Pool Side Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ken abyss
ken abyss
166 Followers

I took the camera and then spread my legs wide open along with Dana. Mr. Long was first up on Dana's side as he eased his schlong into Dana's gash and he began picking up moment.

On my train line the first was John who immediately began pummeling my pussy with his cock.

I could feel Tim's cum leaking out and spilling out on to John's balls.

"You like Tim's cum on your balls? How about you stick that dick in my ass and get his cum on that too?"

John did exactly that as he removed his dick from my vag and alternated between fucking my ass and fucking my pussy.

Once his cum was thoroughly covered in Tim's cum he pulled out and stuck his dick my face as I ate off Tim's cum off his dick.

"Oh man, you really are one kinky bitch!," John stated.

My Mom had snuck up between Dana and I as the next guys came up to bat and my Mom took the camera from my hands and took over on filming duties.

Gary immediately stuck his dick up Dana's ass and didn't waste anytime playing around with her pussy and her squeal was delightful.

I looked up and saw Phil jerking his dick in front of me before entered my pussy.

You could tell by his satisfaction that it had been a while since he had any pussy, let alone a tight 18-year-old pussy like mine.

Mom was playing with herself vigorously as she watched the train being run on us and soon began squirting on Dana and I.

It was like a water faucet being turned on, we were both drenched in her cum.

Each guy had fucked both Dana and me on the train at least twice. When all of a sudden everyone stopped when we heard a mysterious voice.

"Room for one more?" Kerry our mailman said with his HUGE black dick in hand.

"Sure, join the party!!!!" My mom exclaimed as she handed the camera over to Ray who then set the camera on a tripod.

My mom practically ran over and slid across her knees to suck on Kerry's big black cock. I was so turned on by seeing this I squirted on Mom's back, and she was half way across the patio!

Then Ray and Gary walked over to me and asked if I wanted to be a part of an Eiffel Tower. Curiously I asked what it was and they had told me it was a standing Double Penetration.

I was a little nervous and told them I didn't know because I had never done anything like that before.

"Do it Jamie! I do DP's all the time. It feels wonderful!" Dana said in support.

I agreed and then was lifted into the air as I soon felt Ray penetrate my ass followed by Gary sliding his dick in my slit.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed as I could feel the thin membrane between my ass and pussy being pushed to the limit as their cocks varied in speed and momentum.

I looked over to thank Dana but she was in a DP world of Heaven of her own on the recliner between Mike and Mr. Long while she was blowing Larry.

My focus then went over to my Mom who was now standing still blowing Kerry as Phil was fucking her from behind.

Just then I saw the Camera in my face again, it was Tim holding it with a semi-erect cock.

"How does your first double penetration feel you filthy skank?" Tim had asked angrily as he jerked off his cock with aggression.

"Amazing! I see you still don't have that small thing hard yet though" I said with a comical smile.

"Hey Mom, I didn't know you were partial to the dark meat?" I yelled out to my Mom.

"Honey, I used to be the black cock queen!" my Mom replied.

"You know what, we have nine guys here now, and three girls. I think its time we run an old Navy tradition of Triple Penetrations. You think you ladies can handle it?" Mr. Long suggested.

"Oh Fuck Yea!" Dana and my Mom said in unison with their immediate response.

Dana and Mom then stated since they were the looser of the fuck sluts here that they would take the bigger guys and I'd take the smaller guys due to my tightness.

"Wait! I've never had any Black cock ever before and I know that my Mom and Dana have had plenty. I want a little time with Kerry" I stated.

Everyone agreed it would only be fair as I hopped down on my knees and began gorging myself on Kerry's monster.

As I was doing this everyone surrounded me. Mom and Dana were to my immediate left and right and were rubbing their clits and caressing their tits with the help of the guys who were next to them.

Directly behind me was Tim with the camera who kept slapping his now erect cock on my forehead as I continued sucking off Kerry.

Mom and Dana then squirted all over my face, Kerry's dick, and Tim's dick from both sides.

Kerry then grabbed me by the hair and lifted me up in the air and shoved his gigantic meat into my slit.

He was fucking me hard and I was seeing stars. I almost blacked out but I heard every clapping and cheering me on.

After a while I looked around to see Dana and Mom blowing all the guys in a line.

Kerry then slipped out of my slit and bent me over and then shoved his cock in my ass. Kerry then noticed after a while I had another man's jizz in my ass.

"Your one dirty fuck slut!," Kerry exclaimed.

I had a smile from ear to ear. Kerry then pulled me off and put me on the ground and proceeded to suck the remainder of Tim's cum off his cock.

"Alright, I think I've filled my need for black cock, lets get this Triple Penetration show on the road!" I announced.

Everybody began cheering and Mr. Long took directing duties as Ray set the camera on the tripod on mid-level from behind to catch all the action.

Mr. Long barked out orders directing Dana to be on the recliner to the left of me with Kerry, Mr. Long and John.

I was to be on the middle recliner with Larry, Tim, and Ray. And my Mom was on the recliner to the right of me and had Phil, Gary and Mike.

Ray was still adjusting the camera and asked for us girls to prop our Asses up and get ready so he could capture all of the action. I was getting so hot thinking about was about to come.

"Ok, were good to go" Ray said as the anticipation was killing me!

John slid underneath Dana and stuck his cock in Dana's pussy waiting for the next on comer.

Mr. Long was next to follow and slowly stuck his meat in Dana's gash.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, I've never done double vaginal!," Dana screamed out.

