Pool Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just as I straddled his cock, his hands relaxed from my tits and my man's hands replaced them, this time supporting my shoulders. He bent me forward, crushing my tits against Damon's chest. My legs were fully straddling Damon's legs, trying to hold at least some of that huge shaft from entering me. My ass was raised and exposed. And at almost the same second, Pool Player's dick began teasing at my asshole. Using his fingers to spread my plump ass, he quickly found the entrance and began gently pushing his way in.

Pain made me gasp. I was spread to what felt like breaking from within my pussy. My ass was being spread relentlessly. Pool Player's cock slid smoothly, but my ass contracted with muscle spasms. He stopped for a moment, letting the pain recede, then tensed his own muscles. With a final thrust, he bottomed out his dick into my tightest hole, made tighter than ever by the presence of Damon's enormous cock impaling my pussy. Pool Guy held still for a moment, and I could feel the unbelievable pressure of two dicks in my adjoining holes. I could feel sweat breaking out over my entire body, and could feel the trickle where it ran down between my tits, squashed against Damon's chest.

And now, my man made his move. I only had one spot left, and he took it. His hands grabbed my neck and he pushed my face down over his raging hard-on. I obediently opened my mouth and took his whole length in. Trying to keep my teeth covered and give the fabulous blow job I was known for, while simultaneously being filled from both ends, took my mind off the immediate pain from my ass and my twat. That let those holes relax just enough to signal those guys that it was on, and they both stroked deep.

Alternating strokes, I was sure they could feel each other's dicks as well. The shafts seemed to rub against each other at the same time they were rubbing me. The dick in my mouth was swelling as well, pulsing with the excitement of watching the two men fuck me. With each stroke into my ass, my mouth, my cunt, they became more excited, more hardened and even larger.

Wildness was reigning. I was bucked and shifted by their thrusts. I could no longer feel pain, feel excitement, feel anything except the movement of those cocks. They were no longer men. They were simply giant dicks, and I was simply the object of their desire, the reason for their lust, their ultimate goal and their cum receptacle. I was pushed from one to the other as one dick shoved up my pussy, then one shoved deep into my ass, and all the while one battered my mouth.

It seemed to go on forever, I know it was close to twenty minutes, but I don't know who came first. Suddenly, there were new pulses and at the same time they thrust into me. Hot, enormous pulses, which eventually became hot liquid pulses shot into my mouth and down my throat without warning. My ass canal was swelling with the load of cum being pumped into it. At the same time, the huge pole being thrust up my cunt was being pushed even deeper than I could imagine, battering my cervix, trying to force its way into my uterus and was spilling its molten cum into me as well. As the two cocks pulsated against me, against each other, my man's cum was suddenly on its way. I tasted the first salty prelude, then the rush of sticky hot juice raced into my mouth. I was swallowing, sucking, swallowing, tasting, just as I could imagine the cum that was being spilled in my pussy and my ass would taste. There was groaning, sweating, moaning, screaming- and I didn't know which was me and which was any of the men.

Over and over, for what seemed like hours, they pumped their cum into me. Pool Player collapsed first, rolling off to the side and rubbing my spasaming ass. His cum streaked across that ass, and a few drops escaped my ass hole.

Damon's dick was now subsiding, spent. He relaxed beneath me. And finally, my man squeezed every last bit of cum from his ongoing orgasm, and released my face. This allowed me to roll down off Damon, with his cock reducing back to about the size of a normal man's hard-on, but spent for the moment.

I don't know how long we lay there. I dozed, exhausted, with cum leaking out of my ass and twat. At some point Pool-Player went to the restroom and cleaned himself and I was awakened by mouths on my sore nips and hands exploring my body again. My master was sitting in a chair with a drink, watching as Damon and Pool-Player each sucked on one of my huge tits, massaging them as they did so, while their other hand explored my body, gently gliding over it from my hair to my knees.

Each man would occasionally take his mouth off my aching nipple long enough to kiss me, sliding his hot tongue deep into my mouth to dance and swirl with mine. They had switched positions now, so that Damon was behind me and Pool-Player was in front, and I could feel their cocks stirring and swelling as lust and their desire to fuck me again caused them to fill with blood and become nearly as hard as they had been when the pool game ended and I knew that the night's festivities were far from over.

Pool Player had reached down and cupped my, still swollen, pussy lips and was fingering my clit, which was responding to his ministrations by engorging with blood as my breathing and heart-rate quickened and a soft, long moan escaped from my throat. My man stood up and walked towards where we lay on the cushions on the floor, his cock standing straight out from his groin and I was sure from the look on his face that I was about to get fucked again as he reached for my hand and helped me to my feet, much to the annoyance of Damon and Pool-Player who were enjoying having their hands on me and their fingers in me.

Master led me to the pool table, bent me over it so that my heavy tits were brushing the soft, worn felt that covered it, and sunk his cock into my pussy without a single word. Even though Damon's huge cock had stretched my pussy more than it had ever been stretched before, I yelped as master's dick slammed against my, already battered cervix. Damon and Pool Player came over to watch as my man expertly fucked me from behind, holding on to my hips and, occasionally slapping my ass, turning it a bright red.

"Your pussy is somewhat looser than the last time I fucked it." Master said with a chuckle as he pounded me.

"Yeah, I stretched it for you." Damon said with a laugh, as he slid his hand under my left boob, took the rock hard nipple between his fingers and rolled it for a few seconds before pinching it so hard I cried out from the pain.

"Oh, oh, oh" I could hear myself saying as master thrust into me, but I could see that both Pool Player and Damon were rising to the possibility of fucking me again.

"Raise your head and let us watch your tits bounce." My man said as he wrapped his fingers in my hair and pulled me nearly upright.

