Pool Party Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing tale.
6.7k words
4.5
138.4k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
69 Followers

Authors Note: Thanks for all the feedback I got on Pool Party. It was meant as a stand alone, but so many people seemed to want more, so here goes. This one is longer to develop story lines, but if its well received, I will continue it. Thanks.

*

I step out of the shower, and begin to towel off. The last few weeks have gone by like a blur, since my daughters 17th birthday party. I step out of my bathroom into my bedroom, still drying my hair and see her laying there.

Like a vision of perfection, stretched out across my bed, still asleep is the beautiful Anna. Her long legs dangle over the edge of the bed slightly, and run up to her perfectly shaped, tight ass. And I do mean tight. She has the kind of ass that only an 18 year old woman could have.

Just a few short weeks ago, I was masturbating to the sight of her in a bikini by my pool. But for the last two weeks, I have been stretching that ass out with vicious poundings every chance I get. Last night was no exception. Up most of the night fucking like wild animals, and the room looks it.

The covers from the bed are all strewn about the room. Good thing it's always warm this time of year in So Cal. Not that we would have been cold anyway with the amount of exercise we have be getting. Between Anna and Shelly, my nights have been full and my cock drained!

Ahh, Shelly. I quickly check the clock by my bed to make sure I am on time. Only 11:30 am. Not to bad. I can still make it to the mall where she is working and pick her up for our lunch date with plenty of time to spare.

Almost as if Anna knows I am about to leave, she rolls over to her back. Her D cupped tits flop down to her sides, and she moans slightly. Slowly one eye opens just a crack. She smiles softly at me, standing above her in my shirt and slacks, tying my tie.

"Leaving so soon?" she mumbles as she wipes the drool from the corner of her mouth. "What time is it anyways?" She asks she stretches her naked body across my king sized bed.

"Its only 11:30. Far to early for you to get up." I whisper to her as I lean in to give her a kiss. "Go back to sleep, baby."

"Only if you come back to bed with me." She groggily moans, already rolling over and pulling the pillow under to neck and cuddling into what is left of the sheet on the bed.

"You know I would love to, but I have an appointment and I have to go. Only one thing can could tear me away from your sexy body..." I whisper in her ear as I run my hand along her side, from her tit to her hip. "But if I don't go, I won't sell any houses, and no houses sold means no spending money, baby."

Of course, its only partly a lie. I do have an appointment that I need to keep, but its not a house to sell. Its my soul.

I wonder, as I walk out, if Anna knows that I am leaving her in my bed to go and spend time with Shelly. The first time I ever fucked Anna, Shelly was in the bed too. It was a night of a lot of firsts. First time to fuck Shelly. First time to fuck Anna. First time to fuck a woman more than 10 years younger than me (and a second time right away with Anna.) First time to fuck two beautiful women at once. Lots of happy firsts that night, all the way around.

But the next morning was a reality check as Anna woke first, and wanted me to fuck her, and only her. Both of the women were supposed to be spending the night with my daughter Stacy. But Anna slipped early into my room and woke me. And no sooner had we got into the shower together that Shelly should come walking in.

Let the cat fight begin. These two lovelies, who just the night before had helped to make the most beautiful threesome ever, were ready to go to war.

"You fucking whore. I had him first." Shelly scathed.

"He only fucked you as a warm up for me. You saw you couldn't even satisfy him. It took me to do what you couldn't do." Anna countered.

Shelly was pissed off and ripped open the shower door, clawing and grasping at Anna. Anna was a little soapy from the shower and slipped easily out of her grasp. Anna reached out and popped her in the nose.

Next thing I know, both of them are on my bathroom floor, fighting with all they are worth. Quickly I jumped out of the shower and separate them.

"You have to stop!" I warn them. "We don't want Stacy to hear us!"

Strange how just a few hours before, Shelly was lapping up Anna's pussy like there was no tomorrow. And Anna was kissing Shelly while I fucked her from behind and playing with her even bigger tits. Even after I could not continue, they worked on each other for well over an hour.

"Oh the good old days!" I mused as I walked out in to the garage to start my car.

I arrived at the mall where my daughter and Shelly work in a woman's clothing shop. Luckily for me, being a weekday afternoon, my daughter was still in school and the mall was pretty slow. The only people in the whole place were a few older couples, and a few stay-at-home moms.

