Pool Party

Story Info
Cindy enjoys her pool.
4.7k words
4.13
180.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

Cindy woke up at 10:30, her husband had already left for work and this wasn't her day to go to the gym. She wondered if she should call Barbara and ask her to come over and swim, but she discarded the idea. She thought about her encounter with Brian yesterday, how wonderful he made her feel when he had eaten her pussy, and how for the first time in months she had experienced an orgasm from a man. She had orgasm's when she masturbated, but there was no feeling the same as when a man made her cum.

Joe had been leaving her high and dry for a while, and she had told him, so when the episode with Brian she didn't feel sorry at all. She was only 19, in great shape, and had been active sexually for a long time. She hoped she would see Brian again today, but she didn't know if she would. He was a neighbor who had been their friend since they moved into this neighborhood six months ago. He was retired from construction and a very well built man as she found out yesterday. He came over and ate with them both last night and her pussy throbbed all the time he was there. She was sure Joe didn't notice the way she looked at him all night, remembering his tongue and he cock. As usual when they went to bed that night, Joe rolled onto her, fucked her until he came and then rolled over and went to sleep. She still loved Joe, but she needed to have sex with a caring lover and Brian had fit that description.

She had a 34A 21 34 body, a shaved pussy and had always intended to remain true to Joe, but he got so entangled his building of his firm, she needed to release some of the energy he couldn't help her with. She stepped out of the shower, and started to brush her hair, she intended to work on keeping her fully tanned body today.

When she finished with her shower, she grabbed a towel and stepped out of the sliding door into the pool area. It was warm again and the sun felt good on her skin. She smoothed tanning oil all over her body and lay down in the sun, her front side down, her legs parted slightly, allowing the sun to her inner thighs. He loved tanning when she could, and as usual, she did this in the nude.

She had forgotten to lock the pool gate and when the gate swung open she heard the squeak of the hinges. She looked back and saw the pool men there to clean the pool. She had also forgotten that they came on Thursday's and today was Thursday. The towel was under her and she didn't know what to do. If she stood to get the towel, she would be exposed fully to their gaze, if she didn't she would have to lay there with her ass exposed to them. She decided to stay where she was.

The pool men were in their mid twenties and one was white and the other was a black man. The white man named Chris said, "I'm sorry we disturbed you, would you like us to come back in a few minutes?"

Relieved, Cindy told them "If you give me about 2 minutes you can come back in.""

She heard the gate swing open and thought they had left. She stood and picked up her towel and turned around to see the black guy, whose name was Nathaniel, standing there, she quickly covered herself and said "I thought you had both gone outside."

"I was about to leave when you stood up and I enjoyed the view so much that I became stuck where I was, I'm sorry."

"That's okay, just a mistake, and I should have locked the gate. No problem." She turned and walked back into the house. Damn, this was the second day she had been caught sunbathing, she wondered if she should carry two towels out when she goes, but went about putting her bikini on and stepped back outside.

"How long are you going to be today?"

Nathaniel said, "It should only take about 30-45 minutes. We'll hurry."

She noticed that they were talking and laughing as they looked her way, and she figured Nathaniel was telling Chris what he had caught an eyeful of. Cindy smiled to herself and went back to her lounge chair sat down and picked up her book, leaving her legs spread a little. She would glance over her book and catch them looking at her body as she sat there.

Her nipples were hard as a rock, and they poked through the thin material of my bikini, but she wanted them to notice. She stood and walked over to Nathaniel who was kneeling near the pool, he looked directly at my crotch as she asked "Do you want something to drink?"

Nathaniel nodded as he looked up to see her nipples pushing through the fabric. She looked at Chris and asked him the same.

She walked in the house to get them something to drink and made sure she wiggled her ass giving them a good view of her body, well the second best they had seen today, but still a good view.

As she got the drinks, she pulled her bikini bra down and took an ice cube and ran it over her nipples making them stand up even further, then she put it in Nathaniel's drink and giggled to herself. She took the drinks out to the guys and put them on the table near her, sat down and told them they could get the drinks whenever they were ready and pointed to them. She lay back and made sure her legs were a little wider than they had been before. Nathaniel walked over to her, took his drink and took a drink of it. He said "Sure is hot, isn't it?"

Cindy looked at him and agreed, and made a point to scratch an imaginary itch on her inner thigh, which made her open her legs even more. Nathaniel was not making a point of hiding his gaze as she sat there, in fact he watched her quite openly.

