Pool Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharing his wife may have gone too far.
3.1k words
3.84
131.7k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
220 Followers

My wife pulled the towel tighter around her full breasts. It was a small towel, and barely covered her bum. It hugged her hips tightly. She was looking around on the ground for something. "Over the fence," I said, nodding towards the flower bed on the other side of the swimming pool. That's where I'd tossed her bikini earlier, after Nick and Buzz had taken it off of her. I couldn't remember how long ago that had been. During that time I'd been watching my wife make love to them, Buzz on the patio stones beside the pool and Nick, our host, in the water.

She didn't look at me or reply. I was sitting in a deck chair near the door that led into the house. She tried to shift the bottom of the towel down a little more, then pulled her wet hair back into a pony tail and squeezed out some more water. Nick had gone into the house to answer the doorbell. Apparently more guests had arrived. Buzz was struggling back into his swim shorts, his thighs bulging with the effort.

He pulled his T-shirt over his head, then walked over to my wife. He bent down awkwardly to give her a small kiss on her cheek. "Thanks," he said. "That was fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime." Then he kissed her on the other cheek. "Gotta go." My wife watched him leave around the side of the house. She tucked a loose strand of wet hair behind one ear.

Then Nick emerged from the patio door, followed by three men. They looked to be in their forties, like Nick and us. I was still feeling the effect of the drinks I'd had earlier, and combined with the heat and sun, I was having a hard time concentrating. I couldn't really distinguish them from one another. I only noticed that one had grey hair. I also saw that one of them was wearing a plaid shirt, while the other two were wearing solid-color polo shirts. Otherwise they looked interchangeable.

Nick and his three guests walked passed me and over to my wife. Nick introduced them but I couldn't hear all their names. They seemed pleasant, well-mannered and relaxed, as though it were perfectly natural to be invited to a friend's house and then be introduced to a woman dressed only in a small towel. My wife managed a polite smile, but continued to fidget with the lower edge of the towel. The upper edge had slid down slightly and the tops of her large breasts bulged out. Another inch lower and her nipples would be visible, I thought. I wondered how long it would be before the towel popped away from her and fell to the ground.

Nick turned back to me and said, "And that's Jack, an old friend of mine." The three men looked over at me. Nick chuckled. "I think maybe Jack's had a little too much sun today." Nick took his guests over to the bar beside the pool and proceeded to mix some drinks. After he'd served his friends, he brought a drink to me - "This'll make you feel better," he said - then took the other to Carol.

"While our friends are relaxing, why don't you go inside and change," he said to her. "I've put a few things out on my bed for you to try. I think you'll like them." He smiled at her. Carol sipped her drink and looked over to the bar. Then she stood up on the tips of her toes and kissed Nick on the mouth. She headed into the house. The three men at the bar watched her carefully. The towel was wrapped tightly around her bum, which wobbled with every step. Despite her efforts to cover herself, the bottom of her bum peeked out below the towel's edge. The setting sun cast a rosy light on her thighs and calves. She stepped through the doorway and disappeared.

I took a drink. It was cold and sweet. Watching my wife with Buzz and Nick had, as usual, left me both aroused and jealous. It was a heady mixture. I tried to understand why it was such a powerful combination, but I couldn't focus my thoughts. I knew I was going to watch my wife again this evening with Nick and his friends, but for the first time since we'd started our adventures with him, I wasn't sure I wanted to. I took another drink and watched the men talking at the bar. What was I trying to accomplish?

After a few minutes, my wife walked back out onto the patio. My misgivings quickly vanished, and I felt the blood start to pump into my cock. She was wearing a black cocktail dress and high heels. The dress was short and snug, with thin straps over her shoulders. It clung to her busty, hour-glass figure. She'd dried her hair and put on some make-up. As she walked past me, her breasts and bum trembled beneath the thin material. I wondered what she was wearing, if anything, underneath. Her heels clicked on the patio stones. They emphasized the curve in her calves and made her hips swivel.

The men at the bar looked over as she approached. The grey-haired man smiled at her and bowed slightly, then handed her a drink. The four men lifted their glasses. My wife looked down and smiled in an embarrassed way, then looked up and lifted her glass, too. They all took a drink.

They started to talk about something but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Carol stood close to Nick. After a few moments, he reached over and put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. I couldn't tell whether Carol was taking part in the conversation or not. After a while, Nick moved his hand down Carol's back, stroking her lightly. Once he ran his hand all the way down to her bum and gave her a gentle squeeze. She nudged her hips against his hand.

