Pool-Side Fucking

Story Info
She enjoys it for awhile, then he gets too rough..
1.3k words
3.9
171.2k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a beautiful night. I live in a small apartment complex with many college students. I, having been out of school for so long, didn’t hang out with the college crowd that often anymore, but the students that live in the complex are fun people.

Like I was saying, it was a beautiful night, and I came home from work early. I decided I would head out to the pool after dark with a drink in hand and just relax. I’ve got the perfect body for a two-piece suit: 34C breasts, tan skin, long legs. I put on my string bikini . . . and when I say string bikini, I mean the bare minimum was covered. I looked good. I had one drink at home while getting ready to go out to the pool, and made another took off.

Once I got there, I was glad to find that I was the only one at the pool that night. Thank God, because I just wanted alone time. I also wanted to do a couple of laps naked. I was sitting in the jacuzzi topless when he showed up. He was this gorgeous guy. He had tan skin, a goatee, darks hair and the most seductive eyes . . . I could’ve fucked him right then and there. He was also built – the perfect body to eat food off of.

I tried not to make a big deal of the fact that I was topless and I could tell he was enjoying what he saw. He came and asked if he could sit in the jacuzzi with me, and I calmly replied, “Sure. I love the company.”

We shared some small talk, and I found out his name was Mark. Mark didn’t mention that I was half-naked in front of him, but I could tell he was aroused. He had a bulge growing in his shorts that I wanted to mount and have my way with.

Finally he could hold back no longer, and said, “I gather you are pretty comfortable with your sexuality, seeing how you’ve been sitting here talking to me with barely anything on.”

“I’m not bothered by my body . . . are you?” I asked.

With that said, Mark didn’t reply, but came towards me in the jacuzzi and touched my breast.

Mark looked at me and began to kiss me, deeply. I returned the affection with my tongue and then wrapped me legs around him. He pressed up against and began kissing my neck and ear. By this point, I’m very hot and wet. I can only imagine the things this man can do to please me, and I’m feeling extremely horny and wild.

Mark picked me up and laid me on the edge of the jacuzzi, with legs dangling over into the water. He then began to kiss my thighs. Working his ways up and using his hands to massage my legs. He then took one leg out of the water and stepped back to gain access to my foot. I’ve never had someone suck my toes before and I was going crazy at this point. He kissed his way back up to my thighs and then undid the strings on my bottom piece. He then kissed my pussy lips. Mark then put his hands under my ass and lifted me to gain better access to my pussy. He went to town on my pussy and I began to thrash around wildly, and screamed out the best orgasm I’ve had in a long time.

Mark then said, “This is only the start of.”

He then climbed on top of my face with his 10 inch dick hanging there waiting to be devoured. I licked it, teasingly, running my tongue up and down the shaft. Then without warning, he pushed the whole thing in my mouth. As he did that, Mark said, “You thought I was going to be nice didn’t you.” He kept fucking my mouth, while I was still lying next to the pool, with my legs hanging over the edge. It was becoming difficult to maintain composure and enjoy this experience. Mark was starting to get rough. He was pushing all 10 inches down my throat.

Mark then got off of me and tried to look as if I was enjoying this, but I was kind of scared. I told him coolly, “I need to get back home and finish some work. I had fun and maybe we’ll see each other again sometime.”

I started to walk off, but Mark grabbed me and said he wasn’t through with me. He picked me and laid me on one of those long pool chairs. He had a horny look in his eyes, and said, “Did you think you could tease me like and not put out. You were sitting there half-naked waiting for someone to take you. Well, the time has come and you’re going to take these 10 inches wherever and whenever I want you to.”

“I don’t think so. We had a little fun, but the fun is over and you better put it back in your pants. I’m going home,” I said, trying to sound firm.

Mark didn’t care. He held me down and climbed between my legs, and teasingly rubbed his cock against my pussy. I tried to struggle and make him stop, but he had my arms pinned down. Finally he just pushed it all in. He held his dick in me for what seemed like forever. I could feel the pain of his hard dick pressed against my cervical wall. It was painful. I had never accommodated a dick that big. Not to mention, his girth was stretching my pussy.

He began to pump in and out of me. He kept talking during all this saying things like, “You know you’re enjoying this. You know you want me to fuck you like the slut you are.”

He pounded into my pussy and held my arms down. He lifted me up a little off the chair and held on to me, slamming again and again. He thrusted as hard as he could each time, making sure it hurt me. He let me drop, lifted one leg, and put it over his shoulder, and leaned forward, stretching that leg far back behind my head and kept pounding away. In that position, I orgasmed twice. As much as I knew this was wrong, it felt so good.

He pulled out of me and turned me over onto my stomach. He lifted my ass up and said didn’t even forewarn me that he was going to put it in my ass. He just plunged right in, and I screamed so loud from the pain. By now, I had tears streaming down my face and just wanted this to be over. I was confused, because I was enjoying things earlier, and now I felt like I lost all control and couldn’t stop what was going on.

He pounded into my and then pushed himself all the way in and came. He shuddered a bit, and pulled. “Did you enjoy, slut,” Mark said.

I turned over, and whimpered, “You shouldn’t have done that.”

I got up to get my suit to leave and take a shower. I felt cheap. Instead, he stopped me, pressed me up against the closest wall and began kissing me again. I was still struggling at this point. However, he pressed his body against mine, and I could feel his hardness against my pussy. He used his leg to separate my legs and pushed himself into me again. As he pushed himself in me, he lifted me off the ground. I was being fucked against this wall. He had no concern for that fact that position was hurting me. He kept slamming into me and violently pushing me against the brick wall. My legs were wrapped around and we both came. He grunted as he came inside me and I unexpectedly came, which made me feel even cheaper.

Now he let me go and I was able to retrieve my suit. I got my suit and left. He watched me walk away with a smirk on his face.