Pool Party Ch. 02

Story Info
The pool party gets hotter with more celebrity dickgirls.
19.4k words
4.82
45.3k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's time for a sequel and if you like imagining beautiful celebrities as hot, hung dickgirls with big tits and big cocks then this is the place to be. I hope everyone likes it.

This story is COMPLETELY fictional and not meant for people under the age of 18. This is all fantasy and not any kind of reality.

The story codes for this are FF, FF+, orgy, shemale, oral, anal, rim, mast, voy.

If you like it and want more I am happy to do some sequels so please email me any feedback at my profile.

*****

We pick up our story just as Ariel, at her first special celebrity pool party, finds herself shocked by some arriving guests and the secrets they've all been hiding from the world...

"Ohhhhh my God!" Ariel Winter gasped in both shock and excitement over what she was seeing. "You all...you're dickgirls too? All of you?"

Ariel hadn't meant to blurt it out quite like that. It was so direct but she couldn't help it. After all she had just been caught in the most compromising of positions by three of the most gorgeous women she had ever laid eyes on and the shock of finding out the sexy secret they all had in common was stunning to her. She felt like she needed to have it confirmed, like her eyes might be lying to her because nothing this awesome could ever be real.

She had just been in the middle of the most erotic moment of her life. Ariel had just fucked Kate Upton's ass and blasted a load up the supermodel's slutty hole. But that had only been part of what had made it erotic for the teenager. Because it hadn't just been her and Kate. Ariel's lover Britney Spears had been part of it too and so had their hostess for the afternoon Rose McGowan.

While Ariel had been fucking Kate and coming inside her, Kate had been jacking off her own thick, hard shecock and Britney and Rose had been sharing Kate's mouth, getting the model to suck their throbbing dicks until they had blasted their hot loads too, making Kate's big tits sticky and messy with jets of white cum. It had been sexy shemale heaven for Ariel and she had felt all her shyness and inhibition melt away.

Ariel had always protected her secret so carefully. But at this place she could be so free and open and expose her body without any shame. Being here with Britney, Rose and Kate, all their hot bodies totally naked, their big tits and curvy, thick asses made even hotter by the big cocks they had, made Ariel feel so happy and free and totally comfortable about who she was.

But now Ariel could see that they weren't the only ones with big, sexy secrets. Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence had surprised them in the middle of their fun and Ariel was left stunned when the three gorgeous celebrity beauties lowered their bikini bottoms and eagerly exposed that they had cocks too.

Ariel's mind was blown by this. Never in a million years would she have imagined that women like Jennifer, Katy and Scarlett, women that so many men desired, could be like her. Ariel couldn't believe what she was seeing as these celebrity beauties boldly showed off their cocks and balls, making sure she got a chance to see just how hung they all were.

"I told you sweetie," Rose smirked as she looked at the gobsmacked teenager who couldn't take her eyes off the flesh show she was getting. "People have no idea how many of the hottest women in Hollywood are really shemales. You're definitely not the only one with a secret."

"I still can't believe you started without us," Jennifer whined, jealous that the four women were already naked, their cum covering Kate and their cocks all soft and hanging from their recent orgasms. "You guys suck!"

"Well stop whining and do something about it Jen," Rose chided, very impressed by the sizable pieces of dick girl meat on display too. She'd seen all three of them naked many times before but she was always eager to play with women like Scarlett, Jennifer and Katy. "You're not just going to stand there with your dicks hanging out, are you?"

Ariel found her heart start to beat faster in her chest in excitement over what was happening. She couldn't even focus on how annoyed the Oscar winner was because Ariel fixated her gaze lower to check out the beautiful hanging cock and balls Jennifer Lawrence had. Ariel felt the lewd impulse to drool over the sight of Jennifer's soft cock looking so thick and sexy as it dangled between her incredible legs.

And Jennifer wasn't the only one demanding attention, not with Katy and Scarlett so hung and sexy too. All three of the women were still in their bikini tops, hiding the great tits they all had, but their bikini bottoms had been stripped away and even though she had just come, Ariel found herself hungering for the big cocks hanging between the legs of three of the most beautiful women in the world.

All three of them were so big and their balls looked like they would shoot out so much cum and Ariel was fixated on these three superstars as they stood there nude from the waist down and proudly displaying their penises like it was the most natural thing in the world for them to be shemales. To find out they all shared this sexy secret was such a thrill and Ariel's cock stirred at the sight of these new arrivals.

