Pool Boy Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

Alexis went through her list of girls who had RSVP'd. Other than Rachel and Mitch; Jan, Josie, Nina, Yu-Gin, Mindy and Morgan were in. I went through the guys who said they were coming. I don't think a one of them knew what RSVP meant. Jackson, Chase, Dean and Chuck. Noah would arrive Saturday afternoon and stay overnight. That made six guys and nine girls. To my knowledge, none of the guys were bi-sexual. All nine of the women/girls were as ready to go girl on girl as straight sex. I was sure it would all work out. I didn't have many options anyway.

Rachel said she would contact the caterer she used all the time. I was okay with that but the caterer staff had to be gone before the party started. I didn't want loose lips causing Rachel any embarrassment. She offered to pay for it but I didn't think that would be right. I wanted to keep her name away from this as much as possible. Besides, since Las Vegas, we didn't have money issues and our rent for the 'Palace' was zero at Rachel's insistence. So, everything was in motion.

The next two days was a grind and when it was over Friday night we decided that we really needed to celebrate. The dorms would be nuts tonight so we decided to go to Josie and Nina's. Who knew where the booze ever came from but there was always plenty.

The dorm was a mine-field of drunken bodies staggering around in various level of undress. Guys were everywhere trying to take advantage of the situation. One drunken guy burst out of one of the dorm rooms swinging a bra over his head and ran right into Alexis and knocked her back against the wall. I grabbed for her but the guy kept stumbling into her and they both went down. Alexis was underneath the guy and when he saw who she was, he started chanting 'SH5, SH5," Then he bent down and kissed her on the lips. She tried to knee him in the balls but his legs were between hers. She tried to pull away from him. I reached down and grabbed the guy by the shirt collar and lifted him straight up in the air and held him facing against the wall with his feet a foot above the floor. Even in his state of inebriation he recognized he was in trouble. A crowd started to collect and one of the girls helped Alexis off the floor. He dropped the bra and started flailing his arms and then he went still and said, "Uncle. Just let me down."

Two doors down, Nina opened the door to hers and Josie's room to see what was going on. She was wearing only gym shorts and a bra that had no chance of containing her huge tits. She came down the hall picking her way through the crowd and said to me, "Can you drop that ass-hole outside. He's been a drunken pain in the ass all afternoon." She slapped the guy across the face and said, "Hey ass-hole, I want my bra back too."

I smiled at Nina and lowered the guy until his feet barely hit the floor and then we went down the hall together to the elevator. He was screaming bloody murder and trying to get out of my grip. When I got back up to Nina's floor, the crowd had dispersed and Nina's door was closed. I figured Alexis must have gone into Josie's and Nina's room so I knocked on the door. The door inched open and Nina's face appeared in the gap. She looked back into the room and said something to someone and then opened the door several inches and reached out and grabbed my shirt and yanked me inside. I was shocked at her strength. I looked at Nina and said, "What the Fuck?" She looked up at me and put her index finger to her lips and then jabbed her thumb back behind her.

I looked over her head to see what she was motioning toward. There in the far corner of the room on Josie's bed was Dean sprawled on his back. Josie was riding his cock reverse-cowgirl. The only illumination in the room was a desk lamp by Nina's bed. Alexis, Jan and Yu-Gin sat on the edge of the bed watching the show. Alexis motioned for me to come over and sit down. I was going to sit on the end of the bed next to Alexis but she moved down to the end of the bed leaving a space for me between her and Jan. Nina sat in her desk chair and whispered, "This is their third time today. I'm so horny; I'm going to explode any second." She spread her legs to show us all that the crotch of her gym shorts was soaking wet.

Alexis reached down and unzipped my pants. Jan was watching Alexis' every move and she reached in and pulled out my granite hard cock through the gap in my boxer shorts. Alexis smiled at Jan and they both shared jerking off my cock. Yu-Gin was leaning forward so she could see what Jan and Alexis were doing. Alexis and Jan got into a rhythm with Alexis' hand near my balls and Jan's hand at the head. They watched Josie riding Dean's cock as they stroked mine.

Josie had planted her feet at Dean's knees. Her arms were locked behind her with her hands on Dean's biceps. She held her hips above Dean's as he was piston-fucking her. Her head had fallen back as it lolled from side to side in a constant groan. She was mumbling out indecipherable word and whimpering at the same time.

