Pool Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Reunion!
5.6k words
4.44
73.7k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
67 Followers

The night was warm enough, and we put the top down on the new BMW. Although it was only a month old and only had less than two thousand miles, Shelly was all smiles as I offered to let her drive. Quickly she grabbed the keys and slid her long, sexy legs into the drivers seat. She used the controls to adjust the mirrors and the leather seat to fit her. She was almost the same height as I am, so it didn't take much. Satisfied, she reached back and tied her long red hair into a knot behind her, and looked at me with a huge smile. "Ready?" she excitedly asked.

"For anything, babe." I teased. She turned the key and the car quietly started.

"It's like I have loosened a tiger!" she said seductively. She gunned the engine up some and made it roar.

I giggled like a teenager, and watched as she put the car in drive, then slammed the gas to the floor.

The car leapt forward, and chirped the tires a little, and soon we were doing sixty down the main street of town.

After a few minutes of driving with a non stop grin, Shelly turned to me. "Where should we head to?" I wanted nothing more than to take her back to her place and fuck her brains out, but I had to make sure that everything was ok between us first. I knew I was still on thin ice, but it was getting better with each mile she dove.

"Just drive. You look fabulous behind the wheel of this car, you know!" I yelled back to her over the noise of the convertible.

As soon as we had the city limits behind us, Shelly pushed the car even faster, topping out at 95. I cringed a little and but laughed when I saw the joy on her face. She yelled out a scream and threw a hands briefly into the air to feel the wind rush by us.

To say I was excited was a to put it a little mild. Here I was, back together with my favorite woman after she nearly broke it all off almost a month ago. We had just enjoyed a fantastic dinner at a four star restaurant that could not have been better. I was in my new car, given to me by my new, biggest client. My business was doing better than it had ever done before, thanks in large part to my new favorite client. And of course my new favorite employee, Anna.

Ah, Anna. She was the reason that Shelly almost decided to call it all off with me. And I really had to think about how to handle it when Shelly stormed off so I would not lose either one of them. Anna was a great, wild energetic 18 year old, who just happens to love to fuck me like a wild woman every chance we get. But, unlike Shelly, she doesn't seem to have a jealous bone in her body.

Shelly, on the other hand, wanted a committed relationship with me, and me only. She wanted to be my only lover. And damn, did I ever want to love her! From the first moment I saw her at my daughters pool party, I knew I wanted her. She had everything I ever dreamed of in that hot little body of hers: big firm tits, a big, round, firm ass, and long red hair and the wild attitude that is usually rumored to go with it. On top of all that, she was great in bed, and had lots of brains too! She was a keeper, but I knew I could never willingly give up fucking Anna.

So Anna and I came up with an idea one night after another steamy romp in the sheets. It was actually her idea, which was surprising.

"So, why don't you tell Shelly that she is your only one?" she asked me coyly.

"Because she never will be, as long as I know you." I moaned as I fondled her D cups. "You know I could never stop fucking you. Might as well ask me to quit breathing."

She sat back, and gave me a stern serious look. "Really! Don't quit breathing, old man." She teased. "Just tell her we broke up. Tell her anything you want, just don't stop fucking me. Ever. I think you made me a cock addict!"

I laughed and pulled her back to me. But her comments and willingness to share got me thinking. So we schemed and planned and came up the master plan. And after a week of begging, I finally gotten Shelly to agree to dinner with me tonight.

Over candles and wine, I told Shelly I loved only her. I took her by her hands and put the little back box on the table. She dropped my hands quickly like I had burned her, and grabbed the box. She slowly opened box, and gasped at the diamond pendant necklace inside.

"Call it a small token of my sincere love for you." I told her as I moved behind her and slid the necklace around her neck.

She pulled out her compact mirror from her purse to see how it looked. Set against her huge freckled tits, how could it look anything but perfect?

"Do you mean it?" she asked, looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Do you really love me? Me and only me?"

"Absolutely. I have told Anna it's all off between us, except for work. She is helping me to sell houses, but our sex life is over. She is sad, I guess, but she understands. She knows how much you mean to me."

Shelly stood up beside me and pulled me to her. Our kiss was soft, and could feel her tears against my cheeks as they ran down her face.

