Pool Hall Ball Buster

Story Info
Sex on the table.
661 words
2.68
31.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy is a pretty brunette with hair down to her shoulders and bedroom eyes of deep blue. She is wearing her wrap around dress that barely covers her full 36c breast, and thigh high nylons with no underwear. Her eyes glint of mischief as she sees him setting there.

Dressed in a t-shirt and worn jeans, he has his leather coat laid across the back of his chair, Dave has his hair down today spread across his shoulders with dark brown and some sexy grey. His beard and mustache trimmed well and neat. Dave is drinking his favorite drink Bud of course.

Cindy walks over to him and smiles he winks. She orders up her favorite drink Bud light and sits beside him.

Dave leans over and asks her, "Want to play some pool."

"Sure." she replies.

They go upstairs to the pool tables. There is no one there at this time. Cindy thinks to herself this could be real fun.

Dave sets his coat down and beer and racks the balls. He approaches her and kisses her.

Cindy is a little surprised but leans into the kiss. He deepens the kiss and slowly backs her up to the table. Dave pushes her legs apart and presses his cock hard against her.

Cindy can feel his hardness and is getting wet as hell from it. She has never sex on a pool table and always wanted to try it.

Dave slides his hand up her thigh and moans a little when he feels she has no underwear on.

He whispers in her ear, "Good girl that's the way I like it."

"I I" Before she can finish her sentence he slips his finger in her and she cries out in a soft murmur. "OH"

Dave bangs her into orgasm after orgasm.

He then turns her around so fast her head spins a little, release himself and puts it right to her.

She pulls back some and he wasn't having it and give her all of him deep and hard.

She bites her lip too keep from crying out and shakes a little.

Dave feels this and smiles.

He pushes her head down and grabs her shoulder and gives it to her hard and fast.

Cindy is cumming so hard and so much she feels like the world is spinning.

Dave turns her again around and pushes her down on the table, spreads her legs and starts eating her out sending Cindy into a tailspin of desire.

Cindy cums so hard a little cry comes out.

"Shhh girl", Dave warns her.

He pulls her up off the table and puts on the edge and Cindy starts sucking his dick before he reacts again.

"Mmmm that's my girl," Dave responses in his husky voice.

Cindy can taste herself on his cock and loves the feel of his hard cock in her mouth. She teases his cock with her tongue her teeth taking all of him deep down her throat.

"Mmmm yes girl suck my cock good," Dave moans deeply. "Take it all in baby."

Cindy complies and sucks him all the way down her throat over and over again.

Dave can feel himself about to release and tries to pull back out. Cindy doesn't release him she wants to taste his sweet cum in her mouth.

Dave asks her "Are you sure baby,"

Cindy response, "Ah hu,"

"Oh God girl," As she tighten down and goes faster.

"Shiiiitttttt" Dave exclaims as he releases his entire load deep in her throat.

Cindy chokes a little on it buts swallows all of it.

Dave shakes a little as she licks him clean.

"Easy girl easy." Dave says.

"Mmmm you taste good," Cindy responses as she pulls back and sits on the table.

Dave smile.

"That was great." Cindy says as she scoots off the table and adjusts her skirt.

"Mmm yes it was now lets see how good you are at pool." Dave replies.