Dean was wagging his head from side to side too as his facial muscles scrunched up into a mask that appeared to be one of pain. I smiled to myself as I knew that Dean was in no pain at all. He had his hands under Josie's butt-cheeks helping to hold her above him.

I looked over at Nina sitting at her desk. She had one leg on the desktop and one hand shoved up the leg of her shorts furiously working her pussy. The other hand had pulled one of her monster boobs out of her bra and she was holding it as high as she could as she sucked and licked on the erect nipple. Her gaze was locked onto Dean's cock sliding in and out of Josie's pussy and she hadn't noticed me watching her.

I glanced at Jan and then Alexis. They were both locked on to Dean's cock too. Jan noticed my glance at her and she smiled at me as she slid off the bed to her knees and maneuvered her body between my knees. Alexis watched her go. They both continued jerking on my cock. Jan bent forward and kissed my glans before guiding her lips over the knob and slowly down my shaft displacing her own hand and then Alexis'.

Alexis watched Jan as my cock disappeared into her face. Her lips were stretched into thin white lines. Jan didn't stop until her nose pushed into my pubic hair. She stayed there for a moment and then pulled back up and in the next few seconds she was giving one hell of blow-job. Alexis looked up from Jan's face to mine and grinned. "She's pretty good isn't she?" I just nodded and groaned.

I thought Alexis might join Jan and share my cock, or get into a sixty-nine position with Nina or Yu-Gin. She had other ideas though. She pushed herself to her feet and crossed the room and crawled, hands and knees, onto Josie's bed. Josie saw her coming and recognized the lascivious look on Alexis' face. She grinned and nodded at Alexis, who moved her face in close to the action and flicked her tongue on Josie's red and swollen clitoris. Josie let out a scream from the contact and Alexis pulled back and grinned up at Josie. She pushed her face back in again and this time she lashed her tongue along Dean's cock as he pulled out and again as he pushed back in. Dean let out a groan. Josie was watching intently and smiled constantly as Alexis' lips pressed down on either side of Dean's cock and he increased his pace causing Josie's head to fall back with open mouth. Dean was now moaning. Alexis pulled back and then dipped her tongue back onto Josie's clitoris and she was moaning too. Alexis moved her hand under Dean's scrotum and began fingering his balls and he yelled out, "OH FUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS BUT FUCK, I'M GONNA CUMMMM."

Josie suddenly screamed out, "OH MY GAWWDDD. ME TOO." Alexis maneuvered her position so she could place her palm on Dean's cock as it drilled in and out of Josie's pussy while still manipulating his balls and she planted her lips on Josie's clitoris and sucked it between her lips. Alexis loves to handle a scrotum when it starts pulling up, getting ready to cum.

I had been watching Alexis driving Josie and Dean crazy as Jan was driving me crazy. She was mixing up her blow-job techniques from short quick strokes to long deep-throat strokes to blow-job, hand-job combinations. She used one hand, two hands, counter-rotating hands and as I was getting close, she started just squeezing my cock in both hands as she lashed her tongue around the ridge and then flicked her tongue on the 'nerve bundle' until every muscle in my body seized as I humped up and exploded into a spastic release.

Jan didn't have enough experience with my huge cumloads and this was bigger than most. She prepared for the first salvo but it overwhelmed her immediately. She gagged and her eyes went wide as tears burst out onto her cheeks. I was watching Jan intently as a long guttural groan escaped from my lungs. Jan was swallowing the gooey mixture but she wasn't swallowing fast enough and she was forced to pull off. She was coughing hard as the next two pearly white ribbons of cum splattered across her face.

Nina's attention was pulled to Jan's coughing and gagging and she moved quickly out of her chair and down beside Jan. She was trying to time the next shot as she tried to get my cock into her mouth with getting a face full of cum. She was partially successful. Jan was still coughing as Nina took my cock in her mouth and locked her lips around the ridge. She pumped my shaft with one hand and cradled my balls with the other. Nina liked the feel of balls moving during an ejaculation too. Nina took two shots before Jan more or less pushed Nina aside and pushed her mouth back on again. Nina wasn't upset by Jan's actions because she already had as much as she could handle. She sat beside Jan trying to swallow what she had collected.

I must have fired seven or eight long powerful shots of cum followed by two or three short dribbles before I was done. Alexis and Josie had watched it all and Josie said, "Holy Shit that was a load." Dean just lay there like he was in a coma. Even though I had cum a ton, my cock was still hard and Jan continued to jerk me off and then Nina joined her. They were looking at each other and giggling. Jan said to Nina, "I don't think this cock ever goes soft. I'll give you honors."

