Pool Party Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you're a virgin?" Luna laughed.

"I didn't bleed my first time either," Britney said. "Some girls don't."

They all stood around them with their mouths open. Guys were stroking their cocks, and Amy and Britney were rubbing their clits as they all watched Emily experience the most beautiful thing in the world for the first time. It was incredible. The heavens aligned perfectly to make this amazing moment happen in front of them.

Luna began fucking Emily in earnest, slowly pumping in and out of her tight young pussy, watching her face closely to see if her expression changed from pure joy to something else... perhaps pain... or shame...

Brandon stepped in closer and put his cock into Luna's mouth as she fucked Emily's pussy. Jim kneeled next to Emily's face and put his cock into her mouth. Everyone reached in to grab a piece of the action as if making sure this was real and not some sort of a wet dream.

Amy bent over to suck Brandon's cock together with Luna, Britney grabbed Luna's tits from behind, and Donnie got on his knees and started sucking on Emily's nipples. Emily was entering sensory overload. She was finally having sex, and what an amazing type of sex it was.

She could feel everyone's hands on her body at once. It felt good but overwhelming at times because it was all happening at once. She knew it would soon be too much for her to handle. Her whole world seemed to turn upside down as she went through a climax unlike any other she'd ever experienced. And then she realized she hadn't cum yet! How could she possibly hold off? Wasn't there enough going on right now without thinking about orgasm?!

"I'm gonna cum!" Emily yelled as Luna pulled out of her pussy with a loud slurp.

"Go ahead, Em!" Luna said with a smile as Emily rubbed her clit furiously.

Emily let out one final squeal when her first orgasm hit and screamed, "OH MY GOD! OHHH! I'M CUMMING!" as the biggest orgasm of her life rushed up through her crotch and exploded throughout her entire body. She closed her eyes and bit the back of her hand while moaning in pleasure.

Nick was so turned on by her friend coming unglued from her orgasm. It was almost too much to bear as she watched Emily shake in ecstasy from head to toe, touching herself to help finish the job, making sure she wasn't leaving anything out.

"Can I fuck you next, Em?" Nick asked while Brandon's jaw dropped in amazement. He didn't realize his boyfriend would be open to trying pussy, but hey! It was a crazy night tonight.

Nick's cock was only slightly bigger than Luna's, so Emily felt comfortable knowing that it didn't hurt at all so far. She wanted to try it. Besides, Nick was very good-looking and had soft skin.

"Yeah! Yeah! Please! Yes!" Emily shouted happily after giving it a second thought.

"Alright baby girl," Nick smiled. He walked over to where Amy was still kissing Luna passionately. They looked like they were dancing with their tongues intertwined with Brandon's huge cock. Nick grabbed Luna's hand and helped her get up so he could get between Emily's legs.

Nick immediately pushed Emily's legs higher toward her head, exposing her pulsating pink virgin pussy. Emily put her hands behind her back as she held her breath, waiting for what was about to happen.

"You can touch yourself if you want," Nick said before slowly inserting himself inside her. The sensation made Emily moan loudly. She could feel he was slightly bigger inside of her but couldn't believe this was really happening... or was she just dreaming?

"I've never done this before and I'm kind of scared," Emily told him, not realizing how sexy her words sounded and how aroused she must have been by the fact that she was now having sex.

"I know. Me neither. It'll be alright," Nick replied softly as he started moving in and out of her tight young cunt. He could see that Emily enjoyed his size more than Luna's, and there was still no pain.

"Oohh! Ooowww! Oh shit! Oh yeah! That feels amazing!" Emily squealed as Nick thrust deeper into her wet pussy. Her eyes closed, and her mouth opened wide to swallow Jim's large cock next to her. This continued until Nick suddenly pulled his cock out with a loud slurp, then plunged it right back inside her dripping wet hole.

Nick had a good rhythm going, pounding her like an animal but at the same time making sure she was okay. She seemed fine, so it was safe enough, he thought. She was beautiful, especially when screaming through another orgasm.

"I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Emily screamed.

"Oh yeah, you're such a dirty girl!" Nick yelled back, causing her to giggle.

Brandon grabbed Amy below her armpits, lifted her up, and said, "I really need to bury my cock into something right now. You look like you're up for it!"

Amy nodded, and Brandon pushed her over onto her hands and knees right next to where Emily was laying. He held her steady as he rubbed his dick all over her ass cheeks. She wiggled her butt, grinding herself against Brandon's massive member, before finally dropping down and letting him slip inside of her pussy from behind.

"Ohhhhh! OHHHHH!" Amy moaned in pleasure as she felt her pussy being stretched by this big guy. There was no way this was real! It didn't hurt at all, either. She could feel the walls squeezing around this enormous cock, but she was so turned on, and her cunt was readily open to take anything.

"OH MY GOD! YESSSS!" Amy squealed after taking it for the first time. Her screams echoed throughout the backyard. The group was already a few inches deep into one another as they continued to fuck like wild animals.

Emily started playing with her tits while Nick kept drilling her pussy. Jim was on his knees, sucking off Luna while Emily held his cock in her wide-open mouth. Amy was licking up and down Jim's shaft as Brandon fucked her. Britney was kissing Nick while he buried his fingers deep inside her cunt. Donnie just watched, jerking off.

It was a marvelous sight. They were utterly losing control of themselves, indulging in their sexual urges together without inhibitions or fear of judgment. This young group of friends had never seen each other naked before, and yet there they were, getting nasty with each other around the pool. And what better place to be naughty than among good friends?

Nick grabbed Emily's hips hard and pushed himself even deeper into her tight wet hole as she screamed and moaned in ecstasy. Nick was kissing Brandon as they kneeled next to each other, pounding a pair of pussies.

"I'm cumming again!" Emily screamed. This orgasm hit her like a truck, almost making her pass out.

"Oh fuck! I can't believe how good your pussy feels!" Nick said, pulling out until only the head was left inside. He then shoved it back inside of her.

"OHH! OH MY GOD!" Amy cried out loudly. "I'M CUMMING! OHHHHH! I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" she squealed as Brandon held her hips tight.

"FUCK ME!" Amy shouted while grabbing his ass tightly from behind. She squeezed him as he continued to thrust his massive dick into her soaked cunt. She felt herself getting close as she saw stars in front of her eyes from all the pleasure and excitement, which made her orgasm much stronger.

"AAAHHH! AAAAAAAHHHH!" Amy yelled before falling over onto her side. Her legs buckled, causing Brandon to lose balance and fall down with her, but he kept on fucking her through an intense wave of euphoria. The sensation was so powerful that it made them forget about everyone else for a few moments at least.

Emily's pussy was still being drilled by Nick's completely shaved cock. They rubbed their slick pubic skin together as the cock stretched her insides wider than ever before, and this time she couldn't stop moaning even if she tried.

"It's time for a bigger cock, Em," Britney said as she looked over at Donnie, "Donnie, you're gonna fuck her next!"

Donnie smiled as Britney got off Nick to lie next to Emily.

"I'm going to take my time with you, baby." Donnie told Emily, who immediately nodded in agreement.

"Nick, you fuck me now," Britney said. "I want to feel Emily's juices inside my cunt."

Nick pulled his dripping wet cock out of Emily and moved over. He positioned himself between Britney's thighs, grabbed hold of one leg, then the other, lifted them up towards her chest, and entered her wet snatch without hesitation.

Donnie turned Emily over on her hands and knees and rubbed his cock up and down her juicy slit. Donnie had a big head on his cock. It wasn't much bigger than Nick's, but it was definitely thicker. As it grew harder from rubbing it all around Emily's pink hole, it finally reached its full length before Donnie lined it up against Emily's well-lubed entrance and pushed slowly right into her warm tight pussy from behind.

"Ooowwww! Ohhhh yeah!" Emily screamed in pleasure. She was surprised that her pussy could stretch enough to take another bigger cock, but she was excited as she felt the difference in size and thickness. She felt a slight bit of pain, but that quickly subsided as she enjoyed having that thick cock pounding away at her sweet spot again and again. Her screams were muffled by Britney's mouth as she kissed her passionately from underneath.

Amy had recovered a bit from her thunderous orgasm, and she lay on her back while Brandon positioned himself to enter her again. Luna took her cock out of Jim's mouth and looked at him.

"Please fuck me, Jim. I haven't been fucked for such a long time." Luna said as she got on all fours over Amy.

"Sure thing, princess," Jim said with a smile as he crawled behind Luna and spread her legs wide open. "You look so sexy with your ass up like this." He ran his hand along the smooth surface of her skin before gripping her butt cheek with his fingers.

Luna put her cock in Amy's mouth below and put her hands on Brandon's chest. Jim started licking Luna's asshole and balls from behind her, salivating profusely.

"Oh shit! That feels good!" Luna moaned loudly when Jim's tongue entered her ass. She pushed back hard against his face as he rimmed her anus from behind, then gave herself some relief by pulling her hips towards Brandon and pushing her dick into Amy's throat. Amy gagged a little.

Jim grabbed Luna's thighs tightly, spreading her ass cheeks as wide as they could come apart. He placed his enormous cock on Luna's beautiful little pink anus. The head of his cock was wet and slick with saliva. He slowly pressed it inside Luna until it popped through the hole. When he did, he stopped moving entirely and just sat there staring at her hole stretched around the tip of his dick.

"Aaaaahhhh! Aaahhhh! Uuuhhhh!" Luna groaned in pleasure and pain. "I can feel you stretching me out already."

Jim grabbed Luna's hips tightly and pressed harder while moving forward slightly to give himself more space to work in. His cock moved deeper in and out while Luna's asshole tried to accommodate him as best as possible. It took a few minutes for him to finally break through completely, but once he did, Luna felt him slide up her ass.

"Holy shit, girl!" Jim exclaimed as his huge rod disappeared up Luna's ass all the way to the base. He stayed perfectly still without any motion whatsoever and let Luna adjust to the feeling of having something so thick enter her tiny hole. After a minute, Luna started bouncing her ass back against Jim's cock.

"Mmmm, that's so fucking nice," Luna moaned. "Oh shit! Oh my God! Yes! I love your big fat cock! Fuck! Fuck! MMMM! Your dick is filling my whole world right now." She continued grinding her hips backward as she kept stroking Brandon's shaft.

Amy had a fantastic view from below. Luna's cock was in her mouth while Brandon pounded her pussy. She could see Jim's big thick juicy shaft sliding in and out behind Luna's balls. It was sexy, naughty, beautiful, and nasty all at the same time. She felt her orgasm surprise her, trembling her entire petite frame.

"Aaaahhh! FUUUUCCCKKK! AAAAHHHH!" Amy screamed loudly.

"Uuhhh! Uuhhh!" Brandon grunted as he held on tight to Amy's waist. "Fuck! This bitch can fuck!" He yelled excitedly.

Luna bent down as Brandon's cock came out of Amy's tightened pussy. She grabbed it by the shaft and shoved it into her own mouth. She was now getting spit-roasted by two of the biggest cocks at the party while Amy still held her cock in her mouth. It was bliss.

"You like my boyfriend's dick?" Britney asked Emily while rubbing her tits.

"Yesssss," Emily replied while holding onto Brittney's large nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

"You're such a slut!"

"Yessss."

Britney licked her lips. "I wanna eat your hot little pussy."

"Yessss."

They reshuffled so that Emily was on top of Britney in the sixty-nine position while Donnie fucked Emily's and Nick Britney's pussies. Britney buried her face in Emily's snatch as she rubbed her clit and asshole with her hand.

Emily had never considered licking pussy before, but she wasn't disgusted by it. Actually, as she lay there on her knees and elbows, staring at Britney's beautiful pussy from so close, she felt the urge to taste it.

Britney had a gorgeous pussy. Her inner pink labia were thick and smooth like buttery whipped cream. The dark color of her skin contrasted beautifully against them, stretched by Nick's beautiful white cock. Emily couldn't resist.

She pushed herself forward slightly and licked along the soft surface of Britney's outer pussy. She could feel the warmth and wetness through her tongue as it glided over the delicate flesh.

"Ohhhh fuck! Mmmm yeah! Lick my pussy! I love you doing that!" Britney moaned loudly. "Eat my pussy! Yes! Eat my pussy! That feels good! Oh my God! Keep going!"

Emily continued lapping at Britney's cunt for several more minutes until she was rewarded with the loudest orgasm yet. "Aaaaahhhh!! AAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Britney screamed as she orgasmed while Emily ate her out.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oooohhhh," Luna cried out in ecstasy as Jim continued fucking her from behind while watching Amy and Brandon having sex below him. His huge balls slapping into her taint made Luna's whole body tremble uncontrollably. She kept bouncing back on his dick and rubbing Amy's clit furiously with her other hand.

Brandon fucked harder with every passing minute of intense pleasure he felt. He reached over to grab Luna by the hips so they would move together at the same speed. It worked perfectly.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck meeeee!" Luna yelled at the top of her lungs, right after taking another deep breath, pushing herself even more onto Jim's big dick.

Jim grabbed Luna's ass cheeks tightly as she fucked him like a pro. Her asshole stretched open and closed around his cock like a hungry mouth sucking and swallowing down a juicy cock.