Chris came over and took his glass and took a healthy drink then said, "Damn Mrs. Feldman, you look fantastic today."

Cindy said, "Thank you Chris, and my name is Cindy. I don't look like an old woman do I?"

"Definitely not, Cindy. Does she Nathaniel?"

"No, from what I saw when she stood up, she looks very young. Almost like a baby." He laughed as he thought of her shaved pubic area.

"Yea, that's what you said Nathaniel, smooth as a baby's butt."

Cindy giggled and said, "Quit teasing me, guys."

Chris said, "I don't think it was fair, Nathaniel saw your shaved pussy and I didn't."

Cindy thought about it and said, "I guess you're right Chris." She stood and removed her bikini bottom exposing herself to him. When Nathaniel saw this he walked behind her and untied her bikini bra and pulled it from her body. He reached around and took a tit in each hand, and Chris saw this and his hand reached between Cindy's legs and his finger found her clitoris, and she moaned. She knew when she had dropped her bottoms she was going to have sex with them and she reached behind her and put her hand on Nathaniel's cock, feeling the size of it, and enjoying the hardness of it. She reached her other hand between her and Chris and felt his cock as he leaned over to kiss her. Nathaniel's hands roamed down her sides and then her put them on her ass cheeks, and she felt him pulling them apart and felt his finger trace a path between them until he came to rest on her ass hole.

Her tongue played with Chris's as she was felt up by these two working men. Nathaniel pulled away and she heard his zipper and knew he was shedding his clothes. Nathaniel grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to face him, and Chris started removing his clothes. Cindy looked down at Nathaniel's cock and was pleased to see he was already erect and very well endowed. His cock must have been 8 ½ or 9 inches and uncircumsized. She kissed Nathaniel enjoying the taste of his tongue as his finer made it's way to her pussy, she spread her legs a bit and he pushed into her, she groaned and pushed back at his hand. Chris returned and she looked around and saw a cock about 7 ½ or eight inches long and she reached back and took it in her hand. Chris's hands covered her breasts and pinched her nipples as she kissed Nathaniel. His hands went down her body and like Nathaniel before him his hand moved to her ass, tracing down the crack of her ass and finding her ass hole. He pushed his finger into her ass and she gasped and kissed Nathaniel harder.

Chris looked over Cindy's shoulder and asked Nathaniel, "Want to mover her onto the grass?"

Nathaniel nodded and he helped her over to the grass and pushed on her shoulders. Cindy knew what that meant and she kneeled down. Both Nathaniel and Chris stood in front of her and she was staring at their cocks. Both had nice balls also, and she took a cock in each hand and pulled them together so she could lick them both. Nathaniel pushed his groin forward and his cock slipped into her mouth. Chris saw this and pushed himself forward and tried to get his cock into her mouth also.

Cindy saw this and tried to open her mouth and take both cock into her mouth as the same time. Her mouth stretched and she was able to take both heads into her mouth letting her tongue cover the both of them. She could already taste the precum as she licked at them.

Nathaniel looked at Chris and said, "Damn, man, this girl can suck a cock, can't she."

Chris told him, "At least I know she can lick a dick." They both laughed and Cindy said "Fuck both of you."

Nathaniel said, "That will come, Cindy, that will come."

Chris moved aside and watched as Cindy took Nathaniel's cock into her mouth.

"I want some of that pussy, Nathaniel."

"Okay, let's fuck her, man."

Nathaniel pulled free helped her to her feet and lay back on the lounge chair as he pulled her down and her legs spread as she straddled him. She reached down and took his cock and aimed it at her pussy, she sat down on him and felt the thrill as his cock pushed into her.

Nataniel said, "Damn, Chris, this whore is tight."

Chris asked, "Ever been fucked in the ass Cindy?"

She looked over her shoulder and said, "Yea, shove it in my ass, baby."

He positioned himself behind Cindy and put his cock against her sphincter and pushed into her ass. Cindy felt his cock push her ass open and the head slipped inside of her. She felt so good, she had only been fucked by two men once and she was a bit drunk when it happened, but she thought this was wonderful, she felt to full of cock. Then they began to fuck her and she could feel her orgasm beginning to flood over her. She enjoyed feeling these two men in her body at the same time and she moved her body trying to meet their thrusts as they fucked in and out of her.

