Pool Buddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtaller
mtaller
59 Followers

I removed Jill's wet bikini bottoms and thrust my tongue between her wet lips. Jill began moaning as I licked both the outside and inside of her pussy. She said "Oh, I've never had anything like this before." "It feels so fucking good I can't believe it."


I began to gently insert my fingers into her vagina as I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. Her smooth tan pussy was completely wet and slippery as I started rubbing her clit with ever increasing force. After a few minutes of sucking and stroking, Jill's breath became shallow and finally stopped completely as her body tensed before me. I sucked her clit into my mouth again just as her body was rocked with an intense orgasm. Her juices gushed onto my chin as she exclaimed "Oooohhhh!!". "Oh my god, is that what an orgasm feels like?" she panted. "I've never had one before." "Oh crap, that's awesome!"

Erica said "Yea, those are awesome." "My pussy really likes what he does to it, now it's my turn." "I want to be fucked now."

Jill slowly got up and moved beside me. Erica moved to her hands and knees on the float. "Do me doggie style," she whispered.

I knelt behind Erica's firm ass and pulled the wet clitini down to her knees. Jill watched intently at her first live encounter with sex. I placed the head of my hard dick between Erica's warm pussy lips and slowly slid into her. I held on to her hips and began to fuck her hard so that her body shook. I continued for a few minutes, watching her wet pussy take my entire length every time. I enjoyed watching the inner labia of her pussy envelop my dick as it pulsed inwards and outwards with each thrust. I then slowed to an agonizing tease, almost completely withdrawing my dick.

Reaching around, I fondled her clit with my right fingers while very slowly sliding into her pussy. By keeping good aim I was able to completely withdraw and then repeatedly stab forwards into her hole without using any hands to aim my dick. The sensation of the slow fuck, preceded by the fast hard fuck, was very exciting. I could feel her vagina throbbing in time with her quickening heartbeat. Erica looked back at me and said "Keep this going, I want it to last forever!"

I smiled and glanced over to where Jill was sitting next to us. She was obviously enjoying the show because she had raised her legs in the air above her head and was stroking her pussy while watching us. I told Jill "If you come a little closer, I can stroke your pussy while I'm fucking Erica too." She schooched up to my left and I began fondling her wet pussy while she held her legs in the air for me.

I said "Let me know when the two of you are getting close, we may be able to all cum together." Jill closed her eyes as I rubbed her clit with my thumb and finger fucked her with my left hand. Meanwhile Erica had lowered her head so that it was resting on her crossed arms, her ass in the air.

With a pussy in each hand and my dick jammed into Erica's juicy hole, I began to feel the orgasm rise deep within. I asked "How are you doing?"

"I'm getting close" said Jill. "Me too," gasped Erica.

I tugged upwards on Jill's clitoris and she came again, squirting juices all over my hand. The sight of her body being rocked by an orgasm with her legs high in the air was too much for me, and I blew my load inside Erica. She immediately tensed up and simultaneously reached an orgasm. "Oh shit," she panted. "That was great." "I wanted to hold out longer, but I just exploded."

All three of us closed our eyes and continued to enjoy the throbbing sensations of the orgasm, moving slower and slower. I pulled myself out of Erica and flopped down on the float next to a tired Erica. Jill lay down next to me, creating a Mike sandwich. I gently fondled their two pussies while they continued to stroke my dick. We had laid there for at least five minutes before anyone had the strength to talk.

"Wow, that was fantastic," I said. "How about you?"

"I can't believe it either," said Jill. "Just yesterday I was a lonely girl sitting at the beach, feeling sorry for myself. Now I've just had an experience I'll never forget as long as I live. I've had my very first orgasms and found out that I love to suck your dick."

"Now you know why we love wearing microkinis so much," said Erica. "They make me feel sexy and they really turn Mike on. The combination leads to some really good sex."

"I guess I'm not really as shy as I thought," Jill said. "Around like minded friends like you, I think I could really have some fun."

"Now that you are the fourth member of our microkini club, you have a standing invitation to come over any weekend," I said.

Jill asked "Who's the third member?"

"My friend Mari from my apartment complex came over last weekend. She's Brazilian and also had a good time with Mike and me," she said.

"Cool, I can't wait t meet her," Jill said.

"Anyone up for a jump in the pool?" I asked. "If we relax for the rest of the afternoon, we may be able to do it all over again."

Both girls smiled and jumped.

mtaller
mtaller
59 Followers
12