Pool Party Leads to First Swap Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting down Sandy pulled me on top of her and we started fucking in the missionary position. We were so excited at what we had just done that in record time for us ( a couple of minutes)we both reached a simultaneous orgasm. Recovered from our exertions we went inside and showered together and then dressed. Me in a pair of loose running shorts & Tee and Sandy in a small sun dress. As I got into the car I could not help but notice that her dress when she sat was so short that it pulled up so high i could see her labia as she sat there. It was enough to give me a chubby.

When we were near Toby & Mandy's Sandy sent her a text to forewarn her of our arrival. I saw 2 strange cares parked in front of their house but did not give it much thought. As we pulled up inside the carport I was a little stunned to see a naked young woman run across the yard and jump in the pool. Mandy noticed my expression as we got out of the car and said "Don't worry brother dear that is just TJ's girlfriend Christine she is part of the surprise I promised you guys."

Sandy and I got out of the car and before closing the doors we removed our clothes placing them on the seats. Looking towards the pool I saw Micky pick up another naked young lady and threw her shrieking into the pool. With her back still turned away from the pool Mandy yelled "Michael how many times do I have to tell you not to throw Sophia into the pool and don't give me any reason to come over and team up with her to drown you either you little shit."

"Yes mom," was all we heard from the direction of the pool.

Looking at me she smiled and said "He must like Sophia a lot the way he carries on when ever he gets near her. Sometimes I think he is mentally still 10 years old not almost 20."

the 3 of us joined Toby at the BB-Que area and he offered me and Sandy drinks. Thanking him Sandy asked " I guess with those 4 here the movie night is cancelled?"

Toby responded "the 4 kids are all adults now and besides I know that they are actively sharing partners around and me & Mandy have watched them fucking around the pool from the kitchen window. Not to sure that they didn't see us either. Besides they know about our sleeping together and sharing, so fairs only fair right."

I asked "What about the girls? I mean what would their parents think?"

"Hey they will get a kick out of seeing their parents in action if you know what I mean."Toby said.

Stunned Sandy asked "What do you mean Toby, just who are their parents?"

"Well Sophia is the daughter of Selene & Julian and Christine is Theo & Xanthia's daughter so no harm there really." Toby replied.

"Small world" Sandy & I said at the same time.

Mandy laughed then quietly suggested it was a pity that there was no way to record what may take place today in their house. We all laughed at that. Toby returned to the BBQ plate and turned the onions and sausages, burgers etc slowly grilling there. I took both Mandy & Sandy's hands and standing said "I think we should all go for a swim" pulling them both towards the pool.

Mandy introduced us to the girls as her brother and her sister-in-law but made no reference to us knowing their parents. Later whispering to us that the look on their faces would be comical as they watched the DVD's with us. I always knew my sister had an evil streak in her. The boys joined us in the pool and we played about for almost an hour splashing and swimming about. Just enjoying the water and each others company. Toby called to us that the meat was cooked so everyone got out of the pool and dried off before we all moved into the house to eat some lunch. Once we had enjoyed our repast Mandy suggested that we all move to the lounge as she had a new DVD that she was certain that everybody would enjoy.

Like I said. My evil sister.

Sandy sat next to Toby on a 2 seater while Mandy and I occupied the 3 seater and TJ and Mickey leaned against the lounge that their mother and I were on. Once everyone was comfortable Mandy hit play on the DVD and the large screen TV showed the beginning of the wild party at Donna & Jeff's last weekend. Looking down at the boys I noticed that they appeared to have swapped girlfriends as Sophia was leaning against TJ's chest and Christine looked like she was grinding her ass against Mickey. Interesting I thought as I reflected back to an earlier comment of Mandy's.

Glancing towards Toby I could see that Sandy was doing her best to keep him distracted from the TV as she was stroking his erection and he had his fingers inside of her pussy. In less than 5 minutes I saw that both Christine and Sophia had hard cocks in their hands also and Mandy had moved around into a position where she could and did begin to fellate me. Oh how I love the feel of my sisters mouth on my cock.