"You guys should have tried to get here early," Kate said, still feeling sticky shemale cum all over her tits and her own load on her stomach while loving every nasty bit of it. "We had to break in the newbie."

"Besides we can make it up to you," Britney sweetly offered, hungering for the big cocks that had been exposed just as much as her teenage lover was. "Mmmm we just got started and we're definitely in the mood for more fun."

"Wellllll I think you do owe us something for starting without us," Scarlett said, her sensually husky voice all the more erotic as she stood there bottomless with her cock and balls practically begging for attention. "So how about you show us how sorry you are by welcoming us to the party?"

Taking the lead, Scarlett walked toward the edge of the pool where everyone was, leaving her bikini bottom on the ground behind her. And Jennifer and Katy eagerly followed, their cocks already starting to plump up thanks to the promise of naughty fun. The three sexy dickgirls got right up to the action and when they did, Britney and Kate both eagerly got on their knees in front of them and Britney encouraged Ariel to do the same.

"Show them how hot you are sweetie," Britney told her teenage lover. "Mmmm I want all my friends to see just how good you are at sucking cock."

Ariel was filled with excitement to do just that. This was the sexiest thing she had ever experienced and she wanted to prove she belonged. So she didn't hesitate to kneel down poolside alongside Britney and Kate as the three new arrivals walked toward them, their cocks stiffening with every step and starting to sensually swing between their legs.

Ariel moaned just at the site of Scarlett, Katy and Jennifer's softly swinging cocks and balls. God, she could watch them all day and totally let their bodies hypnotize her into cock hungry submission. And the teenager couldn't resist, touching herself as they approached, stroking her own cock back to life.

"Oooooh someone's eager to play," Jennifer smirked as she eagerly took in the view of Ariel masturbating. "I've been pretty fucking eager to get at you too. Britney told us how hot you were and I wanted to make damn sure I was here for your initiation."

Ariel still wasn't sure what her initiation fully entailed but she was eager to find out, especially if it meant pleasuring the penis that was now in her face. Jennifer aggressively put her hand on the back of Ariel's head to guide her into her crotch and the teenager didn't resist in the slightest. She had barely ever interacted with Jennifer before today but the Modern Family star didn't think twice about opening her mouth to suck on the superstar's big cock.

"Mmmmm yesssssssss! Oh yesss that's it baby! Don't be shy!" Jennifer groaned, so much more relaxed now that she was feeling Ariel's soft, young lips wrapping around her shaft as her dick started to disappear into the mouth of the barely legal shemale. "Mmmm show me how much Britney taught you! Suck my cock! Yeah! Suck the cock that no one knows I have but everyone would fucking go nuts for if they saw it!"

Jennifer giggled over her own ego bubbling over in the words she said. It was always so hard to be coherent when she was getting a good blowjob and she could already tell that Ariel was going to be an incredible cocksucker, just like Britney had promised she would be. And besides, Jennifer knew her cockiness was deserved. She loved knowing men all over the world were jacking off to her tits and ass while dreaming of fucking her sweet, tight pussy.

Jennifer knew that it would totally freak those horny boys out if they knew the truth about her being a dickgirl. But she also knew that deep down those kinky, supposedly straight boys wouldn't be so straight anymore if they ever saw her hot cock. She knew she could make them go gay for shemale cock and that sense of power, one she knew so well from fucking the straight out of boys back home in Kentucky all her life and then fucking supposedly totally hetero men in Hollywood, was always intoxicating.

But as much fun as it was to fuck straight boys and also to give new thrills to the hot Hollywood dykes who always loved to paw at her, there was nothing as much fun as fucking another dickgirl and Jennifer moaned out again and again from Ariel sucking her off. The sexy teen looked so good as she jacked off and swallowed her cock and Jennifer could already tell that they were going to be very good friends.

And while Jennifer was making a new friend, the others were reuniting with old acquaintances. Jennifer had eagerly and greedily gone right for the newbie but it was no consolation prize for Scarlett to feel her cock be wetly engulfed by Kate Upton's amazing mouth.

"Oh yeah Kate! Mmmm you nasty girl! Suck my cock! Oooooh take it down your slutty throat!" Scarlett commanded, tugging down her bikini top to expose her nipples as she began to play with the swollen buds. "Mmmm you're so good at this! I've been dreaming of this all day!"