Nina grinned at Jan and stood up and peeled her shorts off. Her panties came with them. She still had one boob hanging out of her bra as Jan got behind her and released the hooks. Nina did her patented move of bouncing her tits with her hands in a counter up and down motion. Jan sat back on the vinyl floor and watched. Alexis and Josie were watching too.

Nina pushed her body in close between my thighs and guided my cock between her tits. She held my cock between her globes with her fingers and used her palms to slam her tits tight around it. Only the very tip stuck up into her cleavage. She started driving her tits up and down my shaft. She was trying to look down to see my cock poke out on her down stroke. After cumming only minutes earlier, there was little chance that Nina was going to get me off this way but I loved the sensation. It turns out she had other plans for getting me off anyway so after five minutes of tit-fucking, she relaxed her grip on her tits and let them fall off my cock. She smiled up at me and kissed the tip.

Nina got up and pulled me behind her toward Josie's bed. Nina crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees with her face in Josie's crotch. Alexis got off the bed to make room. Nina's feet hung off the bottom of the bed and she waggled her ample ass at me giving a clear invitation. I move up behind her and guided my stiff cock to her pussy. She was on her elbows try to watch between her tits but they blocked any chance of a view. She groaned hard as I penetrated to the ridge and stopped. She moaned, "Jesus Christ. Fattest cock ever," as she pulled slightly forward to ease the pain. She relaxed and pushed back signaling me to proceed. I slowly pushed my entire cock into her and she groaned hard all the way in. At the bottom, I stopped moving and let her adjust. When she signaled again, I started fucking her at a slow steady pace and Nina began whimpering.

Nina lifted her torso on her outstretched arms and looked up at Josie. The head of Dean's cock was still buried in Josie's pussy and she was lazily dragging her fingernails up and down the length of it as she smiled down at Nina. Josie shifted her gaze up to my face and grinned as she said, "Fuck her senseless." I smiled and nodded.

Nina's head was bobbing forward and back as I pushed my cock in and pulled it out. My momentum was pushing her closer to Josie's crotch. Nina was on her elbows with her face only inches from Dean's balls and she reached forward and pulled Dean's cock from Josie's pussy and shoved her lips over it. Dean let out a groan, "Oh Fuck Nina. God yes."

Nina was blowing Dean's cock in full penetrating strokes. She couldn't deep-throat me but she could handle all of Dean's cock. Josie pushed herself slightly lower so that Nina's nose pushed onto her clitoris on each cycle and all of a sudden Josie was moaning too. I had a perfect view of it all. My fingers had hooked into Nina's hipbones and I was using the leverage to ramp up my pace. After several minutes Nina had to pull off Dean's cock and whimper, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. HERE IT COMES," as she started slamming her ass back at me indicating she wanted more cock. I gave her all I had and picked up the pace and she started screaming.

Josie picked up Dean's cock after Nina pulled off and started jerking on it as she watched Nina spasm into her orgasm. She smiled at me as she fisted Dean's cock. Nina looked over her shoulder with a pleading look on her face for me to cum with her. I tried but I wasn't able to. She turned back and looked at Dean's cock in Josie's hand and apparently decided someone was going to cum in her.

With Nina's pussy clenching on my cock, she grabbed Dean's out of Josie's hand and pushed the head into her mouth. She gobbled it down, "MMMMUUMMPPPHHH," and Dean let out a deep groan. Josie looked a little miffed at Nina but she let it go. With each long penetration of my cock, Nina emitted an "UUUMMPPHHH". She opened her mouth wide and began rapidly bobbing her head on Dean's cock as "AAAWWWKKK AAAWWWKK," came from her mouth.

Nina's pussy stopped clenching my cock and she concentrated on extracting cum from Dean's. She was working him hard and finally she got what she wanted. Dean groaned, "OH FUCK NINA. HERE IT COMES." Instead of preparing for Dean's load, she increased her pace even more. She had no intention of taking his load in her mouth. She slid forward off my cock and sat up just as she pulled her lips from Dean's cock at the last second and aimed it at her tits.

Dean spewed cum in several spurts on both of Nina's tits. Nina had a look on her face like she'd just climbed the last ten feet of Mount Everest. Dean shot three ropes on her tits and then Nina decided that one or two in the mouth would be okay so she bent forward and shoved his glans into her mouth. She handled what he had left and then pulled back and showed her open mouth to Josie and then swallowed with a gulp.

