Pool Buddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Texas Microkini Club is formed.
5.3k words
4.57
64.9k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtaller
mtaller
59 Followers

What a great summer! It looked like I had accidentally formed a micro bikini club at my backyard pool without even trying. When I first met my pool buddy Erica I never thought that it would grow beyond two friends hanging out together. But she had spread the word and our little club was now up to four members. Mari was Erica's Brazilian friend at her apartment building that started coming over to lie out topless or naked. Jill was a high school senior that we had met at the beach with an incredible body that just discovered how attractive she could really be. The presence of these tanned bodies wearing the tiniest of bikinis (or nothing at all) in the pool always ended up with some great fucking on the deck. The month of June was upon us and the microkini club was in full operation on the weekends.

Erica had fallen into a streak of good luck at her job as a medical office assistant. She had been offered a promotion with a raise and became second in charge. With a little extra money in her account, she didn't need to spend any time as a dancer at the local men's club to make ends met. That made both of us feel better about her situation and she started spending more time at my house instead of trying to make a few extra bucks. She was almost living here full time now.

It was finally Friday after a particularly long week of work for the both of us and we were planning on just staying at home and watching TV. There was nothing good on so I made the suggestion that we go out for a drink.

"I have an idea that may be fun," she said. "Let's go to the old club tonight." "I'll be yours all night long and we can tease everyone else."

"It's been awhile since we met there," I said. "It might be fun to have you to myself all night long." So Erica disappeared into the bedroom and returned a few minutes later with her bag ready to go.

The club is actually quite close and we were there within a few minutes. Erica sauntered through the door with me in tow and told the hostess that "He's with me." She took me through the crowded club to the rear of the building and into the 'VIP Party' room. This room was isolated from the rest of the club and usually required an extra twenty bucks to enter, but since she was an employee, nobody cared. We found a seat in the corner and ordered drinks. While the waitress brought them, Erica said "Let me go to change and I'll be right back."

I started my drink and was watching the big screen TV when she returned. Erica had changed into one of her favorite microkinis and covered it up with a short skirt. Since we were in a public place, she couldn't wear one my favorites that exposed her pussy lips, but it was about as close as she could get. She was wearing a tiny black crochet micro bikini from the-bikini. It was so narrow that it actually sat on the top of her pussy like a ribbon and exposed the sides of her smoothly waxed lips. The top covered the centers of her breasts and exposed the gentle curves on each side.

Since nobody else in the room knew that we were there together, she proceeded to ask me for a table dance. Of course I said "Yes" and Erica slowly took off her skirt and began to seductively move before me. She turned around and bent over and the tiny bikini slid between her pussy lips. After standing back up, she purposely did not re-adjust the strings and continued swaying before me with the thong between her pussy lips. Erica climbed on top of me and swayed her pussy about an inch from my face while I happily looked on. She moved forward and brushed her pussy back and forth across my nose. Not wanting to be kicked out of the club, it took every ounce of willpower not to thrust my tongue into her and lick every inch. She knew what a tease she was being and grinned down at me. The song finally ended and she flopped down beside me in a fit of laughter.

"That's not fair," I said. "You can't tease me that much in public." "I'll get kicked out if they see me licking you!"

"I know, but I like teasing you in public," she said as she put her tiny skirt back on.

"Did you notice what kind of commotion you caused," I said. "Just about everybody in the room stopped what they were doing to watch. They're jealous."

"Well let them be jealous. I've got a guy with a great cock that knows how to fuck me," she said. "If I want to show you my pussy, then they can just wish on a star." We both laughed while she sat on my lap and had a drink. I put my hand under her skirt and gently fingered her pussy while we watched whatever was on the TV and talked.

After about ten minutes, Erica waved to a dancer that just entered the private doorway. "Hey girl!" she yelled. I quickly removed my fingers from her pussy.

"Hey Erica, I haven't seen you here for weeks. What have you been up to?" she asked.

"Been busy at work and I don't need to come here any more for extra cash," Erica said.

"You lucky shit," the girl replied. "I'm still broke."

"Let me introduce you to my boyfriend, Mike." "This is my old friend Jana."

"Nice to meet you," I said and shook her hand. Jana sat down next to me.