It was starting to get dark. Nick walked behind the bar for a moment and knelt down. Some quiet music started to play and then lights came on in the flower bed around the garden and in the pool. Nick bent down and whispered something in Carol's ear and then he kissed her lightly on the neck. He and his three friends sat down in some deck chairs set up beside the bar.

My wife emptied her glass and then began to slowly walk around the pool. With every step, her ample breasts and round bum quivered beneath the black material of her dress. Her legs looked firm. After she was about half way around, she put her hands on her hips and started to sway in an exaggerated way. She smiled, but for just a moment. Nick and his friends clapped their hands and then laughed. When she had completed one round, Nick indicated with his hand that she should go back the other way. She set off in the other direction, this time lifting her hands up behind her head as she walked. One of the men made a wolf whistle and the others laughed again.

She finished her second round and then returned to Nick's chair. He took her hand, drew her down and said something to her. She stood up and ran her hands down her hips, adjusting the dress. I thought she might have looked over to me, but I couldn't be sure. She fiddled with her hair again. She was hesitating.

Nick was watching her carefully. After a minute, she walked over to the grey-haired man and offered him her hand. He took it and stood up. Hand in hand, they walked together toward the house. Everything trembled beneath the thin fabric of her dress.

As they passed my chair, Carol looked over at me. The expression on her face was the same as it had been after our last episode with Nick. Desire, arousal ... and regret? We held each other's gaze for a moment. I was sure she was trying to tell me something, but I couldn't concentrate. She turned away again and walked into the house.

Nick and the others continued to chat and drink. I wanted to follow my wife and the grey-haired man into the house. But every now and then Nick and the others would look over at me and I was too embarassed to move. I looked into the dark patio door but could see nothing. I thought of what must be happening inside. My cock was erect. I closed my eyes. I saw my wife dancing nude for the gray-haired man, her breasts swaying, nipples standing up, her face flushed in arousal. I saw her take him in her arms and kiss him passionately, parting her thighs and letting him penetrate her ... .

After a while the grey-haired man came out of the door. He walked over to his friends and dropped heavily into his chair with a loud sigh. They talked for a few moments, then laughed. After a few moments, the man in the plaid shirt got up and walked past me into the house. My cock was throbbing. I peered into the house. A yellowish light appeared on a wall as a door was opened. From time to time a shadow crossed the light but otherwise there was nothing to see.

Some time later, the man in plaid came out of the house. Before he was halfway back to the bar, the third man was on his feet and heading inside. My head was pounding and my stomach churning. After a few minutes, I stood up and went inside. I couldn't stand the tension any longer. I quietly approached the open door. I could hear loud breathing, whispered voices, once in a while some quiet moaning. I peered in. The was a short hallway leading into the main part of the room. From the doorway all I could see was the foot of a bed. My wife's black dress lay in a heap on the floor. The man's polo shirt - now I noticed it was green - was beside it, partly covering my wife's shoes.

For some reason I couldn't bring myself to go in. I stood back to one side and listened. I couldn't really tell what I was hearing. Sometimes a soft moan, the deep tone of a man's voice. I couldn't hear my wife. Then I heard the man grunt. There was a gasp and some loud breathing.

After a few moments it was quiet. I stood in the darkness outside the room and waited. I heard a man's voice in the room. Then green-shirt walked out. He didn't see me in the shadows and went out of the door towards the pool.

I stepped into the room and walked the few steps into the light. My wife was lying on a large bed. A white sheet covered one leg. Her eyes were closed and her face flushed. She was breathing softly. The lamp on the bedside table cast a soft yellow light on the mounds of her breasts. The light also caught the wetness between her legs and on the inside of her thighs.

I walked to the bed and shut off the light. I stood still and listened in the blackness. I could hear my wife's quiet breathing. I stood like that for a couple of minutes. My eyes started to adjust to the darkness but I still couldn't make out very much. There was almost no light coming in through the cutained window. I was expecting Nick to come in at any moment, but everything remained quiet.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out with one hand. I felt the material of the sheet and pulled it up over her hips and then over her breasts. Then I stroked her gently, rubbing her skin softly with the sheet. She stirred and moaned quietly.

"Nick," she whispered. I winced at the mention of his name and felt faint for a moment. At the same time, my erection pulsed. There was a strong smell of alcohol on Carol's breath. I caressed one of her breasts through the sheet until her nipple poked up, hard and long. I slid the sheet off, bent down and took the nipple into my mouth. She moaned.

