Poolside

Story Info
Pregnant wife lives out a fantasy.
1.1k words
4.14
150.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by a friend's true story; thanks Amelia!

Amelia was exhausted. What had she been thinking, shopping all day in her condition? In her seventh month of pregnancy, any prolonged activity, even something as simple as shopping, absolutely wore her out. But, Amelia thought, she needed to get out, and Erica was the perfect shopping partner. She was so vibrant, alive, daring. Amelia shook her head in astonishment remembering the flirtatious things Erica had done. Undressing sales clerks with her eyes, then describing to Amelia in intimate detail the imagined body parts hidden beneath the clothes.

Amelia and Erica had been friends for just a few months, just since she and her husband had moved into the new house. Though several years younger, Amelia felt that she was often the mature one when she and Erica went on these excursions. And if even half the things Erica had told her about her sex life were true, well! In a way, Amelia was able to live out her fantasies via proxy. Erica always told her the most intimate details of her trysts, and Amelia thrilled to hear them. More than once, Amelia had used her friend's stories as excellent masturbatory fantasy.

Arriving home, she wanted nothing more than to get off her feet for a while. The child within her was large, she felt as if she was carrying around a watermelon strapped to her tummy. As she pulled the car into the driveway, she could hear shouts coming from the back of the house. As she walked to the backyard, she was delighted to see that her husband Tom was enjoying the pool. With him were at least four of his friends.

"Hi, honey!" Tom yelled from the pool, "How was shopping?"

Amelia made her way to a chaise lounge poolside and sat down. To be off her feet at last! It felt heavenly. She told Tom about shopping, omitting much of Erica's outrageous behavior. In her condition she felt unattractive. No sense giving him images of some sexy redhead to obsess over. Tom explained that he and the guys had been on the golf course and had gotten so hot they decided to hit the pool to cool off. They all made small talk for a while, but it was becoming obvious that some of Tom's friends were a little hesitant to exit the pool.

"Honey, maybe you ought to go in for a while, Lie down in the air conditioning. You'll feel better," Tom suggested.

"But I've just gotten this load," she indicated her tummy, "off my feet, sweetie. I think I'll just stay here for a while if that's okay."

"Well, some of the guys didn't bring suits," Tom began, and then trailed off. Amelia understood. Five naked men in the pool! Instead of taking her husband's suggestion, however, Amelia made no attempt to rise. Perhaps it was the hormones, after all, pregnancy sure had caused some weird mood swings with her. Or perhaps it was her recent exposure to her friend's libertine ways, but Amelia decided to be bold. She shifted her buttocks in the chaise, spreading her legs a bit wider. This position always helped alleviate the pressure the baby placed on her abdomen, so it was not a provocative move. But the results were the same as if it had been.

The men in the pool suddenly grew quite. All eyes were on her. Finally, her husband's voice broke the stillness.

"Amelia," he said, "Your shorts are, uh, open." She realized then what he meant. She wasn't used to wearing shorts with such baggy legs. In her position, she was showing Tom's friends much more of herself than they were used to seeing! Her husband climbed from the pool, his penis semi-erect. She smiled at the thought that she could have that effect even in her current condition. He stepped next to her and moved his hand to adjust her shorts. As he did so, she suddenly became brazen. She grasped his hand and slid it across her sex, pushing into the thick pubic hair that was now totally exposed to his friends.

Perhaps it was her attitude, or maybe the beer they had been drinking before she arrived, but something made her husband pick up on her cue. Slowly his finger slipped between her vaginal lips, gently stroking up and down the slit. As it rose to touch her clitoris, Amelia pushed her hips up to meet his hand. With one hand she reached out and began to stroke his cock, which had grown to its full size.

It was as if no one else existed at that moment. Tom's hand expertly began to probe and stroke her sex while she ran her fingers up and down his stiffness. She spread her legs wider, allowing him better access, and he inserted two fingers into her now very wet pussy. They stroked each other in unison, making love with their hands. As Tom pushed deeper into her vagina with his fingers, Amelia had the overwhelming desire to take him in her mouth. She reached out and grasped his buttocks with one hand, pulling him closer. As his penis came within reach of her lips, her hand guided it to her mouth.

This action had the desired effect. Tom began to finger-fuck her in earnest. She could hear the sloppy sound of her wet vagina as he stroked his fingers in and out. She sucked on his hard hot cock, savoring his flavor. She became so consumed in this activity she did not notice that Tom's friends had left the pool. Then she looked up.

The sight that met her eyes was astonishing but very exciting. Four men stood nearby, naked, watching. Each was stroking his erection, masturbating to the sight of Amelia and her husband. She found this to be so incredibly exciting, the dam broke and she began to climax, strongly. Her orgasm seemed to cause a chain reaction. As she moaned her delight, Tom pulled out of her mouth and began to spew his jism all over her face. The observers were also beginning to ejaculate, their semen splattering on the side of the pool. The sight of five men spurting their gooey white cum caused Amelia to orgasm again. Or perhaps it was simply an extension of her first. She didn't know nor did she care. The feeling was too overwhelmingly pleasurable to even try to think.

At last, the moment was ended. Tom, looking sheepish, grabbed a towel and began to clean his semen from her. His friends likewise were cleaning up and slipping on their shorts. No one spoke. An embarrassing silence hung over the pool. Finally, with her husband's help, Amelia rose and went into the house.

Looking back, months later, Amelia found it funny that no one ever mentioned what happened that afternoon. But one thing she was certain, she would never forget it.