She pulled back slightly from me and dabbed her eyes with the cloth napkin. Dark mascara came off all over it.

"Oh damn! Look at the mess you made me!" she said playfully.

"You look beautiful to me, as always." I told her in all honesty.

Now, driving along the country highway at over ninety miles an hour, I finally felt myself start to relax a little. Anna's plan seemed to be working, and I was relieved. Shelly was relaxed and laughing, and I was dying to consummate our relationship again.

I could see her big, firm tits under her blouse, and wondered what type of bra she was wearing. God I hope I got to see tonight, I thought. Shelly caught me checking her out and laughed.

"So, honey. Wanna stop for the night somewhere? I think I need to give you a little gift since you gave me one." she asked seductively, toying with her new diamond. I knew there was a little motel up the road, and we would be going past it soon, especially at the speed we were moving. Thoughts of getting her naked got a serious rise going in my slacks.

"Step on it!" I said, sliding my hand along the hem of he dress, pushing it up mid thigh. "There is a little motel ahead. Maybe we can check in as Mr. and Mrs. Parson, eh?" I gave her my most wicked grin.

She floored it, making the car go even faster. I don't know for sure which was making her smile more: My hand creeping up toward her wet box, or the new BMW streaking through the night at 130.

I slid my hand up and down her leg, and my cock was reacting as any mans would. Shelly let off the gas some and shifted in the seat, allowing me a better angle to get up her dress. She looked over at me longingly, and spread her legs open for me. That was all the invite I needed as I slid my hands up and felt the silky dampness between her legs.

"Oh, fuck!" Shelly moaned out. "That feels so fucking good!" Her hips started to buck and I felt her ass lift out of the seat. The car slowed a little more.

I pushed the silk strip of panty out of the way, and felt just how juicy her pussy had become. She was dripping, she was so wet. I slid a finger in to the second knuckle, and begin to finger her wet cunt slowly.

"Oh God. Baby, I have missed you so much!" Shelly moaned loudly. She shifted so her leg was now thrown over on my side of the car, and tried to drive with her other leg. Only for a second did I worry about the car. Once I saw that wet pussy bare before me, I forgot all about the new car and slipped another finger into her waiting tunnel.

"Oh god. I need to fuck so bad!" she moaned at me. The car was still slowing down, but we were completely unaware of it. I was working my two fingers in and out of her cunt as furiously as I could, and Shelly's eyes were closing and opening as she fought to keep her eyes on the road.

Sensing the slow down, I pulled my fingers out and looked up at her. We had slowed down to forty miles an hour, and Shelly was laid out across the seat, completely facing me. I told her no more until we got to the motel. She stuck her bottom lip out in a playful pout.

She gave me a heavy sigh, and straightened out her body, back into the drivers seat. "Well just see about that!" she said, running the car back up to 65 mph.

She then set the cruise control and steered with her left hand. She placed her right hand in my lap, and began to fondle my growing cock. She mumbled something about two playing that game, and pulled my cock out of my slacks. She began to jerk me off as we went down the road.

"Grab the wheel!" she told me as she leaned over my lap. Before I could even grab the steering wheel, she wrapped her beautiful red lips around my cock and started suck on it furiously. I put my free hand on the back of her head and pushed her down into my lap. She took my whole 7 inches in her mouth, and held it there, then slowly slid back up my cock. She playfully licked the rim of my dick head, and put her tongue in the slit. She reached over and began to fondle my balls as she slurped and sucked my cock up and down with her tongue.

It was too much to take and I could feel myself about to cum. She sensed it too, and pulled off me suddenly.

She smiled as she licked her lips, and took control of the wheel again.

"That's what you get." She teased.

"For what?" I questioned, laughing. But I knew. She teased me just like I had unintentionally teased her. My balls ached and we could not get to the motel quick enough.

In a few short minutes, Shelly pulled into the little motel parking lot. Free HBO and wireless internet was what the sign promised, but we didn't care about that at all. All we needed was bed of any size with clean sheets, and a locked door. I pulled my zipper back up and went in to register for the night.

The office was small, and dingy. It smelled of old food and sweat. The night desk clerk was a young kid reading a paperback book, and only the bell on the desk brought him out of the story.

