Poolside Encounter

Story Info
She seduces you by the complex pool.
1.3k words
3.88
43.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers

I have had my eyes on you since I first saw you around our apartment complex. On this particular evening, it was a very humid one, and seemed like the air conditioner wasn't even doing the trick as I stripped down to nothing but my panties and bra, sitting on my sofa with a warming washcloth on my forehead and a straw in my mouth as I sip on a glass of iced tea. I finally decided that this was ridiculous and decided that I was going to use the pool.

I was very surprised to find that you were the only one swimming on a night like this and the teenager in me began to show, as I didn't want to take off my bathrobe revealing myself in a bathing suit to you. But with the sweltering heat and the inviting look of cool crisp water was just to irresistible, I untied the belt and slowly lowered the bathrobe off my shoulders. I walked to the edge of the pool, and tested the water with my toes. I then continued my journey to the stairs stepping on the top one, pausing and then working my way down the next until I was waist deep in the water.

My nipples hardened from the excitement of you being in my presence and from the change of body temperature. I looked in your eyes and saw the amusement of my suffering on your face. I needed to be entirely wet so that you wouldn't think I was a wimp. So I just decided to go for it, under I went, and when I finally came to the top, I was at the other end hanging onto the edge next to you. Hi, I said and you responded with hi. Just hearing your voice made me weak and at that time, I was thankful that I wasn't standing. I reached over to kiss you but at that same instant, you disappeared under the water, surfacing in the little end, making your way over to the steps. I joined you; this time I was going to wait for you to make the first move. But it didn't happen you told me you had to go and left. I was heartbroken and more determined to have you. I decided to go home and think up a plan for a chance meeting the next night.

I awoke like a little kid on Christmas morning; the excitement of hoping to meet you in the pool again was powerful causing my heart to race at the thought. I made myself busy during the day but it was impossible for me not to fantasize about the upcoming plan. As the time got closer my excitement, changed to a fear - what if you didn't want me, what if you never showed up? I would never be able to face you again if you refused my offer. I decided to take a chance and just go for it. I took a shower the hot water beating on my muscles forcing them to relax.

The time had come, I stepped out onto my balcony where I could view the entire pool area and there you were alone. I ran like a little kid who gets the offer to go outside and play. I threw on my robe, grabbed my keys and towel and off I went hurrying down the steps and across the walkway to the gate of the pool. Your back was facing me. I took a deep breath and opened it grateful that you couldn't see how anxious I was to see you.

I set my stuff down at a table being quiet like a mouse so that you wouldn't hear me. The underwater lights made the pool look beautiful. I took my robe off and this time I just dived right in. I swam the length of the pool, and came up in front of you but this time when I stood up in the little end, you saw the water beads running down my bare breasts. Your mouth just dropped and it seemed like no words could form from your lips.

You waded through the water until you were face to face with me. Taking my chin in your hand you moved your mouth over mine and pierced my mouth with your tongue. I felt warmth spread down my body and a tingling of anticipation between my thighs. I wrapped my arms around your neck pressing my chest against yours. My nipples taunted by your wet chest hair. Your body felt like an electric blanket against mine. You pulled your lips away from mine grasping a soft breast in your hand. Your tongue making circles around my hardening nipple as it begged for attention. You moved your mouth over my breasts, sucking on each one of my nipples as your hands continued roaming my body.

My hands unclasp from your neck and begin traveling down your chest, stomach until I find your penis, I close my fingertips around your shaft slowly stroking your cock and what a beautiful cock it is. I knelt down in front of you taking your manhood into my mouth running my tongue over its tip and down its shaft. I wanted to taste every inch of you as you filled my mouth. I moved you in and out, as I continued to suck. You lifted me out of the pool and I laid you down on a chaise lounge pulling your mouth back to mine I curled my legs around your firm buttocks and pinned you on your back. I dangled my tits in front of your mouth, teasing you as I ran my fingers over your firm chest. I inserted your hard cock between my legs holding it deep and tight inside my wet pussy.

I rode you like I have never rode a man before my hot pussy squeezed your hard cock ensnaring it deep inside me as I rode your cock; I reached behind my ass and started stroking your balls. I swiveled around on your cock, facing your feet. I stroked your inner thighs as I continued riding my hard stallion. I bent over stealing licks of your balls between each one of my strokes.

I pounded your hard meat deeper inside me wanting to feel you're hot cum. My body shivered with the first blossoms of an orgasm. You turned me over on my back slowly ensuring that your hard cock stayed deep inside my wet pussy. I spread my legs wide allowing the room you needed. You pulled my ass up into the air riding deep inside me. You plunged harder and harder inside me, eventually exploding your sweet juices against my walls. You laid on top of me a few moments, catching your breath. You nuzzled your nose in my hair smelling my natural fragrance. I could feel your cock stirring with life inside me. I pulled you closer, wrapping my legs around your firm ass.

I lifted my hips and arched my back, welcoming your rhythmic thrusts as yet again you plunged deep inside me. You shifted your weight and removed your hard cock from my very wet hot pussy. You brought your dripping cock to my mouth and I gladly bathed it with my tongue, sucking off our combined sweet juices. I plunged your cock deep inside my mouth showering it with my tongue as I sucked you dry, I continuously moved my tongue up and down your shaft, occasionally circling the flesh around the head. I felt stiffening of your body, as you orgasmed, sending your second load down my throat. I swallowed each drop sucking your cock looking for more. You pulled your cock from my mouth, lying down beside me. I stayed in your embrace until morning.

Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers