought about if I had missed anything.

Around 11:00 PM my cell phone rang. It was Alexis. She sounded frantic as she explained that the Police were there and they had taken her dad out in hand-cuffs. The cops wouldn't tell them anything. I didn't offer any of my information and I didn't know how it affected what was happening now. I told Alexis I would call someone who may be able to tell me something.

I called Heather, Assistant District Attorney. She wouldn't tell me anything over the phone but asked me to meet her at her house. I agreed. She gave me the address and I dressed and quietly left the house and drove to Heather's. She opened the door as I walked down the walkway. She was dressed in a robe. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Heather's phone rang and she stepped away to answer it. She was on the phone for fifteen minutes and I sat down on the sofa in the living room. When she came in and set her phone down she said, "I shouldn't tell you anything but your statement, along with your audio file and photo allowed us to get a subpoena to search Jim's boat at the Marina. We found the three women in your photo living on board. We also found a ton of evidence that Jim has spent years black-mailing politicians and other persons of power for favorable decisions for his business and then he was selling the black-mail videos of these people and those three woman. They have agreed to cooperate with the Police in exchange for clemency. They confirmed you were the latest targets. They also confirmed that the black-mail videos had already been mailed to his daughters Alexis and Deirdre.

I said, "So what happens now? Alexis called to tell me he had been arrested tonight. You didn't waste any time." She smiled and nodded.

She pulled the tie of her robe and said, "I gave you what you wanted. Now you give me what I want." I grinned at her and nodded. She peeled off her robe and let it drop to the floor. She was naked underneath. She took my hand and led me down the hall to her bedroom. I started to take my clothes off but she stopped me and stepped in close and unbuttoned my shirt. She was breathing erratically already. I just stood and watched her. When she got within range, I would steal a kiss. Her tits had firmed up from the increased blood flow. Her nipples were very hard and long. Heather bent down and unbuckled my pants and then pulled them to the floor. My cock was so hard Heather had to stretch my underwear over the glans when she tried to pull them down. I kicked my sneakers off and I was as naked as she.

I waited for her to tell me what she wanted. She lay down on her bed facing up. I maneuvered into a sixty-nine position above her. I pushed my lips down on her pussy and kissed her there. She took my cock in her hand and guided it to her lips and kissed my glans. I drove my curled tongue into her pussy and she stretched her lips over the head of my cock and I slowly pushed my hips down until she started gagging. I pulled back and she wrapped her hand around the gag point and lifted her head to take me back in again. I pulled my tongue out and flicked the tip on her clitoris and she let out a groan that was mostly muffled by my cock, as she pushed her hips into my face. She was so wet. I kissed her pussy lips from end to end and then dipped my tongue into her rosebud. She screamed around my cock again.

We kept at it until Heather heaved up her hips and exploded into an orgasm. Her head flailed from side to side. Her pussy pushed on my tongue and I pushed back. Her head lolled to one side which pulled her off my cock. I pulled my head back and maneuvered around so we were face to face. I kissed her. She was gasping for air. I pushed my hips down to hers and my cock slid into her. She groaned hard from the size as it buried deep in her pussy.

I pushed to the bottom and was pulling back up when Heather screamed out, "OHH FFUCKK. I'MMM CUMMINGG AGAAIINNN." Did she ever. Her torso flexed up so hard she nearly lifted me with it. She dug her fingernails into my shoulder blades. Her torso slammed back down and her hips fired up driving my cock back in. She screamed again when I hit bottom. Her legs flailed up around my thighs and pulled me down again, just as I had pulled back to the glans. She screamed again as she drove her hips up again. 'Holy Shit' flashed through my brain. She rapidly flailed her head from side to side. Oxygen became a precious commodity that she couldn't get enough of as she gasped in lungfuls and quickly and forcefully expelled each one.

I basically had to put my orgasm on hold as she was in control of the fuck with her spastic and random hip movements. When she started to come down, I took over control and started fucking her hard at a fairly rapid pace. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled her torso up so her chin was on my neck and her tits were compressed into my chest. As my orgasm rushed in, my surging cock pushed her into a third orgasm which we rode out together. We were both flailing our hips at each other. I pushed myself up so my arms were straight like I was doing a push up. Heather's torso came with me. I drove my cock into her with each shot of cum. We were both gasping hard. She hung on like her life depended on it.

After I finished launching my load, I dropped back down to my elbows lowering Heather too. Once her shoulder blades were back on the bed, she released my neck and collapsed her head back to her pillow. She was continuously muttering, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK." I kissed her on the chin and then on her neck as she slowly recovered.

When our breathing was normal again I slowly extracted my semi-hard cock from her pussy. Cum bubbled out of her as my glans pulled free. She pushed a hand down between our bodies and scooped up the mixture of cum and her juices and cleaned her fingers off with her tongue. She went back for more several times.

I pulled myself up to my hands and knees and rotated around to stand beside the bed. I took Heather's hand and helped her up. She immediately pushed her body against mine and stretched up for a kiss. I bent down to put my lips on hers. She kissed me passionately for a few moments and then pulled back. She smiled up at me and said, "That was fucking incredible. Thank you." I grinned and kissed her again.

I pulled my clothes back on and she found her robe in the living room. She didn't put it on. She walked me to the door and stood naked in the open door watching me as I hurried down the walkway and jumped into my van. She closed the door as I drove off.

It was well after mid-night but I decided to call Alexis again. She answered quickly so I was relieved that I hadn't woke her up. She didn't answer with "Hello", she said, "Do you know anything yet? We can't get any answers from anyone."

I said, "I have some information. I'm coming right over. Okay?" She responded with "see you soon" and hung up. Heather's house was only ten minutes from Emma's and I was there in eight. I rang the front doorbell and realized that this was only the second time I had entered through this door. The previous time, I was pretending to be a Pizza delivery guy delivering breakfast pizzas. Emma answered the door and waved me in. She moved quickly into me and stretched up to give me a kiss. I bent low to kiss her back. I didn't know what to expect from Emma. Her reaction to the arrest of her husband could have ranged from tears to joy. She was neither of those. She seemed more confused about the status of her life than anything else.

Alexis rushed into the foyer from the kitchen and jumped into my arms just as Emma was pulling back. Her emotional state was notably upbeat. She kissed me all over my face. I kissed her on the lips as they went flying by. I set her on her feet and she dragged me back to the kitchen. Emma was already fixing me a cup of coffee, which I needed. We sat down at the kitchen nook table and I told them the story from the moment Jarrod and I arrived at the Marina to Heather's information.

Emma had a stunned look on her face. She said, "I had no idea Jim could be involved in something like this. He asked me to call his attorney as he went out the door. I called and left a message. Do you know if they have a good case against him or are they just harassing him."