Slowly he arose and walked over to the desk. I could see, as he approached, he had a huge tent going in his pants.

"Need a room for the night." I said. "My wife and I, one night only."

"Sure. Whatever you say buddy." He said as he cast a glance at the young beauty in my car, touching up her makeup in the vanity mirror.

I handed him my credit card, and he handed me a room key. Unlike the usual places I stay, this room key was a real key, and not just a card.

"Don't suppose you will need any inn inmen, extras?" He asked, struggling and giving up with the pronunciation.

"Nope. Just the key here." I said waving it to him.

"Ok." The young man said. "Room rate is seventy-five a night. We do have hourly rates too, off the books, if you need em. But since that is your wife out there, you probably don't, huh?" he questioned. He emphasized wife to let me know that he knew that Shelly was not my wife. He thought he was so smart to figure it out, and looked smugly at me as if he had solved a great mystery. I, of course, didn't think he was smart at all. If anything, he was dumber than I first thought.

"Great. Do you need my signature somewhere?" I asked, producing a gold pen from my jacket pocket.

The young man glared at me and shook his head. He reached under the counter and grabbed the paper that had been printing. While he was bent over, I took the opportunity to see what the title of the book he was reading was.

He put the paper on the counter and pointed to place I needed to sign. "Here." He said, taping impatiently.

As I signed it, I told the young man "That's some fine reading material you got there. Classic stuff."

The boy grabbed the tattered porn book and placed it under the counter. "Its all right. I'm old enough to have it." He said defensively.

"No worries. Just remember. Everything you are sitting here tonight and reading about is what I will be doing to that pretty little thing out there in my car. When you are jerking off tonight, reading your little 'Fat Whores Of Babylon' book, I want you to remember my.." and I emphasized it for him "wife out there. Just before you cum, I want you to think about how I will be fucking the shit out of her and she will be swallowing my cum. You think of that when you are tossing off into your Kleenex over there."

The boy grunted and called me an asshole, and I walked out of the little office.

The room was as pretty much as I expected: dim lighting, one window with worn out curtains that didn't quite close all the way, worn out outdated green carpet, a well used queen bed with a sagging mattress and a squeaky box spring. It was perfect for us for the night. As soon as we locked the door behind us, I closed the drapes as well as they could be closed and turned toward Shelly. She had already slipped out of her dress, and stood before me in black silk panties and a push up black lace bra. The bra was completely lace and I could see her hard nipples clearly through the thin material. She didn't need a push up bra for her massive tits.

"So big boy." she said sultry as we sauntered over toward me, "Come here often?" She put her arms around my neck and leaned in and kissed me passionately. Her hard nipples were burrowing into my chest as she wrapped a leg around the back of my leg and began to rub her cunt against my leg.

"Only tonight. It would take one hell of a sexy lady to make we want to stay at a place like this. Only the best for you." I said as I swept my arm in false grandeur around the room.

"Well, lets see if we can find something to take your mind off your surroundings!" she said forcefully, as she spun me around and pushed me back on the bed.

I felt the springs in my back only for a second as Shelly pounced on top of me and grabbed my belt. She ripped it open and off in one motion. Her mouth came up hungrily for a kiss as he fingers deftly undid my slacks clasp and pushed my zipper down. My cock was desperate for her didn't need any coaxing to spring out at her. Her hand found it and began to jerk me up and down quickly. Her legs were wrapped around one of my legs, and she was rubbing her cunt up and down like a mad woman. I could feel the silkiness of her panties getting wetter and wetter against my hairy leg, and her grinding intensified. Our kiss was deeper and more urgent, and our breathing came quicker in short bursts. I was determined not to cum, but her hand was flying up and down my shaft making it near impossible.

At the last second before I came, I felt her tense up and heard her cry out as a massive orgasm shook her body. Her hand slowed dramatically on my cock as she became lost in the feelings enveloping her body.

The need to have to cum slowed in me as well.

I pulled her closer to me, and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor by the bed. Out popped her best assets, her DD tits, firm and tempting.

"Oh my god!" Shelly moaned as the orgasm subsided. "It's been so long. Since our last time for me. Oh god that was so good." She said out of breath, and between light kisses from me on her lips.

