Poolside Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached the far end and saw her sitting invitingly, her legs apart, big bare breasts inviting with their brown nipples clearly erect and still glistening with his saliva. He turned and swam underwater down to where she sat, popping up between her legs, his wet head gazing up at the outline of her pussy so clear through the damp bikini bottoms.

Wordlessly he stood up, his big hard cock plainly visible through the ripples of the pool's surface, its big pink head threatening to break the water's surface.. He started gently stroking her thighs, intently tracing the firm musculature beneath her smooth skin. He revelled in the tautness and strength they plainly contained within the smooth tan of her skin.

Patricia leaned back on her towel, resting on her elbows and, opening her legs further as he moved forward. Jason's strong hands massaged up the insides of her thighs, then up and gently encased the curves of her hips just above her bikini bottom, then whispering lightly away and back to the inside of her thighs.

Unable, and unwilling to control herself, Patricia sat up and pulled his lips to her face, their generous flesh eagerly mashing against her own yearning lips. His hot tongue plunged repeatedly into her mouth, exploring behind her sharp teeth, wetly caressing her own tongue, as his thumbs rubbed her nipples harder. She moaned into his mouth and reached down to grab the hot head of his cock that by now was breaking the surface of the pool.

Still wetly engaged to her mouth, Jason eased both hands inside her bikini bottoms and peeled them down and off her brown strong legs, letting them slowly sink to the bottom on the pool, the brass hoops winking sunlight back up from below.

He slid his hands under her bottom, and she willingly lifted one cheek then the other to better accommodate his firm grip, fingers gently sinking into her yielding flesh as she wriggled forward.

" I want you in me now Jason, I have done for a very, very long time, take your time and lets make something we won't forget. It's been a long summer for us both - time we broke the drought," murmured Patricia into his willing ear.

He merely grunted a reply, hoisting her off the edge of the pool into the welcoming flotation of the water as she eased her weight on him by wrapping her smooth thighs around his waist.

Locked around him she looked him in the eyes as he lowered her onto his swollen cock. He let the big head gently ease between her tumescent pussy lips, and they fanned out to accept the welcome intruder. Patricia reached down between them and grasped the remaining length of his substantial cock.

"Don't stop there, give me all you have, big man," she grinned, giving the rock solid gland an encouraging squeeze.

He simply groaned and slid his full length into her welcoming chasm, and pushed her back gently against the side of the pool as he started to plunge into her.

Patricia willingly accepted his eager thrusts, mesmerised by the thick warm and oh so welcome mass between her legs, she opened her legs wider, easing their grip around his flanks to better accept its full and generous length with each thrust. It had been a very long time since she had felt as wanted in the complete physical sense. However she did not want to receive its sticky finale just yet, there was plenty she expected in return first.

"Carry me over to the step there," she instructed Jason. She was experienced enough to know that for all his male bravado Jason would not hold out for long, despite any gentle numbing the Sauvignon may have lent to his performance.

He was after all only 22.

Sure enough, she could see a distant look in his eye, and feel the swell of his cock grow another degree or two within her. She knew if she did not take the initiative he would soon explode inside her. Jerkily he walked them towards the pool steps, jiggling inside her.

Almost regretfully she pulled away from him, sliding back up the pool steps, taking his hand in hers, bidding him to devote some of his energies to her immediate pleasures. She sat on the pool's edge, opening her legs, her pink pussy damp from its own juices and the lap of the water.

"Lick me out Jason, I want to feel your tongue down here," as she wiped her index finger over her engorged clitoris.

He did not need a lot of persuading, he kneeled on the second step and bent between her spread legs as if in supplication, worshiping at the altar of her passion. His warm tongue a willingly intruder between her moist lips, working in the same manner it had only moments before in her mouth.

He demonstrated exquisite prowess lapping Patricia's mound. The rare times her husband had ever ventured that far south he had been rushed, and she thought a little revolted, and those rare times had ended up empty and regretful on her behalf.

But this time she could not contain a moan of delight and grabbed him gently by the hair with one hand, pushing his thrusting tongue deeper into her willing pelvis. He alternatingly lavished her puffy lips, and would then narrow the tip of his tongue, running it up and down the slick boundary between them. He would push it deeply and firmly into her, its tip twirling and dancing back up and over the surface of her protruding clit.

He held Patricia's thighs in his strong grip, easing them further apart as his tongue did its willing work. By now Patricia was supine upon the warm wooden surface of the deck. Then she felt her bottom raise slightly when Jason moved his hands to better elevate her pleasure source to his face, now covered and glistening with her juices and pool water.

"Wait, wait, I want to try something I have never had done before," she commanded him, turning, and poised on her hands and knees. She raised her round luscious bottom in front of his attentive gaze.

Unable to control an almost primeval compulsion, Jason grabbed his swollen cock in one hand and moved up a step ready to pound into her delicious depths. He stood with it poised before the pink, inviting entrance of Patricia's pussy, but she ordered him back.

"No, not yet, I want you to hold that in, do anything else you want though, just don't fuck me, not just yet at least."

She tried very hard to make it sound more command than plea, for if there was anything else she wanted more, it was to be fucked by this hard, handsome stranger in ways she had not been for a very very long time.

Jason held his solid cock in his hand and guided its length along the groove of her buttocks, he relished the slick sensation of Patricia's glorious butt cheeks rubbing down each side of his manhood, he squeezed them closer, increasing the delicious friction while his cock was held in place by their definitive groove. Gently he stroked his cock up and down along its length, passing over the sweet definition of her butt hole, pausing and mashing its length against the wetness of her aching pussy, but remembering the command she had given.

Unable to resist the sweet tang of her pussy, Jason crouched down behind Patricia's upraised bottom. He lavished his tongue over her exposed pouting lips, gently holding her glorious butt cheeks apart while she pushed back against his face, burying it in her warm, wet warmth. For a moment he was thankful for a brief but very instructive relationship he had enjoyed with a fiery med student who told him, and enjoyed showing him, the zone between a woman's pussy and her butt hole was a minefield for erogenous pleasure - one he proceeded to defuse, to Patricia's delight.

He lightly flicked his tongue around the rim of her sweet little butt hole, Patricia squirmed with delight and the sheer dirty intrusion of it, it was so foreign but so good, tantalising a forbidden part of her she never knew could generate such pleasure. She groaned and stretched back against him as he parted her cheeks with his hands, and rhythmically thrust his long tongue into her sopping pussy.

"Oh God I want you to suck my cock, let's 69," urged Jason, easing her forward onto the warm deck. He rose out of the pool, water streaming off the lower parts of his body, his cock slick with her gleaming juices, still thick with wanting.

He kneeled gently over her, placing his knees on either side of Patricia's head, and she eagerly grabbed his rod, pulsing in her hands, bending her head sideways as she guided it into her warm mouth. He adjusted his hips, to better allow her suction on his cock and he looked at the fantastic cameo spread before him. Her dark hair spun out on the surface of the deck, her full red lips firmly wrapped around the head of his engorged cock, her belly button piercing winking above the soft swollen pussy lips, open and wet between her spreadeagled legs.

That vision, and the slick action of her tongue and lips up and down his shaft defied description.

"Oh hell,I think I am going to come, do you want me to come in your mouth, is that all right?"

She broke off her eager action on his cock, gently squeezing his rod to delay the inevitable.

"Well, aren't you the gentleman for asking first?" she grinned, "I want all of your come, as hot and as much as you can give to me."

She looked up at him as she pulled her lips back and focussed on running her white, straight teeth over his swollen head, massaging its hardness with a light back and forth motion- all the while feeling his orgasm building. He had gone back down on her pussy, holding her hips up and rubbing the bridge of his nose through her mound, and she thrust herself up at him, while re-focussing on his head, her teeth continued to massage it to the result she so desired.

He groaned and she felt the rush of his come before it even gushed out of his cock, gouts of white streaming juice she could only direct with the direction of his cock. She tried to attach her lips back to its head and savour the salty stream, but much of it spurted over her hair, her tits and her shoulders. She was surprised at its sheer volume, spattered and warm all over her.

Shuddering out one last spurt, he slid backwards, his sticky cock resting on Patricia's forehead, her thumb and forefinger continuing to massage its shrinking head as she savoured his come. She gently wiped a random spurt on each of her erect nipples, and massaged some into her engorged clit.

However it was a salve that would not quell the sheer desire of her own that still had to be addressed.

She looked up into Jason's eyes, hoping he had the stamina and sheer young male horniness to repeat that performance, only deep inside her pussy.

"You up for that again? I still have uses for you, you know," she smiled, catlike, at him.

"Too right, plenty more where that came from," he assured her with confidence.

"Mmm, come here, I want to lick the rest of my juices off that big cock of yours." She gently tugged his flaccid dick, spurring him to his feet, and urged him to stand, pushing him back against the pool fence.

Squatting before him she cupped his balls in her left hand, and gently rubbed his foreskin with her right, willing his cock to a repeat performance. His youthful energy was already starting to recover, the blood flowing back into his gently persuaded member.

Patricia stuck her tongue out, and gently started circling the swelling head, teasing new life into it, licking the last of the salty jism off its end. She then began gently massaging between his balls and his butt hole, as Jason willingly widened his legs, gripping the pool fence for support.

With the warm afternoon sun on her back, the taste of a stranger's cock in her mouth, and his come drying in her hair, Patricia figured summer was turning out far more interesting than she had expected.

Sitting with her knees spread she started fingering herself with excitement as she increased the intensity of her sucking, her pussy wide open, yearning to be filled the same way her mouth had.

She pulled away from his member and gently turned him so his tight butt cheeks faced her hungry mouth - she eagerly sucked the firm muscled buttocks she had admired so often as she reached between his legs and grabbed the rising head of his cock.

Jason bent over further and widened his stance, his little arse hole gazing directly at Patricia. It was an invite she never thought she would respond to, but she stroked her fingers through her pussy and gently massaged her juices into its indentation, then darted her tongue at it, relishing the way he moaned and pushed back, so similar to her own response earlier.

Emboldened by his response, she licked around its rim, flicking the narrow pink tip of her tongue butterfly like, as she gripped one of his butt cheeks. It was not hard to gauge his response, she felt it with her other hand in the hardening of his cock, not quite at its full repose, but getting there fast.

She pushed his legs wider apart, forcing him to lean lower, and she licked from his butt hole around to his balls, gently taking one in her mouth and running her tongue around its fragile outline, then the other as she continued to stroke his firming cock. Soon Patricia had eased around to his front again, with the pool fence supporting her from behind. She pinched both his nipples as she sucked hard on him, his response indicating this was new, but welcome.

"Where did you learn to do this stuff?" he moaned, looking down at her.

"Let's just say I have always had an open mind, although I have had less practice than I would like recently."

"He doesn't know what he is missing," muttered Jason in response.

Feeling he was more than primed once again, Patricia broke from lavishing his cock and balls and dropped to her knees and leaned forward, resting her sweaty chest on the edge of her deck chair.

"Jason, come here and put that cock in me, you are more than ready, and goddammit, so am I."

He dropped to a crouch behind her, marvelling again at the luscious spread of her bottom. Grabbing his hot cock in his right hand he eased it against her pink pussy lips as she pushed back equally slowly, his big tumescent head easing in, the rod disappearing back again into the welcoming warmth.

Jason quickly picked up the rhythm, his capacity and pace now more measured, thanks to Patricia eagerly emptying him earlier. He reached around her smooth flank to gently clasp a breast, pulling her slightly back and upwards as he penetrated her deeply. Patricia had reached down to rub her clit as he pumped into her, but knew he would have to withdraw for her to come.

"Eat me, eat me again, I want to come on your face, do it now," she groaned at him.

But he was too far into his rhythm. His response was to pump harder as he grabbed her firmly by both breasts, hugging her to him as he started shuddering in his climax. She felt the hot spurts of come firing deep inside her with a sticky wet intensity that she would not have believed possible, given his earlier delivery.

Jason was panting in her ear as his orgasm faded, but giving him no respite, Patricia broke off and spread herself on the edge of the deck chair.

"You've had your fun, twice, now give me mine" she demanded.

Spread out there, with his come slowly dripping from her ripe pink pussy he could hardly refuse. He eagerly dived into her, licking his own sperm from the lips of her pussy, devouring it with the slick juices she was oozing.

Patricia could feel her orgasm building and rubbed the knuckle of her forefinger against her clit, so well lubricated with her juices and his sperm, as she pinched her left nipple, a replicate of the engorged and erect clit below.

"OOOOOhhhhhhh yes, keep going, I am coming, I'm coming," she yelled, and he doubled his efforts, grabbing her soft buttocks and wiping his lips all over her pussy.

Her orgasm crashed upon her like a shore break wave, intense and solid, sending her body into a spasm he found near impossible to control, and he ground his face into her, until he was covered in a slick mask of her juices and his sperm.

With a crash the deck chair collapsed under Patricia's bucking body, but she was unperturbed, lost in the rolling wave that started to fade, leaving her twitching and ecstatic on the deck, Jason's tireless tongue mopping the last of her juices and pleasure from within her, as a tide of warmth spread through her sated body.

She lay there, gently pushing Jason's lapping tongue away, delighting in the warm sun dappling against her closed eyes as her breathing slowed. Jason slid up along side her, grabbing a towel to cast over them, snuggling into her side to gently kiss Patricia on her soft neck.

"Well, I have to say, for the first time ever, I have my husband to thank for being so paranoid about having a clean pool - I might need you to come around more often to keep it that way," grinned Patricia, snuggling into Jason's warm firm body and slipping into a deep, satisfied sleep as the sun dipped below the ridgeline.

ENDS

12