Pool Party Orgy

Story Info
Poolside fun for a family and the neighbors.
18.4k words
4.69
274.5k
396
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers

I walked down the street eager to get home. Some drunken asshole (I mean who is drunk at 10 a.m.?) had run his car into an electrical transformer and taken out the power at school. It had taken the administration two whole periods before deciding to let us go early. It was 92 degrees outside and way hotter than that in a school with no working AC! Everyone was sweat-soaked by the time the office staff went from class to class to inform us of the early dismissal. The school was only a half dozen blocks from home so I didn't mind the little exercise from walking. It was only a dozen minutes or so and gave me time to think on my way home.

I was 19, a senior with only had a month and a half left of school left and now couldn't wait to jump in our pool and try to cool off from the recent heat wave that was hitting the area. I was also looking to get some time in the pool before my sister Lisa got home. She was also a senior due to the timing of our birthdays. Lisa was ten months younger than me, but with my birthday being in January I ended up starting kindergarten at the same time as my sister. Everyone at first thought we were twins because we were in the same grade at school, though we were never put in the same class. Schoolmates teased me about my little sister being in the same grade as me throughout my academic years.

I had seen Lisa chatting with a group of her friends and figured that with school getting out two periods early any plans that group might have were at least two hours off and Lisa would be in no hurry to get home before then. Or so I hoped. She could be so aggravating as she was one of the popular girls at school due to her cheerleader looks and she always let everyone know that their place was beneath her and her friends. I wasn't one of the 'in' crowd and I was glad of that. I was in decent shape as I liked to swim as much as I could, I did some running and biking. I wasn't an athlete and didn't play in any school sports so I wasn't part of that crowd. I was pretty smart, my grade point was 3.75, but I wasn't part of the nerd crowd either. I didn't smoke or do drugs so I wasn't one of the losers either. I was my own crowd. Not to say that I didn't have friends, it was just that we didn't fit into any of the normal school cliques.

Not only had I seen Lisa, I also saw Tami and Tamara, the hot blonde twins that lived next door to us. They were very much two of the popular teens! They were what you would imagine a beach bunny would look like. Times two! I spent too much time ogling them over the years once I started noticing girls. They had never paid me any attention, though they knew me as their neighbor and had been over to our house a number of times, always in the company of parents. Although they were all popular, my sister didn't really hang out with them either. I had slowed my steps as I stared at the sexy pair talking with another cute girl. They had seen me looking their way and gave me a wave. I waved back, sure that they were just mocking me, but was embarrassed to be caught staring at them. I hurried my pace as I may have blushed. What I wouldn't give to have them join me in the pool in their bikinis! Or out of them!

***

Joanne Nicols had finished a few household chores that morning, had a light lunch, then decided to lay out by the pool and work on her tan. She had hours before her kids would be home. No, they weren't kids anymore, she told herself. They were both technically adults now. Jimmy, well he wanted to be called Jim now, was 19 and Lisa was 18. They would be off to college all too soon as far as their mother was concerned. She had one last summer with them before they went to start their own lives separate from their mom.

Joanne changed into her modest two-piece swimsuit that clung tightly to her still slim figure. She grabbed her sunglasses, suntan lotion, a romance novel, and her large beach towel then headed for the backyard. She opened the sliding glass door to the wooden deck that lay between the house and the concrete patio encircling the in-ground pool. See-ment pond, she chuckled inside. She stepped gingerly off the shaded wood deck into the blinding rays of the sun and onto the concrete that was scorching the soles of her feet. Damn, forgot the sandals! It was only a few paces to her chaise lounge so she went on rather than return inside.

She spread the towel over the warm fabric of the lounge then set her book and lotion on the small table next to the chair. She sat then leaned back absorbing the sun's warmth. Joanne began coating herself generously with the white cream, first her arms and legs before finishing with her belly and then her face, giving her nose an extra thick coat. She laid back and took her book and began to read. She only got through a couple chapters before she gave it up and merely lay soaking up the sun.