As Mickey was sitting on the floor between my legs soon the inevitable happened and Mandy banged his head with hers. Turning his head he got a close up of his mother sucking me off and he loudly declared "Mother you are a very sloppy cock sucker. Do you mind not doing that in my ear"

Everyone laughed as at that time there was a very close up shot of Sandy taking 2 very hard cocks in her pussy and ass at the same time on the TV Sophia wanted to know what that felt like and declared that she would like to try that at some stage.

Sandy informed her that it required lot of lube and experience with anal before attempting any kind of DP'ing. Sophia laughed then replied "Every Greek girl knows that she must remain a virgin until the wedding night and that is the reason why it is called Greek. Nonna needs to be happy the morning after the wedding."

Both Micky & TJ as well as Christine chimed in with "Your Nonna is going to be very upset that day then ain't she?"

"I think that you three are going to have to just sit and watch it happen if it's going to happen any time soon." Sophia said looking straight at Toby and me smiling, followed on with "If the wives don't object, that is."

Giving Sandy an inquiring glance the next thing I heard was her asking, "Mandy do you think we should let our husbands stray with such a young girl, they may see it as a trade up to a newer model?"

Toby answered for us both when he said, "We are very happy with the experienced ones we have besides it is true that you get a better tune from a Stradivarius than a new violin."

Returning our attention to the TV the video had progressed to where Sandy had a cock in both hands and was being DP'ed and Mandy was sitting on her face and being eaten. Sophia and Christine both made the comment that that looked like lots of fun and Christine said "If Ant was here I would take his cock in her mouth rather than a pussy as I'm not into that lezzo stuff."

Sophia then said very loudly "You don't know what your missing Chrissy, a woman knows just what to do down there. Much better than the feeling of a scratchy beard. Don't get me wrong I love sex with a man but women are just as much fun at times. Besides that way you get the best of both worlds if you know what I mean."

As was talking the video finished and at the same time Sandy reached over Micky's shoulder and took both of Christine's boobs in her hands and gently played with her very erect nipples. Seeing this Toby moved to in front of Christine and asked her if she would like him to eat her young pussy, to which she replied "That sounds like a very good idea provided your son does not mind."

TJ then asked "Would it be OK with everyone if I fulfilled a long time desire to taste my Aunty Sandra's pussy?"

"And just how long have you had these kind of dirty thoughts young man? I am sure that I brought you up better than having those kind of thoughts running through your head son of mine." Mandy said before breaking down laughing.

Toby was next to speak and said "Mandy when you have finished sucking on Dave's dick would you mind if he and I got the lube and helped Sophia with her inquiry about expanding her sexual horizons? I'm sure that she would be very appreciative of it my dear."

"Only if she promises to eat my cunt at the same time my sweet husband" Mandy replied. Then added "We should all move into the bedroom as there is more comfort to be had there and besides I for one do not relish getting carpet burns."

Once in the bedroom Mandy suggested that I lay down on my back and while Sandy lubed my dick Toby should prepare Sophia's ass. When this was done Sophia moved over and lowered her ass onto my now very hard dick and I was soon balls deep in her ass. Man she had a tight ass but it got tighter as Toby started to insert himself in her pussy.

Sandy lay next to us and declared herself ready for TJ to do his best. Meantime Mandy had squatted over Sophia's face and asked "Micky if you would like to join in with this I would like very much to suck your dick for you. I know that I would like it very much and I am sure that it will be the best blow-job you will ever have had. Those young girls don't know how to do it yet. No experience."

"Mom you don't know how long I've wanted to do this with you, and I hope dad wont mind if we actually fuck later if you're OK with that I mean?" Micky replied as he presented his cock to his mother to suck.

"Oh I'm sure that your father won't mind. He gets off on watching me getting fucked, he is a pervert like that and besides I so want to feel that big cock of yours filling my mummy cunt" Mandy replied.

Sandy then asked "Hey Christine there is no reason you need to be left out of this. I would love to lick that sweet young pussy of yours if that is something you think you may want? Just while TJ eats me out and who knows you may even enjoy the experience. I know that TJ would love to watch his Aunt eat his girlfriend out. He is as much of a pervert as his father and uncle are."