Scarlett hadn't been mad about them starting early because she had known how easy it was going to be to join right in. These parties never ended early. They always went on deep into the night and Scarlett constantly craved the wild, uninhibited fun with all those naked bodies sucking and fucking and licking and stroking and kissing and nothing but beautiful, nude shemales exploring their naughtiest desires until the sun rose.

It had been so hard for Scarlett to keep her cock soft that day and not show off more than she had wanted people to see of her, especially when she had changed into her bikini for the party. Just thinking about all the hot mouths and tight asses and beautiful tits and hard cocks had made Scarlett strain against her panties all day and when she had put on her hot blue bikini it had been even more difficult to keep her boner under control.

But now she could let go and indulge in all the lusts that had been burning inside her. Kate's mouth was amazing as always as she bobbed up and down on her cock and Scarlett moaned in lust while playing with her own nipples. She loved the feel of that wet, warm mouth swallowing her dick and being able to look down and see someone as gorgeous as Kate Upton going down on her made it even better for Scarlett. Her cock was getting so hard in Kate's mouth and Scarlett channeled the desire she was feeling by turning toward Katy and kissing the singer right on the lips.

Katy hadn't been expecting the sensual kiss but she certainly welcomed it. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure flow through her. Scarlett's famous lips were so hot and Katy rubbed her lips right back into the actresses before she furthered things by sliding her tongue into Scarlett's mouth. Scarlett responded by rubbing her tongue into Katy's and the two gorgeous superstars began making out.

And Scarlett's hot kiss wasn't the only pleasure Katy was receiving. Her head was spinning with sexiness because while she and Scarlett kissed, Katy was having her cock sucked by Britney Spears. And the pop superstar knew just what she was doing, licking and sucking the swelling head of Katy's shemale penis while Britney's hand softly caressed the shaft of her growing erection and even moved down to gently massage her balls.

The sensation of having herself pleasured so expertly made Katy moan with need into Scarlett's mouth. Katy had played with Britney a few times at these parties and it was always incredible to have the iconic singer suck her dick. Katy had been soft and hanging when she had wickedly exposed herself and walked over to the crowd by the pool but now she was getting so stiff in Britney's mouth. But even though she was being kissed and sucked at the same time and it all felt incredible, Katy couldn't help but worry. After all, she had been raised with good values and strong morals, the least of which was always being polite.

"What about any other guests?" Katy asked, knowing full well they weren't the only ones who had been invited to this sexy soiree. "Should we wait for them?"

That question was quickly answered by their hostess.

"No way," Rose declared with a laugh. "If they can't get here on time then they get sloppy seconds mmmmm or thirds. And they are definitely not going to mind. Mmmm in fact I think they'll like it even more."

"What about you though?" Scarlett asked, her lips still tingling from kissing Katy as she admired Rose's naked body, drinking in Rose's big, pale white tits with those perfect pink nipples and then letting her gaze glide down to Rose's big, creamy skinned cock as it sexily hung down softly between her legs like it was about to wake up from a nap. "You just going to sit here and watch or are you going to join in?"

The answer was obvious and everyone knew it so Rose just laughed again.

"Ooooh baby I'll show you what I'm going to do," Rose said before making good on that promise by moving around to the back of the party's new arrivals.

Scarlett was in the middle, standing between Jennifer and Katy and since she had been the one to demand some action, she was the first one to get it. Rose knelt down behind Scarlett and immediately kissed the bare cheeks of her meaty ass. Rose's lips pressed to one of Scarlett's buns and then to the next, smacking her mouth against them with a wet smooch before Rose furthered the naughtiness by sliding open Scarlett's butt cheeks and getting her tongue to work.

Scarlett stiffened and moaned in rapture as Rose's hungry tongue attacked her crack, sliding up and down her sensitive skin before zeroing in on her hole. Rose lapped at the actress' anus with eager licks, teasing the tip of it with her tongue and letting saliva drool off her tongue so she could spread it around Scarlett's hole with her licks.

"Oh fuck! You nasty fucking whore!" Scarlett grunted in pleasure over Rose rimming her. "Mmmm get in there Rose! Fucking shove your tongue in!"