"Yeah, I got to see those titties some more." Pool-Player said as he hopped on the table, knelt in front of me and grabbed my dangling orbs of tit-flesh in his hands.

He raised them both to his mouth and sucked the nipples like a starving child, then leaned over my shoulder and whispered something to my guy that I couldn't make out.

"Yeah, go ahead, tell Damon and you both can do it." My man said.

"Damon, hop up her with me. We're gonna have some more fun with her tits."

Damon sat on the edge of the pool table and Pool Player joined him. My guy stopped fucking me long enough to position me in front of them with a hand on each of their outside thighs, then he shoved his dick back into me with what I felt was a building sense of need. The two men I was now leaning on each grabbed one of my big tits and sucked it into their mouth, munching, sucking, swirling their tongues and generally pushing me towards that wonderful precipice of orgasm that I needed.

"Let's put hickies all over these things." Pool-Player said.

"Just around the nipples, otherwise she can't wear low-cut tops until they go away." My man replied.

And with that, both Damon and his partner stopped sucking my nipples and began putting hickies all around the saliva covered, pinkish-brown buds. Within a few minutes, both nipples were surrounded by big, purple "love-bites" that I knew would take a week to heal. But I didn't care. My pussy juices were flowing so much that they were running down my legs and I could feel my master's cock swelling as he increased the speed of his thrusts and tightened his grip on my hips.

"Just let us know when." Pool-Player said to my guy who was now at the point of no return, slamming into my cunt, splattering my juices and Damon's cum all over both of us.

"Oh, FUCK! NOW!" He said with a moan, and as my masters dick erupted into my drenched pussy canal, both men in front of me grabbed my nipples, pinched them as hard as they could, pulled my tits as far out as they could, and slapped them mercilessly. The sensations were too much and I orgasmed and collapsed, dragging all of them to the floor with me. Again, we lay on the floor in a heap of sweating, heaving bodies, but this time, there were still two rock hard cocks that needed to cum again.

"She's all yours." My man said as he released his grip on my hips and the other two took me by the arms and helped me to my shaking feet. They led me back to the blanket covered cushions and this time, Pool Player lay down with his cock sticking straight up.

I knew what was expected, and I put one foot on either side of Pool Player's hips and lowered myself down so that my pussy was directly above his cock. Grasping the shaft in my hand and inserting the bulbous, purple head into my cunt, I lowered myself down on his impressive penis until my pussy lips ground against his pubic bone and began to slowly rise and fall on his cock, feeling its head grind into my cervix with each downward thrust of my hips.

For his part, Pool Player had wasted no time in taking my big tits in his hands and was massaging and molding them as though he had never held a woman's tits in his hands before. Releasing my right boob, he pulled my head down and kissed me, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth, mimicking the thrusts of his hips, rising to meet mine. All the while, his other hand was mauling my left tit, squeezing, twisting, and pulling it and its nipple. After pulling my head down, his right hand found its way to my ass and was kneading my ass cheek as he tried to slide a finger into my asshole.

Damon and my master were watching the show Pool Player and I were putting on in front of them, but Damon wanted to get involved on a more active level. He stepped behind me and knelt down so that his huge cock was level with my, still cum-leaking ass and scooched up so that head of his dick was pressing directly against my hole. I must have had a look of panic on my face, knowing that he was going to sink that monster cock into my ass, because both Pool Player and my man started laughing.

"She's worried about your dick in her ass." My guy said.

"I'll take it slow, I promise." Damon said with a laugh, but something told me I was about to get skewered.

"Here we go baby." Damon said as he spread my ass cheeks with his hands and pushed the head of his huge cock against my asshole hard enough to cause it to begin sinking in.

"Oh God!" I moaned as the head popped into my ass. "IT HURTS! IT'S TOO BIG, DAMON!" I pleaded as he continued to slowly sink his shaft into my ass.

I could feel it rubbing against Pool Player's cock, which was buried to his balls in my pussy, and I looked at him and he had a slightly sadist smile, knowing that they were causing me both pain and pleasure as sweat ran off me in rivulets.

"Let's get to this" Damon said, and with that, he sank his massive cock all the way into my ass so that his cum filled balls bounced against Pool Player's, which were pressed tight against the lips of my stretched cunt.

Damon then withdrew his cock part way and both men settled into a stroking rhythm that had me moaning and whimpering in seconds. I could feel the fire and energy building in the deepest part of my belly as Pool-Player's cock mercilessly rubbed my clit and Damon pounded my ass.

"Shit, her cunt's so tight." Pool Player whimpered.

"So is her asshole! Shit, she's squeezing down, trying to milk me dry. I ain't gonna hold out much longer." Damon said as he took a firm grip on my hips and doubled the speed of his hip thrusts, slamming into my ass, causing my entire body to shake and burying Pool Player even deeper into my fuck-ravaged pussy.

With one final thrust, Damon buried his giant dick in my battered asshole and fired huge jets of sticky, white cum deep into my bowels, while at the same time, Pool Player drove his cock into me until it ground into my cervix and his balls erupted into my uterus, filling me so much, that it squirted out around his cock and ran down his balls. We all collapsed into a pile of sweaty, cum-slick bodies as both men continued to pinch and massage my tits.

Damon finally extracted himself from my ass and I rolled off Pool Player, and lay on the blanket on the floor, hoping they were done with me for the night. I drifted off to sleep again and this time when I awoke, nearly two hours had passed and Damon and Pool Player were gone.

My man helped me to my feet and wrapped the blanket around me, then we exited the bar, relocked the door, climbed into the car and headed home. I glanced at the clock just before I fell asleep as we hit the freeway, and it was 3:30 am. I hoped I would have some time to recover before my man decided to take me out on our next adventure.