Chris held her tits in his hands as he fucked her ass and Nathaniel pulled her face close to his and began to kiss her again her saliva started flowing into his mouth as they kissed and her tongue tried to go into his mouth as deep as she could.

She cried out in pleasure as her orgasm covered his cock with her juices.

Nathaniel yelled, "What you doin', pissing on me?"

Cindy shook her head and continued to fuck back at him, and she held her head back as they fucked her hard.

Breathlessly Cindy said "I cum a lot that's all it it."

Chris pulled his cock out of Cindy and jerked his cock a couple of times and his cum hit her ass hole, Nathaniel pushed her off stood and began to jerk his cock as he told her "Open your mouth, slut."

Cindy opened her mouth and the first spurt hit it's mark. He coated her tongue and so did the second and the third, with a little landing on her lips and then he pushed his cock into her mouth and told her "Clean this up baby."

Cindy took his cock into her mouth and cleaned him the best she could. When she let him go, Chris offered her his cock and she cleaned him too. The guys dressed and finished cleaning the pool, Cindy sat back in the lounge chair without bothering to put her clothes back on. When the guys finished they both came over to Cindy and kissed her goodbye and said they would love to see her next week when they cleaned the pool. She smiled and said, "We'll see."

When they left, Cindy jumped in the pool and swam thirty laps or so and then grabbed a float and threw it in the pool and climbed on it and lay back and drifted off to a light sleep. She awoke at 2:30 when she heard the gate creak again, and thought she could kick herself for not locking it when the guys had left. She looked up and saw it was Brian and she smiled. He walked over to the pool and bent down near the edge.

"How ya doin' today Cin?"

"I'm great Brian, just laying here getting some sun, want to join me?"

"I would love to, but I've got some things I have to get done, how about a rain check?"

"Anytime, Brian."

Cindy got off the float and came over to the edge of the pool. She stood in the shallow water and leaned up and kissed Brian as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I wish you could stay, I'm horny."

Brian looked at her and said, "You shouldn't be too horny, I stopped by earlier this morning and saw you with the pool guys." He smiled at her, and reached out to fondle her breast.

She pouted and said, "You should have joined us. I still had an opening to fill." She laughed after she had said that.

Brian said, "I'm sure you would have enjoyed having it filled too. But I do have to leave but I'll be back."

"Let me walk you back out, Brian." Cindy got out of the pool and bent over picked up her bikini slipped the bottom over her legs and pulled it up, then she put the bra over her breasts and reached back to tie it. She adjusted the suit and put her arm around Brian's waist and they walked toward the gate.

"You are quite a little slut aren't you Cindy?"

"Brian, I hadn't done anything like that until yesterday when we made love, and this morning just sort of happened. Joe isn't taking care of me like he should, I told you that, and it's been a while since I've taken on two guys at once, and I was really turned on. You started all of this, damn it. I was doing good with Joe until made me have an orgasm yesterday and it brought back fond memories."

"That's okay, Cin, actually, I enjoyed watching you get fucked. I would love to see it again."

She stopped and reached up and put her lips to his, her tongue entering his mouth and their tongues swirling with each other. He put his hands on her ass and squeezed them as he kissed her and his cock began to come to life.

He stopped and said, "I've really got to go, Cin, but I would love to continue this later, or tomorrow if Joe comes home too soon today."

Cindy said, "That sounds great, Brian, I look forward to it. I'll see you later."

They parted and Cindy went back inside the house and straightened up, then picked up the phone and called Joe.

"What time are you coming home tonight Joe?"

"I don't know Cindy, I'm busy, I may not be there until 8 or 9, I have to meet my client to discuss the case, and he won't be free until 7:45 so I'll call you before I come home. I'll grab a bit to eat so don't plan on me. Why don't you call Brian and ask him over?"

"Okay Joe, I think I will call Brian, we may go to a restaurant if that's okay with you."

"Yea, that would be great, have a good time, I've got to run, see ya later."

Cindy called Brian's cell phone, and when he answered she told him what Joe had said, and asked if her would like to take her to dinner.

Brian said, "Damn sure would, Cindy, I would love to see you again, if you know what I mean. But I have a small problem. I just made plans to have dinner with an old friend."

Cindy put her hand in her bikini bottom and felt of her clitoris. She said, "Can't the three of us go, or is it a private party?"