My cock was still bobbing at an up angle and Jan and Alexis double-teamed me again. Alexis took my hand and led me to Nina's bed and laid me down on my back and started peeling her clothes off. Jan was sucking on my cock and undressing at the same time. She wasn't sure what Alexis was going to do but she wanted my cock in her and she didn't hesitate. Alexis was content to climb up and sit on my upper chest and then drag her pussy along my face. She was sopping wet when I broad-tongued her pussy from anus to clitoris. Her hips fired involuntarily as she braced herself with a hand against the side wall. When Jan maneuvered herself into position and pushed her pussy down over my glans and kept going, I thrust my hips up and let out a low pitched guttural groan. Jan let out a scream as she felt the fattest part of my cock and she stopped instantly. She moaned, "Oh my God. I forgot about that. Holy shit." Alexis giggled at Jan's dilemma.

I held on to Alexis' hips as I tongue-fucked her. Jan held on to Alexis' shoulders to help her gyrate her hips and grind her pussy on my cock. She didn't last very long and she was groaning her way through a huge orgasm within five minutes. I was almost there when she screamed out that she was cumming. I started driving my cock up into her as hard as I could and still maintain contact with Alexis' pussy. That got Jan going even more and she screamed out, "You're killing me. Jesus Christ." She could have got off my cock but she didn't.

I was almost there when Alexis burst into her orgasm. She was grinding her pussy all around my face. I furiously sucked up her juices as she grabbed the sides of my head and went nuts driving her hips forward and back. She distracted me for a moment and I lost my orgasm. I thought it would only take a moment to get it back but Jan pulled off my cock and collapsed down on the bed beside me.

My cock was bobbing in the air above my stomach. God damn I wanted to get off. I was so close. Yu-Gin recognized the opportunity. Still fully clothed, she yanked down her panties and positioned herself over my cock facing my feet. She reached up between her legs and guided my cock into her pussy. She had watched Jan make the mistake of taking my whole cock without an adjustment. She knew from first-hand experience too. I reached past Alexis and grabbed Yu-Gin's hips and pulled her down. She wasn't ready yet and she let out a painful scream. They all had empathy for Yu-Gin but none had any sympathy for her. I could feel my orgasm building again and I made no attempt to hold off for Yu-Gin's sake. I wanted it.

Yu-Gin had leaned forward and placed her hands on my knees. Her knees were at my lower thighs as she started rocking her hips and grinding her pussy on my cock at a feverish pace. She knew as soon as she settled at the bottom of my shaft that I was close to cumming. She figured she couldn't get off in time before I did so she shoved her fingers into her crotch and furiously began tweaking her clitoris.

My Tsunami of an orgasm was building higher and higher. My muscles tightened and my throat seized as I moaned constantly as my head thrashed from side to side and my hips humped up and down. Then I went completely rigid for a few moments, lifting my hips and Yu-Gin's body with them and in unison I groaned out every ounce of air from my lungs and my muscles exploded in release. Yu-Gin let out a scream just as my first surge of cum pulsed into her. I was totally consumed by my own orgasm and I wasn't concerned with whether or not Yu-Gin got off too.

I groaned my way through at least eight long powerful bursts of cum before I was reduced to minor pulses which dribbled out small amounts cum. Yu-Gin groaned through every one including the minor ones. When I was done, Yu-Gin's pussy was still clenching on my spent cock. I guess she had an orgasm too. I was happy about that. I hated leaving my partner high and dry. When she was done, she spun around sideways on my cock and stood up. Cum came drooling down her legs the second her pussy pulled off. She reached between her legs to catch it before it dropped to the floor.

Alexis swiveled her body off the bed and pushed herself up between Yu-Gin's legs and lapped her pussy clean of cum. She scooped up escaped globs of cum on Yu-Gin's thighs and shoved her fingers into her mouth. Yu-Gin was pulsing her hips in response to Alexis' tongue in her pussy and I wasn't surprised at all to see Yu-Gin have another small orgasm. I held Yu-Gin in place so she wouldn't fall. Her legs were trembling and her knees kept collapsing. She screamed out, "Fuck Alexis, you're making me cum again. Fuck." When her trembling stopped, I helped her over to the bed and sat her down. Alexis moved with us and stuffed my softening cock into her mouth to suck and lick the sticky, gooey cum and Yu-Gin's juices from my shaft.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers