Poolside Playmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izzyhug
izzyhug
10 Followers

The two of us knew that he couldn't take much more, but didn't give a fuck. Dale had to be broken completely, to make sure he would adhere to the contract that we will present to him at the end of his training.

For his final experience we would have two of our favourite toys, but first we had to make Dale turn over on to his front so that his beautifully, toned ass was exposed and slightly easier to enter. Lisa removed his anal plug, with a sharp yank, he let out a loud, puppy like yelp and then exhaled loudly, which sounded like a sigh of relief. I told him that his shackles were going to be removed for a short while, his eyes widened and he started thanking me over and over, Lisa slapped his face and grabbed his chin, telling him to stop being a blubbering little cunt, and that we hadn't finished with him yet!!

We took off the shackles and film wrap, he stood up, his legs quivered from being spread so wide, he stretched his arms and body, then rubbed his wrists obviously sore from his restraints. I made him drink a glass of juice, specially made from both mine and Lisa's juicy cunts, he swallowed it down, licking his lips when he'd finished. Both Lisa and I smiled and she patted his face and cupped his chin, telling him he was a good little cunt. I told him to suck my hard nipples and Lisa once again began to milk his cock, making sure that she didn't spill a drop of his delicious seed. Dale spurted his spunk within minutes, but we knew we needed more, I went to the cupboard and returned with a vibrating cock ring, Lisa fitted it with ease as his usually rampant cock was somewhat flaccid, telling him if he was a good slut he would have us both!!

Dale's limp member only needed a little encouragement, to become once again the magnificent specimen we had grown to love. His spunk was soon shooting from his cock, and he was having what looked like the most immense orgasms, his whole body writhing with the ecstasy of the moment, we milked every last drop, retaining it for later, to use for our evil pleasure.

I asked Dale if he would like us to fuck him, his eyes glistened and his trademark cocky smile was back, he replied 'hell yes, that's what I've wanted all afternoon'. Lisa told him that his desires would be fulfilled, and that he would have us both very soon. Only we knew it wasn't how he had hoped. I told him to lie on the table face down, so that I could massage every inch of his lustful body, he obeyed as always. Lisa re-shackled his arms, and made sure his legs were spread even wider than before. I turned on the cock ring, Dale started to groan with wanton desire, his eyes wide and his body tensing, as I massaged his magnificent torso, paying particular attention to his arse, kneading the cheeks and probing his ass hole.

Having agreed that Lisa would fuck his sweet little ass, I got the fun of not only fucking his face, but watching him swallow his own seed!! Lisa strapped on the eight inch long, three inch in girth ribbed dildo, and I fitted the six inch long, two inch wide ejaculating love toy, filled with his delicious spunk. We returned to where Dale was lying, the cocky smile now gone and his eyes filled with trepidation, knowing that he was going to have us both, but not in the way he had imagined. Lisa gave him a few prods with the wand, finishing at his bollocks, Dale writhed and tugged at his shackles, lifting that cute little ass enough for Lisa to slip her lubed, ribbed tool deep inside, he roared like a wild animal, opening his mouth more than wide enough for me to thrust my fuck toy deep into his throat. We fucked him like a 'Newton's Cradle', in perfect rhythm, as one of us entered the other withdrew, making him either gag or moan depending on who was thrusting. After a while it appeared that Dale was enjoying himself a little too much, moaning and groaning whilst pushing himself on to Lisa's tool. I decided then it was time for him to swallow his own seed, I stopped thrusting and held my fuck toy deep in his throat, slowly squeezing the ball valve, watching Dale's spunk flow down the tube, making sure he had no option other than to swallow every last drop, he called me a fucking whore, I laughed replying "I'm not the one who has just been spit-roasted like a slut"!!!

Exhausted and not able to do anything other than gag on his own cum, trying to retch it back up, Dale was very compliant when it came to the conditions of his contract:

The names and events that took place on this day, could not be mentioned to anyone.

If he does mention any of the above to anyone, his employer would find out that he was caught wanking in the bushes, thus resulting in termination of his employment.

He will return for regular training sessions, at least once a week.

If any of the conditions are not adhered to, a DVD copy of all the events occuring today will be sent to his wife.

To date Dale visits the house at least twice weekly, he particularly enjoys it when Brett is at home, he says at least it isn't his own spunk that he's swallowing. I must say that as a bitch slut, Dale has turned out to be one of my best yet!!!!!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!!

N.B. This is the follow on story to The Playroom. Third installment coming soon.

izzyhug
izzyhug
10 Followers
12