I saw Shelly straightening out some clothes on one of the racks near the back of the store. I glanced around to be sure that no one else was in the store and sneaked up behind her.

"You know, I was hoping to find you here alone." I whisper in her ear as I slide my arms around her waist, and pull her ass against my crotch.

Shelly gasped at first, and then relaxed. She went back to straightening out the clothes on the rack. Her ass pressed back against my cock and she began to grind against me.

"Oh really." She cooed to me without looking at me. "Was that as far as your plan went, sir?" she toyed.

"Oh I have a few other tricks up my sleeve..." I mumbled as I kissed her neck and ran a hand up her dress to her tit.

I am still amazed, even after two weeks of banging her every way we can think of, of how big and firm her DD tits are. While Anna's are big, and kind of floppy, Shelly's are firm like under ripened melons. I slowly flicked my hand against her nipple was already hardened against her top and pressing out.

"Do you now?" she cooed. "And what might those be?" she said as she slid a hand around behind her ass to fondle my semi erect cock through my Dockers.

I licked up the backside of her ear, and nibbled on the back of her earlobe. She let out a soft moan as she grasped my rod through my slacks and began to rub.

"I was thinking about eating someone for lunch, actually."

Shelly stopped and laughed. She immediately dropped her hand from off my cock and got rigid in my embrace.

"Didn't you already eat someone for breakfast?" she snapped as she turned to face me.

I felt my face go beet red as she stood right in front of me. I knew once again I had been caught.

"Look," she continued. "I understand you haven't been getting any in a while, and all of the sudden two young beautiful women both want your cock. It's a perplexing situation for sure. I don't know what I would do if I was in your shoes."

She paused, and dropped her gaze looking at her shoes. I knew she could no longer look at me, and I heard her voice get a little deeper. I placed my hand on her chin, and lifted her head to face me. As I suspected, she had started to cry.

"Baby, listen." I started, but she placed a single finger against my lips to make me stop.

"Shhh." She whispered. "Let me finish. Like I said, I understand." Her chest heaved and I could see how much she was fighting off crying. "I don't like it but I understand."

I stood before her not knowing what to do. I don't know of a man on earth who knows what to do when a woman starts to cry. If I ever find that guy, I am going to beg him to write a book so all of us will know what to do besides just stand there and look stupid.

"Shelly," I tried again. But there were no words I could think of to say.

It felt like we had left the planet. No more mall. No more store. No more clothes rack. The only two people in the whole universe were me and this beautiful, sad woman before me.

After a long pause, she started to speak again.

"Dan, I know it wrong but I can't help it. I've tried to think of any other explanation, but I can't."

Shelly moved in against me, and I held her close. I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her tightly to my chest. The sobs began to come in earnest now, and for a moment she just let them out.

Then she pulled back away from me and continued. "I think I am in love with you." She finally stated. "I know I shouldn't be, but I think I am. It drives me crazy to think that I fell for you. And I think all I am to you is just another fuck. After all, I know that the nights you don't spend with me, you spend with Anna.

"I think that is what hurts me the most." She looked at me with tears running down her cheeks, her beautiful blue eyes tinted red from crying.

"What does, honey?" I whispered hoarsely.

"That you are just fucking me and you don't care about me. That Anna is the one you really love. You just like to fuck me." The tears came freely again.

I pulled her against my chest and kissed the top of her head. "It's so not true. I'm so sorry you feel that way." I whispered against her head.

She pulled back some, and looked up at me. "Do you love me?"

So there it is. The one question that no man wants to hear, and is never fully prepared to answer. Especially not after just two weeks. And never after just leaving in your bed a different, beautiful woman after a full night of some of the best sex in your life.

I was confused. I didn't know what to say because I didn't know what I felt. Fuck! If I said I didn't love her, I'd be lying, and I knew that I would never be with her again. But if I said I did love her, then she would want to jump straight to a monogamous relationship and I would never get to fuck Anna again.

Damn, what a fucked up spot to be in.

"Shelly, listen." I began , although I really had no idea of what I was going to say. And that's when the alarm on my PDA rang, and pulled us both back to reality here on earth.