The warmth sunk into her skin and muscles relaxing her pleasantly. Joanne began to think over the last few scenes from her book, steamy encounters between a hunky muscular gardener and the noblewoman of the manor. She reached up and removed the suit's top, baring her full D cup breasts with small pert nipples to the sun's light. The sun's heat and the imagery of a gardener laying her down among the tomatoes and carrots to have his way with her turned her on. She ran the tip of a finger over one of the nipples that responded to her touch, standing erect. This was repeated on the other breast. The finger continued to trace around her fleshy mounds and across her taut belly, running through the beads of perspiration that dewed her skin. She wasn't completely conscious of it but her finger trailed its way down circling her belly button to the last bit of flesh above her swimsuit bottom. She hadn't pleasured herself in a number of days and knowing she had plenty of time until school got out, she decided to continue her fingers travels.

The bottom of the suit was held in place by strings at the sides which she pulled apart with each hand. Her right pushed the fabric away revealing her trimmed patch of hair above the pale skin of her outer labia. A finger massaged around the hidden crevice for long moments until it widened exposing the ragged ridged inner lips clinging tightly together. She savored the sensations the light touch of her finger was giving her. She trailed the finger along the inner lips as they began to release the moisture contained within. Her finger traced up and down the gap causing it to spread open. Her pussy lips blossomed wide with her caresses now unable to hold back the growing stream of fluid.

Joanne sighed as she ran her finger in her pussy. The sun felt so good! Her finger was making her feel even better! Her other hand rose to her breast, massaging her sweat over the firm flesh. She pinched and rolled her nipple with a thumb and forefinger even as the forefinger of the other hand pressed into her now gaping womanhood. She sighed again. She had wanted to take her time and really build up her passion, but it had been too long since last released and was coming upon her sooner than later. She threw herself into her movements, on breast and in pussy. She was being carried with her ardor in a torrent. She pulled her fingers from her nipple and began to flick across her stiff and visible clit. This caused her to tremble and release another sigh, louder this time. A steady stream of clear liquid leaked from her and onto the towel. She now had two fingers thrusting in and out of her channel, but even that combined with the stimulation of her clit, while escalating her closer to that magic moment, was still lacking the stimulus to push her over the peak. She continued rubbing her clit, now with the fingers that had been buried in her molten pussy, and brought the other hand up to her breast and started to pinch and twist the nipple fiercely. Closer! But still not enough! Her orgasm was there just waiting to be released!

***

I arrived home and went to my room to put on my swimsuit. I noticed mom wasn't around, but didn't think twice about it. I dropped my backpack and began to remove my shirt, kicking off my shoes as I did. My slacks, socks, and boxers quickly followed. I pulled on my suit and put on my flip-flops; the sun-baked concrete would be scorching hot! I stopped in the kitchen and with no mom in sight, took a swig of juice from the carton before replacing it back in the fridge. I crossed the living room before remembering a towel. I went to the hall closet and pulled one off the pile before returning to the sliding glass door. The pool water was going to feel so good when I dove in! It would probably be lukewarm but it would be miles better than a classroom without air conditioning!

I took a step onto the warm deck; I could now see the inviting blue water.

That's not the only thing I could now see!

Holy shit!

Mom was furiously rubbing her pussy out in the open!

I froze!

What was I supposed to do?

Should I go back inside?

Should I make some noise to let her know I was there?

Should I pretend I hadn't seen her and just jump in the pool and stay underwater until she covered back up?

I could see she had taken her top off, it was lying on the ground beside her. Her tits were semi-tanned and had large areolas with just bumps of nipples. I saw the strings of her suit bottom hanging off the side of the chaise lounge, but from here all I could see was the side of her ass.

So she hadn't come out here naked.

She looked very involved in what she was doing as I continued to stare.

I knew my mom was an attractive woman, I wasn't blind, but I had other females around to focus on. I knew my friends looked at her when they came over, but I tried to ignore their leering stares. But here she was playing with herself in plain sight!

I noticed I still hadn't moved. What would mom do if she saw me watching her as she masturbated? That thought alone caused me to shiver, mom masturbating. Two words that should never go together!

As I watched I noticed that her motions were somewhat frantic. Was she about to orgasm? Was mom going to cum?

Then it was that my dick had taken notice and was now standing tall in my suit.

That would make things so much better when mom sees me, to have a woody while watching her!

