Poolside Jerk Instruction

Story Info
A college student puts on a show for his neighbor.
2.1k words
3.94
45.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devin sat at a black IKEA desk in the far corner of his bedroom. It was late June and he was back from college for the summer. A humid glare of sunlight split through the open window and reflected off of the lamp beside him. His skin had begun picking up its summer tan for the past few weeks as the pallor of exam stress and deadlines slowly faded into his memory.

The air of the room had the slight tinge of stuffiness that comes with unclean sheets. On his desk was a laptop with a browser open showing his final grades for the semester. "Just okay," he thought as he scanned the results. He had to read and re-read them as his mind kept wandering to hum a tune or plan dinner for the night or to simply float through nothing like the breeze across his skin. Occasionally it would pull him back to reality and he would realize that he just closed the list of results and opened up Facebook without a single thought. His browser danced back and forth between facebook and porn as his mind wandered. He was unsure of his horniness and it just felt good to have a boner occasionally, but he didn't feel any deep desire to deal with it.

Slowly, his morning thinking about nothing turned into an afternoon thinking about nothing. When the sun had sashayed all the way across his desk and onto the pile of clothing beside it, he was shaken from his reverie by the sound of a refreshing splash outside. He popped up from his chair, unaware of the erection tenting out in front of him and of the soreness in his behind from loafing all day and squinted out the window, over the fence into the neighbor's yard.

Waves rippled across the pool there and a blonde woman popped her head out from underwater. Her hair was in a tight ponytail over her burgundy bikini top and black bottoms. Her name was Joanna and she had lived next door for nineteen years, long enough for Devin to fall for her and get over her ten times over. He pulled off his shirt and threw it onto the pile of clothes warming in the sun, looked himself up and down in the mirror: short blond hair, slowly darkening skin, a stomach halfway between flat and plump, and grey swim trunks that he had donned that morning straight out of bed. He slipped on a pair of sandals and pulled a white towel off of the doorknob on his way out of his room.

Devin padded through the empty house and out the back door, turned left and walked towards the fence and Joanna's yard. He poked his head over the fence and said, "looking for a plus one?"

Joanna was floating on her back in the sunlight, her large white sunglasses glinting with moisture and daylight. She turned her head slightly, "I don't see why not," she said with a smile.

Devin walked to the gap in the fence near the corner of their properties and squeezed through. He walked up to the pool and dropped his towel. "How's the summer treating you so far?" he asked.

She rolled off her back with a flutter of water and waded to the edge of the pool where Devin was sitting down. "It's been great so far, I'm taking a summer semester so I only have one week left here, but I'm excited to go back."

Devin nodded as he dipped his legs into the water up to the knees. The refreshing feeling of the cool water rushed up his back before he even eased himself all the way into the water. "That's good," he said.

They stood in the water at the edge of the pool talking about their studies and their terrible professors of the past few years. Eventually she hopped out of the pool to dry off and relax in a pool chair. As she hoisted herself onto the cement, Devin couldn't help but notice her nipples pushing into the bikini top covering her small breasts. Her stomach was flat with a gentle hill towards the bottom easing out over her swimsuit. He watched as she was walked towards her towel and chair and her tight ass swayed back and forth in its unremarkable black bikini bottoms. Her thighs had lines pressed into the flesh from leaning against the side of the pool.

When she was finally settled in her seat Devin swam a few laps and then lay down in the chair next to her. She was asleep. Devin lay there for a while with an arm of his eyes and eventually drifted off into dreams or memories of the woman lying beside him. Cloudy images of watching her silhouette changing behind a curtain through their windows at night were interspersed with foggy moments where her hand grazed his thighs or he hugged her and felt her small breasts push into his chest.

In the distance someone said, "Devin." It went unnoticed. Again, "Devin, wake up." Devin awoke with a start and pulled his arm off his face. The sunlight knifed into his eyes, he squinted hard and looked over at Joanna next to him. "You want to deal with that?" She asked and glanced down at his lap.

He looked down and realized with a shock that his dream had awoken his previously titillated penis into a firm erection, making a comical tent in his swim trunks. "Uh, oh jeez wow, um," he stuttered.

"It's fine," she said, "it's only awkward if you make it awkward."

"Seriously, how can I not feel awkward?" He said.

She laughed into the sun and said, "I thought guys were supposed to shrink in the pool, but I guess it's not like you've torn through your pants yet."

Devin's skin turned an even deeper shade of sunburn and he gave a nervous chuckle. He reached down to adjust and started to flip it up into his waistband but quickly realized that it wouldn't do to have his pink glans poking out of his trunks without a shirt to hide it and he couldn't put it down a leg because it was just too firm and wouldn't stay down at that angle.

"It's also awkward if you keep playing with it like that," Joanna laughed.

"I guess I'll just go home I think," he muttered, "this is silly."

"Well if you're going to go home and jerk off, you might as well do it here, I like watching guys jerk it."

Devin stared at her gob smacked. His boner stared at the sky through his trunks expectantly. It gave a sharp throb and her gaze jumped from his eyes down into his lap. The corners of her lips twitched up into a smile and said, "looks like a yes from your little guy, just do it."

All the years of picturing Joanna naked and misreading every knowing smile flashed through Devin's mind and after an instant he thought he might never have this opportunity again. With a deep sigh he said, "what the hell eh?" and reached for his swim trunks.

"No, stand up first." Joanna said.

Devin pulled himself up out of his pool chair and faced her, his erection throbbing for release. With a long breath he reached into his waistband and pulled his shorts down to his ankles. His penis bobbed free. She shrugged, "Oh, It has a nice curve to it I guess, is that as big as it gets?"

Devin looked down at it and shook his head, "That's about max yeah," he said.

"Well okay then, jerk it."

"Are you sure this isn't weird? I mean we-"

"Just do it gosh!"

He put his left hand around the shaft; the only part of his penis that was visible like this was the very tip of the glans. Devin's body shuddered as his hand squeezed up towards the head and a large dollop of pre-cum dribbled out and onto the concrete in a long stream. Joanna laughed and leaned forward in her chair, her face was now less than a foot away from his dick. "You're not too close yet are you? How long do you usually last?"

Devin's hand found its rhythm and eased up and down his dick. "I am actually pretty close, but I usually last about ten minutes, this is just a weird setting an-"

"Sure you do," Joanna smiled.

Devin's balls were already firm against his body from their earlier pool shrinkage and his hand picked up speed. He willed himself to make this last a little bit longer, but his dick wouldn't cooperate. He looked down at Joanna and saw her eyes super glued to the head of his dick, waiting for the inevitable orgasm.

His stomach started tensing and his right hand clutched his thigh with a vice grip. His breathing became stilted and was occasionally entirely forgotten. He closed his eyes and groaned as his body gave a quick jolt, but before his final climax she said, "Hey wait, you ever do this righty?"

Devin's orgasm halted at the edge of his balls and he slowed to nearly a halt, holding back the cum from spilling over. After a pause he said, "No."

"Well I can see you've practiced this way enough, try righty." She said.

With an effort he peeled his hand off the end of his pink, but quickly reddening dick head and replaced it with his right. He gave a few quick strokes and she laughed uproariously as the head of his dick leaped around in the air before her. Devin tried to get into his perfect rhythm, but his right hand was unpracticed and his penis bobbled around at the end of his amateur fist.

"Okay, we're making you cum this way now, that is hilarious."

"I don't know if I can,"

"Well find a way!" She said through more laughter. "Play with your balls, that might help."

Devin reached his left hand under his awkwardly pumping right hand and cupped his tight balls for her.

"Hold on, face that way so you don't cum on me," Joanna said. " And jerk faster, let's go! I'm getting burned."

He turned to the side and kept jerking and fondling his balls. Her eyes gave no hints of turning away. Eventually he was able to listen to her and pick up the pace despite his spasmodic jerking technique and he felt warmth spreading in his lower abdomen. He groaned again and she said, "I can tell you're getting close. But it's only been a minute at most mister 'I usually last ten minutes.'"

Her comments went unanswered as Devin bucked into his fist and clenched his eyes tight. His body flushed in the sun and his chin tucked into his chest. He gasped. Her eyes were honed in on the vigorous bouncing of his dickhead as it began pumping out drops of warm white cum. Each drop roped in the air, spinning around Devin's wildly jouncing dick before falling to the ground in an abstract splatter. She gave a cheer and clapped her hands while Devin milked the orgasm out of his penis. He opened his eyes and saw the messy splatter already beginning to dry on the cement. As his orgasm slowly abated and his stroking slowed to a stop on his softening dick a tight embarrassment flowed across his chest from his heart. Joanna picked up on his fresh bout of bashfulness.

"I can't believe you actually just jerked off for me and came that fast. Talk about premature ejaculation," she said, "I feel like I know you too well now."

Devin laughed and started to pull up his swim trunks. "Wait," she said, "I want to see how small it gets."

They waited in silence, Devin scratched his chest and neck and shifted his weight until finally she broke the moment and said, "that's amazing that it can shrink to that small and then grow to almost normal size. It's like magic. Okay, put it away."

Devin pulled up his swim trunks, his shrunken penis slapped up into his stomach and a final drop of semen whipped up onto his chest. "I think I'm going to go home now, is that alright?"

"Cool with me she said, that was fun thanks."

Devin went and grabbed his towel and walked back to the opening in the fence. He could feel the sun on his shoulders and her eyes on his back. The cement under foot turned into grass and the grass turned into the carpet of his bedroom. By the time he made it upstairs and looked out the window, Joanna had gone back inside her house and the stain of his cum had dried into the cement beside her pool.