"Dana baby, just relax your vaginal muscles and let them do the work. Trust me, I've done it, it feels better then Anal or a Normal DP when you get used to it," my Mom said like a pro with her words of advice.

Dana had conformed herself to it and then was getting into it and demanded Kerry to stick his black monster in her ass.

With that Kerry leaned over her slid his gigantic snake in her ass. Dana was in such pleasure she couldn't even speak.

They began building momentum and found a common pace and began really laying pipe on Dana.

Just then I felt Tim slid underneath me and stick his small wang in my pussy. I knew Tim was going to be first because he wanted to enter my pussy all day.

"Tim honey, I can't feel your dick in me are you sure you stuck it in me?" I said with a devilish smile.

"Oh its in there you filthy slut!" he said as he began nibbling hard on my nipples.

Next Larry stuck his rod in my gash along with Tim's small wang. The two of them felt dynamite in my tight pussy as I could feel their dicks rubbing together.

Then Ray pulled up the rear, literally, as he eased his rock hard cock in my previously virgin ass.

I almost felt like I couldn't breathe until I remember my mother's advice and relaxed my vaginal and anal muscles.

I looked over to see my Mom already with Phil and Gary in her gash and Mike's amazing member in her ass.

All of us were getting pounded really hard as the guys were really picking up their speed.

Tim continued nibbling and sucking on my tits so hard until all of a sudden I was lactating. I looked down to see he was so happy as he continued to milk my breasts.

That really turned me on, I had never lactated before and to have this old man sucking the milk out my breast made me squirt so hard that I pushed Tim and Larry out of my gash.

Tim and Larry soon re-entered my gash with ease and continued to fuck me. My breast milk was squirting all over Tim's chest and face and it looked Hot!

Just then I looked over and saw Dana's guy's grunting and tensing up. Just then they had dropped there loads deep inside her pussy and ass.

They continued their slowing fucking motions until they all softened and pulled out of Dana, who just laid there for a little while with her orifice's drowning in jizz.

While Dana laid there, her guys slapped out whatever leftover cum they had all over her body as they then finished with Dana sucking them dry.

My guys were staying strong and continued to give me the fuck of my life and kept up with their pace as Tim continued to milk my breasts with his mouth.

Mom's guys on the other hand were just about at their peak. Their thrusts got longer, deeper, faster and harder.

And then they busted their loads deep inside my Mom. As they finished their thrusts until they softened and were cordially sucked off by my mom.

As I continued to get Triple Penetrated, Mr. Long grabbed the camera and directed Dana to sit in front of me on the recliner. As she sat in front of me I saw the camera in my face and this really turned me on.

I began eating out cum out of Dana's gash, which believe me it was a lot, it felt like a meal.

She then propped her ass up and I knew what she wanted, and I proceeded to suck the jizz right out of her ass.

Before I could even get a chance to swallow all that jizz down my throat my Mom sat down right in front of me.

I eagerly began eating cum of out her pussy and realized I must have looked like a mess. I had jizz all over my face and my breasts were still lactating.

I then finished off sucking cum out of my Mom's ass when my guys began grunting. Mr. Long didn't miss a beat as he got behind us to catch the action.

Ray shot his load down my ass, followed by Larry who shot a load like a shotgun in my pussy. Tim kept pumping though for a little bit longer while the guys were continuing to soften inside of me.

Tim finally gave into pleasure and shot a load into me so forcefully that it forced Larry's cock out of my twat.

Ray followed by pulling out of my ass as Tim continued with his finally thrusts inside of my pussy and then pulled out.

My face and chest were covered in jizz and breast milk and all my holes were packed full of cum.

Dana and Mom lay next to me while Mr. Long filmed the result of our gangbang by zooming in and out of our holes and the mess that was all over me as the guys stood around us with their flaccid dicks jerking out whatever leftover cum was left.

"Ray, I said it before and I'll say it again, but I'm DEFIANTLY going to need a copy of this tape!," I demanded.

"Oh don't worry, I'm going to make copies for everybody!," Ray replied which resulted in a big cheer from everyone.

"Better yet we need to have more Pool Parties real soon and often! Maybe you girls can get more of your friends, girls or guys it doesn't matter!," my Mom stated which resulted in more cheers.

"And all you boys better bring more of your friends!," my Mom continued to say.

"Oh, I think that's a given!" Mr. Long replied.

Epilogue: A few weeks after our gangbang Ray had dropped off the tape at the house. Mom and I returned the favor by blowing and fucking Ray. Mom and I also invested in a camera as well for fun of our own and future pool parties.

And let me just say that video tape is the hottest porn I have ever seen. It starts off with Dana giving a sexy little striptease on my doorstep. Followed by us girls playing in the pool while those guys whipped out their dicks and were jerking off watching us in our lesbian show with really hot narration from all those guys.

It wraps up with our gangbang adventure to which I have to say was shot very professionally. The finishing shot of me, covered in cum and breast milk and full of jizz as well as Mom and Dana full of cum is the hottest thing I have ever seen. I've shown a few of my friends the video to which ultimately led to fucking.

We have another pool party scheduled for next week; it's going to be a blast. Me, Mom and Dana have invited a few friends. Kerry, Mr. Long and his crew all so have invited friends as well. The only requirement for the party is bring a sexy bathing suit and a camera.

ken abyss
ken abyss
166 Followers
12