I knew her eyes were closed though she had on her sunglasses, who came with their eyes open? Well, while masturbating anyway.

At least five seconds passed as I stood in the shade on the deck. I decided that no matter what may happen I wanted to see her fingers on her pussy!

My mom's pussy!

I cautiously took a couple steps out onto the concrete before I realized my flip-flops would betray me, so I stepped out of them even as the sun-baked cement scalded the bottom of my feet. I took a few more steps.

Mom's movements continued which caused her sunglasses to slide across her sweaty face to her chin, her clenched eyes now visible. She didn't pay any attention to the errant eyewear.

I was now close enough that I could see over her firm thighs to witness mom's right hand rapidly vibrating up and down as her fingers assaulted her clit! I took a few more steps. I was suddenly alert of where my shadow fell as I did not want it to shade mom's skin and make her aware of my presence. I was now only five feet from my frigging mother! Her other hand I could now see was twisting and squeezing a nipple so hard it made my own hurt!

I suddenly realized, mom was having trouble getting off! That was the reason for her furious and frantic motions. Without thinking of the implications I immediately wanted to help her. As the emotion hit me I had to hit myself. What am I thinking!? Help my mom masturbate?

Ha! And ha ha!

Then I thought why not?

She might not kill me for my help. Maybe.

I didn't realize I had taken two more steps until I was looking directly between her widespread thighs.

Well the only thing left at this point was to go through with it.

I was going to help get my mom off!

I had to pause for another second as the realization of what I was about to attempt swept over me, even if that second revealed my presence.

I knelt quietly as I heard her panting from her exertions. Her tanned thighs were wide enough that I would be able to maneuver my arm without any contact with her legs. Her hand rubbing furiously on her clit was far enough from her gaping pussy that she wouldn't sense me there either. She looked to be soaking wet, I saw a large dark spot on towel spreading under her ass, but I still put two fingers in my suddenly dry mouth. I managed to collect enough spit to cover them adequately. Another pause. This was it. I was going in as they say.

I had my fingers inches from her open pussy lips when my arm froze. This was the last chance to retreat. No, it was be a man or be a chicken! I fought back a squawk and pushed the two fingers into mom's hole. That was when Einstein's theory of relativity was proven to me. Time does really slow down as you put your fingers in a relative's pussy! I mean isn't that what he meant?

A number of things happened as my two fingers entered the canal from which I was born. All of them simultaneously and unique, but I was able to witness and experience each event as its own separate thing.

First, mom's eyes sprung open! I saw into them, the small golden flecks in her blue irises, the tiny blood vessels visible in the sclera, the small hairs below the eyes and the larger along the lids.

Second, I saw the recognition of myself in those eyes, the panic, the anger, the fear, the anxiety, and the desire.

Next, I felt mom's pussy around my fingers; the slick spongy feel of her inner walls as they enclosed my digits, felt every muscle as they squeezed tightly as I pressed inward, the overwhelming wetness that coated my invading fingers.

Then, the wash of juices that shot forth from within her pussy, covering my arm, her thighs, and the towel with her orgasmic fluids.

And, mom's entire body convulsed and shook as if having a seizure during an earthquake! Her legs flailed wildly, the hand on her tit shot out, her upper body lurching forward as her abdomen muscles tightened, the sunglasses falling to the ground, her jaw clenched tight, only her fingers on her clit still ground away.

Lastly, through still clenched teeth mom yelled. "FUUUCCKKK!"

Time started again but wasn't back up to full speed yet as I pulled my fingers from mom as she continued to shake from her orgasm. She fell back into the lounger with a loud huff, still breathing heavily. Her eyes fell closed. I backed up on my knees out of reach of any murderous limb of moms'. It was then that I realized I hadn't taken a breath since plunging my now dripping fingers into mom's cunt.

Or a beat of my heart.

A few seconds pass and I was still alive. I started to stand before noticing my dick is still pointing firmly north.

Mom's trembling subsides somewhat as her eyes spring back open to witness me above her.

"What the hell Jimmy!?" She nearly yells.

I stand speechless.

"What were you thinking?" She stares/glares at me.

I had nothing so I spoke the feeling. "I was helping you ... get off." I looked down but again thought, man or chicken? So I looked back at her face, matching her stare.

