Pool Party

Story Info
Carrie Underwood hosts a country girl "pool party".
10.7k words
4.55
34.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie Underwood's normally calm Nashville home was anything but calm on this hot summer day. On a normal day, the house would only have Carrie, her husband and son present but with the boys away for a week, the new mommy wanted to have some fun. It was time for an annual tradition to continue. A few phone calls later, the party was set to go.

Arriving at her home two days later, shortly after four o'clock in the afternoon, were five of her friends from the world of country for a nice little party by the pool. First to arrive was Kimberly Perry, member of 'The Band Perry' with her younger brothers. Wearing a tight tank top and a long sunflower skirt, she hugged her fellow blonde and entered the house. Mere minutes later, Kacey Musgraves and Jana Kramer, each in matching green sundresses, arrived and joined the blondes. Cassadee Pope was next to arrive, dressed in a loose blue shirt and very short gym shorts with country new-comer Lucy Hale not too far behind, dressed very similarly only with a red shirt and black fedora atop her head.

Carrie had laid out a full table of vegetable snacks but most of the women bypassed that and found the table housing several bottle of alcohol. The host quickly grabbed the big bottle of tequila and poured it into each of the six shot glasses that sat in front of her. Each woman grabbed one and held it up as Carrie spoke.

"To Miranda Lambert, who is unfortunately on tour otherwise she would be right here, probably drinking all six shots by herself!" Carrie yelled out.

The girls all clinked their shot glasses and downed the booze. It was clear that Lucy was not very used to hard liquor as she broke out into a mini coughing fit while Jana patted her on the back.

"Breathe," Jana said. "You'll get used to it."

"Okay gals, last I checked, this is a pool party, not a kitchen party," Carrie said as she unzipped her little pink hoodie, revealing her orange bikini-clad upper body.

"Damn," Cassadee commented. "I hope I can look that good four months after popping out a kid."

"I'd be happy looking like that four YEARS after," Kacey said.

"Oh stop," Carrie said as she pulled her sweatpants down, showing her matching bikini bottoms. "You girls all work out, that's all it takes."

"Working out and living in the gym are two totally different things," Lucy said. "Either way, you look friggin awesome."

Carrie smiled at her tiny friend. Kacey, Jana, Cassadee and Kimberly all stripped down to their bikinis while Lucy stood near the sink. She grabbed Carrie by the arm, stopping her from joining the women as they all headed for poolside.

"Carrie, I, um, have a problem," Lucy said. "I kinda forgot it was a pool party and, um, don't have a bathing suit on."

"I've got some extra bikinis upstairs, follow me," the blonde said, grabbing Lucy by the hand and leading her upstairs.

"Will they fit?" Lucy asked. "I mean, I don't exactly 'measure up' to you."

"Height doesn't matter," Carrie responded.

"That's not what I meant," Lucy said, her eyes pointed at the older woman's chest.

"I have string bikinis, they will fit your tater tots just fine," Carrie said with a smile and a small laugh.

As the girls made their way into Carrie's bedroom, Lucy took her hat off and hung it on the corner coat rack. Carrie walked into the closet and quickly returned with a neon-yellow string bikini in hand.

"This is one of my favorite pair," she said as she tossed it to her short friend.

"It's very bright," Lucy said with a smile. "Where can I change?"

"Right here," Carrie said, standing still. She could see the concerned look on Lucy's face and quickly replied. "Like you've never changed in front of another girl before."

Lucy returned a smile before pulling her red shirt off, showing off the lack of a bra underneath.

"Aww, they're so cute and perky, just like the rest of you," Carrie said as she grabbed Lucy's hat and put it on her own head.

Lucy was about to cover her chest with the bikini top when Carrie walked closer to her. She held her hands out and held them about an inch from the perky b-cups of the twenty-six year old. Lucy covered up with her arms and took a step back.

"Can I feel them?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, what?" Lucy asked, a bit taken aback.

"Can I feel your boobies? They look really firm, I just want to know if I'm right," the blonde responded.

"Isn't that a little weird," Lucy said, uncertain what to do.

"Oh its fine, haven't you grabbed onto one of your PLL friends chest just to see what they feel like?" Carrie asked.

"Well, Troian's but just because they were so tiny," Lucy said as she lowered her arms. "I guess its okay."

Carrie had a look of satisfaction on her face as Lucy arched her back a bit, sticking her chest out until they were pressed against the older woman's palms. Carrie's finger curved in and grabbed a handful of her perky breasts while the girl looked at her.