And Rose did just as she was told, pushing her tongue into Scarlett's asshole and giving her bare bottom a sexy smack as she did it. Happy, hungry moans emanated from Rose's mouth as she pushed her face into Scarlett's crack and tongued her puckered ring and Scarlett moaned even more from the double pleasure of being rimmed and getting a blowjob at the same time.

"Ooooooh fuckkkk yesssss mmmm I love these goddamn parties so much!" Scarlett moaned, feeling her stress disappearing right off her as she was pleasured by two beautiful shemales. "Oh fuck yeah! Mmm you two know what a fucking girl needs all right!"

Her cock started to throb under Kate's sexy touch as the supermodel smiled her dazzling smile and looked up at Scarlett from her knees. Kate was lavishing love on Scarlett's hard cock, licking it wetly and letting her saliva drip down the woman's sizeable prick so she could use her fingers to rub her drool all over Scarlett's balls. Kate rubbed Scarlett's meat into her face, her hunger for cock not even remotely satisfied from just having sucked Britney and Rose off.

"Ooooh I want your big fucking cock so bad!" Kate moaned lustfully. "I was hoping you were going to come here today Scarlett! Mmmm I love your dick! I want it in my mouth and deep in my fucking ass! Mmmm you taste so good Scarlett!"

After licking all over Scarlett's shaft and flickin her tongue naughtily against the head of her prick, Kate opened wide for a full taste. She moaned and slurped wetly as she sucked Scarlett's inches, taking them down her throat with ease while fondling Scarlett's balls, loving how warm and full those balls were getting while imagining the huge load Scarlett would undoubtedly soon be squirting for her. Kate couldn't decide where she wanted that load more. She could feel Ariel's load still squishing in her asshole and the cum Britney and Rose had shot all over her was drying on her tits. It all just made Kate want more cum from her sexy friends.

"Yessss fucking suck it! Swallow my cock you hungry girl!" Scarlett moaned, untying her bikini top and tossing it away so she could be completely naked. "I've missed this mouth! Suck it down Kate! Show me how much you can take!"

Kate could take a lot down her throat and Scarlett knew that personally. She loved the way Kate sucked cock. Her blowjobs were so hot and sloppy and Scarlett loved the way her cock and balls were always soaked from how thorough the sexy supermodel always was. Plus it was always hot to see that gorgeous face bobbing up and down on her meat and Scarlett felt herself get rock hard in the warmth of Kate's mouth as she eagerly choked her down, barely gagging as she swallowed inch after hard inch.

And the pleasure was magnified by Rose's naughty tongue probing her asscunt. Scarlett's hole was so snug and sexy and Rose delighted in cramming her tongue into it while pressing her pale face against Scarlett's ass. Scarlett felt her knees get week as she stood up with two kneeling beauties attacking her front and backside and she could feel her balls swell up like she would soon be unleashing her load right down Kate's throat before too much longer.

But before she reached the point of no return, Rose pulled her tongue out of Scarlett and instead gave her bare ass a sexy little bite, reminding Scarlett who made the rules around here.

"Mmmmmm your ass is always so fucking yummy," Rose moaned, catching her breath and enjoying the little yelp she got from Scarlett after nipping at her flesh. "Mmmm it's nice and wet now for me to bury my fuckstick into it! I know you fucking want it too, don't you Scarlett?"

"Oh hell yeah! You know I do!" Scarlett groaned, her own cock pulsing at the thought of taking Rose's pale monster up her ass. She loved being taken by Rose just as much as she loved shoving her own cock up each and every one of the hot asses at this party. Rose's parties always attracted the hottest dickgirls in town and there were never any rules except for two. The first was everything had to be consensual, which was easy for everyone to follow. But the second was more challenging. Everyone had to be a switch. There were no tops. There were no bottoms. Everyone had to give and receive pleasure equally. You couldn't just fuck a hot girl up the ass here without feeling a dick up your own ass too. For Scarlett that had been an adjustment, but it was one she was glad she had made.

Before joining this circle of hotness, Scarlett had always been quite the eager top. She loved fucking people up the ass, whether men, women or other dickgirls like her. She loved the rush of power from shoving her cock up a willing asshole and she loved controlling anyone she could. She had especially enjoyed getting her big shecock up the hot cunts and asses of horny, willing women she had co-starred with like Cobie Smulders and Elizabeth Olsen. Being able to corrupt the innocence of Natalie Portman and take all her girl holes. Getting that repressed little priss hooked on shemale cock and cum was still her greatest conquest.