Amy's face contorted as she neared climax again. She grunted as Brandon pounded deeper and faster than ever before. She didn't want it to end any time soon but knew she needed one more push before reaching it. The combination of everything happening at once--Luna riding Jim's fat shaft, Brandon pounding her pussy, Luna licking her clit--made it almost impossible for Amy not to cum immediately.

"Fuuuuck! Uuhhh! FUCK! Ooohhh! Uuhhh! Aaaahhhh! Oh God! Oh fuck! Mmmmm! AAAAHHHH!! AAAAAHHHHH!!! AAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAHHHH!! AAAAHHHH!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Amy screamed in absolute ecstasy as she came with Brandon's cock buried in her snatch and Luna's tongue on her clit. "FUCKKK!"

The two girls stopped moving as Amy let her orgasm take her away. They stayed still as they listened to her moaning and crying out in orgasmic bliss. Luna moved her head slightly forward so that her tongue was now licking Brandon's shaft while Jim held her ass firmly from behind.

Amy wasn't used to this kind of rough sex and just laid there breathing heavily after coming so many times in such a short time. She had been fucked like a rag doll, or rather, a slutty little sex toy.

"I... I'm gonna cum!" Luna whispered.

"Yes, cum, baby," Jim told Luna. "I want you to cum." He pulled her ass cheeks apart further as he plunged his dick deep into the Colombian trans girl. He was going as fast as he could, and she reached an incredible amount of pleasure. Luna felt her body shaking uncontrollably as her entire body exploded.

"Cum on my face, Luna!" Amy said from below.

Luna looked up and saw Brandon's cock leaving Amy's pussy as it sprayed semen without any warning. Luna opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue like a dog waiting for some food. Brandon shot his load all over it right then and there. It was one of the most erotic things Luna had ever felt; Luna's long tongue sticking out, covered with semen dripping downwards onto Amy's cunt.

Luna couldn't hold it anymore. The combination of Brandon's sweet taste and Jim's cock made Luna's climax compelling.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Luna screamed in joy as she came without touching her cock. Her cum splattered all over Amy's face below in powerful bursts of hot white cream. "Fuck! Fuuuuck! Fuuuuck!"

The girls rested for several minutes as they came back to reality. They cleaned each other off, licking the cum up from their faces. Brandon sat back, leaning on his muscular arms, his legs spread and his big limp cock touching the ground. A small puddle had created below the tip as the few last drops of cum drooled out of his cock.

Jim was still hard, standing up now with his tall body, stroking himself and licking his lips as he watched that small puddle of cum on the ground below Brandon's cock. He didn't cum yet. He didn't want to cum yet. He was having so much fun.

"Nick, babe, I need you to fuck me now. I need to feel your cock inside me." Brandon said as he looked over at the sultry heap of bodies next to them, enveloped in tremendous amounts of passion for each other. They hadn't even noticed that the other group had orgasmed. Hell, they even forgot they were on planet Earth.

They all stopped for a moment and looked over at them with eyes glossed over with satisfaction.

"Hell yeah!" Nick said. He wanted some asshole action. Pussy was nice, but he longed for his man's tight sphincter wrapped around his cock.

They all got up to change positions.

Britney looked over at Jim as he stroked his dick. She licked her lips, attracted by this beautiful sexy man standing there. "You come over here, big boy," she said. "I wanna try that huge white cock you got in your hand."

Brandon kneeled on a pool chair, and Nick grabbed him from behind. Emily and Amy sat in front of them on a bench as they giggled. They both fantasized about watching gay guys fuck. Lots of girls do. It was a dream come true. They spread their legs, and Amy threw hers over Emily's thigh, so they could sit closer with their pussies open for everyone to see.

Donnie walked over to Luna and kissed her passionately as he grabbed her by the waist and closer to him. She felt good as his sweaty body rubbed against hers, touching her sensitive, pierced nipples. Luna smiled shyly while grabbing Donnie's balls as he kept kissing her neck.

"You know you just tasted Brandon's cum in my mouth?" Luna said to Donnie.

He leaned back for a second, not letting go of her waist and not letting his balls slip out of Luna's hand. He was surprised, taken aback. He didn't taste anything terrible on her lips except for a sweet milky flavor.

"Is that right?" He asked as he looked into her dark eyes, filled with lustful desires.

Luna nodded. Her tongue licked her lips again as if trying to remove that last drop of semen from them. Donnie decided he didn't mind. It actually turned him on more, knowing how naughty that was.

"Can I touch your cock?" Donnie said as he played with Luna's fantastic tits.

"Yes baby," Luna said quietly, barely audible, "do you like these? You can play with them all you want."