"Just like a figured, firm as fuck," Carrie said, surprising Lucy with her language.

"Wow, you actually curse," Lucy chuckled. "I've never heard you say anything worse than hell or damn."

"That's just cause you don't know me too well," Carrie responded. "Well? Go ahead."

"Go ahead with what?" Lucy asked with a puzzled look on her face.

Carrie reached behind her back and untied her bikini, allowing her round breasts to pop out. Her chest was a bit bigger after the baby but were still as perfect as ever in her mind. She grabbed Lucy's cold hands and pressed them against her smooth flesh. Lucy's eyes opened wide as she gave them a squeeze.

"Wow," Lucy said. "Nice tits."

Carrie laughed as she let go of Lucy's hands and felt them pull away. Before the young brunette could put her bikini top on, the party host grabbed her and gave her a hug.

"I'm so glad you and the other girls came, I needed a girl's day," she said as their nipples pressed against each other.

"Don't mention it, I'm still trying to make friends in this town," Lucy said as she patted Carrie on the back during the hug.

Once the hug broke, Carrie leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on Lucy's lips before turning around and walking out of the room while tying her top back on. Lucy stood in shock, completely not expecting to receive a kiss from the country superstar.

"Hurry up and get dressed!" Carrie yelled from the staircase.

Carrie made it through the kitchen and outside to the pool area, passing Kacey in a dark green bikini over her body and a blunt in her hand.

"Closet by the front door, right?" the stoner asked as Carrie nodded.

Once outside, Carrie looked around and saw Jana and Kimberly relaxing in side-by-side beach chairs with the brunette Jana in a blood-red bikini and the blonde Kimberly in a jet-black one. Cassadee was relaxing in the pool, her purple bikini barely visible over the surface of the water. The host of the party stepped into the pool and swam up to Cassadee, who had her elbows up on the brick edging.

"How is little Lucy doing?" Cassadee asked with a dreamy look on her face.

"I think I freaked her out a little," Carrie responded as she jumped for a second before relaxing.

Under the water were two small jets shooting out at crotch level. Cassadee was thoroughly enjoying one while Carrie found the other.

"Think she suspects anything?" Cassadee asked as she rested her head on Carrie's shoulder, taking in the pleasure from the jet blasting her clitoris through the bathing suit.

"I think she's probably just thinking I have a thing for her," Carrie said as she pushed her crotch closer to the jet. "She doesn't know anything about later."

"Speak of the devil," Cassadee said as she saw Lucy standing in the kitchen, looking out at the close women until Kacey came walking from behind her. "You want me to check?"

"Oh yes!" Carrie moaned.

"Was that an answer or just a statement," Cassadee said, her voice in a higher pitch.

"Both," Carrie calmly said.

"Okay, just give me a second."

Cassadee closed her eyes while her legs kicked wildly under the water. A massive orgasm washed over the young woman's body as she grinded her crotch against the rubber jet. A minute later, she started to crawl out of the pool, very satisfied. Carrie gave her a small boost by pushing her ass up, eliciting a giggle from her fellow competition show champion. Cassadee wrapped a white towel around her waist and headed inside where Lucy was looking over the table of drinks.

"Hey Lucy-Goosey, why aren't you outside with the rest of us?" she asked as she grabbed six margarita glasses and lay them out on a counter.

"Is this party weird for you too?" Lucy asked, occasionally looking outside at Carrie, whose eyes were closed while she giggled. "Carrie is acting weird and I think Kacey was getting high in the closet."

"Kacey Musgraves was getting high!? No way," Cassadee sarcastically said. "Lighten up mom, it's a party. Just enjoy yourself."

"I guess you're right but Carrie...," the short-haired brunette paused. "She grabbed my boobs, hugged me while we were topless and then kissed me on the lips."

"So? Carrie is very affectionate, even before the baby," Cassadee explained. "Every girl here has locked lips with her on several occasions. As for the tit grab, that's just what girls do, we like to grab each other playfully. Watch."

Cassadee reached out and grabbed a handful on Lucy's breast, shaking it around like a magic eight ball. Lucy was a bit shocked at first but started laughing when her other breast was grabbed. Once she let go, she ducked her head down and planted a quick peck on her lips, exactly as Carrie had done. Instead of being shocked, Lucy just smiled.

"See, it's all just party fun," Cassadee said as she turned her attention to the liquor table. "Now calm down and help me make some margaritas."