I reached down with my hand and began to caress the smooth flesh between her thighs. It was all very wet. She lifted her hips in response. I found her slit and ran the tip of my middle finger along her lips, up to her clitoris. I felt her arm come up towards my head. I pushed it back down against the bed.

I strained to see my wife in the darkness, but I could see nothing. I closed my eyes. Lost in the pitch blackness, I began to feel angry. I stood up and pulled off my shorts. My erection felt heavy and powerful. I crawled onto the bed and knelt between my wife's thighs. I ran my hands over her tummy and up to her breasts. Her breathing was speeding up and I could feel her hips moving towards me. I squeezed her breasts roughly, then ran my hands up and over her shoulders. I lifted her arms up and slid my hands along them until I was holding her wrists against the bed above her head.

I lowered my hips and pushed my hard cock against her slit. She raised her hips and the head of my cock slid into her easily. She moaned slightly. My cock felt huge. I wanted to plunge into her but instead I held back. I withdrew my erection until I was just touching her lips. She lifted up again to meet me but I pulled back.

She was breathing more heavily now. My weight was on her wrists and she could do little more than push up more strongly with her pelvis, seeking out my cock. Nick's cock. I would let her make contact, then pull back slightly.

"Nick," she said. It was a hoarse whisper. I lowered myself again and let the head of my cock slide into her. She lifted up again to take me in further, but I moved back. She bucked up more urgently. "Stop it. Please." It was like a hiss. She thrust her hips up.

I couldn't hold back much longer. She bucked up again and this time I slid into her. She groaned loudly and then I pushed down into her as hard as I could. She was extremely slippery inside. In the darkness, the only sensation was her hot wetness sliding over my rigid cock. I thrust in and out of her in a fury, consumed with lust, anger and self-loathing. She was so slippery inside that there was almost no resistance to my thrusts. That only made me angrier, and I pushed harder. She seemed to fight back with her own rage. She grunted loudly every time our bodies slapped together. There was a strong smell of alcohol with each breath.

I stared down into the darkness, trying to see her. I imagined her writhing beneath me, a look of desperation in her face. I imagined her heavy breasts wobbling back and forth. It was an image I'd had in my head countless times. And what was going through Carol's mind? She thought I was Nick. Or was she thinking about someone else?

My head filled with images of my wife in other men's arms. Deep, open-mouthed kisses, wobbling breasts, swelling cocks sliding into her. Semen exploding into her mouth. I struggled to remember the details of her face, but couldn't. There was something there, in her eyes. I couldn't see it clearly but I knew it was there. Why couldn't I see my wife's face? What was the look in her eyes?

A sudden panic hit me like a blow to the stomach and I froze. Carol continued to push against me for a moment, but then also stopped abruptly. I was breathing with great difficulty. The darkness pressed in on me. I released her wrists and ran my hands up over her outstretched palms. I entwined my fingers between hers and squeezed my hands tightly shut. I continued to hold myself above her. My arms began to tremble from the exertion but I felt unable to move. The room was utterly quiet. I wanted this to end.

"Carol," I whispered. "I'm sorry." Neither of us moved a muscle. I braced myself, waiting for a slap. My erection was gone and my penis slid out of her.

I felt her tummy quivering beneath me. After a few moments, I heard her quietly crying. I released her hands and rolled off of her. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my face against her damp hair. She didn't resist. I could feel her warm breath on my shoulder as she softly sobbed.

We stayed like that for several minutes. Then I heard someone approaching the bedroom. A light came on overhead and Nick stood at the foor of the bed, watching us. Carol stopped crying but didn't move from my embrace. There was no expression on Nick's face. After a moment, he came to the side of the bed and stood over us. Carol didn't look up. I still had my arms around her.

Nick put his hands in his pockets and smiled. "You were right when you said she was born to bring pleasure," he said finally. "It's a rare trait." He tipped his head towards the back of the house "My friends out there would certainly agree."

I held my wife a little tighter. She felt warm and round against me. "It's time for us to go," I said. Nick squinted at us, as though he were trying to see something more clearly. Then he nodded. "That's a real shame." He turned away and quickly walked to the bedroom door. He stopped for a moment and looked back and smiled. "You know where you can find me." Then he walked out the door.

I relaxed my grip and Carol looked up at me. Her make-up had smeared and there were dark stains under her eyes. I raised a hand to wipe away some of the mascara that had run down onto her cheek. She held up her hand to stop me, but I pushed her hand gently aside. I pressed my thumb against her cheek and wiped away the mascara. She closed her eyes. "Let's go," she said. I nodded, but she didn't see me.

swigby
swigby
220 Followers