Pool Party Turns Into Threesome!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put some more lotion in his hand and started working it into her butt cheeks. She just sighed, and spread her legs a little wider. He got real brave, and ran his slippery finger slowly up the crack of her ass, feeling her flinch when his finger went across her little puckered hole.

He made his mental picture. 5 Foot 6, about 110 pounds, short, blonde hair, wondering if it was true that blondes have more fun, and a girlish figure. She hadn't filled out yet like Viki had, but she had certainly enjoyed having his hands on her. She was a strong possibility.

Susie got up from her lounger and said, "I don't want you to burn either, let me put some lotion on you, too."

Paul was quick to agree, "Please do."

Susie rubbed lotion on his back, butt, and down his legs. When she finished, she looked around, no one was watching, so she reached up between his legs and gave his balls a couple of nice squeezes.

Paul let out a soft groan.

Everyone just enjoyed the warm sun, with only a little conversation going on. Almost like everyone was lost in their own thoughts. Susie was thinking that her plan was going along smoothly. Paul was thinking that he was thoroughly enjoying his afternoon thus far.

Betsy was thinking that Paul's hands sure felt good on her skin. Nan was wondering what she was doing there. And, Viki was thinking that Paul had nice strong hands, and she wondered what sort of lover he might be. But, he was Susie's guy, and she couldn't do that to her friend.

Suddenly Susie jumped up, "It's hot out here! Last one in is it!" She walked quickly to the edge of the pool and dove in.

Paul was right behind her, splash, as he jumped in. He swam over to where she was, and dunked her.

She came up, sputtering water out as she did. "Help, he's trying to drown me!"

Betsy, Nan, and Viki all got up, walked quickly to the side of the pool, and dove in. Viki, being the tallest, was also the fastest swimmer. When she got to Susie and Paul, she grabbed his shoulders, and pushed him under. He surfaced, looked around to see who had dunked him, and smiled when he saw that it had been Viki. He thought, "Score another point for Viki."

Betsy and Nan swam over to where the others were. The girls seemed to delight in taking turns, dunking Paul. He, in turn, would reach out to defend himself, touching arms, legs, backs, and bravely reached around Viki, playfully and acting like it was accidental, gave her a hug from behind, squeezing her breasts in his hands for a few seconds before letting her go.

She swam a couple of strokes away from him and turned around.

Paul just knew he had fucked up! He was sure he had probably just put an end to the pool party. He was worried about what Susie was going to say.

The other three girls were all watching Viki get away from Paul. She gave him a little scowl, and playfully shook her finger at him. He breathed a little easier.

Viki grabbed a ball that was floating near her, and threw it to the other end of the pool. It distracted the other three girls, and they took off, racing to see who could get to it first.

Paul was still just watching Viki. She looked right onto his eyes, smiled, and winked at him. He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. She wasn't mad at him. That made him feel much better.

This thought went through his mind. "Damn, her tits felt nice in my hands! And I think she liked me doing it. She may be a lot of fun."

He swam over to her. "Thanks for not getting pissed at me."

She just smiled, and swam away towards the others.

They all played keep away for a while with the ball. It was fun, but pretty tiring. Someone said, "I'm getting out and rest a little."

Everyone agreed that it sounded like a good idea, swam over to the shallow end, and walked up the steps onto the pool deck. They all grabbed their towel and started drying off.

Paul kept trying to discreetly watch the girls, trying to decide which one he wanted to choose for he and Susie to try and seduce.

Susie brought him out of his own little world, when she told him, "Paul Sweety, come here and lotion my front side." She laid down on her lounger on her back. "Just keep doing the good job like you did before."

Paul picked up the big bottle of suntan lotion, walked over to her, and said, "Raise your arms up over your head, and just relax."

He started rubbing lotion on the undersides of her arms. Then he moved all the way to her feet. He lotioned her feet, calves, thighs, up across her mound and tummy, and finally spent a few minutes rubbing lotion on her breasts.

He made his mental picture of his girlfriend, too. Her eyes were what had attracted him in the first place, but right now he was admiring her firm, medium sized mounds of flesh, with the little pink nipples poking out from the centers. He also liked her well toned body.
He was sure it was from having the pool, and swimming a lot.

The other three girls seemed very intent, as they watched him rub lotion all over his girlfriend. He knew they were watching, and it excited him, to think that he just might be massaging lotion on all of their tits real soon.

When he stood up from finishing putting lotion on Susie, Viki spoke first. But what she said surprised him. Then he figured it out.

She said, "Betsy, since you were the last one to get your back lotioned, I think you should be first now."

Betsy said, "Okay." And laid dawn on her lounger, putting her arms up over her head.
She added, "Be careful, Paul, I'm pretty ticklish."

Paul started at her feet. Doing his best not to tickle her, then her calves and thighs. She didn't even flinch when he rubbed lotion on her tummy, just lightly doing her mound. He moved up to her arms, and did them. He put a nice amount of lotion in one hand, and rubbed his hands together. He leaned down, and took a breast in each hand, gently rubbing and massaging the lotion all around her firm young breasts.

When he stood up, Viki pipd up, "Okay, Nan, you're next."

Nan looked very apprehensive. But, she didn't want to seem too prudish in front of her friends, so she laid down on her lounger.

Paul again, started with her feet, calves, and thighs. When his hand first touched her tummy, it was as hard as a rock. He spent a couple of minutes just rubbing her tummy, until she relaxed her tight muscles a little.

He said to her, almost in a whisper, "Relax, Nan. I'll be nice." And he proceeded to rub a little lotion on her mound. He noticed that she was a true red head, with just a sparce bit of curly red hair on her mound.

He then moved up and lotioned her arms. He again put some lotion in one hand, and rubbed his hands together. He looked straight into Nan's frightened eyes. He could see that she was really afraid.

He spoke softly, "We certainly don't want you to sunburn these," as he started rubbing lotion on her magnificent DD breasts. She struggled to maintain her calmness. He noticed that she even had freckles on her breasts. Her skin was very pale, but, oh so soft. Her nipples didn't stick out much, and her areola were pretty large, and very pale pink.

Paul thought, "I wonder if her nipples would poke out if I were to suck on them?" He decided she would probably get mad, so he better not. "But, Damn, it would be fun!"

When he walked over to where Viki had laid down, he noticed that she had laid down so her head was toward the other girls, opposite the way the others had laid down, in relation to where the afternoon sun was.

He was still wondering why, as he put some lotion in his hand.

Viki quietly said, "Do my arms first." And then gave him a big smile.

Paul realized that what she really meant, was do my legs last. He gave her a knowing smile, and started on her arms. He put more lotion in his hand, rubbed his hands together, and thoroughly massaged her breasts, noting that each one was a marvelous handful, plus a little extra. Her nipples were sticking out almost half an inch, when he finished.

He moved down to her feet. He did one foot, then her calf, and moved on up her thigh. She moved her leg out to the side a bit, giving him a clear view of her wet pussy. Her outer lips were puffing out, and her inner lips were pink and wet. When he got to the top of her thigh, he just teased her outer lip on that side, with his finger. She moaned softly, spreading her leg a little wider.

Paul moved up to lotion her tummy, and rubbed a good amount into her mound, which had a nice, full covering of curly, dark brown hair. He had to rub firmly, to get the lotion down to her skin.

Me moved back down, and picked up her other foot, and started rubbing on lotion. He did her calf, and when he started up her thigh, she spread her legs a little wider for him. At this point, he was pretty sure who he was going to choose.

He made sure he had plenty of lotion on his fingers when he finished rubbing some onto her lovely, muscular thigh. He looked at her, and she just gave him that little wink again.

Paul checked to see if any of the other girls were watching him. No one was. He slowly ran his fingers up the inside of her thigh, from her knee, all the way to her crotch. She had a very dreamy look on her face as he slowly pushed two fingers, as deep into her wet and waiting cunt, as he could. She clamped her vaginal muscles down tightly, as she had a small orgasm. She was biting her lower lip to keep quiet.

Paul let her come back down off her cloud, and then spent a couple of minutes, just slowly stroking in and out of her pussy, letting his thumb rub over her clit every time his fingers went deep.

Suddenly she tightened every muscle in her body, as an intense orgasm surged through her. Paul just held his fingers pushed deep in her pussy, as her muscles spasmed. She was holding her breath, and her upper body was quite flushed.

He slowly pulled his fingers out of her, and teased her clit, by rubbing his index finger around it a few times. He was making little figure eights. A small circle right on her button, and then a larger circle down around her inner lips. Every time he rubbed his finger around her button, she would hold her breath, and just tremble. Finally, he wiped his hands on the end of her towel.

She opened her eyes, and gave him the sexiest smile she could. She ran her tongue around her lips, teasing him, that she wanted to suck him off. Paul almost came right then. His cock was sticking straight out in front of him, pulsing with every heart beat. The head was an almost angry purple.

He took three quick steps,and dove into the pool, before any of the other girls looked up and saw his raging hard-on! They all looked up at the splash.

He said, "I've been working hard. I wanted to cool off."

Viki gave him a BIG smile.

Paul stayed in the water until his erection subsided. He knew which girl he and Susie were going to double team! Now, they just needed to figure out how to have her stay, and the other two leave.

He swam laps for a while, thinking how to move Susie's plan forward. Finally he climbed out of the pool, and stretched out on a lounger. He had only laid there a few minutes, when Betsy's voice interupted his thinking.

She said, "I hate to be a party pooper, but I'm going to have to get going. I have to work this evening at the Pizza Palace. Thank you so much, Susie, for having me over. It's been a blast! And thank you, too, Paul, for making sure I didn't sunburn."

Paul answered first, "My pleasure! Any time!"

Susie added, "I'm sorry that you have to leave, but I'm really glad you came over. We'll do it again soon. I promise!"

Nan decided it was time for her to go, too. She spoke up, "Susie, thank you so much for a fun afternoon. And my complements to your staff, too. Paul, thank you for being a gentleman."

Paul looked at Viki, who gave him her wicked little wink again.

Paul answered Nan, "I'm glad you decided to relax, and enjoy your afternoon. Maybe you can join us again sometime."

She answered, "We'll just have to wait and see. I seem to be busy all the time. So, Bye 'til next time."

She got up, and she and Betsy headed for the pool house to get dressed. A few minutes later they came back out to the pool to say good-bye, and went out thru the side gate, to their cars.

Susie spoke to Viki, "Paul and I hope you can stay for a while."

Paul added, "WE, really hope you will."

Viki paused, making them wait for her answer.
"I don't know if this was all planned out or not, but I'm happy with the way it's turning out. I'm so glad that Betsy and Nan had to leave. Susie, I'm surprised to think that you might be offering to share Paul with me."

Susie had a very relieved look on her face. "Viki, you're my best friend. I'm happy that you were the one Paul chose, to invite to stay and play."

Viki answered, "I sort of invited myself. I spread my legs when Paul was putting lotion on my front side, inviting him to play with my pussy. God, he's good with his fingers!"

Paul blushed a little, hoping he wasn't in trouble with Susie, for playing early.

Susie was laughing, "Paul's not in trouble. It was all my idea and my plan. He was just trying to be sure we asked the right girl to stay. And, yes, I know he has magic fingers!"

They shared a tight, threeway hug, with everyone kissing each other.

Susie said, "Viki, I've been fantasizing about being with a girl. Paul is in this, too. If you just wanted Paul, I'll understand. And if you want to leave now, I'll understand. But... if you want to stay... and play... we would love to take this party to my bedroom. What do you say?"

Paul and Susie anxiousky waited for Viki's answer.

She said, "I guess I never told you, but my roommate and I played around a little when I was away at school. We didn't get beyond the touching and kissing stage. I was willing, but she wasn't sure, so nothing else ever happened. Let's move this party to the bedroom. I'm really curious about what you two have planned. Let me just say this, I'm game for almost anything, but no pain. Okay?"

They were all smiles as they walked, hand in hand in hand, into the house. Susie went to check that the front door was locked. Then the three of them went into her bedroom. She was sure her parents would not be home until Sunday evening.

Susie's bedroom was a typical girl's bedroom, pale pink walls with darker pink trim. There were frilly curtains on the window, and some posters on the walls. Her bed was a standard double size, for when she used to have friends stay over night, when she was younger.

Now that she was older, she was having TWO friends spend the night. She was an only child, so had no brothers or sisters to worry about.

As the three of them were standing there, trying to decide how to get started, Paul started chuckling to himself.

Susie asked, "What?"

He answered, "I was just thinking, that we don't even have to try to get each other to undress. We're already all naked!"

Both girls joined in with laughter.

Susie said, "I think everyone should go to the bathroom before we get started. That way we won't have any interuptions for a while."

Viki headed down the hallway to the bathroom. Susie gave Paul a big, tight hug. She gave him a long, sensual kiss, running her tongue lightly over his lips. She said, "Thank you, for helping me experiment, and find out more about sex and love."

He kissed her passionately, "you know I will do most anything for you, or with you." He put his hands on her breasts, and gave them a loving squeeze.

Viki walked back into the bedroom. "Starting without me, huh?"

Susie said, "No, just getting warmed up for you, that's all." And she headed for the bathroom.

Paul and Viki stood there awkwardly for a bit, then he said, "Viki, you know I love Susie. This is mostly for her, but I intend to thoroughly enjoy myself, too. I intend to thoroughly enjoy you, too!"

Viki stepped over to him, and planted a long kiss on his lips, searching out his tongue with hers. She said, "That was a wonderful start, out there by the pool, but judging from what Susie has told me about you, this is going to be wild! I'm ready!"

Susie came back, and it was Paul's turn to go to the bathroom.

Susie looked deeply into Viki's eyes. "Viki, you're my best friend, well best girlfriend anyway, and I'm willing to share Paul with you for tonight. If anything happens down the road, we'll just have to wait and see."

Viki responded, "You're my best friend, period! And I thank you for sharing Paul with me tonight. You know that nothing else will ever happen... unless you want it to."

Paul was just walking into the room, "Did I hear my name being mentioned?"

Both girls gave him a "What-ever look". He continued, "I hope what ever you either one said about me was good."

Viki asked, "where do you suggest we start? I mean it was your plan, Susie."

Paul spoke up, "We've talked about it, and we'd like to start out with you on your back, in the middle of the bed, with a pillow under your ass, and your legs spread wide."

Susie gave him a puzzled look, "What ever you say, Sweety."

Viki climbed up on the bed. Paul had already turned the covers down, and placed one pillow right in the middle. He took a towel he had brouhght back from the bathroom, and laid it on the pillow.

He said, "Okay, Miss Viki, If you meant it, out by the pool, when you licked your lips, and ran your tongue around them, that you wanted to suck my cock, I'd love to straddle you, and enjoy your soft mouth on my hard dick!"

Viki laid down, carefully getting her ass centered on the pillow. She turned her head towards paul, and ran her tongue around her lips for him again.

He got on the bed on his knees, with his legs straddling her lovely chest. She raised her head up, and scooted the other pillow down under her head.

She told him, "Lean forward, and hold onto the headboard. I'm going to suck you dry!"

He leaned forward, lowering his hard cock to her waiting mouth. She grasped his cock in her hand, and started slowly licking the head, and up and down his shaft. After a few passes with her tongue, she slowly swallowed him all the way down, 'til he was tickling her tonsils. She teasingly moved up and down his shaft, licking circles around the head as she got to the top each time.

Paul was in heaven. Again, he silintly thanked Mary Alice for teaching him self control. It had been difficult and frustrating at the time, but right ow he was very grateful. He was enjoying this!

Viki was so totally engrossed in giving Paul a fantastic blow-job that she momentarily forgot all about Susie. She was brought out of her almost trance like state, when Susie took a long, slow lick, all the way up along her outer pussy lips. When Susie got to the top, she pushed her tongue in, and flicked her tiongue up and down across Viki's clit a couple of times.

Viki lost all control. She stopped sucking on Paul's cock, backing off so she could cry out, "Uung! OH! Don't stop! I'm cumming!" She flooded Susie's mouth with her juices.

Susie kept her tongue busy on Viki's button for a couple of minutes, until Viki yelled, "That's enough! Let me catch my breath! God, that's sensitive!"

Susie raised up, "Gotcha!"

Viki weakly answered, "No shit! How could you tell?"

Paul was just waiting. He said, "Well, you didn't drain me, but I think Susie drained you."

Viki answered, "We're just getting started. I didn't want to finish you off so early in the game. Be patient... I'll get you later."

Susie spoke up, "Viki, yours is the first pussy I ever tasted. Now I know why Paul loves to eat me! You taste nice."

Viki answered, "Trade me places, and I'll return the favor."