Cassadee and Lucy continued to make drinks while Carrie's body was convulsing from the intense orgasmic rush caused by the water jet. Her elbows were up on the brick with her orange bikini bottoms under them. She wanted no barrier between the shots of water and her underwater cunt. As her body relaxed, she looked over at Jana and Kimberly in their beach chairs. She licked her lips as she noticed that Jana's hand had disappeared into Kimberly's string bottoms while the blonde was kissing her friend's neck. Slowly, Carrie's hand slid under the water and down her body. A finger brushed against her still-spasming clit as Lucy and Cassadee walked out with the drinks.

Cassadee walked over to Carrie and gave her a drink before walking to the other end of the pool where Kacey was sitting on the edge, her toes dancing in the water. Lucy turned and saw the playful sexual action taking place on the chairs and almost dropped her the glasses. Lucy's brown eyes were as big as the hot sun that beat down on her. She slowly shuffled her way over to Carrie who was happily sipping on her drink.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on?" Lucy asked as she placed the drinks on the ground. "I can take what you and I and Cassadee and I did but they are pretty much fucking over there."

Carrie crawled out of the pool, her bottoms still in a ball on the edge and approached Lucy.

"Oh you cute little thing, I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet," Carrie said as she grabbed the hat off of Lucy's head and flung it like a Frisbee into the house. "This isn't JUST a pool party, it's an annual initiation party."

"Initiation?" Lucy asked, staring at Carrie's bare pussy. "What kind of initiation?"

"The same kind that Jana, Cass, Kacey and Kim went through," Carrie said, putting a finger under Lucy's chin and bringing her head up. "Us country girls need to stick together to keep afloat with all of these bro-country asshole taking the spotlight. We all have to be really close friends...I mean, REALLY close friends."

"But...," Lucy started before Carrie placed a finger on her lips.

"Let me finish. We were all nervous at first. We pretty much had to load an entire bottle of vodka into Taylor Swift before she joined in but once she did, she ended up hosting it for a few years. I was brought in by Faith Hill and that was the first time I'd EVER had a rum and coke, which was all it took," Carrie explained as Cassadee and Kacey walked up behind her.

"It took one beer and three fingers for me," Cassadee said with a giggle.

"If a girl wants a taste at me, all they need to do is ask," Kacey said, her stoned eyes staring directly into Lucy's eyes.

"Jana is bisexual so she was all in from the jump and Kimberly just wanted to make sure her brothers never found out," Carrie continued. "What happened here stays here Lucy. We all have that agreement. For three hundred, sixty four days we are what the public sees us as but for one night, we get to be kids again. Don't you want to feel like a young, innocent, curious girl again?"

"I...I guess?" Lucy responded, still taking in what was told to her.

"We don't have to go all in together at once, you can just start with me or Cass or whoever," Carrie said, looking over at Jana and Kimberly, the blonde almost shaking out of her chair for the fingering she was receiving. "Just look at them, they are having a blast."

Lucy watched as Kimberly screamed out in ecstasy, her black bikini becoming soaked from the inside as her feminine juices sprayed from between Jana's fingers.

"Are you sure that this stays between us?" Lucy said as her curiosity was taking over her brain.

"I swear on my son's life," Carrie responded. "We can even start out in private if you'd like."

"I'd like that," Lucy said with a growing smile on her face.

Carrie, Cassadee and Kacey all gave Lucy a big group hug before Carrie took her by the hand and led her to the door after grabbing her drink. Lucy looked over her shoulder to find the other two girls already locked in a passionate kiss while they worked to undo each other's tops.

Cassadee and Kacey quickly tossed their tops onto the ground as they pressed their bodies together and dug their tongues deeper into their mouths. Only a few seconds later, fingers found their way south and into each other's bottoms. Cassadee squealed in a high pitch while Kacey's laid-back personality could only allow a deep, primal growl.

Lucy and Carrie watched from the doorway, holding hands as Kacey lay on the ground and untied her bikini, becoming the first girl to be completely sans-clothing. Cassadee dropped to her hands and knees and began to kiss up her thighs. Just as her tongue touched lip, Jana and Kimberly walked by to enter the pool, slapping the worshiping girl on her shapely backside before grabbing a margarita from the ground.

Carrie gripped Lucy's hand tightly as Kacey grabbed Cassadee by the hair and pulled her up to give her a quick kiss. Cassadee's fingers continued what her mouth had started, digging deep into the unshaven cunt. Carrie happily sipped her drink as the girls fell flat on the ground and started to roll around.

"That does look fun," Lucy whispered to herself.