She was still panting, her dark hair hanging in sweaty clumps, strands of it plastered to her forehead and cheeks. She continued to look at me, lost in thought. She made no effort to conceal herself, but really at this moment what was the point.

"I don't know that I needed your help. I didn't ask for it." She paused searching for words. "I appreciate the sentiment though I suppose." Her gaze finally wondered down and fastened on the tent I was wearing. Her gaze lasted more than a moment.

"Is that because of me?" Mom looked back up to my eyes. I nodded firmly.

"That was a fantastic cum for me ... but I don't know that I'm necessarily done yet." Her eyes again drift almost to my knees. My heart is thumping so loudly I'm sure she could hear.

"I know how wrong it is, but right now I don't know if I care or not. I think I want more, and you appear to have what I really want, more than just your fingers in me."

Mom wanted my dick? Wanted me to fuck her? Umm, let me think. Hmm?

I dropped my swimsuit so fast, before mom could change her mind or let her morals take over. I had a hard dick, she had a wet pussy. Tab A into Slot B.

Mom slid down on the towel to give me better access as I moved around between her open knees. I was now kneeling on my swimsuit lining up my dick for mom's pussy.

I was about to actually fuck my mom! Not just a finger fuck, but actual fucking!

I wasn't a virgin. Not since Janie Wilson in seventh grade let me play doctor with her. The doctor (me) had informed her he was going to have to give her an injection ... but I digress. I knew how this worked. I had also had a few others since, but this was mom!

She lay there with her eyes open watching me as I took my dick in hand and guided it forward. I had the head pressed up against her nether lips. I looked up at her to verify she was ready. Or she had changed her mind. She only looked at me with love and lust. Both things I could work with.

I thrust my hips forward and entered mom's cunt for the second time today. Or the last ten minutes if you were counting. Mom grunted as I sunk half my seven and a half inch dick into her warm velvety glove. I may have grunted too. Mom was surprisingly tight and the feeling of her inner walls squeezing my dick was beyond incredible! I wanted to savor this as I was sure I wouldn't ever have a second chance to fuck mom again so I started off with slow steady strokes. Within the first dozen I was able to sink my whole rod in her wet womanhood. The heat from her snatch was greater than that I felt on my back from the sun.

"Oh baby! That feels so good!" Mom moaned beginning to buck her hips up at me as well as she could manage.

"I can't believe we're doing this! That you're letting me ... fuck you!" I gasped between strokes.

"I haven't had a cock in me in so long baby! I need a good fucking! Can you give your mom a good fucking?"

"It's the only kind I know of!" I grinned at her but her eyes were closed as she focused on my invading dick.

I leaned forward so I could grab her knees with either hand and lifted them with a little effort until mom realized what I was doing and put her heels on my shoulders allowing me to sink deeper into her with each thrust. I slammed into her for a few minutes to let her really feel some fucking. I couldn't maintain the pace as I felt my balls twitch and I didn't want to cum so soon. I found I could pound into her for a few minutes then resume the deep steady thrusts in and out until I wasn't as close to bursting. I broke up the rhythm between the two different tempos and this seemed to be working for mom also.

"God, you feel so good in me! Keep fucking me honey! My little boy has grown into such a big boy! Such a nice big cock too!"

I couldn't speak as I had to remain focused on pounding mom's pussy without sending myself over the edge. I only answered with animal grunts. I wanted to fuck her until she couldn't speak either! I was holding onto her knees while her ankles slapped against my ears, her hands were groping her big tits, her fingers pinching and rolling her nipples viciously. Mom evidently liked it rough!

I pushed her legs away and to the side now grabbing onto her inner thighs and holding her wide. I dug my hands into her soft flesh as I continued to bounce my hips into hers. The chaise lounge squeaked with the shift. I didn't have the leverage of holding her legs upright to aid in my quick pounding so I had to resort to something else. Her snatch was now visible to me and I realized her clit was not getting any attention. I moved my right hand from her plush tanned leg, leaving a red handprint there, up to the folds above the hole my soaked dick was filling. I used my thumb to brush upwards across the little nub barely visible beneath the creases of flesh. Mom twitched.

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers