Pool Shark

Story Info
A lost pool game leads to slavery to a sorority house.
6.6k words
4.39
60.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
797 Followers

"I want revenge!" Marie screamed as the front door slammed behind her.

"What happened" Lynette, her roommate asked.

"I have just been totally humiliated! I was down at Sam's (a local bar), and, Oh I am just so stupid!"

"Well, what is it!" Lynette asked, becoming increasingly annoyed by Marie's hesitance to give details.

"I somehow got involved in a strip pool game with a cute guy I had just met. Don't ask me how I fell for that stupid tactic, but I did. And I LOST!" With this admission, Marie began to sob gently. "I mean, I really thought he was nice and all. So when he suggested we play strip pool, I went along for a bit, thinking he would call it off at the last minute. Well, he did not. And not only did I have to disrobe in front of him, but his two roommates saw me naked as well!"

Lynette tried to stifle the chuckle she felt building in her throat. "Well, that's what you get for letting your crotch do all your thinking for you. Perhaps a little revenge is called for."

"Really" Marie exclaimed, "Would you help me?"

"Absolutely, and I think I know just the person who can help take this guy down a notch."

Lynette and Marie had not only been friends for life, they had pledged the same sorority and were roommates at Delta Pi, famous on campus as having the hottest coeds of any sorority. Lynette had long brown hair and pert little breasts that never moved when she went on her morning jogs. Marie however was a different story altogether, equally attractive as Lynette, she was what one would call stacked. Standing 5'9" she was a very hearty 38 D cup, and as one would imagine, very popular with the guys. Lynette and Marie were among twelve girls who lived at the sorority house and did everything together. As Marie told the other girls what happened, she noticed Sandra smirking to herself.

"Sandra" Marie barked "I don't know why you think this is so funny!"

"I don't" she coolly replied, "Was this guy you played pool with named Tom by any chance?"

"Yes! Do you know him?"

"I know of him, you see I am a bit of a pool player myself and I have seen him play before and he is not bad. You see I am a bit of a pool player myself so I know all the tricks, and you fell for the oldest, being played for a sucker by a hustler. If he doesn't remember me, I think I have the perfect revenge plot for him."

"Really!" Marie cried. "What is your plan?"

"Well" Sandra continued "I used to be a pool hustler myself in high school. Perhaps we should give him a taste of his own medicine."

All the girls cheered and thought that would be a good idea, so the plot was hatched.

The next day all of the girls went down to Sam's as planned. Tom, as they had predicted, was there playing a game of pool with his friend and looking as hot as ever, despite being a total dick.

"Just follow my lead" Sandra whispered to Marie as they began to play a game of pool together. Sandra worked hard to make it appear that she was a poor player, missing easy shots, dropping her pool cue, it was an Oscar worthy performance. The other girls all situated themselves around the bar, not wanting to miss the show that was coming up but definitely not being obvious they were there for a show.

The only other people in the bar were Tom, his roommate and the bartender, so it was definitely heavy on the ladies. As Sandra and Marie played, she noticed Tom

watching her very intently, lust radiating off of him as he hungrily looked her up and down.

She was helping stoke this fire now as she knew how to dress for just the right reaction and she had pulled out all of the stops today. Barefoot and wearing cutoff shorts that barely covered her beautifully rounded ass she winked often at the bartender who never took his eyes off of her smoldering form. On top of this she purposefully wore a thin white T-shirt that was two sizes too small, without a bra of course, and added to the fact that the bartender kept turning the AC down her two members of the forward team were at full attention.

Every curve of her ample breasts were visible through the straining white fabric, and her always erect nipples were clearly in view due to the atmospheric help. "Wink at him" Sandra mouthed to Marie. Marie complied, and Tom began to strut over. Oh and what a self inflated stud he was too.

At 6'3" and with a well chiseled physique, Tom thought he truly was Adonis reincarnated.

"Up for a rematch?" Tom asked Marie. "Or perhaps I can play your friend."

Sandra chimed in. "Oh I think I am too good for you." She said sarcastically.

"Oh Really?" Tom replied jokingly. "Care to bet on that?"

Sandra winked at Marie as her trap closed. "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"How about a little strip pool" Tom laughed, barely able to contain his excitement at the prospect of stripping this lovely curvy new coed specimen but assuming she would not take his challenge.

"Hmmmm, well, OK it is a bet!" Sandra agreed, as an astonished and increasingly aroused Tom started to rack up the table. Looking as helpless as she could act she added "But you have more clothes than I do. That isn't quite fair now is it? Perhaps we should not play." Turning to walk away she could sense Tom's eyes boring into her amazing ass, barely contained by her cutoff jeans.

Not wanting to blow a sure thing, Tom reluctantly called out to her and made a proposal. "Well, how about we play best 3 out of 4. Loser strips at the end and then it doesn't matter how many articles we started out with."

"OK" Sandra nodded, trying to fake nervousness. Licking her lips as she gazed at him, she smiled. "I am going to look forward to seeing more of you soon!"

Tom felt his cock stir as he gazed back into her eyes and continued to be spellbound by her body. Feeling generous he let Sandra break.

She purposely lost the first two games and forced a blush on her face to add to the scheme and from the growing bulge in Tom's pants and his increasingly leering looks at her, it appeared to be working. Tom, flush with victory from the first couple of games, began to get over-confident and started getting cocky as he drooled over the prospect of enjoying Sandra's nude debut.

"Hmmm, one more and you are naked! Two more and its a total skunk!" he gloated.

Now that she realized he was getting overconfident, it was time for phase two of her plan. Sandra, to Tom's great horror and disbelief rapidly won the next three games in a row barely letting Tom get out of his seat to take a shot. As the last ball fell into the pocket, she confidently strode over to the open jawed Tom and whispered into his ear "Time to get naked for me big boy!".

His shame and humiliation only excited her more as he flustered for a way out. Sandra, being the pool shark that she is, had truly not played up to her actual skill level so her victory was a total surprise. She did not want to give away her little secret, therefore setting the stage for her possible ultimate revenge plot. Knowing guys like Tom for years, she knew that getting beaten so badly by a woman was almost as humiliating as getting naked was going to be, and his mind it was all just some kind of beginner's luck.

With a gleam in her eye, she turned and winked at Marie who was visibly salivating at Tom's downfall with the rest of the girls. Tom's face blushed as red as a tomato as he realized that he was now surrounded by, and the complete center attention, of the entire Delta Pi sorority.

Not another soul was in the bar now, except for the bartender who was barely able to withhold his laughter, Tom's roommate having left in mid game to meet his girlfriend on campus.

"This can't be happening!" Tom blanched as his mind raced and he now realized he was going to have to strip down in front of all these attractive women. She was supposed to be the one getting naked, not him, and he fumed as his brain tried to make sense of this shocking turn of events. So arrogant was Tom, it never occurred to him that Sandra actually was an excellent pool player. As he fumbled about, desperately trying to think of a way out, he meekly said "Double or nothing?", expecting that his request would be refused.

"Well" Sandra replied "Perhaps?"

Tom now got hopeful. Maybe he would be allowed to escape with his dignity intact after all.

With a big smirk on her face, Sandra asked "What are you proposing? After all, you don't have much more to lose. So what's in it for me?" she replied, stifling back a giggle.

"How about one more game, If I win I can keep my clothes, If I lose..." Tom paused, trying to think of a punishment that would satisfy her, yet still not be too bad if he had to do it.

"You become our slave?" Marie called out from the crowd and finished his sentence for him. Marie's suggestion caused a great uproar of laughter and was obviously acceptable to the others. Biting her lip as she contemplated it, Sandra looked up and down Tom's body and already had him mentally undressed and at her foot as a slave. Liking the image in her imagination, she smiled.

"OK Tom" Sandra continued "If you win you may keep one article of clothing. If you lose, you not only are to get naked, but will remain naked, and in our service for one day per ball I beat you by."

Tom's mind raced. So far, they had seemed to be evenly matched so he rationalized that even if she won, it wouldn't be by too much and though humiliating and did seem to be the only way he could hope to keep his shorts. Looking over at the firm round breasts of Sandra struggling to escape her tiny white cotton prison, he smiled as he still tried to think of a way to free those beauties. Meekly he nodded his agreement as Sandra turned and winked again at Marie. The trap door just closed and Tom was caught, although he did not know it yet.

"I will go easy on you" she said after racking up, " So you may break first." As Tom rose to take his shot, the other girls began to taunt him.

"Don't choke Stud!" One girl yelled out.

"Mmmmmmm, I can't way for my daily foot massage from our naked Slaveboy" cried another.

These comments distracted Tom a bit, but he did manage to make a good break and sunk three balls in a row before missing the fourth.

"Hmmmm" Sandra said condescendingly "I hoped you enjoyed taking that shot, since that will be the last one you will be making."

Tom saw an opportunity now to reverse his fortune and get this beauty naked. "Oh yeah, care to bet on that?" Sandra could not believe her luck. This boy had no idea what she was capable of and was now practically begging for abuse.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?" she replied.

"I bet that you will miss at least one shot and If you do, not only will I retain my clothes, but you and Marie there will be my willing sex slaves for the weekend."

"And if I make all the shots?" she replied with a smirk, amazed at the nerve of her victim.

"Then make those weeks of servitude and not days" he answered, confident that she would miss at least one.

A great hoot went up from the girls. "Hmmmmm, a naked slave boy for the rest of the semester. Well now, that's just too tempting to pass up. I agree."

Tom returned to his seat, smugly assured that he had snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. His mind now drifted to all of the erotic adventures he would have with the lovely Marie and Sandra, naked and both serving him delightfully all weekend. He had NO doubt that this was a sure thing.

She made the first shot. "That's one week stud boy."

His face was unchanged, confident that he would easily win the bet as no one but a professional could make EVERY shot.

She made the second, third, fourth and fifth shots in short succession to the growing cheers of her friends.

"Mmmmmmm, that's a little over a month. Are you sure you don't want to cut your losses?" she asked. By this time, Sandra, who enjoyed the thought of getting revenge was starting to feel a little sorry for her mark but also was a little worried that she might blow it as well. She was a good player, but to not miss any shots was a pretty heavy lift, and she might have overplayed her hand. Tom just smiled and foolishly shook his head no, confident of victory. As it would turn out, her concerns were unjustified and he should have taken that out as over the next few minutes she cleared the table.

The look on Tom's face when the last ball remained on the table was priceless and Sandra could not help but take out her cellphone and snap a shot. He was sweating profusely and turning a bright shade of purple as the reality of his situation sunk in. "How can this be!" he kept thinking as he studied the table, his panic at his nude future rising. When the last ball fell into the last pocket he felt his heart sink when Sandra looked at him with a hungry smile and licked her lips. "Well Tom, that's it! Time to pay up!"

Tom now looked nervously around the room and for the first time noticed he was the only man there, except for the bartender, who now was laughing hysterically. Every female eye was fixed on him as a cat stares down a mouse. The bartender, unable to control himself any longer, fell to the ground in a hysterical laughing fit, enjoying Tom's downfall as much as the girls were. As he rose up, eyeing the door for a possible break for freedom, three girls caught him by the arm and began to roughly remove his shirt and unbuckle his belt.

"Just in case you were thinking about running, I brought my friends with me so you wouldn't Welsh."

Outnumbered 12 to one, they quickly stripped Tom down to his rapidly tenting shorts, his face growing pinker as his clothes were ripped off of his body and thrown to the crowd. He struggled uselessly against them but it was pointless as he was swarmed in the mob. Now the crowd hushed as he was down to his final article of clothing, his briefs, which by now were straining at the seams.

"Marie" Sandra commented "I will let you do the honors". Sandra beamed.

Marie, with a glint of satisfaction in her eyes strolled up to Tom and violently ripped the shorts off of him, exposing him completely naked to the crowd as she tossed the remains of his jockey shorts into the wild throng of cheering coeds.

The girls went wild with laughter as his erect cock flopped into view. Retrieving a cockleash from her purse Marie fastened it tightly around his balls in triumph. As she leashed him two other girls pushed his wrists together and handcuffed them behind his back. With total victory in her smile Marie announced it was time to take the slave boy home and proceeded to lead Tom by the balls out onto the street.

It was the longest and most humiliating experience Tom had ever faced and he still could not believe this was happening to him, hoping it was just a bad dream. Here he was, totally naked, hands bound, being led by a cockleash by his privates down main street in broad daylight. As this parade of shame continued, crowds of students, mostly girls, gathered around cheering his tormentors on. Tom even saw his roommate, who he thought would stop and help him, but could do nothing but laugh hysterically. His only hope lay in somehow a cop stopping this show.

Unluckily for him, no police were to be found on the quarter mile hike from Sam's Bar to the sorority house and It seemed to Tom that every student on campus had been witness to his shame and he wondered how he would ever live this humiliation down. He had never felt so degraded in his entire life and the fact that he had a painfully hard erection did not help his situation at all. Little did he realize what was to happen to him next.

As the girls led Tom into the living room of the sorority house, the few missing girls came downstairs to see what all the noise was about.

"What in the world is going on!" Melanie, a very attractive auburn haired beauty cried as she saw Sandra and Marie drag Tom by the nads into the middle of the room.

"Melanie, meet Tom, our new house-boy for the rest of the semester. I won him this afternoon." Sandra proclaimed, the tone in her voice dripping with evil satisfaction.

"Nice package!" Melanie replied as she stepped closer to inspect the new property of Delta Sigma Tau.

"OK Tom, here are the rules:" Sandra began as she started to chuckle.

1. No clothing is to be worn inside of the sorority house, unless instructed by a member of the house.

2. All commands are to be obeyed instantly and without question. Any hesitation will result in extreme punishment, which I assure you, you will not like.

3. Your cock, as well as the rest of your body, now belongs to this house. You will not touch or relieve yourself unless instructed by a member of this house.

4. Any outside trips you must make, such as going to class or other errands we may send you on, will be conducted wearing a uniform that will be provided for you.

5. You are to refer to all of the girls here as Mistress as they all own your ass for the duration of your servitude.

"Are you clear on the rules so far?"

Meekly Tom whispered yes and was instantly met with a hard slap to his face.

"You forgot rule number 5 Slaveboy!"

"Yes Mistress Sandra"

"Since you will be required to do chores around the house, as well as leave the house unattended sometimes, I have decided to put this restraining device on you to ensure your complete compliance. I bought it at the pet shop just yesterday in anticipation of this very moment, figuring if it can control a pit bull, it can control YOU. Turn him around girls!"

At her command, two of the girls spun Tom around and kicked his legs apart and pushed his head to the floor, leaving his asshole and balls completely exposed to their gaze. Being handcuffed as he was it was pointless to resist and fear gripped his mind as he felt some object being inserted far into his anus.

The pain was tremendous, but at the same time his cock, which was almost exploding by this time, got even harder and he almost came on the spot. His cries of pain were met with nervous giggles from around the room as the girls were amazed and increasingly aroused by his reactions. Just as the first wave of agony was subsiding, he felt a small metal ring being locked around his balls.

"You may uncuff him now" Sandra instructed the girls.

Nervously, they complied, fully expecting Tom to either attack them or make a run for it. As soon as the cuffs were removed, Tom, as expected, bolted for the door. Four steps into his escape the most excruciating pain he had ever experienced ripped through his ass and testicles and caused him to drop like a stone. It felt as though someone had stuck a red hot poker up his ass and his cries of pain echoed through the room. As he flailed helplessly on the floor, he noticed Sandra holding what looked to be a TV remote control in her hand.

"I thought you would try to welch, Tom which is why I took this extra precaution. If you try to escape, this device will sear your insides and balls so badly you will never be able to enjoy sex again. If you play by the rules however, we will not have to resort to these Draconian measures. Understand?"

Tom could not speak, only grunt, but was able to nod his head in agreement. Sandra, smiling in satisfaction turned the fiendish device off.

"Believe it or not Tom, that was the lowest setting as these measures are usually used on rather ferocious animals, not people. I made some adjustments so any attempt to remove the device will automatically set it off, so escape is completely impossible. You will be a eunuch before any doctor would be able to remove it from you, so I would try to cooperate if I were you. It also has a timing device, so if you decide to try to get to out of range of its radio contact, it will automatically activate."

Tom was completely and totally trapped and now he knew it. There was no hope for escape now. Another horrible feature of the cock ring was that it seemed to keep him perpetually aroused, and yet prevented any chance of release, the stainless steel rod stimulating his prostate while his balls were locked up in steel cuffs. To his horror Tom saw that Sandra was passing out identical remotes to every girl in the house. With the remotes distributed, at any given time, any one of them could reduce him to a quivering mass of tormented flesh on command, and he was completely subject to their slightest whims.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
797 Followers
12