Poolside Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife is taken care of.
877 words
95.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDare
MDare
8 Followers

It's a hot day out on a Friday afternoon, the sun beating down on the deck beside the pool as you stretch out tanning in your bikini. I am away at work and with you on shifts you have gotten today off all to yourself. You have your headphones on as you listen to some music and tan, until you hear the speaker for the doorbell go off. You hurriedly wrap yourself in a cover-up and answer the door. It's the plumber, Frank, I've ordered to fix the Jacuzzi in the attached bathroom to our big bedroom. You show him where it is and go back to listening to your music and tanning.

The heat starts to get too much and you slip off the cover-up and roll over onto your front, undoing the bikini top to get an even tan. Your eyes close and you fall into a light sleep as you start to idly dream about Frank, his muscled body and how he would look minus the clothes. You absentmindedly turn over and your fingers snake down to your loose pussy which is soaking wet from the heat and your lust. You rub your clit though your bikini bottoms before sliding them right under your panties to touch bare skin, slightly moaning as you do so in your dazed state. "Oh fuck yes Frank, give me that cock" you moan slightly louder.

"Anything you say miss" you hear a deep voice reply. You snap out of your heat and sex induced trance and look up to see Frank standing above you, his clipboard with the bill in one hand, and his other massaging a huge bulge in his jeans. "no...no...I didn't mean that" you stammer, scared and embarrassed at the same time.

"Then why did you say it?" he replies.

"I don't know...I...I really didn't mean it" you say, while you still massage your clit with one hand, outside of your panties this time.

"I think you did...you horny little slut, is this what you are looking for?" With that he drops his clipboard and unzips his pants and throws them on the deck, revealing a very large cock, it still only partially hard and swinging between his thighs, shaven and glistening with sweat. Your eyes stare at it, and your fingers rub slightly faster while you protest "no...no...I don't want that, I only like the one I always get, please stop", yet you keep rubbing your pussy. Frank points this out and you look down to your horror to find that your entire bikini bottoms are almost see through from all the wetness that is leaking and you notice you've never been so wet before.

He takes a step towards you and your eyes never leave the huge heavy cock between his legs, the cum filled balls aching for release. You moan "oh god no", but your hand reaches out at the same time and starts stroking it, the semi-hard cock so thick and warm between your fingers. You softly touch it, then lean forward to kiss and lick the big head on it before sitting back. "No Frank...I...I'm not really like this...I...never do this normally" while your fingers betray you, still stroking and touching the thick long shaft.

"Do you like my big cock?" he asks.

"Yes...a lot..." your voice trails off.

"Then shut up and suck my cock you slut" is his reply and with that you follow his orders, licking the shaft until it is soaking wet before bending over his thighs and sliding your warm wet lips down the immense shaft, about 9 inches, your fingers massaging his balls filled with cum. It isn't long before he cums, and you can only manage to swallow part of it before the rest sprays all over your chin and down your large, tanned breasts. Your pussy is already soaked and tingling with anticipation and you hear yourself say "fuck me, fuck my slutty pussy with that huge thing, fuck me like I really want" and he slams his cock into your pussy as you spread out on the towel on the deck. Your soaking wet pussy which is already loose from your usual fucking takes in his large shaft some of the way before it starts to stretch even looser, as you moan and squeal from the pounding. "ohhhh godddddd, fuck me fuck me!" you scream as you feel your orgasm mounting.

"You like that shit?" Frank moans in your ear while grabbing your big tits.

"Ohhhh fuck yes, I love fucking huge cocks, fuck my slutty pussy, fuck it!!!" you moan and then he cums in your pussy as you orgasm as well, squeezing all the cum from his thick shaft into your already soaking hole and he rolls off and gets dressed as you lay there, spent, your legs spread open, pussy red and raw with both your juices slowly dripping out onto the towel, your eyes closed and panting heavily.

Frank says something but you don't notice it, until he repeats "Your man asked me to visit, I'm supposed to report back, the shower may need some work next week, I may need an assistant to help with that plumbing job, what do you think?"

To be continued...

MDare
MDare
8 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Coming out to a Friend How I told my friend I am a cross dressers.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Straight--With a Twist Two hot wives swing their hubbys in a new direction.in Group Sex
Mistress Watching Mistress watches Rory intently, as she is used by a stranger.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Pegging Request My wife agrees to use a strap-on on me.in Fetish
Falling for my Wife My future wife's confession made her more desirable.in Loving Wives
More Stories