"Oh it is sweetie," Carrie whispered back as motioned over to Jana, who was riding an inflatable shark in the pool.

"Why is she riding a shark?" Lucy asked, noticing that Jana's eyes were tight, her mouth was open and her chest heaving.

Carrie brought her lips to her ears and whispered, "The fin vibrates."

"Holy fuck!" Jana screamed as she started to bounce on the pool toy.

"Wow," Lucy commented as she turned her attention back to the girls fooling around on the ground.

Cassadee and Kacey had maneuvered their way into a sixty-nine position. Kacey pushed the wet bottoms aside and found Cassadee's trimmed-haired cunt with her juicy tongue. Cassadee giggled as the inside of her clitoris was violently tickled by the tip.

"I can't handle this anymore," Carrie said as she pulled Lucy inside. "Grab your drink and let's go back up to my room."

Lucy grabbed her margarita and sipped it before being pulled across the living room by the bottomless host. She tried not to spill her stiff drink as she almost ran upstairs. Once in the bedroom, Carrie took a big gulp of her drink and set it on the end table before digging through a drawer. Lucy curiously watched her while continuing to sip away. Slowly, she lowered the glass as her blonde friend found what she was looking for.

"What the fuck is that?" she asked, staring at a little pink, rubber gun with a fully-detailed penis as the barrel.

"It's my little toy gun," Carrie cutely said. "Every time I put out a song, a porno company sends me a contract and a sex toy based on the song. When 'Two Black Cadillacs' came out, they sent me two black vibrating eggs shaped as cars that were connected. 'Something in the Water', a little swimming penis. 'Blown Away', a pussy pump. I always tear up the contracts but I tear up the toys as well...a different way of course," she said with a wink.

"How does this one work?" Lucy asked as she walked closer to Carrie to get a better look.

"Like any vibrator, the trigger is the power switch," she responded, pulling the trigger and causing the toy to violently shake in her hand. "This is the best thing they've ever sent. It beats the hell out of any vibrator I've ever used."

As Lucy stared, Carrie brought the toy down to her own pussy and pressed it against her clit. The thirty-two year old almost jumped out of her skin as the powerful toy touched her.

"Mmm," she moaned as she slowly circled around her clitoris with the toy until she felt a hand grab her wrist.

"Can you try it on me?" Lucy asked, almost surprised she asked that question.

"Lay down," Carrie said as she pulled toy to her mouth and licked the already-wet tip.

Lucy happily crawled onto the bed, rested her head against the headboard. Slowly, her fingers untied the string of her bikini bottom. Carrie stood by the side of the bed and pulled the yellow fabric off of her, giving her her first glance of the landing-strip Lucy had shaved into her pubic hair.

"Aww, how cute," she said as she petted the strip.

Carrie's finger gave a quick rub to Lucy's clit before she sat on the bed next to her and started to pull off her own bikini top. Lucy followed suit and joined her soon-to-be lover in total and complete nudity. Lucy grabbed Carrie's drink and took a big swig before her first true lesbian experience.

"Ready?" Carrie asked, pointing the toy gun at Lucy's cunt.

"As I'll ever be," she responded, putting the drink back on the table. "I haven't been with anyone in a while, I probably need this more than I think."

Carrie slowly brought the toy to Lucy's pussy and pressed it right at her opening. While it did not touch, Lucy could feel the air around her cunt move from the intense vibrations. Her hands grasped the baby-blue sheets in anticipation. She gripped harder as the tip of the little toy gun made contact with her flesh. The short-haired girl almost launched off of the bed as the head slipped between her lips and touched the entrance to her vagina.

"Ho-ho-ho-holy shhhh," she cried.

Lucy looked over at Carrie, who was giggling like school girl as she started to circle the toy around her hole. Lucy continued to squirm around while being teased.

"You want me to push in?" Carrie asked.

Lucy nodded very fast as her eyeballs spun in every possible direction. With ease, the blonde pushed forward until the entire head was wedged tightly in the younger woman's barely-used cunt. Continuing to push forward, Carrie reached over and grabbed her for the second time. Lucy closed her eyes and moaned as she felt not only her nipple in the palm of the host's hand but also the trigger of the gun hit her skin. Carrie had as much of the five-inch toy inside her little lover.

"Feelin' good?" Carrie asked as she spun the toy gun around.

Lucy tried to talk but could only release a high-pitched moan. Carrie just shook her head and started to pull the toy out, only to push it back in. She quickly found her rhythm and started to fuck her with the toy.