Christine quickly soon squatted over Sandy's face and in no time she was calling out her first orgasm induced by another woman shouting "I never thought I would be having some woman eat me out. I'm not into girls. Well not before today. Fuck Sandy suck my clit harder and put another finger in my cunt and finger fuck me hard! Please harder Please. Fuck this is so good.".

This was soon followed up when Christine announced "Fuck I don't believe it I'm cumming again so soon and never have I cum this hard and this much. And to think it's without a dick or dildo in me! Maybe I have been missing out on some great sex not being with a female before. Do all women give such good head if that is true should I change sides. Sorry TJ but I would still like your dick in me at least once a week and I am wondering if your Aunty can give you pussy eating lessons. This just feels so fucking good."

Sophia was as loud as Christine as she started to orgasm shouting "Fuck no-one ever told me that taking 2 dicks at the same time could ever be this good! Fuck me harder you 2. Fuck me. Fuck me, is there another dick here for me to suck? I need more cock. Micky I want your cock in my mouth. Get here now and fuck my face while these 2 fuck my ass and cunt."

Mandy immediately told Micky to go to Sophia and feed her his dick.

Sophia swallowed Micky's cock as soon as he was in front of her. Never had she felt so hot but upon tasting his cock she pulled off and looking straight at Mandy she said "Mandy you sure made his cock taste better than I thought it would. I have tasted my own on his dick before but this is somehow better. Thank you." and went back to giving him a blow job.

Replying " Why thank you Sophia and I hope that you really enjoy your first time being Air Tight. I love it when ever I get that experience. And I think that this is a better setting than my first time with multiple dicks. That was my first time at an underground sex club and the only person I knew there was Toby."

"Mom! What club was that? The only one I know you visit is that nudist place on the river and they do not allow any sex there outside of the cabins." TJ exclaimed lifting his head out of his Aunty Sandy's pussy.

"Oops, me and my big mouth" Mandy then said "Toby I'm sorry about that slip. Would you like to explain to everyone please Dear."

Hearing this was too much for Micky and he instantly blew his load deep down Sophia's throat which in turn triggered her orgasm. Sensing her orgasm was all it took for me to begin emptying my balls into her twitching pussy and that in turn sent Toby over the top and he filled her bowels with his cum.

As soon as we all removed our cocks from her Sophia called out to Christine "Wow you have to try this girlfriend. A cock in every hole feels so hot. Three cocks at the same time I can't believe how good that was. What an experience and they all came at about the same time, well one after the other and I think that was the best cum I have ever had."

TJ then said "Yeah Dad tell us all about this sex club you took mum to and what mom did there that has her so wound up. Please dad."

Toby started to relate the events of the first time that he and Mandy went to the sex club. "It started when Robert and Carol first mentioned the fun they had when they visited the club about 3 years ago. Carol kept going on about the fantastic time she had there when they went and your mother pestered me to take her there for around the next 3 or 4 months. Finally I gave in. You all know how Mandy eventually wears me down when she wants something right? Anyway I asked Robert for the details of the place and without letting Mandy know what I was up to I got her to dress up a bit. I went to that lingerie shop she likes I think its called Black Knight Boutique or some such. Anyway I gave her the gear I bought there and persuaded her to wear a very transparent white blouse over the red waspie and an extremely short black skirt. Well she did as I asked and of we went but I had not told her where we were going. Arriving at the place I pulled into the car park area and we were met by Robert and Carol there in the car park.

Carol gushed about Mandy's attire and said "Someones going to have a great night I can see."

To which Mandy replied "Just where the hell are we anyway and where amongst these warehouse do you think there is a great time? Besides what are you doing dressed like some trashy street walker, bitch?"

Carol then said "And I suppose you dress like that to go to church you slut?"

At about this time Mandy started to get an idea just where we were going and looking at me said "Is this where that club is Toby? And is this why you were so sure about what I should wear you dirty bastard?"

At this time Carol lifted Mandy's skirt and discovered that she was not wearing any knickers and said "Well at least you are dressed for the occasion."