Erica turned to me with a smile and said out loud "I bet she'd be interested."

"Interested in what?"

"Our new club," Erica said. "Have you ever heard of microkinis?"

"Yea," said Jana with a smile. "You go to the clubs wearing a microkini?"

"No, we created a microkini club. Mike introduced me to them a few weeks ago and we've been hanging out every weekend at his pool." Erica said.

"Cool," said Jana. "I've seen them on-line, but I've never ordered any since I can't imagine anywhere to wear them."

"We've accumulated a good collection so far," I said. "Everyone just chooses something from the pile and wears it all day long."

"I know I'm not supposed to be wearing this here tonight, but I've got one on," Erica said. She pulled her skirt aside and showed Jana the tiny black microkini that was still slid between her pussy lips.

"Neat! I think I'd like to swim wearing something that that. I bet it would get me horny," Jana said.

"Trust me, it does," said Erica smiling.

"You know, we are gaining quite a good size club now, we should try and design an official Texas Microkini Club uniform," I said. I already had an idea in mind.

"Yea! We could design anything we want, even things that the manufacturers don't make," said Erica. "I could experiment and make anything that I imagined."

"And I know who we can get to make them," said Jana excitedly. "Bev!"

"Oh, that's right! Bev could!" exclaimed Erica. They explained to me that Bev was the lady who owned the small adult boutique at the entrance to the club. I had briefly noticed the small store which was filled mainly with bikinis and cover-ups for the dancers. "Let's go ask her now." Both of the girls stood up and raced out of the room, leaving me holding my beer and looking confused.

A few minutes later the girls returned and introduced me to Bev. She turned out to be a knockout lady in her late forties, with a dark tan, long blond hair and huge breasts. The girls quickly told her of the Texas Microkini Club and our idea to create our own micro bikini designs. Bev nodded and listened.

"I've made micro bikinis before, but they've never sold. If you think that your club may be interested in designing and buying a few, I can do that." she said. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"The tinier the better, of course. But is still has to be big enough to display some sort of a design. I was thinking about making a bunch of micros that looked like the Texas state flag. You know, red, white and blue with a single star. I've seen this before as a regular bikini or thong, but never as a microkini" I said.

"Cool, Texas pride. I never thought of that," Jana said.

"I think I have one of those Texas flag G-strings in my shop," said Bev. "I'll use that as a starting point. How small do you want it?"

"Take a look on the Internet at the Wickedweasel model 457," Erica said. "Start with that basic shape and then we can modify it from there."

Now even Bev was getting on board with the idea. "Do you think that your microkini club would want an old lady like me?" she asked.

"Sure," we all agreed. "Just as long as you don't mind seeing a lot of skin."

"I usually lay out nude on my little porch, so wearing a microkini will be a step down for me," Bev laughed.

"If you get a chance, come on over" I said. "I guess since both Erica and Jana knows how to get in touch with you, I'll let them decide how many you should make."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that week, Erica and I talked about the custom made microkinis and came up with the idea of a July 4th cookout for The Club. That sounded great and I told her that she and Jana could invite anyone else that they thought might be interested. Just make sure that Bev had enough official 'uniforms' for everybody.

So I figured the head count was probably going to be the four girls (Erica, Mari, Jill and Jana) and myself for a fun day in the sun. Maybe Bev might show up, but I wasn't sure. Microkini enthusiasts are rare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As was customary for a Saturday morning, I started dragging out the pool toys and chairs to the backyard and began cleaning a few stray leaves out of the pool. Erica had gotten a call from Bev saying that The Club microkinis were ready and that she'd bring them over herself, if we didn't mind her hanging out too.

I had Erica watch the door as I ran out to get more drinks and ice for the cooler. When I returned there was already a car in the driveway. As I waked through the gate with the supplies, Erica said "Mike, take a look at these microkinis that Bev made. They're great!"

I came over to the picnic table where Erica and Bev were standing over a pile of bikinis. Bev was already wearing a tiny red, white and blue bikini top and a short denim mini skirt. I don't know what those bikini strings were made from, but they sure supported her huge double D tits with style. Erica was sorting the microkinis into piles based on the color of their border strings. Bev had taken the basic Texas flag and arranged it so that the right breast was covered by a blue patch with a white star, the left breast was covered by a red and white patch, while the bottoms had a very tiny red white and blue Texas flag. She had made multiple string colors to compliment the microkinis including black, white, red, blue, gold and silver. The fabric she used was actually a very shiny satin material so that the design sparkled in the sun.