I grabbed it out of my pants pocket and looked to see what the alarm was, grateful for the distraction. I silenced it, and read the message on the screen. It was an alarm to remind me of a house I had promised to show. I had programmed it weeks ago and completely forgotten.

"Shit." I muttered.

"What?" Shelly said, wiping the tears off her face.

"I have to go." I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

"Sure you do." She mocked at me, angrily turning.

"This isn't over. I just need to show a house, then I will come back and get you. We'll talk about all of this and I will have an answer for you." I spoke to her over my shoulder as I left the store. "I hope." I mumbled.

I was deep in thought and half way back to my house when my phone rang, and I got the text.

"HEY SEXY!" It read. "I am trying to leave but my car wont start again. Please give me a ride home! Unless you want me to stay! XXX Anna"

The thought of her staying another night after the last night we had was tempting, but I knew if I didn't do something with Shelly tonight, I would lose her forever. Anna is one hot fuck, but there is something special I really like about Shelly, and I was not ready to end my fling with her quite yet.

I dialed Anna's cell.

"Hey baby!" she playfully said through the blue tooth in my car. "That was fast! So, you gonna give me a ride, or do I give you a ride tonight? "

I laughed a little. "Oh I don't know if I could take another night with a young beautiful, energetic woman like you. It might kill an old guy like me trying to keep up!"

"Oh please!" She snorted. "You fucked me so hard I passed out last night. So who is keeping up with who?" She laughed. "So how about it?"

I feigned thought for a second then answered. "Well, I am going by the house for some papers real quick. But I have to go to show a house for sale to a client. I could drop you off after that, if that's ok with you."

"Awww" Anna pouted. I could picture her cute sultry lips in a mock pout. "Ok. I'll be ready."

"See you in two minutes!" I said and hung up.

No sooner did I hang up, that I pulled into the driveway. There was Anna, barefoot, in short cutoff jeans and a halter top that barely covered her big tits. I jumped out of the car and ran toward the house.

"Get in. I'll be right back" I yelled over to her as I ran into the front door, up the stairs and into my office.

I rifled through the stacks of paper on my desk to find the contact information for the client, and my hand written notes about him. Wealthy, married, no young kids, looking for a house on the North End. I had many $$$ listed, so I knew guy this was a major potential for some cash if I could just get him to commit. But so far, every house I showed him he had shown little or no interest. Well, He did but his bitchy socialite want-to-be wife didn't.

I ran back to the car, jumped in and backed out of the driveway.

"Miss me?" Anna cooed as she slid her hand into my lap. I glanced over and looked her up and down again. Normally the sight of her wearing next to nothing including no bra would be a quick trip to a bed, or a back seat, but today I needed to focus. "Baby, this is an important deal I am working on. A lot of money is riding on this. Please just stay in the car and let me work. I promise I will get you home as soon as I can. But please let me concentrate." I sternly said.

Anna again mocked that she was hurt and withdrew her hand back to her own lap. She then laughed at me. "Anything you want baby. Just like always." Was all she said.

As I pulled up to the house, I saw John Sawyer's car parked in the driveway. I usually liked to get to a place before my client so I could check it out before hand, but this time I was too late with all my girl problems. I quickly jumped out of the car and jogged up to Mr. Sawyer as he was getting out of his car. I extended my hand politely to him.

"I'm so sorry I am late, Mr. Sawyer." I said as we shook hands. "I ran into a little trouble getting over here."

Mr. Sawyer looked over to my car, and motioned to Anna in the front seat, checking her makeup in the visor mirror.

"Your daughter, I presume?" he said with a jerk of his thumb.

"Umm" I stuttered. "Just a friend of the family. Saw her walking and she flagged me down for a ride." I lied.

"Well, it's kind of hot out here to leave her in a car while we do this, don't you think. What's her name?" he said as he started to walk up to my car.

Shit! I thought. I went blank. "Umm," I desperately searched for her name, but could not come up with anything. Suddenly my mind came back to me and I shouted louder than I meant to. "Anna!"

Anna sat upright and looked out just in time to see Mr. Sawyer walk up to her door. He opened it as I jogged over behind him.

"Yes, Dan?" Anna replied, as if I was calling her.

I looked at her from behind Mr. Sawyers back and gave her a pleading look, and clasped my hands together like a prayer.

"Mr. Sawyer, allow me to introduce my family friend that I just picked up along the road, Anna." I managed to get out.