After this good natured banter the 4 of us proceeded to go inside the old warehouse building. Mandy was still a little sceptical about things and when we got to a door lit with some Black Light strobes squeezed my hand tightly and asked "Carol is this that club you talked about, you know the one where you got so well fucked?"

"How did you guess Tart?"was her reply

We entered after paying the admission price and being fitted with wrist bands that had a bar code on them and told that it was for the bar staff to scan to pay for our drinks as we should leave any personal possessions in the lockers in the other room and enjoy the club and everything it offered. We then had the rules explained to us. The rules were simple. Nudity was acceptable and encouraged everywhere within the premises, sex with multiple people was actively encouraged, condoms were mandatory for all vaginal and anal penetration no exceptions, Bi and Homosexual pairings definitely allowed and most importantly No always means No. Any violation of any of the rules would result in immediate explosion and a permanent ban.

We were shown into the locker room and told that we should look at the 3 digit number on our band and find the matching locker, the wrist band was also the key for the locker. After finding our locker Robert and Carol suggested that we strip down and put our clothes in the locker. Robert had stripped completely as had Carol. When Carol saw the waspie Mandy was wearing she suggested that that would be great to wear in the club but suggested that I be nude as that was the state of most of the men there. Mandy looked absolutely fabulous and so fuckable in that red basque it highlighted her tits as it pushed and her pussy with her labia majora on show looked wet and ready to be either eaten or fucked.

She was a big hit and I really enjoyed watching her as she was repeatedly hit on by both men and women as we made our way to the bar. We ordered drinks and sat at a table near the bar. Carol and Mandy sat either side of me and Robert was between them on the other side of the small round table. Carol reached across and started to stroke my hardening cock. At that instant Mandy was also reaching towards it and when their hands touched Carol said to Mandy "Why don't you use your left hand to give Robert a little help with his hard-on while I take care of this one?"

As Mandy began to play with Robert Carol changed her position and began to give me a blow job. This resulted in her ass sticking out into the bar area and that in turn attracted the attention of a couple in their 20's that were at the bar. The young woman who I discovered later was named Beth asked if Carol would mind if she ate her out while she blew me. Carol told her to feel free to do what she wanted and then loudly invited anyone who cared to to fuck her as well saying "All my holes are available as I want to be gang banged tonight so get to it boys and girls."

On hearing this Mandy asked Robert if this was normally what happened here to which he replied "Oh I forgot that you guys have not been here before so yes Carol loves to take on multiple partners most nights we come here and I love watching her being made air-tight and getting fucked hard. Some of the best times we have had here are when she takes on 5 guys at the same time."

Mandy then asked how that was possible and Robert simply said "1 in her ass, 1 in her cunt, 1 in her mouth and 1 in each hand. It is even hotter when several other guys stand around her and jerk off and cum on her while this is happening."

I could see that this had Mandy wondering what it would feel like and as she looked in my direction I said "I know you want to try that for yourself and I am just as keen to watch you do that. Remember we came here to experience new things and to expand our sexual horizons and live out some of our fantasies so I'm OK with you trying it if you want to."

Carol looking across then said "Mandy you have got to try that! I remember we had that discussion one time about how much you enjoy anal occasionally and also how you love sucking Toby's dick, well this gives you every option but all at the same time.

Robert removed his cock from Mandy's eager mouth and lay down on the carpeted floor saying to a few of the men standing nearby "Any body care to join me here on the floor and wanting to meet my friend Mandy?"

In near record time 3 other men were laying on the floor next to him and then raising to his feet he turned to Mandy saying "It's time to take a seat on the cock of your choice, Just make sure it is in your ass this time and we will find you some others to fill you up."

With that said suddenly more men appeared next to the table and Mandy sunk her ass onto the smallest dick of the 3 men laying on the floor. Then indicating towards the gathered men around them he turned to Mandy asked her rather formally pick the lucky person that was getting to fuck her pussy and the one to receive one of her fantastic blow-jobs.

Toby then asked "What about us after all she is my wife and your friend? Don't you think we should be part of this as it's her first time?"