"Wow, those turned out awesome," I said

"It's actually not too hard to make tiny bikinis," Bev started. "I only need a few square inches of material for each one. The costs are low, but it takes awhile to assemble them together." "I hope you don't mind that I made one for myself," she smiled. "Obviously I had to make a larger top to hold these babies" as she squeezed her tits together. "The rest of the tops are designed for B or C cups." "All of the bottoms are the same size since there isn't a lot a difference between pussy sizes" she grinned.


Erica took the microkini with the silver strings and began to change. She easily slipped into the tiny bikini and tied the strings. "I like them already," she said.

Just at that moment, Mari walked through gate with a friend in tow and saw us standing together. "Are those The Club microkinis?" she asked. "They look cute!"

"Aren't these great." Erica exclaimed turning around. "Who's you friend?"

"Everybody, this is my baby sister Gisele. She's a beach girl too and loves to lay out nude. I told her about The Club and she's been bothering me all week to bring her along."

"Oh shut up, I have not!" Gisele smiled. "I just want to see what all of the fuss is about. You've been talking about these weekend get-togethers ever since you met Mike and Erica." "Anyway, if I can find a place to lay out naked where I won't be bothered, then I'm there."

Mari and Gisele walked over to the pile of Texas microkinis and each chose one to wear. Mari's was the black one and Gisele took the blue one. Both sisters dropped their beach bags on the deck and proceeded to change into the tiny bikinis.

I said "You girls both look great in those micros." "I wouldn't have guessed, but since your standing together I can tell you are sisters now." Giselle had long straight back hair and a dark tan to go with it. I caught a glimpse of her pussy while se was changing and it was also cleanly shaven and tanned.

I could hear car doors slamming in the driveway and soon Jana walked through the gate carrying a grocery bag full of junk food. "Hey everybody, did I miss anything?"

"No, everyone is just showing up." I said. "Grab yourself one of Bev's club microkinis. I need to get my camera and take some club photos."

Again the gate opened and Jill walked through with another girl behind. "Hi Mike!" she said excitedly. "I couldn't wait to come over this weekend. I've been thinking about it all week." "I hope you don't mind that I've invited my friend Yuri to join us. I let it slip to her where I've been spending all of my weekends and she wanted to come and play too."

Yuri smiled at me and then looked away. She had probably been told by Jill about her lesson last month of learning how to give me a blow job and how I licked her pussy until she came to an orgasm. I think she was curious. Yuri was a tiny, hundred and five pound, Japanese cutie. As she walked over to the group I noticed through her skirt that she was wearing a tiny thong. Erica introduced the girls to Bev and showed them The Club microkinis.

I went into the house to grab my cameras. When I returned the seven girls were standing in a group at the pool's edge, all wearing the tiny Texas microkinis. The sight of so many tight tanned bodies wearing almost nothing at all started my dick to stir. The girls were checking each other's bikinis and adjusting them as best they could.

"Alright, let's take some official pictures of the Texas Microkini Club. Everybody line up."

The girls lined up close together and I started taking pictures of the beauties in front of me. Fronts, sides, backs, all angles. They started hamming it up for the camera, even all of them bending over and showing their barely covered pussies. I was in heaven.

Erica walked over to me and loudly announced, "Now it's your turn."

"My turn for what?" I asked.

"Oh, we decided that Bev needed to make something special for you too." Erica went over to Bev's bag and proceeded to pull out a tiny men's thong, also in the design of the Texas flag. "You're a member of The Club too, so here's your official uniform."

All of the girls cheered and clapped while I stood there holding the tiny thong on one finger. I knew that this was inevitable, so I wasn't too surprised. I like to keep myself cleanly shaved so wearing a micro thong wasn't out of the question. "I don't see how this is going to fit," I said. "It's way too small."

"Don't worry, it's not supposed to fit," said Bev. "Take a look at us, we're all showing a little pussy."

I reluctantly took off my swim trunks and stepped into the tiny thong. I had to push my penis downwards as I spread the tiny amount of material across. The small pouch was surrounded by strong elastic to hold it very tightly around my sack. It was so tight there would be no problems with anything falling out, unless I had an erection. This was likely.

"I've never made a man's micro thong before, so I modeled it after some designs I found online at Koalaswim.com," Bev said. "You look good."

All of the girls agreed and came over to feel my new thong or my smooth ass. "Ok, let's get a real group photo now," Jana said.

I set the camera on the picnic table and set the delay timer so I could join the group photo. We ended up taking a dozen pictures of the group with most of the girls acting silly and grabbing my ass or thong. "I think we've got enough to fill a website, let's get some sun and fun," Erica said.

About half of them decided to take a dip in the pool while the rest set up their beach towels over on the grass in the sun. My plan for the day was just to relax and watch everyone else have fun. I sat down in my beach chair and enjoyed the view. Over in the grass, Mari and Giselle had spread out their towels and situated themselves in the bright early afternoon sun. "Mike, could you help us get oiled up?" Mari asked with a smile.

I walked on over and noticed that both girls obviously were staring at my micro thong. "Who wants it first?" I asked, standing in front of them holding a bottle of suntan oil.

"Me, of course!" volunteered Mari. "My little sister can watch and wait."

I knelt down next to Mari to cover her back side with the oil. As she flipped over, she couldn't resist grabbing my thong, which I found was going to be a common occurrence from everyone that day. I applied oil to cover the rest of her body as she took off her tiny bikini top to tan her small breasts. As I worked my way down her torso I couldn't resist the temptation of pulling her tiny microkini bottom aside and oiling her smooth pussy. That is just was Mari was hoping for and she grinned with delight.

"Is that OK?" I asked, referring to the suntan oil. "Perfect."

"Same thing for me, if you please," said Gisele. "Exactly the same."

I moved over to Mari's little sister and covered her body with oil. Flipping over, she then allowed me to pull her microkini bottoms aside too to oil her young pussy. She giggled with delight. "Now I see why you spend your weekends here Sis," she said. "With service like this, I'll be back too."

"My pleasure," I replied. "Anything to keep The Club members happy."

Next to Gisele, Jill and her friend Yuri were now lying. I looked up and noticed that the girls had left the water and were beginning to approach us over on the grass with their towels too.

"Do you want me to just keep going down the line?" I asked. "I'm on a roll."

That's what they were all came over for. I was lucky enough to proceed down the line and individually oil up their great bodies. I've never thought much about it, but once you get up close and personal, each pussy is quite different. After each one was covered, they just lay down to soak up the sun while I moved down the row to help my next friend. Nobody really payed much attention to what was going on, unless they were the next in line.

I noticed that Bev was still sitting at the pool's edge by herself. "Can I get you anything, Bev?" I yelled in her direction.

"Oh no," she responded. "You kids just go ahead and enjoy yourselves over there. There's no need for an old lady like me to interrupt your fun."

"What in the world are you talking about, Bev?" asked Jana. "You look just like us, there in your tiny bikini. In fact I think you look the best with your huge breasts filling the top. I wish I had a chest like that!"

"Mike, why don't you go over and get Bev oiled up, since I think that's what she really needs," stated Erica.

I walked over to the chair where Bev was sitting and said "Let's make you more comfortable." I grabbed her hand and led her back to my towel laid on the grass. "Relax here." She lay down and I untied her bikini top from around her neck and back and slowly applied oil to her tanned back and shoulders. Working downwards, her firm ass, long legs and feet were covered.

"Turn over, please," I asked. Bev flipped over, exposing her huge tanned breasts. I applied plenty of oil on her body, concentrating on those gorgeous breasts as her nipples became hard like pencil erasers. Just as before, I slipped her tiny bikini bottom aside and covered her bare pussy with more oil.

"MMmm, I haven't been touched like this for a long time," Bev smiled with her eyes closed. "That's getting me horny."

Erica bent down next to me and whispered into my ear while I was rubbing Bev's pussy "Go ahead and show her a good time." She then said out loud, "Bev, Mike is going to show you what he does to initiate new members in our Texas Microkini Club."

mtaller
mtaller
59 Followers
12