Anna stifled a laugh, then delicately reached her hand out to the older gentleman at her door.

"Pleasure to meet you, Sir." She graciously said.

"Please! Don't call me sir. Its John." He turned to look at me, and gave me a surprising expression with his eyebrows raised. "Both of you. Please call me John."

John turned back to Anna, and his eyes roamed up and down her body, from the tip of her bare feet, up her long tanned legs, past her bra-less halter top right up to her blue eyes.

"Its kind of hot out here, and who knows how long we will be. Care to join us for the tour, Madam?" John asked as he leaned forward and offered Anna assistance out of the car.

"My My!" Anna laughed, and playfully pretended to fan herself. "Such a gallant offer from such a handsome man. How would I ever resist." She slid her legs out of the car, and stood up, taking Johns arm. "And now, my dear Dan, lead us on!"

We all laughed, as John escorted my Anna up the walkway toward the front door of the house. I couldn't help but notice Anna was enjoying all the attention that John was paying her, and that John was taking every opportunity to look her up and down, even when she was looking.

We made it to the front door, and I used my key to open it up, and held the door back for them to enter. I saw John drop his hand and bow down to let Anna by. While he was down there, I saw him checking her ass out. I noticed it too. No panty lines.

John stood upright and again gave me a huge smile and upraised eyebrows. He stepped in front of me and put his arm low down around Anna's waist.

"So, this is the place huh? Tell me all about it, and show me everything!" he said to me, but never taking his eyes off Anna.

"Well, as I told you, the house comes fully furnished with everything you see in it included..." I started, but I could tell he was not listening at all.

"Everything?" he giggled as he wandered through the kitchen with my Anna in tow.

I began to get irritated at this old fart pawing at my girlfriend. And what irritated me even more was the way she was allowing him to touch her and hold her, and even playing into it so much. Anna was thoroughly enjoying herself, shooting me giggles and looks.

"Where is Mrs. Sawyer at today, John?" I asked, mostly to let Anna know she was flirting with a married man.

"She was off to shop or some damn thing. She said she didn't care anything about the house anyways. If I liked it, she would like it, or something like that."

I knew that was a bold faced lie because his wife was the picky one of the two. She was the one with the final veto power over the sale, and had used it one other occasion when I thought we had a sale.

"So where are the bedrooms? You said there were three?", he asked as he slipped his hand lower across the top of Anna's beautiful tight ass, and pulled her down the tiled hallway.

"The master is at the end of the hall..." But again he was pulling her away and not listening to anything I was saying. As they walked, I saw him slide his hand down, and place it fully on Anna's tight ass.

Inside I was boiling mad. Who the fuck did this old fart think he was fondling my Anna? I fumed. But I needed the business. I had not sold anything in weeks now, and my cash supply was starting to get low.

"See anything you like?" I asked as I walked into the master bedroom behind them.

John turned and winked at me, and then at Anna as he stared down her halter top at her tits. "Oh yea!" he jested playfully.

That was all I could take. "Anna, could I speak with you for a second in private." I said as I grabbed by the arm and pulled her into the hallway.

John watched us as I pulled Anna into one of the smaller bedrooms.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked her trying to keep my angry voice to a whisper.

"Helping you baby!" she said quietly. She leaned in and put her lips right against my ear. "Don't get jealous. You know I only want you. He is nothing to me. But if my flirting gets you a sale, then all the better for both of us huh?" She lightly kissed my ear, then turned back into the hallway.

I followed her dumbfounded. "Is this the master bath?" she called as she turned into the large bathroom next to the master bedroom.

I looked stupefied at Mr. Sawyer as he made his way quickly down the hall, and grabbed my arm.

"Dan!" he whispered urgently. "Your 'family friend' is one hot woman! I haven't had a boner this hard in 10 years, but right now she has me all wound up." He wiped some drool off the corner of this mouth from talking so fast onto his shirt sleeve.

"I tell you what! " John continued. 'I think she likes me too. What do you think?" he questioned me.

"Well, I uh" I stammered. "I guess." I offered lamely.

"Damn, Dan. If I could fuck that little filly, I would buy ten of these houses from you!" he exclaimed as he started in toward the bathroom, where we heard Anna turn on the shower.

dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
69 Followers
12