"We can go together if you want, I'll bring him by when I pick you up. I'm sure he would love to see you anyway."

"What time are you coming over?"

"We'll be there by 5:30 or so. I want to see you as soon as I can."

"Okay, I'll be ready Brian. Bye bye."

Cindy went up stairs took a shower, dried her hair and put it in a pony tail, brushed her teeth, threw on a short white skirt a t-shirt a pair of sandals and was ready to go. She hadn't bothered to wear panties or a bra and her nipples showed through her t-shirt. She sat down on the sofa at 5:25 and waited for Brian.

The doorbell rang at 5:30 and she went and greeted Brian and his friend, a black man about the same age as Brian. Brian introduced him as LeRoy. Cindy noticed that LeRoy was a very good looking older man, about 6'3" tall and like Brian, muscular from what she thought was construction work like Brian was. Her nipples were hard as a rock and Brian leaned over and kissed her and his had brushed against her breasts. She asked if they would like to have a drink and sit for a while.

Brian looked at LeRoy and smiled, "Sure Cin, I'd love a beer."

LeRoy said, "Me too, Cindy, thank you for asking."

They sat and talked in low voices when she left the room. Both men looked at her body as she walked away. When she returned from the kitchen she handed them both a beer and sat in the chair opposite them. As she sat down her skirt rose high on her thighs and she crossed her legs making her skirt move even higher.

LeRoy said, "You've got some great legs, Cindy, and they are very brown."

Brian said, "Yea, LeRoy she is tanned like that all over, aren't you Cin."

Cindy looked at LeRoy and said, "Yes, LeRoy, I don't like bikini lines and I sunbathe in the nude."

LeRoy said, "Brian, how did you know that?"

"I've seen her sunbathing at her pool. It was by accident, but I did see her complete body."

LeRoy said "Damn man, I'd like to have seen that."

"Why don't you show him Cin, we're all friends here."

"But I just met LeRoy, Brian. I can't just strip for anyone."

"Look, Cin, I've known LeRoy for many years and he won't say anything, and he wanted to go to a strip club tonight anyway before you called. Come on lady, be a sport."

"Okay, Brian, but that's it. He gets a look and we go to dinner, okay?"

"Sure, that would be great."

Cindy uncrossed her legs and they parted as she stood, she felt sure that she had flashed her pussy when she did. She grabbed her shirt and pulled it from her skirt and over her head, her nipples pointing striaght toward LeRoy.

LeRoy let out a soft whistle as she exposed her breasts to him.

"See, LeRoy, tanned all over" and she turned around. She started to put her shirt back on and Brian said, "Come on Cin, the skirt too."

Cindy smiled at him and said, "No Brian, that's enough, come on let's go."

"Cin, drop the skirt, let him see it's all tanned."

LeRoy sat facing her and his hand was in his lap, holding his cock. Cindy knew she should stop where she was, but she was starting to get horny letting these men see her naked, and she reached behind her and took hold of her zipper. The way she stood, her tits pushed out even further and her nipples were even harder than they were moments ago. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, then reached down and picked it up and said "Well, LeRoy, there, can you see I'm tanned all over?"

"Damn, you sure are, and smooth all over too."

She looked down and saw her clitoris pushing between the folds of her pussy and she brushed her legs. She sat back down on the couch and made sure her legs were spread just a bit, letting both men have a look at her pussy. She layed her skirt and t-shirt on the couch beside her and asked, "Are you two ready to go yet?"

Brian laughed and LeRoy stood up and said, "I think I am" as he pulled his cock free, and walked toward Cindy. Cindy looked right at his cock as he approached her and saw it was huge, very black and uncircumsized, she also noticed that the end of it had a large drop of precum on it and she leaned forward and licked the precum from his foreskin.

Brian said, "I told you, LeRoy, she needs to be serviced, and I was sure she would be receptive to having us both help her."

Cindy said, "Damn, Brian, what kind of whore do you think I am, offering me to anyone who will listen?"

"A whore that likes hard cocks, Cin, and cums like a faucet. Wait till you see her cum, LeRoy, you won't believe it."

Cindy opened her mouth and pushed the skin back on LeRoy's cock, and her tongue ran over the head, making the head of his cock shiny with her saliva. LeRoy said, "Damn that feels good, Cindy, put it in your mouth baby."

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers
12