My hands could not be stopped from playing with her firm, gigantic tits. Unlike Anna, who also had big tits, Shelly's were hard like unripe melons. Her nipples were huge, and stood out from her dark brown areolas like little soldiers. I pulled one into my mouth, and bit and sucked on it.

"Mmmm." Shelly moaned. I knew she loved to have her nipples bit lightly and her tits to be licked and sucked all over. And believe me, I loved to make her happy in this area. As I sucked one and then the other of her massive tits, my hand found its way into her panties and I pushed them down.

"Oh god Shelly. I have missed you so much." I said, briefly coming off her nipple.

"I missed you too lover." She cooed. "I thought about going over to see Stacy, just to really see you, but could not think of a good enough excuse that would not cause any suspicion."

Stacy was my daughter, and Shelly's friend. Shelly was her manager and work, and we had kept our short term relationship quiet from her to protect her.

"I wish you would have come, honey. Then we could have made up sooner!" " I said, slipping two fingers into her gushing cunt.

Shelly rolled us over so I was on top of her, and laid back flat on her back. She pushed me down by the shoulders so I would slip between her legs. She lifted her legs high, and held them up by the backs of her knees.

"I need your tongue baby. Lick me. Suck my pussy. I want to feel you eat me so bad!" she cried out. I need no further persuasion, and dove head first into her wet pussy. I sucked her labia, and flicked her clit. I licked thickly up her cunt, and slowly back down. I slid my tongue as deep as I could into her wet tunnel, and licked inside of her. I came up slowly, and pulled her hooded clit into my lips and lightly sucked it.

I could hear Shelly's breathing intensify as a new orgasm rocked her world. I took that moment to slide my tongue down lower. I used my hands along the top of her ass and rocked her hips upward. There before me was her tight pink starfish. I licked all along it, causing Shelly to cry out in pleasure again.

"Oh fuck! Oh damn! Eat my asshole baby. Tongue it for me. Oh god yes! It's so good!" she cried in ecstasy.

I again complied, slipping my tongue as deep as I could into her asshole, and then licking all along the rim. I loved to lick both of the girls asses, and was so thankful that they both came to love anal as much as I loved giving it to them, both with my cock and my mouth.

I slid my tongue upward and sucked Shelly's pussy some more, bringing her to another loud orgasm.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck, I want your cock in me right now. I need it now!" she moaned over and over. "Please give me your cock!"

My cock needed her as much as she needed me, and I pushed it into her slick pussy. She felt even tighter than I remembered her being. Maybe I had just been fucking Anna so much I had forgotten how tight Shelly was. Shelly came on to me first at the pool party, but I found out later that she was really inexperienced at sex. In fact, I was only the third man she had been with in her whole life, and the first to do anal with her.

Anna was a different story. She had discovered sex early, and did it as often as she could. She found that playing the shy innocent girl was an excellent cover for her, and her parents never expected how sexually active she was. By the time she was 18, she had been with too many guys to count, and done more sexually that I had in my forty years.

But Shelly was tight, and felt like a fit made in heaven. I slowly slid my cock in and out of her. She looked at me with loving eyes and moved her hips slowly in time to me. I could feel her gripping my cock with her strong pussy muscles, and knew I was about to cum.

Suddenly she stopped and rolled us over on our sides.

"Lover?" She playfully asked. My cock was bouncing now, having popped out of her tight wet hole.

"Yes, my love." I whispered into her ear, as I lightly grabbed her hair.

"Don't take this wrong. Promise me you won't." she asked cautiously.

I sat up on one elbow and looked her in the face. Now I was a little worried. Was I not satisfying her, or was I doing something wrong? I thought to myself.

"Ok.." I said cautiously.

"Making love to you is so sweet and I want to do it forever with you." Shelly came up and kissed me lightly on the lips. "But.." she paused.

"But?" I asked, thinking she was going to tell me she couldn't do it anymore or something. My balls began to ache, and I wondered briefly if I would over get relief for them tonight.

"But it's been a long time for me. Almost a month now. And well," she trailed off again, this time looking away with a silly little grin on her face.

"But what?" I asked her playfully. My cock knew what was coming before I did, and was bouncing as if trying to find its way back inside her on its own.

dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
67 Followers
12